Blame it on the Mistletoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers

A few minutes later I heard the bathroom door open and Mom walked out. She stopped at the doorway to my room and looked in, then smiled at me. Her glistening wet hair hung down over her shoulders. Her pink bathrobe was tied loosely around her waist. Below the belt I noticed the curves of her hips. Above it her heavy breasts filled out the thin fleece. They hung down slightly, more than they had earlier when I had taken furtive glances at them in the living room. Now her erect nipples also stood out from her fleshy cones, making noticeable protrusions in the soft robe. I gulped and forced my eyes back up to her damp face. As she moved towards me I felt nervous excitement envelop me.

"I'm getting ready for the party now so I won't have to fight with your father for the bathroom," she said.

I nodded, forcing my eyes past her chest, now less than two feet from my face. "That's probably a good idea," I said, forcing a chuckle.

"We won't be home till late, but you make sure you don't give Julia a hard time," she admonished in a teasing voice.

I heard another nervous chuckle escape my throat, then felt my heart seemed to miss a beat. It was the way she had spoken those last two words. The emphasis on them was unmistakable. Or was it? Perhaps it was just my dirty mind, bombarded by constant lewd thoughts for the past two days.

"I'm not a kid anymore, Mom. It's not like I need a babysitter," I said.

"I know, Honey. I was only teasing," she said, giving me a loving smile. "Sometimes I have to remind myself though. Then it reminds me that I'm not getting any younger either. I wish I was Julia's age again."

I looked into her blue eyes. They looked sad and I wanted to comfort her. Not only because I loved her, but because there was no reason for her to feel insecure -- especially when compared to her sister. "Oh, stop it. You two could pass for twins," I assured her.

The smile returned to Mom's face. When she placed a hand on my shoulder and leaned down to kiss my cheek a rush of exhilaration coursed through me. Then I realized that I was now eye level with the opening in her robe. Inside it I could see the swaying mound of her right breast. Droplets of water clung to it, like diamonds on her soft skin. It took every ounce of willpower I had to not reach inside her gaping robe to pull her pendulous breast out and bring the swollen nipple to my mouth.

"The girls must love your flattery, Honey," she told me.

Mom had straightened her back once more but was still resting her hand on my shoulder. I looked up and shrugged, then grinned. When she had leaned over to kiss me apparently the weight of her breasts had forced her robe open wider. Now I could see more of her upper chest, but more importantly there was a good portion of deep, wet cleavage now visible between the lapels of her robe. I stared at it, admiring how round and firm her breasts were. Big sister, indeed. I was unable to tear my eyes away from her partially exposed chest until my gawking was interrupted by her abruptly tugging her robe closed.

"Oops... didn't mean to flash you" she said, giving me a nervous look. She was blushing now and it made her look even more desirable. "Jules would never let me live this down if she were here right down." Her nervous tone seemed to be appealing for my silence about the incident.

"Well, she's not -- so she'll never know. Not from me anyway," assured her. Now I made damn sure my eyes were on hers.

My mother gave me a relieved smile. Then her expression grew mischievous. "Good. She loves to have something to torment me about. Sometimes I think it's because she's jealous."

"Sure, because you're herbig sister," I replied, giving the words emphasis.

Mom understood my innuendo and blushed once again. She gave her robe a nervous tug, tightening it around herself some more. "Well, she needn't be jealous. I can't help how I look. I'd trade places with her if I could."

"Geez, millions of women would give their right arm to trade places withyou, Mom." I said with a laugh, although I meant it.

"Maybe, but who'd want them then, with only one arm?" she retorted, then chuckled.

"Who'd notice?" I shot back with a grin.

Mom laughed, then seemed to force herself to stop. "Okay, that's enough of this talk," she said. "I can't believe I'm even having this conversation with my son."

Beneath the keyboard tray of my computer desk I could feel my hard cock pushing out at my jeans. I wanted to rub it and felt my fists clench on my lap. "Aunt Julia will never know," I vowed, wondering if that concerned her. "Besides, you know what?"

"What?" she asked as her eyes grew wide.

"In ten years she won't look as good as you do now," I told her.

A wide smile formed on my mother's face and she draped an arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek once more. I slid my arm around her waist. Beneath my fingers I felt the belt of her robe. As I hugged her I eased my hand down until my fingertips came to rest on the upper curve of her left butt cheek. If she felt it, or even cared, she didn't react.

"I shouldn't give in to flattery so easily, but coming from you I'll take it," she said as she clutched my shoulders tighter.

Her arm was still around me. Now her left breast, covered by the pink fleece, was inches from my mouth. I stared at it, noticing how it gently sloped downwards to where her thick nipple rose from it. I licked my lips. Beneath my palm I could feel her right cheek. I wanted to squeeze it, but realized I was already being too bold. I settled for hugging her tighter.

"Okay, time for me to get dressed," she said a few seconds later. "And get your hand off my ass."

When Mom slipped from my embrace I looked up, giving her a mortified look. Instead of being angry, she let out a soft laugh. "Sometimes I think you've got too many hormones for your own good," she teased.

"Is that your fault or Dad's?" I retorted.

Mom laughed. "Maybe a little of both," she admitted. "Just don't forget that I'm your mother." Despite the words of reproach, her tone remained friendly.

I nodded, feeling relieved that she maintained her good humour. Before I could muster a reply she was gone. I sighed when I heard her close the bedroom door behind her.

Dad closed the store early that afternoon to allow his employees to go home and get ready for the party that night. When he arrived home I began in earnest counting down the time until he and Mom would be leaving. I tried to not let my impatience show, but it was difficult. Once my parents had finally left I turned towards Aunt Julia, who was sitting at the kitchen table.

"When the cat's away, the mice will play," said as I approached her.

My aunt stood up and I pulled her towards me until our bodies were pressed together. I slid my hands down her back, pushing the hard bulge in my jeans into her soft tummy.

"I thought it went: 'Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse'," she said, then looked own between us. "Mmmm... it feels like something's stirring alright," she cooed.

"It has been all day," I told her.

I reached up and tugged at the top button of my aunt's dress. She looked down, watching, but never resisted. One by one I undid the buttons until her dress was open to her waist. Then I pulled it open to uncover her bra. It was another white one, but not as revealing as the lacy one. Still, she looked wonderful. I held her breasts in my hands and toyed with them until I felt her hard nipples through the bra. When I began teasing them she moaned and gripped my hips tighter.

"So... do you want to stay in here, or..."

Aunt Julia's soft voice was inviting and I needed no more encouragement. I took her by the hand and lead her upstairs. I never let go of her hand as I pushed my bedroom door open and drew her over to my bed. We stood beside it, facing one another. I slipped my hands inside her dress and up her bare back. Her skin was soft and sensual. When our lips met she moaned once more. Her tongue flitted over mine while I stroked her back under her dress. Our mouths never parted as I pulled it down her arms until it was gathered around her waist. After a little fumbling with the hook I managed to slide her bra down as well. I stepped back and slowly ran my eyes over her half-naked body.

"God... you're beautiful," I breathed.

My aunt gave me a shy smile. "Thank-you," she whispered.

Pulling her to me again I held her left breast in my hand and bent down to take the dusky nipple in my mouth. I sucked hard, then swirled my tongue around it. When she moaned and cupped the back of my head I moved to her other breast, licking and sucking while I held them.

"I've been wanting to do this all day," I said as I caught my breath.

"I could tell," she said, then there was a giggle.

I looked up, nonplussed. "What do you mean?"

"Promise you won't tell Michie?"

I laughed. "Of course not. She'll never know anything about this week."

Aunt Julia gave me a nod. "Well, after you had gone back up to your room this afternoon -- after you came down to get more pop. Michie sort of laughed and said that you looked like you were in the Christmas spirit."

"What did that mean?" I asked.

"That's what I asked. Then she smiled and asked if I'd noticed that you looked like you had a hard-on," she explained, seeming shocked by her sister's brash remark.

Waves of embarrassment, then arousal washed over me at the thought of Mom noticing my erection. Then I recalled our encounter and conversation in my room after her shower. "And?" I prodded.

"I played dumb, but she said I must be blind."

"What did you say to that?" I asked.

"I called her a pervert for noticing her son's boner," she said with a brusk laugh.

"Being perverts runs in the family," I remarked.

"Has she ever said anything or done anything... wicked?" my aunt asked. She sounded eager to hear of any taboo activity between me and Mom.

"No. Never," I said, then began tugging her dress down over her hips.

My aunt's dress fell around her bare feet. She looked breathtaking, standing there in just her panties. I surveyed the mound in them made by her lips. My cock throbbed in anticipation of entering her there.

Before I could do anything my aunt was tugging at my t-shirt. She drew it over my head and tossed it aside. It had barely hit the floor before she was unzipping my jeans. My engorged cock tented my underwear, but soon she had them down past my knees. I kicked them aside, feeling my heavy balls sway and my shaft move.

"Mmmmm... you're built like Richard," she moaned as she surveyed my cock.

"How do you know?" I blurted out. Now I was both curious and concerned.

"Well, I don't -- not for sure. But Michie has told me a few things after a couple of glasses of wine. She said he has a nice thick one and I've been wondering if you did too. Like father, like son, I guess." She reached out and held my balls in her palm, then ran her fingers down along the underside of my shaft.

I shuddered when she stroked me and pulled her to me. Again, I held her breasts in my hands, lifting them into mounds and teasing one nipple, then the other.

The sheet and blanket on my bed were pulled down and I moved my aunt down on it beside me. We kissed and fondled one another, then she rolled onto her back and looked up at me. Her hair was fanned out around her radiant face and her eyes were half-closed. She reached up to me.

"Don't tease me anymore, Colin," she said.

My aunt's skin was soft and smooth as I ran my hands up her parted thighs and settled between them. My eyes moved down the thin strip of dark hair to her lips. They were parted slightly and glistened with her juice. I ran my finger up them, stopping to press on her clit. She clenched her jaw and moaned, then arched her back. I pressed harder, then slipped a finger inside her. She gave it a squeeze, then a harder one when I rubbed my thumb on her swollen clit.

"You're so wet," I said as I watched my shiny finger move in and out of her tight pussy.

"I have been all day," she said as she exhaled.

As I was slowly lowering myself down on my aunt's inviting body I felt her tense and push up on my hips slightly. I froze and gave her an anxious look. She smiled to reassure me.

"Just so you know, I had my tubes tied a couple of years after Stephen and I got married. He didn't want kids and talked me into it; now I regret it. So... ah... fire away." She laughed at her lewd command, then pulled me lower by my shoulders.

When I felt the head of my cock slide between her tender folds I moaned. She did too and hooked her calves around my thighs. I held her shoulders and began a slow, steady rhythm, working my cock in and out of her. She had closed her eyes, but mine remained open. I wanted to see the look of ecstasy on her flushed face as we made love. Her breasts shook as I began to piston harder, working my cock deeper and harder into her.

"Oh god, Colin... that feels so good," she said in one breath. "Fuck your wicked aunt."

My full balls slapped against her with each thrust and I grabbed her shoulders harder, until my fingertips dug into them. Her chestnut nipples were long and thick, pointing up towards me. I bent down and pinched her left one between my teeth and gave it a gentle tug. She moaned louder and dug her fingernails into my back as she lifted up to meet my shaft.

"Harder, Colin... pound that thick cock in me," she cried out. "Jesus, I'm gonna..."

My aunt never finished her sentence before I felt her hot, wet pussy grip me tighter. I could feel a slight gush of juice coat my balls as she came. My turn was soon, but I kept thrusting -- harder and deeper until I could not hold back any longer. As my cum filled her dripping pussy I let out a throaty moan. I felt my whole body tense and I remained buried deep inside her until I was spent. After a minute I eased out of her and collapsed on the bed, breathing hard.

"I would have visited long ago if I had have known what a great lover you were," she said a few moments later.

I laughed, still breathing hard. "Thanks. I would have walked to Jersey for this," I told her.

Aunt Julia smiled and rolled over to lay across my chest. Her hair hung down, brushing over me and I could feel her hard nipples poking into my side. I kissed her and stroked her smooth back. My cock lay limp on my thigh, still wet with our juices. She reached down to give it a gentle stroke, then held my balls in her soft hand.

"So, when did you say your folks would be home?" she asked.

"Hours from now," I told her.

"Then let's make this a Christmas to remember," she replied.

It already was. But by the time I fell asleep that night I knew that it was probably just the first of several holidays that I would never forget, thanks to my loving Aunt Julia.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers