Blazing Glory Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh! Xas! Tear up my ass and cunt!" Rizarra moaned, her tits bouncing vigorously with their thrusts. She relished the pain of both her holes stretching to accommodate them. Tears escaped the corners of her eyes as she was overcome with the pleasure as her body was rocked back and forth. Her sister reached around to join her hands in squeezing her tits, nibbling on the sensitive pointy tip of her ear as she whispered dirty promises in drow to excite her even further.

"I'm going to cum! I can't take it anymore!" Rizarra cried out in warning, her body twisting about as she began to tense up. Both Rae and Blaze increased the tempo as they fucked Rizarra, bouncing her body about as a low wail escaped her throat, increasing in volume as she howled towards the impending explosion.

Blaze grunted as he was at his own limit. With one, last thrust up into her his cock erupted into a fountain of cum. Rizarra's eyes bolted open wide as she felt the human cum flood her womb once again before screaming in her orgasm. Her body shuddered violently several times as she gushed on top of him before collapsing backwards into the supporting arms of her sister. All three of them breathed heavily as they tried grinned to each other.

"It's good to have you back, dear sister," Rae grinned as she kissed Rizarra's cheek.

"Xas. I am glad to no longer be under that freak's control. I have never cum so hard than I have with you two," Rizarra sighed breahtlessly, rubbing her belly to feel Blaze's cum with a satiated look. She looked down to him and smiled. "Bel'la dos, Blaze. You are more than worthy to be my sister's patron. I can't help but feel a bit jealous of her. But what I can't understand is why both of you are here."

"A dear friend of ours was taken from us by a demon named Merodach," Rae sighed, sobered by the harsh reality crashing back home to remind them what they still had to contend with.

"A woman by the name of Kendra was taken into this part of the underworld," Blaze explained. "We tracked them here and were hoping you might have some clue as to where they are."

"Kendra?" Rizarra blinked as recognition lit her eyes before looking to both of them. "I know exactly where she is."

********************

The heavy thuds of Merodach's footsteps filled the otherwise silent room. He had been impatiently pacing back and forth for the better part of an hour. It was an ordeal to restrain his temper as he continued to observe the succubus. Chains hung from the ceiling to hold her arms above her by the manacles on her wrists. Her feet swayed gently as she was suspended there, hair cascading over her drooping head.

To pass the time he would admire her luscious body. Her large brown breasts capped by perfectly sized and centered pink nipples. Those firm tits upon her chest jiggled slightly to tease with her movements. Her hips flared out to her mouth-watering shapely ass. His eyes ran up her long smooth legs to the perfect lips of her pussy that he desired to possess. She had matured well since the last time he ahd seen her. The only body that could surpass Kendra's was that of her mother's. No matter the realm, goddesses from all over must be green with envy at the perfect beauty of the Tansanee bloodline.

It was a shame that such a fine body had to be defiled by lesser demons not of noble lineage. However, it was necessary in order to break her mind so he could mold her into becoming his alone. He had ordered her to be thoroughly cleaned as he did not want to deal with any of their low class filth upon her. That desire was based on his plans to keep her now instead of leaving her to die. Why only garner favor with the Queen for a job well done when you can become the husband of the next Queen?

Once she awoke, he would sexually tease her until she begged to have him ravage her body. Then the brainwashing would begin. Merodach could feel the power he long coveted to obtain nearly within his grasp. His clenched fist trembled in excitement before he noticed Kendra begin to stir. He stepped up to her with his arms folded across his chest.

"About bloody time," he growled as he watched her lift her head slightly, her green eyes looking up to him dazedly. He smirked as it looked like his demon horde had done their job of breaking her mind. She was now a depraved slut whose sole desire was for sex. The succubus seemed to slowly be coming out of it as she became aware of her shackled state at that moment. He was so satisfied with his triumph that he wanted to savor hearing her words. He wanted to never forget the moment she begged him to ravage her. "Now that you are awake, Kendra, tell me what you want?"

Those emerald eyes finally locked with his as she answered him, saying each word with emphasis, "I. Want. Richard!"

Merodach's arms dropped from his chest as he did not hear what he had been expecting. Assurances had been giving to him that her mind had been completely broken. Souls of lesser caliber became babbling fools through lesser experiences. All the same, she was described to have been begging for more before losing consciousness. How was she still herself? His vision went red as his impatient mood exploded into a rage. Her long hair was seized by his fist causing her to scream in pain as he yanked her up to meet his glare.

"Richard?! Is that the name of that worm you all call 'Blaze'? You would choose that puny human over an immortal of your kind? You dumb, fucking whore!" He roared, free hand punching her in the face. The blow connected to send her backwards with enough force that portions of her hair ripped out. As she swung away from him, he looked down to the tendrils of her hair hanging from his fist. His breathing became harsher as his temper continued to climb higher. "You are a fool to want him! That mortal trash doesn't care about you! He's probably rutting like a pig with another woman at this moment without a single thought of you!"

"You are the fool as you couldn't be more wrong," her voice came with a weak laugh. Blood trickled down the side of her head as her pale lips curled upwards in a smirk of contempt for him. "I have heard Richard's words, his confession of love for me. Not love for my body or the sex. He truly loves me, despite what I am. Even if he lies with other woman, I know his heart will always be mine. I have no doubt he is trying to find me at this very moment. The only pig rutting about is the one I see before me!"

Blood sprayed the walls with the thunderous impact of his big red fist into her face, her words driving him beyond sensibility. Kendra cried out in agony as her head snapped back. Kendra not only made it clear he could not break her but also insult him at the same time? His plan crumbling before him was only adding fuel to the raging fire.

Kendra gasped as her head was ringing from the intensity of the blow she had received. She looked up in time to see another fist follow through before she screamed again in pain. A succubus of her caliber could withstand serious damage from many forces, but this was a full-blooded demon. In physical brute force, she was hardly a match for Merodach. He was as large in form as Stavros after all.

"I will make you regret those words, Kendra! If I can't make you summon your power to destroy this world, then I will beat it out of you!" he roared in irrational fury before he drove his foot into her stomach, causing blood to spew from her mouth as he ruptured several organs and broke ribs.

Kendra doubled over as the fire of suffering spread throughout her torso. Her head was yanked up before fists rained down upon her face. The room was soon filled with her screaming and begging him to stop. But he wouldn't! Her body was flung all about as he punched and kicked her. At one point he grabbed her breasts and twisted sharply, causing her to shriek in absolute agony as the hot pain from her sensitive breasts was too much to bear. A normal being would have been nothing more than a lump of crushed flesh and bones in a pool of blood from the beating she was receiving. Red rivulets of her blood rain down the walls under the steady splash from every impact.

Wet tears flowed out of one eye while barely out of the other as it had been swollen shut, turning black and blue with the rest of her face and body. It wasn't enough to cause her to black out like before. Mero wanted her to suffer and was holding back just enough to prevent that. Still the abuse kept coming for what seemed hours as she sobbed and cried in her helplessness to prevent it. Kendra would nearly have done anything to make him stop, but she refused give in. She would never destroy this world and those she cared about along with it. She doubted Richard would find wherever Mero was keeping her, but still...

"Richard... please... save me," she sobbed as the tears flowed down her cheeks and dripped from her battered face.

Mero didn't hear her words as his anger faded slightly. He was disgusted with how she whimpered like a pathetic child at his feet. He realized now that with her collar still on her body, he could not simply beat her body into defending itself with her special powers. He would not let it end like this. It would come down to careful planning. He would find another way of restricting her free will to use her gift and allow him to torture her until it was unleashed upon the world.

His hand clenched the hair he had ripped from her head earlier, now soaked with blood from his assault. How he would enjoy her blood and tears in future beatings to come. His yellow eyes blinked as he became aware of the sound of rapidly footsteps. Orders had been given that he was not to be disturbed right now. He turned about to deal with the foolish, forgetful demon approaching him. Merodach's vision went white with a sensation he had never before experienced in his existence. Yet he knew immediately what this sensation must be.

Pain!

********************

Blaze struggled to regain his breath while pressing his back against the wall. Looking past the two dark figures of the drow sisters, he saw where their ultimate goal was. Rizarra was quick to clean herself up as she filled them in on Kendra's location. It was fortunate for them that she was able to recall the encounter Ulthar had with Merodach. They had struck a deal to leave each other's affairs alone. She said Ulthar looked particularly nervous as he negotiated with Merodach. Blaze wondered how dangerous this demon must be to make mind flayer uneasy.

The demon was a devious one, though, to use the mind flayers as a cover to prevent Koas from finding his exact whereabouts. Lexiss came up behind him. The shadow mistress had offered to use her powers to get them across the vast ruins of T'rissjra, but Rizarra quickly silenced that idea.

"There were other demons with him in our meetings," she had said. "We should not teleport ourselves blindly into a hornet's nest. We move on foot!"

Before them was the T'rissjra's coliseum, only partially damaged from the onslaught the city had faced. Two buildings extended outward from the arena, each on opposing sides. Many of the windows had been shattered by the looters of the early raids. The structure was dark and ominous looking that he could almost hear the screams of prisoners in the dungeons. His mind was running wild with fear as those screams sounded like Kendra's. His heart leapt into his throat at the thought. Shaking his head, Blaze tried to calm down before he noticed Rizarra waving in signal to them to gather around.

"We are in luck," she whispered low as they huddled together. "I developed a spell for my eyesight to keep spies from snooping in on my house's affairs. It is a life detect spell that is hard to detect from the small amount of magic it requires. I scouted the structure to see hundreds of powerful life auras in the south wing. Going into such a throng of demons would be foolhardy at best. But I noticed only a few auras in the north wing. Two of which are extremely powerful, but one seems to be subdued somehow. It is as if its life energy were contained within a cage."

"That has to be them," Rae whispered breathlessly as the same hope she felt fill her was experienced by the others as well. She elbowed her sister slightly and smirked. "When this is over, you'll have to teach me that spell, d'anthe dalninil."

Rizarra simply smirked in return before she continued, "What is troubling is the lack of perimeter guards. Either this demon of yours is a damned fool or arrogant beyond imagining."

"The latter," Lexiss chimed in. "Koas related to me once that she was irritated with him when they first met. He had acted as if he were equal to her. Not surprising of demon nobility. He likely is unconcerned as he is convinced neither you nor Koas have any idea where to find him."

"Well then let us go show him how sorely mistaken he is," Blaze responded before moving out of the shadows, wanting no further delays. The others followed him as they darted from building to building before reaching the coliseum's entrance. They hurriedly rushed up the steps and into the hallways. His impatience made it seem to take forever but he knew it was only moments as they rushed through the dimly lit hallways.

On occasion they would pass by an open terrace that looked down into the empty area, bringing back memories of drow filling the seats to watch him battle and more. He was glad to have Rae by his side. If things had turned out slightly different, he would never have been able to find Kendra without her and Rizarra's help.

Blaze noticed the two drow women in front of him become more restless as their speed began to increase. He did not understand why they were increasing to a reckless pace until they were now running. Despite the lack of demons in this building, shouldn't they be more careful? As they moved down stairwells into the depths of the building, he began to hear faint sounds of screams before they became more audible to his human senses. Panic welled up inside him as he recognized her voice. It was Kendra!

Hurtling down the stone spiral staircase, the group ran down the torch lit dungeon. Empty cells whipped by them, bearing the scent of death promised to all those who came to visit. The screams had died off, causing him to worry even more as they came upon a heavy wooden door that was larger than those they had passed.

"Go! Go!" Rizarra hissed as she stepped up to the side of the door, her eyes looking back the way they had come. "We'll watch your backs here in case he sounds the alarm. Call out if you require our help to take him out." Lexiss pulled the door open quietly to allow Blaze and Rae to slip inside before taking up position across from Rizarra. With the drowess and shadow mistress there, he felt assured they could handle any problems that would arise.

It took a moment for Blaze's eyes to adjust inside the room they entered. There were more torches present and the bright light caused him to squint. As everything became clearer, he could see that they were inside a very large chamber supported by large stone columns. Off to the side was a haphazard pile of armor and weaponry. The condition of these items was in a sorry state and likely why they had been abandoned. There were other items such as weighted stones and small wooden structures similar to those he had used growing up. They must be inside the coliseum's training room. Rae's gasp brought his attention to her gaze on the other side of the room. What he saw there on the raised dais was a vision out of his nightmares.

Rae was frozen where she stood as she looked on in shock. The red demon that stood at the other end of the room was undoubtedly Merodach. But it was the trembling figure he stood over that seized all breath in her body. She could barely recognize her friend hanging limply from the chains. Her broken body was blackened heavily with bruises. Blood poured out from several wounds. That beautiful, smiling face was swollen heavily with what must have been several fractures and breaks to her jaw, nose, and eye sockets. Tears flowed as freely as the blood. The only sound in the room was of the once beautiful succubus weeping. Kendra's blood coated Merodach's fists, her life essence dripping from them to the floor. The sight of her hair hanging from his fist made her whole body go numb.

Rae's body trembled as a white hot shriek of rage tore through her body but did not escape, her lungs frozen with her fury. Never in her life had she wanted to kill a being with such cruelty as she did right now. Her mind became a blur of the torturous acts she was going to perform on Merodach. Things that would forever be told in the darkest pits of the demon world with reverent awe and fear from the horror he would endure before dying. She was going to make him pay, her mind howled. A low hiss finally managed to escape her as she took a few trembling steps forward, readying herself to exact the vengeance she hungered for.

"No," Blaze's spoke as a powerful grip shook her out of her furor. She angrily looked at his hand stopping her and shrugged it off roughly. The drowess turned about to admonish her patron angrily for his brash actions. Her words froze on her lips. For the first time in her life, Death's Mistress backed away so quickly she nearly fell to the ground in her recoil. Terror filled her very being at the look in his eyes. There was no doubt in her mind had she ignored him, he very likely would kill her. The look in this man's eyes was beyond madness.

"Stay out of this," he stated with chilling calmness. "He's mine."

Rae could only step out of the way as Richard stepped forward walking toward Merodach. Soon his steps were quickening to where he was at a full sprint. Her heart leapt into her throat as she watched Merodach turn from hearing her patron's footsteps. He would be completely vulnerable in his reckless charge! Blaze's speed was the quicker of the two as she watched him take the steps up the dais before leaping into the air as his fist reared back. Fear set her on edge as she watched the man she loved throw himself recklessly at an immortal demon, but underneath that was satisfaction as she watched his fist smash full on into Merodach's face.

Merodach roared in pain as he staggered backwards in pain, blood splattered face from his shattered nose. Blaze was still right on Merodach's as he dropped down from his jump before he lashed out with a kick. His foot connected with the side of Mero's leg, caving the knee in as it was unable to endure such a blow and support the demon's weight. Rae watched as the shocked large demon dropped down to one knee before the much smaller human. Blaze's fury did not let up as he seized both of the demon's horns. His muscles bulged with as he forcefully pulled the demon's face down into his rising knee. But it was only one of many as the human went wild with hatred, driving his knee repeated quick succession that would make any onlooker wince from the vicious onslaught.

The shock of so much pain left Mero in such a confused state that he couldn't react immediately to defend himself. How did Blaze find him? How was this small human able to cause this pain he was feeling? How could he even damage an immortal demon of his noble lineage? Any mortal's attacks would barely cause a scratch at most. He grunted as another knee crushed his face to emphasize that fact. No mortal should be able to do this to him. Brief humiliation quickly escalated into his own anger, snapping him out of his daze.

Blaze was the one to grimace in pain as a giant fist rose up to hit his midsection with enough force to send his body flying. He could not control himself as his flight carried him across the room before he hit the stone wall. His head rapped back against the stones with a sickening crack before his slumped form slid down the wall.

1...67891011