Blind Date Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles looked up at the balconies overhead to see if anybody had come out to watch their late night fuck session. He felt more than lucky when he found no one peering over to watch them. He was surprised to find that even after unloading deep inside Karen, he was still somewhat hard, and so he began slowly thrusting inside his sister's pussy again. She lifted her head up from her arm and looked back at him. When she did that, he took in the entire scene in front of him -- his hands on her hips, guiding him in and out of her pussy, his cock disappearing and reappearing beneath the sweet crack of her ass. He could see her breasts moving back and forth underneath her with each thrust. As she looked back at him, her dark hair framed her gorgeous face. The entire image before him caused him to grow back to full height as he continued softly fucking her once again.

Charles backed away once again, and Karen moved to stand up straight and turn around to look at him. He gradually pulled her back into the deeper water, until it was just about high enough to cover her shoulders. At this point, Charles picked her up so that her legs wrapped around him. He said to her, "lock your fingers around my neck, and then lean back and straighten your arms." She complied, and it put her pussy as such an angle as to open it up for his cock again. He struggled for a bit to locate her opening, but finally found it. He gradually lowered Karen onto his cock. At this angle, he was able to thrust in and reach deeper than ever. It was also the perfect angle for the tip of his cock to graze over her g-spot. With this in mind, he began thrusting again. The water around them gave their fucking a brand new feeling, as if they were fucking in the low gravity of the moon.

Since Charles had cum just a few minutes ago, he wasn't worried too much about finishing too fast this time, so he picked up his pace once again. Karen responded as well, although as the intensity began to increase, she realized she wasn't going to have her arm to serve as a silencer when she lost control. Finally Charles was at top speed, pounding and pounding deep inside her, each stroke creating pressure on her g-spot. He looked at Karen, who by this time had her head all the way back, mouth open as if she was in the middle of a silent scream.

Once again, it became too much for her to bear, and just as the sparks of her orgasm exploded throughout her body, she folded her arms up, bringing her back to where her breasts pressed into his chest, and buried her mouth into his shoulder, causing him to wince in pain as her teeth accidently dug into his flesh. He held on to her as she lifted her head back up and whispered breathlessly into his ear, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, OHHHHH FUUUUUUCK..." Finally her weight collapsed completely on top of him, and he held her tightly, amazed once again at her beauty, and at his good fortune to have found a soulmate in his sister.

Charles' cock softened and slid out of her pussy. He set her back down on her own two feet, and together, they searched the water for their swim suits. When they found them, they didn't bother putting them back on. Instead, they wordlessly climbed out of the pool, walked over to their towels, and helped each other dry off. Then wrapping the towels around themselves, they made their way back inside and to the elevator for the ride to the 10th floor.

Inside the elevator, Karen put her hand in his, and asked him a question. "Charles, where did you learn to fuck like that in the pool? That was amazing! I've never felt anything like that in my life!"

Charles looked at her lovingly and responded. "You have to remember, you're not the first beautiful woman I've fucked in that pool. Jessica and I would often come down here in the middle of the night for a late night swim. I remembered how much she liked having me fuck her that same way, and I thought you would like it as well."

"Like it?" Karen smiled again. "I love it -- it was incredible! You are incredible! You are just as perfect now as you were when we were kids. I can't believe you're mine again!

The elevator doors opened, and they walked down the long hallway to the door of their condo. Charles opened it and they stepped in. When the door was shut and locked, they both dropped their towels and fell into each other's arms, gently hugging and kissing. They turned to walk towards the hallway to their bedrooms, and when they reached the doors, Charles grabbed Karen's hand and pulled her into his bedroom. Not bothering to shut the door, and not bothering to find pajamas, they quickly pulled back the covers and climbed in together, each laying on their side and spooning against each other, his cock snuggled up to her ass, and his arm reaching over her side to gently massage her breasts. With no more words spoken for the night, they fell asleep, a perfect ending to a perfect day.