Blame it on the Mistletoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers

"You're going to get put on Santa's Naughty List, but I bet you don't care," she said in a hushed voice.

"I don't believe in Santa," I spat out, then smiled.

"You ol' Grinch," she joked, giving my arm a gentle shake.

I laughed and it helped to ease some of the tension I felt.

"That's okay, Colin. I like naughty boys. If Santa skips you this Christmas, maybe I can make up for it. As long as you don't mind it that I'm your mom's... little sister."

I listened to my aunt's teasing lilt and how she once again breathed those two words. My erection twitched and I rested my right arm on my lap. "You're not exactly little, Aunt Julia," I said, feeling bold.

"But I'm only a few inches over five feet," she replied, sounding coy and sexy.

My eyes met hers. "You know how I meant it," I said, echoing her words from earlier.

Aunt Julia laughed and I felt her breast shift and rub against me. "So, you don't think I'm little then?" she asked, her voice still soft and haunting.

"No, not at all," I scoffed.

"When we were in the kitchen loading the dishwasher, Michie said that this sweater looked too small for me and that I was going to drive you and your dad crazy."

"Mom said that?" I asked in disbelief.

My aunt tightened her lips into a thin slit and nodded. "She's not naive, you know," she said.

"I know. I'm just surprised that she'd make a comment like that."

Aunt Julia shrugged. "If you knew her as well as I do she might surprise you even more," she remarked, sounding enigmatic.

"Like how?" I prodded.

My aunt shook her head. "Sisters have their secrets, you know," was all she said.

I nodded, reflecting on her reply. My mind, prodded on by my libido, began to race. My obscene thoughts were interrupted by my aunt's voice a few moments later.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" she asked.

"None. Why?"

"I was thinking we could decorate the house and put up the tree. It's time this place looked like Christmas," she said, glancing around the living room.

"Sounds good to me," I told her.

"Good. It will be fun. I've missed celebrating Christmas with Michie." Aunt Julia got up from the couch and stretched, following my eyes on her, then smiled. "But now, I have a date with The Sandman. The flight today tired me out. Sweet dreams, Colin."

"You too," I said, watching her leave the room.

###

The next morning I was up early -- much earlier than I normally would have been during Christmas break. I did not want to waste a minute sleeping when I could be spending time with my aunt. After showering and getting dressed, I hurried down to the kitchen. Mom and Aunt Julia were sitting at the kitchen table, drinking coffee and eating toast. Mom was still in her housecoat, but my aunt was dressed for the day.

"My, you're up early," Mom remarked, looking up at the clock as I walked in. Her wide eyes met mine.

"I promised Aunt Julia I'd help her decorate," I explained, as I made my way to the fridge for some juice.

"Geez, Jules, I always thought your forte was getting men into bed, not out of it," Mom quipped.

Aunt Julia laughed and a bit of orange juice dribbled from her lips. She wiped her chin and darted her eyes towards me. "Sometimes they're just as useful out of bed, big sister," she shot back. "Haven't you realized that by now?"

I sat at the table between the two sisters, sipping my juice and listening to their banter. Although I did my best to not be obvious about it, I could not help but notice how good my aunt looked that morning. Perhaps a good night's sleep had helped, but what she was wearing certainly caught my eye. She had on a navy blue skirt that, when sitting at least, left several inches of her soft thighs bare. Along with that, she wore a white scoop-necked blouse. As I brought my glass of juice up to my lips I tried to imagine the view down the front of her blouse I would be afforded if she were to bend over in front of me. I had to fight off a shudder of arousal at the thought.

"So, where do you keep the decorations?" Aunt Julia asked once she had finished her coffee.

"They're up in the attic," I said.

I got up from my chair, my aunt following close behind, and lead her upstairs to the attic door. Silently we climbed the narrow steps into the musty top floor of our house. Pushed to one side in a corner were three large cardboard boxes containing Christmas decorations.

Soon after I became a teenager my parents decided to buy an artificial tree. They reasoned that it was cheaper, cleaner and less of a fire hazard than a real one. That tree was resting inside the box which I now stood in front of.

"There's just these three," I told my aunt. "This one has the tree and the others have decorations and stuff."

Aunt Julia nodded, looking around the attic. Her arms were wrapped tightly around her waist and she seemed fidgety. "Damn! It's chilly up here," she lamented, shifting from one bare foot to another.

It was when she made that remark that my eyes, perhaps on their own intuition, moved down to the front of her white blouse. It was pulled taught over her and the outline of her hard nipples were clearly visible. They poked out at the thin cotton like two bullets. My eyes fixed on them, until I heard her soft laugh.

"Not that you mind, huh, Colin?" My aunt gave me a knowing smile and arched her back slightly so her blouse now looked like a second skin covering her. She followed my eyes with hers, seeming amused, or maybe even pleased, by my reaction.

"I'm not going to complain. But let's get these boxes downstairs before you get frostbite," I joked, hoping that some humour would ease the tension.

I picked up the largest box, the one containing the tree, and waited for her to take ahold of one too. Instead, she let her arms go limp at her sides and moved around to my left side so the cumbersome box in my hands was no longer between us.

"You wouldn't let me get frostbite, would you, Colin?" she asked, sounding helpless.

I gave my head a shake, looking at the teasing expression on her face. "No, of course not," I said.

Without another word my aunt wrapped her arms around me and nuzzled herself closer to me. Her breasts flattened against me, rubbing over my side as she shifted her body. I looked down into the front of her blouse and saw the tops of her breasts rising from the white bra she was wearing. It was thin and was trimmed with lace around the tops of the cups. I could have stared all day, but I knew that Mom would be expecting us back down soon.

"We better get back down," I suggested.

Reluctantly, my aunt eased away from me. She gathered a box in her hands and followed me down the stairs. After that, I hurried back up for the remaining box so I could bring it down with the others.

###

"Do you guys have a stepladder somewhere?"

I was busy assembling the artificial tree in the middle of the living room, preoccupied with that and lewd thoughts about my aunt, when her question jolted me back to the present.

"Ah... yeah. It's in the cellar," I said, looking up at her. "I'll go get it."

When I returned from the cellar with the aluminum ladder Aunt Julia was busy pulling green and red garland from the box that she had brought down from the attic. She looked up at me with a confused expression. "Where does this stuff go?" she asked.

"We usually drape it over the mirror above the fireplace and on the other one in the hall," I informed her.

I observed my aunt dragging the ladder towards the fireplace. Her tight skirt clung to her ass and the curves of her hips. When I heard my mother's voice behind me I jumped and turned around.

"I'm going to have a shower and get dressed. I'll be back down in a while," Mom said.

"Alright," I replied, still concentrating on my aunt.

"Hey, hold this thing for me, will you?" Aunt Julia asked.

"Huh?" I grunted.

"The ladder," she explained. "I'm afraid of it tipping over."

A woman is her strongest when she's her weakest, I thought to myself. Despite knowing her fear was unfounded, and suspecting that she realized it too, I walked over to the ladder and gripped it in my hands, bracing my foot on the bottom rung. Now I was staring directly at my aunt's firm, round ass, only inches from my face and slightly above me. It wiggled slightly as she strung the garland along the top edge of the mirror. I wasn't sure if this tantalizing show was deliberate or not, but I enjoyed it regardless. It was all I could do to remain holding the ladder and not reach out to give it a squeeze, or even a hard slap. My knuckles turned white as I gripped the ladder and stared at Aunt Julia's backside and the flare of her hips.

"All done," she announced a few minutes later.

I stepped back a bit to allow my aunt to descend the ladder, still holding it tight. As her foot reached the bottom rung I suddenly felt her luscious ass rub over my crotch. She paused, then pressed against me, grinding herself against the bulge in my jeans. She turned her head to one side, smiling down at me.

"Okay, what's next?" she asked.

"Ah... the mirror in the hall," I told her, then cleared my throat.

I carried the stepladder into the hall, my aunt following me with a length of garland in her hand. Once more I steadied the ladder for her while she hung the garland around the wooden frame of the oval mirror. And once again as she climbed back down she paused to grind her firm ass against my throbbing cock. Only this time she did it for a few seconds longer, just enough to make sure I knew it was intentional -- as if there was any doubt -- and long enough for her to feel how hard she had made me. The sensation was wonderful and I knew that if she were to keep doing it she would eventually make me cum. After a few moments I eased away before allowing myself to get too aroused.

"There's some other stuff in the box. Where does that go?" she asked.

It took me a moment to collect my thoughts. "The rest are just things like a Nativity scene, Santas and Christmas trees that go on tables and the mantel," I said. "Plus there's mistletoe."

"Oh, mistletoe -- my favourite!" she exclaimed, sounding delighted and giving me another teasing smile.

I returned her smile and looked up towards the stucco ceiling. "We usually hang some mistletoe from this light fixture and some from the one in the living room," I explained. I drug the ladder so it was positioned under the light and waited.

"That's a big climb. Make sure you hold the ladder really tight, okay?" she said, sounding genuinely nervous this time.

I nodded, gripping one side of the ladder. From upstairs I could hear the sound of the shower. My thoughts were momentarily diverted by the mental image of my mother -- standing naked under the spray of the hot water and her wet body glistening. I recalled how full and firm her breast had looked the night before when Aunt Julia had squeezed it. Now I imagined both of them, unrestrained by a bra, with soap running down them and over her hard, thick nipples. When my aunt began ascending the ladder my eyes and thoughts went back to her.

It took her slightly less time to hang the mistletoe and when my aunt stepped down the ladder she once again paused, pressing herself against my hard cock, which now threatened to burst from my jeans. But this time she also rested her back on my chest, then turned to her left, smiling, eyes half-closed.

"Mmmm... I know what I want for Christmas," she said with a soft moan, pressing her ass harder against my shaft.

"I... I don't know if that's a good idea," I said, reluctantly.

"Oh... don't you want to give it to me, Colin?" Her voice sounded both sexy and disappointed.

"It's not that. It's just -- "

"Have you promised to give it to someone else?" she interjected, still looking at me from the corner of her eye.

"No," I told her.

"Then I guess it's all mine," she replied in an almost defiant tone.

Before I could reply, the sound of the shower stopped. I knew that Mom would be back down soon and the last thing I wanted was for her to catch me and her sister in a compromising situation. I backed away from the ladder, watching my aunt step down to the carpet.

"Okay, one more. The light in the living room," I said, dragging the step ladder into place and hoping to change the subject before Mom heard us.

If Aunt Julia was concerned with my mother catching us in an intimate moment, one that was strictly forbidden by polite society, she never showed it. Once more I was treated to a perfect view of her ass, plus a good portion of her smooth, well-toned thighs as she affixed the last piece of mistletoe to the light fixture in the living room. As she eased herself back down the ladder I was both relieved and disappointed that our naughty game had come to an end.

As I held the ladder, staring at her ass getting closer to me and waiting to feel it pressed to my hard cock one last time, I discovered that my aunt had one final trick in her bag. As she was about to make the final step onto the floor she stumbled and let out a gasp. An instant later I felt her back collide with my chest. My hands shot from the sides of the ladder to her waist in an effort to steady her. What happened next still seems almost a blur to me. Her body felt slightly limp, or maybe it was just that she was so slender. But as she fell into my arms my right hand slid up until it was cupping her right breast, or as much of it that would fit in my palm. It felt heavy and firm. Even now I can still recall the feeling of it as I fondled her, along with the sensation of her firm ass rubbing against my hard cock.

Aunt Julia relaxed her body, still resting on my back. I felt her hand on my left thigh, just above my knee and her wispy hair tickling my face. Her nipple had stiffed and was poking into the palm of my right hand. It was thick and diamond hard. Her lips were closed tight as she looked down at my hand cupping her, then she slowly turned her head to glance at me from the corner of her eye.

"You caught me. I guess that means you get to keep me." Her voice was barely audible, although I was sure she could hear my heart, pounding like jackhammer. When I drew my hand away she pressed on the back of it, pushing it back down on her breast.

"Mom will be down any minute," I whispered in her ear.

"I almost don't care," was her soft reply.

Aunt Julia sighed, either from pleasure or disappointment -- perhaps a mixture of both, and slipped from my arms. She pushed her hair back over her shoulders, then cleared her throat.

"So, what's next?" she asked, her voice returning to normal.

I stood there, dumbfounded for a moment, mesmerized by the look of arousal on my aunt's face and her hard nipples pointing towards me. She smiled, but it almost seemed like an embarrassed smile. "Well, we just sort of put the rest of the decorations on tables and shelves -- wherever there's space," I explained.

Aunt Julia went to one of the cardboard boxes and began rifling through it. I watched her bending over, running my eyes up and down her body. Moments later she brought out several plastic figurines and a brown cardboard manger belonging to our Nativity set. She fumbled with one of the figurines, turning it over in her hand to examine it, then giggled.

"Hey, don't you think that Joseph kind of looks like Osama bin Laden?" she asked, holding the plastic figure up for me to see, still chuckling.

I rolled my eyes. "If Dad hears you saying that you'll be spending Christmas back in Jersey -- if you're lucky," I warned her.

"Bah, humbug!" she spat out as she arranged the items on the coffee table.

A few minutes later Mom came down the stairs and joined us. She watched her sister decorating for a while before she spoke. "Jules, I'm going out to get some groceries. Feel like coming?" she asked.

My aunt turned from an end table where she had just placed a plastic Santa holding a candle. She frowned. "No, sorry, Michie. But I've had enough of shopping till Easter. Do you mind if I stay here? We're going to start decorating the tree in a while," she said.

Mom shook her head, trying to not look disappointed, or so it seemed. "That's okay. I just thought you might want to get out for a while," she said. "I'll be back in about an hour, if the store's not too crowded."

Not a word was spoken between us until we heard Mom close the door as she left. A few seconds later my aunt turned from a bookshelf where she had placed two ceramic angels. "So, what's next? she asked.

I grew nervous, contemplating the subtext of her question. "I guess we can start decorating the tree," I said, then began pulling a strand of lights from a box so I could check for burned out bulbs.

Aunt Julia was standing beside me as I knelt on the floor, untangling lights and checking for loose bulbs. When she knelt down to my right I paused and turned my head. Her breasts swayed gently inside her blouse as she leaned over and her skirt had slid up her thighs a ways. I moved my eyes up and down her body, then finally locked my eyes on hers. She looked up towards the ceiling and smiled, then looked back down at me.

"We're under the mistletoe," she said, sounding slightly nervous.

I looked up, although I believed her. "Yeah, I guess we are," I replied.

"I suppose we'd better see if it still works after being boxed-up all year." Her voice was sweet and tender, as soft as her skin.

Before I could reply Aunt Julia was leaning towards me. I felt her brace her left hand on my right thigh as her hot breath stroked my mouth for a second. Then she softly pressed her mouth to mine, parting her lips and sucking on my lower one. She gripped my thigh harder and inched her fingers closer to my hard shaft as her tongue darted past my lips, searching for mine. Soon my hand was moving up her left thigh towards her hip. I clutched it, urging her closer. She moaned as we kissed and slipped her right hand around to the back of my neck, holding me to her so she could suck on my tongue. When she eventually pulled away I heard a soft sucking sound as her soft, pliant lips released me. It was then I realized that my hand was cupping her left breast. I looked down, almost in disbelief, as my fingers kneaded her through her blouse and bra. Reluctantly, I slid my hand away from her heavy breast. It fell with a slight bounce.

"You're a good kisser," she said, wiping the corner of her mouth with the tip of her index finger, then giving me an awkward smile.

"Thanks. So are you," I replied, unsure of what else to say.

There was a silence of almost a minute before she said "So, I guess the mistletoe works."

"Yeah... this bunch anyway," I said.

"What?" she asked, then followed my eyes towards the hall.

"Colin... you really are naughty," she sighed, her eyes flickering with arousal.

"What? I never said anything," I protested, then laughed.

Aunt Julia got to her feet, then reached down to tug at my hand. "Hurry up, before Michie gets home," she urged.

My aunt pulled me in to the hall so we were standing beneath the second sprig of mistletoe hanging from the light fixture. She placed her hands on my waist, just above my hips, and pulled me to her. Our movements were less tentative this time as our eager mouths met. Her breathing was heavy as her hand roamed up to the back of my neck. She pulled me tighter to me, our tongues dancing.

At that moment I wanted desperately to tear my aunt's clothes off and make love to her right there on the floor. I did not care if Mom were to walk in on us; I would have dealt with the consequences later without the slightest regret. Instead, I was more than happy to hold my aunt to me and continue kissing her warm, watery lips.

I felt Aunt Julia's left hand leave my waist and slide down to my ass. She gave it a hard squeeze, pulling me closer so I could feel my throbbing shaft rubbing over her stomach through my jeans. She felt it too because I heard her moan.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers