Blame it on the Mistletoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers

"You're so hard," she said, sounding amazed.

A moan escaped from my throat and I pressed my mouth back to hers. I moved my right hand up to her breast, waiting for her to resist. She didn't. Through her blouse and bra I found her nipple, hard and thick. I pinched it lightly, then a little harder as I gave it a tug. She moaned louder this time and snaked her tongue deeper into my mouth. I grabbed one handful after another of Aunt Julia's breast, pushing it up and trying in vain to fit it all into my hand.

"I love having my tits played with," she said, almost panting.

"I love playing with them," I replied, then gave her lower lip a tug between mine.

Aunt Julia broke our embrace. I was disappointed until I saw her quickly unbuttoning her blouse, almost to her navel. She pulled it open to reveal her breasts, barely contained by a white lace bra. Above the lace two firm mounds rose from her chest, rising and falling as she breathed heavily. Through the lace covering her left breast, just above where it met the thicker white silky material, I could see a hint of her areola. It was wide and slightly lighter than her hair. Beneath it her thick nipple stood out against the white silk.

"God, you're beautiful," I sighed as I stared at her.

"Thanks. I think you're pretty hot yourself." Aunt Julia embraced me once more, covering my neck with soft, teasing kisses, then nibbling at it.

The soft silk and lace of her bra felt sensual, but it did not compare to the feeling of her breasts in my hands as I fondled them. I squeezed and molded them into orbs until they nearly rose from their confines. Then I bent down and licked one nipple, then the other, through the silk. My aunt giggled and squirmed in my arms.

"Mmmm... yeah... I love that, Colin," she moaned, swaying gently.

I could see snow gently falling outside through the window over my aunt's shoulder. It's softness and gentleness reminded me of the woman I was loving. I continued toying with her breasts, feeling her lips and teeth on my neck. When I heard a car door slam shut in the yard I lurched back as though I had touched an electric fence.

"Shit, Mom's home!" I gasped.

Aunt Julia began quickly buttoning her blouse as she hurried into the living room behind me. I began stringing lights on the tree. She joined me a minute later, after adjusting her blouse and pushing back her hair.

"Damn, it's getting nasty out there," Mom called out from the kitchen.

My aunt and I exchanged nervous glances, but continued working on the tree. Seconds later Mom appeared in the room, shaking snow from her hair. She watched us for a moment before she spoke.

"Colin, would you mind getting the groceries out of the car?" she asked.

Not only would I not mind, I was glad for the opportunity to avoid my mother for a while and let the crisp air soothe my hot face and stiff cock. I took my time bringing the groceries in and when I was finished I found Mom sitting on the sofa, watching her sister hang ornaments on the tree.

Until supper was ready my aunt and I kept busy by decorating the tree. I think it went faster than usual due to the abundance of nervous energy that I had. By the time Dad was home and we began eating I was starving. I quickly cleaned my plate, then placed another pork chop and scoop of mashed potato on my plate.

"It looks like all that decorating made you hungry, Colin," Mom remarked as I reached for the butter.

I gave her a wary look and nodded. "Yeah, I was really hungry," I said.

Mom nodded without replying, but from the corner of her eye I noticed a peculiar look come over her face. Perhaps it was just my paranoid imagination, but I could not help wonder if she had somehow discovered what Aunt Julia and I had been doing while she was out. I quickly dismissed the notion. We were back in the living room and had gotten ourselves together by the time Mom had joined us afterall.

That evening played itself out much like the previous one. Mom and my aunt cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher while Dad and I sat in the living room. The television was on once more and although I was looking at it I still don't recall a single show that was on that night.

Like clockwork, Dad decided it was time for him to go to bed soon after ten-thirty and Mom followed suit. Somewhere in the back of my mind I feared that she might decide to stay up late and chat some more with her sister, so I was relieved when she got up to follow Dad.

My aunt was sitting beside me on the sofa, but the room was silent, save the television. A minute or so after the upstairs fell quiet she spoke, but it was barely more than a whisper.

"Are we wicked?" She had a pained look on her face as she turned towards me. It seemed as though she needed to be reassured. Thankfully I did not have to lie to her.

"I think you're wicked," I retorted, grinning.

"You know how I meant it, Colin," she snapped, her eyes briefly narrowing, then she sighed. "I'm sorry. I guess I'm just feeling guilty and nervous."

"It's okay. I am too. Well, nervous anyway," I said.

"Not guilty?" She cocked her head to one side, looking confused and somewhat surprised.

I shrugged. I had wrestled with my demons regarding this long ago and conquered them. Despite the sea change in our relationship, I felt no compunction. In fact, quite the opposite. My only concern was to soothe her pangs.

Aunt Julia turned on the couch until her knees were pointing towards me. She reached out and began fumbling with the fingers of my left hand. After a few moments she raised her eyes to meet mine.

"I never planned on any of this, you know," she said. There was a weary, regretful sound to her voice. "I never thought about you before, you know -- that way. I guess I just sort of got carried away, and to tell you the truth, really excited by it all. Since it's so... wicked." She gave me a foxy smile.

I gave her an understanding nod. "I know. I never thought that anything like this would ever happen between us," I said. "I mean, you're really pretty -- no, beautiful -- but I never for an instant thought you'd be interested in me. I always thought that it would just be..." My voice faded out and I lowered my head, staring at my aunt's fingers entwined with mine.

"Just be what?" she coaxed, clutching my hand. Now there was excitement in her voice.

"I don't know. A fantasy, I guess," I murmured, then looked up at her.

She leaned back a bit, obviously surprised by my admission. I felt her grip on my hand ease. "You mean you've thought about me... like that?" she asked with amazement.

I gave her a guilty nod.

"Since when?" she asked, squeezing my hand once more.

"Since you emailed Mom that photo of you on the beach in Bermuda."

Aunt Julia let out a soft laugh, then clamped her lips tight, probably afraid that my parents would hear. "That bikini got me a lot of attention. I had just gotten divorced and was feeling a little bold, I guess. I don't think I'd dare wear it now," she said, then gave me a shy look.

"That's good, because it's too cold out," I teased.

My aunt laughed again. "I thought you liked how I looked when I was cold," she said,

"I do." My eyes drifted down towards her breasts and images from that afternoon flashed in my mind.

"I have more photos from that trip of me in that bikini," she told me. "But I didn't dare send them to Michie. Make sure I get your email address before I go and I'll send them to you. As long as no one else sees them."

I raised a palm to her and in a solemn voice said "I swear."

Aunt Julia stared at me, or over my shoulder, for a little while, then a delicious smile crept over her lovely face. She parted her lips, as though to speak, but it was a few moments before she found the words.

"I suppose I should have seen this coming," she concluded.

"Really? Why?" I blurted out as my eyes widened in surprise.

"Yesterday, in the kitchen -- when I hugged you... you were hard, weren't you?" Her voice was an odd mixture of shock and curiosity.

I nodded, too shy and nervous to admit it aloud.

"I knew it," she replied. "I mean, I've been around enough to know when a guy's excited, but I still couldn't believe it."

"Why? Because I'm your nephew?"

"That, and because, well, I'm me," she answered, then gave a nervous titter.

"What's that mean? You're beautiful, Aunt Julia," I said, raising my voice with emphasis.

She gave a skeptical shrug and rolled her dreamy eyes. "I'm okay, I guess. But that's not really all of it." She paused once more, thinking. "After I went to bed I couldn't get it... you, I mean... you know -- hard... out of my mind. I guess it awoke something in me -- something... wicked," she continued, then flashed me an impish grin. "Let's just say I couldn't get to sleep until after I... took care of myself." She gave me a bashful smile, then lowered her eyes.

My heart began to race, sending blood to my thickening cock. The image of my gorgeous aunt lying in bed masturbating on the other side of my bedroom wall, perhaps while I was doing the same thing, made me want to push her down on the sofa and take her that instant. Instead, I shifted on the cushion and leaned into her. With the edge of my finger I pushed up on her chin, gently raising her head. I placed a soft kiss on her forehead, lingering long enough to feel the warmth and softness of her skin on mine.

"I love you," I whispered.

My aunt smiled, but never said anything at first. She wiggled closer and cuddled up next to me, resting her head on my shoulder. "So, what's next?" she asked after a minute or more..

For a moment my mind reverted to us decorating the house that afternoon when I heard her question. "Well, that's it for decorations," I told her.

She lifted her head and smiled at me. "No. I meant for us."

I thought for a moment, then sighed. "This afternoon was a really close call -- too close. We can't afford to be careless, no matter how we feel," I concluded.

"You're right," she agreed, sounding resigned. "Will you at least hold me a while?"

I didn't reply. Instead I slipped my arm around her soft, warm body and pulled her tighter to me. She shifted a bit and placed her hand on my right thigh. As she stared at the growing bulge in my jeans she drug her fingertips up and down the inside of my thigh, inching closer to my erection with each pass.

"It's not fair," she protested. Her voice was meek and forlorn. "We're adults and we're not hurting anyone else."

"I know," I said. "It's just that... shit, it sucks, I know."

A soft, long moan issued from my aunt's dewy lips. "How did you know I was thinking about sucking?" she asked, tilting her head up to give me a sexy smile.

I bent down and kissed her cheek. Her tender skin felt hot and I wanted to continue kissing her, everywhere, but knew we would not be able to rein ourselves in next time. I sat up again and ran my hand down her back, then back up. I continued to slowly caress her for close to an hour as we silently lay in one another's arms.

The lights on the Christmas tree seemed to twinkle and through the window I could see snow falling through the amber haze of the streetlights. I pulled my aunt closer to me and closed my eyes, wishing that night could never end.

###

Mom had no errands to do the next day. That was a mixed blessing. It meant that Aunt Julia and I would not get any time alone, but I reasoned that it was probably better that way. I shoveled the steps and the walk, then spent the remainder of the afternoon playing video games in my room. Mom and my aunt sat in the living room, talking and listening to Christmas carols.

After supper that evening when Mom joined us in the living room she asked a question that both surprised and gladdened me. Dad and I were watching television. Aunt Julia had gone upstairs to the bathroom after helping Mom in the kitchen. I was at my usual place on the couch, trying to feign interest in television when my mother's voice cut through my angst.

"Richard, what time does the party start tomorrow night?"

Dad turned from the television, pausing a moment. "Around seven," he said.

I perked up and turned towards Mom. "What party?" I asked.

"Your father's annual employee Christmas party. Don't you remember?" Mom answered with a slightly peevish tone.

No, I hadn't remembered, but I should have. Every year before Christmas my father rented a dining room at a local hotel to hold a party for his half-dozen or so employees and their spouses. I had completely forgotten about it due to the recent events and mental turmoil I was having. Suddenly my spirits were lifted at the thought of me and my Aunt Julia getting several hours alone the next evening. My mind was a whirlwind with the possibilities and lewd acts which that amount of privacy would allow us to commit. Then just as quickly my mind came to a halt at the realization that she was feeling guilty and scared. Time alone did not necessarily mean that our illicit affair would be rekindled. I frowned and folded my arms.

When Aunt Julia joined us a few minutes later there was no more discussion of tomorrow night's staff party. I didn't broach the subject for fear that her reaction might arouse suspicion with my parents. I decided to wait until they had gone to bed to deliver the news. Once the sounds of them getting ready for bed upstairs faded out I turned towards my aunt sitting beside me on the couch and smiled. She returned my smile, but seemed perplexed by my expression.

"I've got good news," I said, trying to create some suspense.

Aunt Julia drew her knees up on the couch and twisted around to face me. "What?" she asked, sounding excited.

"Tomorrow night is Dad's staff party for his employees. He and Mom will be out all night -- till late anyway."

A broad smile grew on her face. "Starting when?" she asked.

"Seven," I replied.

"Till...?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Last year it was midnight or later before they got back," I said.

Aunt Julia sucked on the corner of her lower lip, thinking, then she spoke. "What if they want us to go?"

"They've never asked me before. But if they ask you, just tell them you're tired, or have menstrual cramps, or whatever."

My aunt laughed. Her body quaked and I noticed her breasts jiggle inside her blouse. Slowly, almost cautiously, I reached out for her left one. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened to speak, then she smiled. She arched her back, offering herself to me and ran her tongue over her lips slowly. Gently, I cupped one of her breasts, then the other, in my hands. Never before or since have I felt such a beautiful body.

Her hand was running up the inside of my left thigh. I looked down to it, then her questioning face. I nodded, then continued caressing her through her blouse. When I felt her give my aching balls a gentle squeeze I gasped. She stopped, but when I moaned she began rubbing my stiff cock through the constraining denim.

"You have perfect breasts," I told her.

"Tomorrow night they'll be all yours... I'll be all yours," she whispered.

I leaned closer and placed a soft kiss on her glistening lips. She parted them to receive my tongue briefly, then drew back.

"We better be careful. Remember?" she suggested in a reluctant tone.

I removed my hands from her and sat back on the couch. "You're right, unfortunately," I sighed.

Leaning into me, she ran her fingers though my hair and kissed my cheek. "Tomorrow night... less than twenty-four hours," she whispered into my ear. "Then you can do what you've wanted to ever since you saw that photo of me in my bikini."

I smiled at her, almost in disbelief, but mostly out of love and gratitude. "I love you," I said.

Aunt Julia pressed her lips to my cheek, then my ear. "I love you too, Colin," she whispered.

There we remained for the next two hours, holding one another on the sofa. More like lovers than kin.

###

The next day it was my turn to be as impatient as a child awaiting a visit from Santa. I think Aunt Julia felt the same, but she was careful not to betray her emotions. For the most part we avoided one another and kept any conversation to a minimum. I sequestered myself in my room with my video games and she spent time with Mom. They sat in the living room, drinking egg nog and listening to Christmas music.

It was my aunt's suggestion that my mother not bother making supper that night. She assured Mom that she and I could fend for ourselves by eating leftovers and that Mom's time would be better spent getting ready for the staff party. It was a marvelous idea and I had to resist the urge to kiss her when she posed it, shortly after breakfast. This meant that my parents could leave earlier to be there to greet guests as they arrived at the hotel dining room.

Despite this, that day seemed interminable. It was made worse by the fact that Aunt Julia seemed to have intentionally chosen clothes that she knew would torment and arouse me. She was wearing a light blue dress with a pleated waist that came down to just below her knees. It had a row of buttons running down the middle -- although she had left the top few buttons undone.

Around mid-afternoon I came down from my room for another glass of Pepsi. I stopped at the archway to the living room and looked in. Mom and my aunt were on the sofa looking at a photo album. I could hear Perry Como, or maybe it was Nat King Cole, wishing us a Merry Christmas. They both looked up and smiled at me, although Aunt Julia seemed a little sheepish. She was leaning over the photo album on her lap and I noticed a hint of cleavage showing in the opening of her dress. Instantly my cock reacted, pushing out at the front of my jeans. Her eyes went to it and I noticed a vague smile appear.

"Care for some egg nog?" Mom asked.

I shook my head and scowled. "No, thanks. Pepsi is just fine."

Mom laughed. She was wearing a white blouse that had tiny holly leaves on it; she wore it every Christmas. Only this year it seemed tight on her. Maybe it was just her posture, or my inflamed libido, but I couldn't help but notice how round and full breasts looked right then. I fought a smile as I recalled my aunt's explanation of why she always referred to Mom as her 'big sister'. She was certainly worthy of the epithet, I thought to myself. Now keenly aware of my throbbing erection, I turned for the kitchen before she could notice my arousal, assuming she hadn't already.

While I was standing at the fridge my aunt entered the kitchen. She gave me a sultry smile. The bodice of her dress hugged her, emphasizing her bust and narrow wait that lead to the curves of her hips. I noticed the subtle bounce her breasts beneath her dress gave as she moved.

"I just came out to get some more eggnog," she said, seemingly loud enough for my mother to hear.

I never replied as she sidled up beside me at the fridge. "I've been wet all day," she whispered into my ear. As she spoke she pressed her hip against the front of my jeans. Once she realized that I was hard she wiggled her hips a little. A faint moan reverberated in her throat, almost like the purring of a cat.

I smiled with a nod as I stood there holding the glass in my hand, watching her refill hers. When I reached out to feel her right breast she slipped away, then shot me a tantalizing smile. As she left the kitchen she turned and blew me a kiss.

Back in my bedroom I turned on a Kings of Leon CD, loud enough to drown-out the Christmas music coming from downstairs. About a half hour later I saw Mom pass by my door on the way to her room. A few minutes later she walked towards the bathroom wearing her housecoat. I turned the music down, listening to the sound of the running shower and imagining my mother standing naked just on the other side of the wall facing me. I reached down and rubbed my cock through my jeans. When the sound of the water running ceased my pulse quickened.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers