All Comments on 'Blindsided'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 229 Comments (Page 2)
GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
The Cheating Twat Got Exactly What She Deserved!

CUNT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There's nothing cowardly about walking away from a cheater

If they had no kids, the choice was hers to cheat. Once that happened, and didn't stop, the -- intelligent -- choice for him was to walk away. If someone rufied her, or raped her, then retribution would be consonant with that action.

But the villain here was the wife, who broke her vows and lied, not the other man. And unless you are stupid enough to beat a woman -- suicide in the current legal environment -- walking away if the opportunity presents.

As for trying to convince or coerce her to honor her vows, grow up ! If you need to enforce things, then you're locked into the role of cop. If that's your idea of a relationship, I pity you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Closure

What, no real closure in this story.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There is closure

She reaped what she sewed and life moves on. Discomfort and living without clarity happens in life and is very real. Life is not always wrapped up neatly, things happen and people must live with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

another cuck story from fag author. pretty shitty ending too. bitch needed buring.

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
good story

it sounded so real in so many ways. what I didn't understand that all week long she never spotted all his things gone, his drawers empty, closet, tools, what's up with that? Doesn't she do laundry?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@ anon 10/06/15

I can empathize to a degree. Had a buddy overseas that heard from neighbors what went on. He hired a PI and got the goods. He tried to divorce for irreconcilable differences. She fought, so he changed to adultery. The judge started to blame him because he was a national guard soldier. Well the army jag had something to say about this. They represented him, and even charged the person she cheated with since he was an officer in the army and lived on base. My friend found out that his wife got pregnant and since he wasn't there it couldn't be his. Make a long story short, he won the divorce, won an alienation of affection suit, and got her lover thrown out of the army, two months before his twenty was up. His wife (the officers) took pretty much else. As for my buddies wife, she wanted to talk, well, they set up a Skype conference call. She got to talk, but kept digging herself deeper. That talk sealed the deal, my buddy asked his lawyer if he fulfilled his part was told yes and signed off. We also had to restrict him inside the wire. He was a mess, no two ways about it. By the time he returned home it was all over, and he had the house and furnishings. She got some money and some other stuff but the fallout wasn't just the two marriages, winds up the officer got with quite a few women, and that all came out, in the end seven marriages were destroyed.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

“I hadn't fallen into the affair willingly” – That’s like the old “I just fell in love” excuse! The bottom line is, you have to put yourself in position, do the little things, the private conversations, the lunches, dinners, etc. to fall in love or “into the affair”!

“I had a plan for working on him just in case.” – And so what if Jim DID fall for your plan? You’ve already said that you can’t keep away from Sam, so you're going to win Jim back just to cheat on him again?

“My plan for one last great week just got better” – Those “one last week/day/time” never work out. Either, as here, you miss the last chance to reconcile, or, as in many other stories, that is the time you get caught!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Pretty much bullshit. The fucking remorseless whore should have to pay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
liked it

Better to do it that way than live with her

For real factual true info on serial cheater visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

College instructor in hel Montana lost that position because one of her lovers was a student she coerced into having sex by threatening to flunk him and also falsely accuse him of bothering her

One of his friends set up profile and is giving away sex photos of her

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Reading Yet Again

I'm sure there are some dupes here!

“Sam fucked me, and at times that fucking was hot and rough, and what I needed.” – I’ve said this before: If you “need to get fucked,” tell your husband! I’m sure he’d welcome the opportunity to not have put out the effort “woo” you!

“Of course, Sam was on his way to our place as I spoke with my loving husband” – LOL, she’s worried about her husband, but she’s thinking about her lover while talking to her husband!

“Jim, for whatever reason, hadn't shown that look to me for quite some time now.” – Yes, because of your affair, you stupid cunt!

And I’ll bet Jim as never had her ass, definitely no ATM! Isn’t she worried about nosy neighbors?

Giselle can file charges because Sam was caught breaking in. The other wives have no cases because they have no proof that any sex was other than consensual.

tazz Re: “No Blindsiding” – SHE was blindsided!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anon-liked it

I visited and Friended that Facebook profile. Received photos and the accounts of the sex she had with student. Those should be posted on this site

Her losing instructor position does not go far enough to BTB that cheating wife as far as I am concerned

I will be telling others about profile and sharing info I received with everyone I know

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 7 years ago
Give Me a Break!

He cut loose without any revenge against the guy? I know that I'd have to do something, legal that is.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
KARMA!

This twat didn't just have an occasional rendezvous, she was fuckin' up a storm for 6 months! Did she really think that her husband was so stupid that he wouldn't notice changes in her behavior?I guess she had herself fooled.

Good to see that he wouldn't forgive having her put the horns on him,and planned his escape well.

Sad and lots of emotional pain for them both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She loved him through the affair?

That is big pile of dog shit. Deliberate deception, lying, cheating, breaking her vows, disrespect, ignoring her husband repetitively, and dreaming about the other guy. Yeah those are all signs you love your spouse. She wanted her fling and he never needed to know. BS she loved him.

I wonder how many cheaters actually think this way. She loved her solid dependable life and not the man who provided it. She loved him completely and totally forever. Yeah right... You don't hurt your spouse like that if you love them. They are the priority. Her priority was getting a lot extra from some other guy, neglecting her husband, and not even trying to communicate with him prior to this about what she wanted as far as sex.

Her biggest mistake was even allowing the relationship to get to a point where the flirting was inappropriate, let alone becoming sexual. If you can't do it in front of your spouse you shouldn't be doing it.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 6 years ago
Where's the interesting ending?

I read through the story expecting some special development and/or twist ending.

It just petered out ....

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Where's

the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slut

sucked the shit off her 'lovers" scummy peter ? Sayonara baby-san......

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Reading Yet Again!

Just a couple of, I think, new thoughts:

Does she REALLY think that nobody that knows them sees her when she goes out with Sam?

Does she REALLY believe that those women are JEALOUS of her dancing with Sam sticking his finger up her naked ass?

Unless you're a streetwalker you don't wear a short skirt, never mind a SUPER short skirt with a garter and stockings! The skirt wouldn't be long enough to cover the stocking tops when standing, let alone sitting!

Why do all these stories have the process servers wearing "ill-fitting" suits? I thankfully have no experience with process servers, so I don't even know if they usually even wear suits, if any of them do, why wouldn't they get ones that fit?

"He'd left me" - No, you left him.

For those who say this isn't why women cheat. Maybe not usually in the "real world," but this is why SHE cheated, and it's not for you to say that it couldn't happen.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 6 years ago
A good start

Way, way to much left unsaid or not finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
just about right!

Short and sweet BTB tale that held just enough info to make it hold together quite well. I don't feel that more needs to be said. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same Old Format.....

This story has been beaten to death! Same old same old! Everytime some husband who always in these stories is a pure as the driven snow and tries really hard to be even more perfect.....loses! Right there it say's....so Mr. Perfect husband isn't! Also you can't tell me that the wife wouldn't know about the computer system he had been working on and trying to perfect. And how could I forget that the lover gets caught for some illegal whatever and goes to jail. Plus of course the hubby gets the best lawyer in the universe and his wife gets the worst. On top of all this it is really funny that no one at their workplace knew about their fucking around. So what I am getting at is ....it would be great to read a story where the husband actually gave a fuck about his wife and put his cards on the table and tried to communicate with her and work things out while they still had a marriage. If and when that happened and she still wants to fuck around ...then you can say you tried like a man and not a little cuckie wimp to save the marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon - same old format

Story repeatedly states husband tried very hard for months trying to win wife back

True, he did not flat out confront her with evidence of her cheating, but then he wanted her to want him enough to end affair on her own.

But why would he want her back. Your comment reads like your are a female. That you believe wives are entitled to cheat, do numerous sex acts for lover they never did for husband, and husbands are supposed to be thankful for the sex education wives got by cheating.

I am certain all wives who discovered husbands had been banging someone else numerous times a week for months would fight to bitter end to save marriage and forget the cheating.

Yeah...of course they would.

She eagerly willingly and wantonly cheated numerous times with no regard for marriage. He tried to win her back to no avail. Absent kids, his way was best for him.

No muss, no fuss, no drama, no having to listen to her endless litany of self-serving remorse.

Called ripping band-aid off.

Certain phrases are called cliche or trite having been usedad nnauseam...but cliches are so overused because they are the truth.

You want your husband to stay with you fight for your marriage...do not get involved with someone else.

Fact-well ''studies have shown'' fact

98.5 per cent of cheaters are unfaithful more than once.

99 per cent of those have more than one affair.

Your cheater virginity is much like sexual virginity. Once your cherry is broken you are no longer a virgin, and no longer have anything to save. Having had first time sex you do it again. Same with cheating and much easier the next time

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
A DOUBLE BLINDSIDE

Him 1st.....Her 2nd,,,,which was the bigger surprise. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Painful

My optimistic side hopes that they eventually wind up back together.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Sad.

Who can count the tears in a life with no love? *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love Is Meant To Be Never Ending

Love is a two-way street. If love isn't returned, it ceases to be love. Feelings become one way. And that isn't love; it is infatuation. So the moment she spread for another man, love between husband and wife ceased. She turned their love into merely his infatuation. Eventually he will come to terms with the fact that he doesn't love her anymore. No love. No trust. Nothing to hold the marriage together. Time to call in the sharks, those who truly benefit from divorces.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not Bad

A pretty good story, but the ending was a little blunt.

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
Uninteresting

Kinda flat and boring. Nothing novel. Wife cheats husband runs. End of story.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Enjoyable tale...

As another commenter noted, 'the ending was blunt'. I agree, but this story still has legs for another chapter. *****

ReadyOneReadyOneover 5 years ago
Ending was just fine...

The only way this story could go on any longer is if it became RAAC, and it certainly should not.

The ending was as blunt as her termination of the marriage. Yes, he took action, but her abruptness with him for the months of her affair matches his apparent abruptness in leaving. She (there is none so blind as those who will not see) had lots of time and opportunity to fix things and deliberately threw away every opportunity he gave her.

Only a RAAC believer would think the story didn't reach an appropriate and timely end.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
End

Story came to logical end. Nowhere else to go with it. Maybe something fitting could happen to Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ONLY THING WRONG WITH THIS ONE......

Is the final confrontation, I wouldn't have met her face to face. I would have set up a time to call her. That would have been finally taken back control of his life. If she couldn't accept that then she'd just ave to spend every cent until she coulldn't fight anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Her Sins Were Too Great To Avoid A Rather Plain Fate

The problem with this story is it was so heavily front loaded with the wife's massive amount of lying and cheating that before page one is through the reader is wondering what is the point of the rest of this story?

With all of this woman's treachery the husband seems a bit weasely trying to "win her back". Why? She's way way way the hell over the line. Is he going to continue shuffling around with his tail wagging like a puppy dog after her creep lover has dumped hundreds of loads in her? One could understand if there were children involved...maybe.

She's getting drilled by her lover over and over and then hubby, fully aware of this, takes her away for a wining and dining weekend...? This reader finds that quite perverse. It's just sick.

The writer more or less killed the suspense by creating a foregone conclusion with this completely out of control woman - another woman, one might add, that refused to level with her husband sexually and tell him what she needed.

It becomes extremely tedious to encounter this type of thing over and over again: a woman will lie and obfuscate for years to her husband about what she needs - even to the point of complete irritation with her husband's overtures for fullfilling her. To no avail. Then she cheats.

By the way, what happened with the surveillance dvd's? Why bother with them?

Anyway, the writing is quite good. This is a skilled writer that needs a bit of an action makeover for this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
IT JUST DRUG ON AND ON

Started full speed ahead and then just hit full stop! Not to mention, the husband character was a COWARDLY WIMP! Readers are looking for guts and bravado. Not a gutless dip shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@Goesgrunt asked

"Who would want her, with her track record?"

Its not as if she is going to take out an ad in the paper, detailing her ever action during her affair. She is a practiced liar. She lied to the man she claimed to love, for months, as casually as she would brush her teeth. So I don't think she is going to be in anyway honest with whatever new sucker she sets her sights on. Pity that man. Her first affair was a trial run, and if she fools some guy into marrying her, he will bear the consequences of the lessons she learned here. She will cheat again, and this time, she won't be caught so easily.

calflashcalflashover 4 years ago
last time

I could never understand the reasoning behind a "final fling" before returning as a faithful spouse. It clearly shows no decision has been made or commitment to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!!

Your story was painfully arduous! She's a slut, Jim's a wimp and Sam, of course is a no good POS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well...

Just leaving her wasn't enough revenge. She fucked his whole life over and she walks away with only some remorse for what she did? Chick flick story.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
sorry

what a puss ending. was she really burned? he could have done that months ago! so when she does finally want him, then he's done. lol either crush her or don't. it simply was a weak ending where the reader was actually Blindsided. lol

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
4 stars for attorney she slut not punished enough Sam needs more He wimp

New house from friends really liked then ending new house again

Attorney go woman

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Excellent story! 5*****

The victim of infidelity slowly descends into depression until they give up. It's not like a sudden confrontation that brings anger and aggression. When it's gradual like this, you just want to get away. That was very well told. Sad, but well-told.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Reading again. She cheated and he wouldn't stand for it. Now she's alone after ruining two lives.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Second reading 4 stars for attorney still agree with that

Still agree he is wimp

What husband has to win wife back from lover

Maybe win her back from foolishly spending time with friends and work to cutting in time with wife

But lover time to either burn cheaters or crawl off to your grave

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Late thoughts -

"I'd tried everything I could think of ... with no help from her." - In other words, as the cheating wives ask, he FOUGHT for her, and as the usual response is, it's hard to fight when your partner has joined the enemy.

schulz777schulz777about 4 years ago
what a crap

1 starr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story, but

The devil in me would have liked Sam to turn her into a scuzzy whore for tricks, then let her see Jim a year later in passing and he doesn't even recognize or acknowledge her. That, she would deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another frustrating cheating wife story

I hate reading the wives finally realising they loved their husband fully after they get dumped and realise the shitty consequences. Totally crap, cause if they really did, they wouldnt have cheated. But hey, it is just a story.

ErotFanErotFanabout 4 years ago
2nd read after a few years

I may have scored this too low 1st time thru. But you can't change your score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wife finds out what the real cost of cheating is....To Late........

Again we see what this guy goes through with a cheating wife...I loved how he lied to her and tricked her...just like she did to him...and now she knows what she did to him...because he did find out...this author did show that the wife did feel when she was served divorce papers...the hardest nut to crack when your served...she was torn apart then and she was feeling real pain...after all...she had to pay a price for her cheating...........

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 4 years ago
I'm pleased to see that he didn't wimp out

It never ceases to amaze me that they all become remorseful when they are caught.

She might have been planning on ending this affair but, had she not been discovered -- or been made aware that she had been caught out -- she would have done it again. Trust me, I'm speaking from experience here.

I like the fact that you've given your protagonist a bit of backbone and that he stood his ground. So often we read of the wimpy husband who takes her back because he loves her. How can you continue to love someone who humiliates you and and treats you with so little respect over so many months or years?

I stayed with my wife until the children no longer needed us to be together for them. I probably even stayed longer than I should have done. But there came a time when I knew that my presence was an inconvenience. It was time to go.

That's when I rolled my swag, loaded my pack-horse, climbed aboard my saddle-horse and drifted off towards the setting sun.

Regrets? None.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"She knew how Giselle was feeling, and just how devastating it was to be served those papers." - Oh, the poor baby! Just how devastating was it for Jim to find out his wife was cheating on him for six months?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Story is

Like having sex and never coming

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

What?

What a strange last comment

from Schwanze1.

I wonder what part of a story

feels like an orgasm to him.

No, this story was about something

less gratifying than an orgasm.

Still very gratifying though.

Getting rid of a cheating slut.

And this story did that well.

Even including the delusional

thoughts of a cheater.

Top ratings from me.

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

"The worst part of all of this? I love him completely, totally and forever." Just not enough to keep those knees together LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Change or stay single

"I'm still young enough to start over, but the clock is ticking and soon I will be in that danger zone for having children. I couldn't keep my first husband, who I loved dearly, even though through my cheating. I clearly showed the opposite to those who saw what happened. "

Best get that entitlement attitude out of your system before you think about getting into a committed relationship again. If you still want to fuck around with different people, stay single and don't con another nice guy with you bullshit.

For those readers that have suggested that Giselle would look to hide her past from any future suckers because of the mantra of "once a cheater always a cheater" you're right that only a sucker would take her word on her past history.

If you get into a serious relationship that looks like its heading towards a long term commitment like marriage, then you'd best do a complete background check on the person just to make sure who the person actually is and what their history. People lie. Trust but verify. Comprehensive background checks include: Names, alias, addresses, credit history, bankruptcies, any and all marriages and divorces, criminal history including arrests and convictions, civil lawsuits and liens, friends and family and social media.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
just wondering???

Why is it in these stories that the men always ask, "Is he bigger than I am?" Really? Unless you have a micro dick that would be one of the last things to wonder about.

Samson

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The ending was a bit rushed for me, but the beginning and middle was solid story telling. So descriptive how you bring across the characters feeling. And the last paragraph where Jim wonders and hopes that he wont see looks or sounds or familiarity in any new prospective women that won’t remind him of his cheating slut is a true feeling. Love that took years to nurture and grow does not die and wither away overnight. Remnants of it still lingers and poison the mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok. This is total fantasy. A women this in love with her husband just wouldn't cheat but the story needs them to do it otherwise no story. Thinking in the fantasy world why didn't Jim resent her with either divorce papers or a separation agreement as soon as he knew she was cheating. By doing this it would have forced her to confront the reality of her situation and either ended her affair or her marriage. The story would still be there just on a different tack.

That at least would have been a more realistic situation. The wife has to face what she could lose to break the attraction of the affair. Chasing her with dinners and nights out isn't going to work.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

As the story unwinds it is so sad to see Giselle so wrapped up in her own little world that she didn't see how Jim kept trying to win her back and make her realize the error of her ways and confess and beg for forgiveness. She didn't even see it coming until her world came crashing down on her. Cheating is such an evil and disrespectful thing to do to your spouse. To be a cheating spouse is just so deceitful and stupid, why not just get a divorce and go about your merry way. Well done 5 stars

SignedBTWSignedBTWalmost 3 years ago

A Couple Of Thoughts

If she was being so careful not to be caught I wonder about going out to be wined and dined, not to mention having Sam spend the week in the marital bed while Jim was 'out of town.' The odds of getting caught out by someone just expand exponentially the more you do what you shouldn't be doing. Then there is the "Why did I keep on with Sam?", a better thought and question might be "Why did I start the affair with Sam?"

Not a bad story at all but the time that he stuck it out after he knew when there weren't children involved boggles my mind. Signed: BTW

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

This sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo over used cliche " My plan for one last great week just got better. Next week, after Jim gets back home I'll be able to cut it off with Sam and concentrate on Jim and me." brought my reading this to a screeching halt.

Anytime anyone hits that sweet spot, its a by the numbers story after that.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
You’d think his lawyer would have mentioned this before.

“...I'm not real certain your actions were the best way to go about doing things, but I do understand why.“

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story you could almost feel sorry for Giselle's stupidity.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

5 stars

I did not realize that I had read this story several months ago, until I got to page two.

However, I liked it the first time and even more the second time.

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

LW authors, please quit the, "I love him completely, totally and forever" crap in these stories. How stupid do

you think readers are to believe that, after what the woman has, invariably done to hubby?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No woman can serve two husbands. You cannot love someone and betray them. Even more than lying to her husband, she’s lying to herself every time she says or thinks that she loves him.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where does this concept of cheating as a temp fling come from ( some feminist's cunt ) has any of you heard of stoning / or just plane beating her /and her lover just for the hell of it like her fling ,"Just to vent " when I'm with this venting we can get on with the marriage. Make as much sense as her cheating B/S . I have had this concept of staining them there entire body something that will last for years / The cheating staining message "How a Nice green " (new age stoning principle).

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

The ONLY emotions I would have for a cheating slut would be anger, hate, and disgust!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This tale would've been much better if the cheating slut's perspective had been left out or at least down played. Who really cares about her opinion of why she does what she does? Just another stupid slut.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

It's such a LW cliche, the cheating wife always loves only the betrayed husband. Then why cheat? To hell with Giselle, she's a cheating ex wife now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nah, he's a pussy he let the lawyer do the burning and just run away

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. 4 stars. But the thing I still can’t understand, is how any woman could trash her relationship with someone she loves, then refuse to accept the results? Demanding a face to face meeting, just shows how much she really took responsibility for her actions, or her love for her husband. A woman who really is in love, will minimize his pain, by allowing the divorce to go through uncontested. Narcissism and equal rights, seem to go hand in hand.....

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

Do all women think they can love two different men and keep them both??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was an acceptable story,ordinary like many others. I do have a problem with authors as yourself that seem to think a wronged spouse,male or female should except infidelity and bend over backwards looking for excuses to take them back. You went way past believebility on explaining husbands attempt to 'WIN' her back.

Why in the world would anybody? ONE time is a death kneel,never mind 6 months. With his attempt on her redemption right thru to the last minute its a plausible story if you made him a total wimp,come to think of it you did partially at least, but you saved him by his ending the relationship.. Keep in mind in your future stories that Marriage is made of many factors in that special bonding. Any infraction that fractures that bonding will hurt that relationship,infidelity under any scenario will end or change it forever. Lack of trust and the betrayal will never allow reconciliation to be complete or lasting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The descriptive writing of the feelings of the characters was very well done. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good would like happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok story, but the ending could have been more robust instead of just hints.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lying to oneself is the worst betrayal of all. The wife says over and over again the same thing, "I love my husband with all my heart, dearly, genuinely..." Perhaps you could write a story where the cheater actually figures out they don't love the spouse, they are lying to themselves and therefore everyone else. The wife character in this story was more than pathetic, she was delusional. She loved only herself but chose not to see it.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Good story, finally a man that left a cheater and stuck to his proverbial guns

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disappointing for the reader not to be present for the long awaited meeting between husband and wife in which the cheater had to deal with the reality of what she'd done. The rest of the story was very well written and nicely presented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would like some more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Their final conversation should be presented in detail. Otherwise, there is no closure for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really? Shark?!

And couldn't get it done without meeting.

Love But orgasm after orgasm etc?!

No

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad he got out of her lying, selfish sphere. She was so delusional she convinced herself she could be a disrespectful slut while loving her husband "completely, totally and forever." How can anyone be so completely out of touch with their own evil? He'll be better off even if he never meets another woman to love him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the hell happened? This story should have had one additional chapter, at least. Someone needs to finish this story. Looked at some of the other works and it fits. This writer couldn’t decide what type of writer they were. Quit writing 10 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story Glad he did not take her back I so hate cheaters lose it all for a bit of strange ????What is wrong with you women

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the way a good man moves on. No shooting someone. No having the complicit cheater beat up. Just hire a shark and hold firm. Giz (pun intended) was a lying, selfish, cheating woman who is now out on her ass as deserved. He is moving on and is starting to heal and prosper. Couldn't be a better ending. On another note, this writer did a great job in presenting a story with little drama or bull shit... Bravo to the writer and I plan on reading more of their work. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it Keep up the good work (jaybee186)

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

Jim did it all correctly, he tried and tried but she didn’t seem to care and continued her affair. This story really highlighted many times you really don’t know what you have until it’s gone. Giselle learned this the hard way.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Four stars. The whole dumb "I need to win her back" thing is so.... pathetic. Other than divorce, she didn't suffer at all. She even got the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unless the husband tried to change his identity, it would be a simple matter to find him. The wife needs to move to be near him and then make her change of heart clear. It might not make any difference, but remaining in their old location certainly will not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why are sluts so stupid? She never loved Jim, she only loved herself. Love isn't a feeling it is behavior based on care and commitment. She got off easier than she should, but claiming she loved the man she was actively betraying shows just what a moron she was.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Work hard to win her back after she stepped out for months? Really?, that behavior makes him a willing cuck as soon as she says ok. Good thing she was lost and stupid in her own world. He handled it just fine. Other said he was weak for running. You could also say he just wanted to simplify things and get started anew. No harm there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think he was a complete idiot, bathing in delusion, that waiting her out would win her back. Why even bother. Love has to go BOTH ways, honestly and without deception. He had one set of roles, she felt narcissitically entitled to do as she pleased.

As for walking away? No Problem! He woke up, took responsibility for life and "burried" and grieve over a dead marriage the went on with his life.

Walking away wasn't cowardace, it was smart.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Nobody died. Just another slut/wimp story.

SDN1955SDN1955over 1 year ago

Ok, so Sam was arrested for trying, I guess, to break and enter to see Giselle, but what charges would the other women be bringing? It’s not against the law to have sluts sweeten deals.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a great story and an honest story. Five stars! Giselle realized that she was an idiot but she learned her lesson too late. Jim made all the right moves and, in the end, moved on with his life. I really enjoyed that story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous