Blackmailing Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking about this made me start to cry harder while Irvin began thrusting into me harder and faster. The glass coffee table started rocking from my weight being shifted, and I absently worried about breaking it. More so, I was consumed by the pain that overtook my entire body. I was sobbing and begging him to stop or to at least slow down, but he kept plowing into me with his hands gripping my ass.

"Goddamn, I think I might cum inside you bitch, you're so fucking tight!" He continued to grunt as if he was experiencing some hard labor.

"No please! You can't! You aren't wearing a condom! Please, please don't do that!" I screamed, trying to drag my abused body away from him.

"Would you rather I came down your throat?" He started to go faster, making me realize the urgency of my answer. He could cum at any moment now.

"Just please don't cum inside me! Please!" I begged.

"Why don't you beg me to let you suck me dry." He suggested, slapping my ass so hard I could feel it jiggle back into place.

"No, please just don't cum inside me! You can't! You know you can't!"

"I don't think I do. You could always just get the morning after pill or an abortion. I don't see any reason why I have to pull out now. I'm really close, by the way, sweet cheeks."

"NO! No I can't! You don't know how strict my father is! Please let me suck you dry! Please cum in my mouth instead! Please!" I screamed for him to stop.

"Alright, alright. All you had to do was ask." He suddenly pulled his cock out of my sore cunt. "Now get on your knees, baby girl, and stick out your tongue."

I did as he said, being mindful of my aching pussy. He quickly grabbed the camera and aimed it at my face with his dick in the view. I could see spots of blood and my own cum covering his cock, which happened to be the biggest cock I had ever seen, but before I could even be shocked by the size he was shoving it down my throat. With one hand, he held the back of my head still while he fucked my mouth; with the other hand, he held the camera focused on his brutal action. When I thought I could take it no more, he used my pony tail to pull my head back, and came all over my face. Stepping away, he did a once over with his camera to show my entirely naked body and finally, my face dripping his cum.

"Eat and lick off all of that cum." He said when the camera was resettled on my face. Quickly, I scooped up gobs of the disgusting stuff and shoveled it into my mouth. I was tired, sore and just wanted this over with. "Good girl. What's your name?"

"S-So-Sophie." I sobbed.

"Well, Sophie. You might want to get dressed and clean up a bit. Your father should be finished soon." He put his phone back into his pocket and tucked his cock back into his pants.

I slowly made my way over to the pile of my clothes by the bathrooms and got dressed while my body shook violently. Afterwards, I went into the lady's room to wash the sticky residue off my face. Once at least slightly satisfied with my appearance, I exited the bathroom to find my father talking to the smiling Irvin.

"Sophie! Mr. Smith here was just telling me about a raise he's been meaning to give me!" My father's face was lit up like the fourth of July. When he saw my expression, his smile fell. "What's wrong, honey?"

"Nothing, you just didn't keep your promise of only one hour here." I remarked stonily and headed towards the couch that held my backpack. With it slung over my shoulder, I started towards the large glass doors to leave.

"Hey Sophie!" It was Irvin's raspy voice. I froze in my spot, but didn't turn around. "I'll be in touch!"

~Three Days Later~

My brother Mikey and I were each doing our homework on our laptops at the kitchen table, my father was busy making some sort of dinner that he claimed would be edible this time and my mother was lounging with a book on the couch in the adjacent den when I got the email. I had emailed myself the beginning of the report I started in school that day due to the fact that my flash drive was nowhere to be found, and while searching for it through the mess of spam that was my never cleaned out inbox, I saw a message from an unknown email.

Of course I opened it, all it contained was one line of text saying "See you soon" with a video file attached. A feeling of dread washed over me, but I clicked on the file anyway. My headphones were suddenly flushed with Irvin's voice as I watched myself being brought to climax through the view of a mirror. The video switched to me on my hands and knees, begging to suck cock and Irvin declining the offer. Then the shot he had promised would show my tits, stomach and cunt pressed against glass while I was fucked. He edited out some parts to make it seem like I had started begging to suck him dry on my own will. Then it switched to his cock down my throat, and finally the once over shot of my naked body with cum all over my face while I ate it. The end of the video was a slideshow of all the pictures he had taken.

My face must have expressed my concern and surprise, because Mikey suddenly snapped his fingers to get my attention away from the computer screen. "Are you alright?" He asked. I then realized that my father was also staring at me from his post at the stove, and my mother had even put her book down to look at me.

"Yeah... yeah, I'm fine. Just don't know how to finish this essay, is all..." I attempted to fake a quick smile, and grabbed the soda I had nearby just to do something that seemed normal. Once they had all looked away and went back to what they were doing, I closed out of the email and deleted it.

12