All Comments on 'Blindfolded and Tied'

by Dazedandwet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If

only I had a sexy wife like that I wouldn't need to read how lucky others are.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Grammar

Good story, well thught out and almost well written. Poor grammar. Use of plurals when singular. Confusing at first. Should have an editor or at the very least Learn English grammar.

But good,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If

@ anonymous: 'if' -- one of the shortest and one of the saddest words in the language.

@ Dazedandwet: thank you for a most entertaining read -- four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Ugh negative comments !!! Fucking illiterate idiots more like,as a female I found it highly erotic and well written keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy.

Realistic scenario. Need to polish your writing skills but a good first story. Now carry it out.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 7 years ago
Magic

Enjoyable first time story! Well done for having a go.

As to the criticisms, this is actually close to a scenario my partner pulled on me, except with two friends of hers too.

While it's a lovely fantasy between you and your partner, and an exploration of what if, the extension beyond what the guy can work out would be more arousing for me. Ie while riding him, holding his head in her hands, another pair of hands starts tickling his thigh or nipples.

Can't wait to read more of your creative work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous