All Comments on 'Blacks And Jews Orgy'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
you are an ASSHOLE sam

what a little person you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Raw

You're just someone people love to hate. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh, there's a reason why we hate Spamuelx

He writes boring, one-note stories OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stop Writing/Breathing

Another load of shit from the biggest dickhead on the site. Quit writing manure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
New submisssion, same as the last - nothing

These "stories" must be computer generated by putting sentences together and then random word and phrase substitution. These so called "stories" are so brain dead, it could be no other way. Here are the sentences that describe the "hero"in this one: "A five-foot-nine, stocky and kind of hairy biracial guy with short hair, light brown skin and pale brown eyes. I work as an accountant with Atkinson & Rhodes in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts." The same as every other SamyX "story" with just names and phrases substituted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Garbage

I see one of your butt buddies came to your defense. I feel sorry for him.

TransverseTransversealmost 15 years ago
Again

It's just regurgitation of the same story over and over. Why are all of your characters the same? It's like the same person just keeps switching bodies and telling the same story with different details. I just don't understand why you bother writing more stories if they're just going to be identical to ones you've already written.

lancewmlancewmalmost 15 years ago
Tansverse

Obviously, he did not take you up on your offer to help him with his writing. It has not improved in several years. You are so right. Same guy with different character discription (outward) but same first person regardless of outward appearances telling the same basic stories over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Doesn't Compute

At the beginning of the story, he makes a very strong point about how he's only attracted to Black women. Then, the woman he ends up with, and says he's always craved, is white....Doesn't compute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish the site admin would do something about this useless idiot. His stories clutter the whole site. Could it be a bot? Nobody can write the same crap story 1 000 times??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS