Bless This Broken Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her life was a masterpiece, just like the city she loved, and nothing could ever change that. And yes, I took a little credit for that one.

There wasn't a dry eye in the place when I and our four kids joined her on the platform. The applause was loud as she kissed each child's forehead but it became deafening when she kissed me with such passion that I didn't hear the cheers and catcalls for several minutes afterwards.

That's right, I said four kids and yes, I did give her a little girl... two actually, Marie and Julianna. They're both teenagers now and look like they're going to be as tall and beautiful as their momma. As a matter of fact, Jordan and I are getting ready to go see Caleb graduate from high school.

Jordan and my marriage has changed somewhat. As she's become stronger, I've backed off some and let her bloom. She's rewarded me for that by loving me even more, as if I thought that was ever possible. Our love has matured in so many ways and it seems to be interwoven in everything we do. Of course in other ways it hasn't changed much.

Jordan's wearing her FMP's tonight and giving me a sweet impish grin. With the girls all staying overnight at a friend's house, I've got a feeling we won't be staying for any after graduation receptions. I wonder if we'll even make to my truck!

****

Additional Note: The lyric quoted? If You Could Only See - recorded by Tonic. Just givin' credit where credit's due.