All Comments on 'Blindsided'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 227 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Doesnt work

I dont get it. the wife says/ thinks this

<br></br>

<i>Sam was fucking in and out of my pussy as I spoke to Jim. I was troubled a little bit, in that I didn't hear Jim say he loved me. 'I must have missed it what with Sam fucking me while I was on the phone. Too distracting.' </i>

<br></br>

then says how much she really Loved JIM. If you are fucking another man while talking to your husband on the phone... the love thing is a little hard to figure.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteabout 15 years ago
Another good one! Good Job.

I liked the back and forth movement throughout which kept the story moving along. As always, cheaters lose.

Tail End Pete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It had some great moments

And a few not so great; but what I liked was how Jim didn't get violent or abusive or demanding, he tried to win his wife's affection back. I don't always agree with it; but it was a refreshing change....that plus he didn't take the bitch back.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Good Story

As always Curious2c writes well and has excellent ideas. I am sure that the protagonist will be accused of being a wimp because he did kill the wife and her lover, but I am pleased to see another commentator who feels that his getting on with his life was the best solution...

Just to provoke, who was blindsided in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Actually a very good synopsis of what a woman

can do to her marriage due to gross stupidity. Her friend at work was on line with her analysis. Contrary to what some worn out over the hill readers that think anyone that wants revenge is cruel this one doesnt go down in flames it is to realistic for that. This woman deceives herself to clearly, she is suffering from delusions of grandure and probably mental illness. My only problem is that it would not have taken me months to try and win her back and then the delays getting things organized for the termination. Once I knew she was cheating the doctor would have been first to get medically tested. The immediately to a lawyer to get the ball rolling. Waiting months to me is plain stupid and a worthless was of time. There is no way a woman can more clearly say she doesnt really love or respect you than to cheat on her marriage, not long term, just once! The marriage contract ended the first time she cheated, the formality was the divorce. I really sometimes wonder why writers think women have to want animalistic sex and seek it outside the marriage. Lack of real life experience perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Responding to Brucie's cpmments.

You dont have to kill someone in order to get revenge. To extra punishment Sam brings down on himself to become Bubbs's girlfriend in prison is more than enough for him. Having the wife go rolling down into depravity is more than enough punishment for her, she after all is a very dumb broad. Actually it was the wife Brucie that got blindsided, she was to self centered to believe anyone could see thru her fog of lies and then finding out her lover was just a criminal on the loose.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Real problem

My comment was ironic and presupposed that the lady in question in had some brain cells functioning and at least

in her musings she was worried about her husband's reaction which is something that does not enter into many cheating wife's head. But I will give my basher that perhaps she just failed to really look around her. Personally I initially thought that husband had been blindsided!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 15 years ago
Selfish wife.

The husband did okay. In terms of the story I would say it was well written and got the point across. The wife of course was a nasty peice of work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not your best but...

still a good read. I always enjoy and look forward to your stories so my thanks for your continuing submittals.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
Pretty good but too repetitive

There were a few glitches in the writing but overall it was fairly nicely written. There was a bit of repetition where Giselle says the same thing to herself over and over, but maybe that was the author's intent, to emphasize how she was rationalizing everything to assuage her own guilt. It's like a person commits murder by thinking everything through, planning it, then doing it. Far different than if it happens by accident. Giselle, with premeditation, "killed" her marriage, knowing what she was doing was wrong. She "couldn't help herself," could not end it despite thinking about ending it multiple times -- obviously despite her denials she really did love her lover Sam (and she loved herself quite a bit too). She mechanically said she loved her husband Jim but if she truly did, she had a strange way of showing it. My only thought regarding Jim's "wimpishness" was the lengthy delay in his decision-making process. He exhibited denial and avoidance behavior because he himself was nervous about taking definitive action when he found out about the affair. How could he hop right back in the sack with Giselle knowing she could be carrying some STD (oops, I forgot, STD's don't generally happen in Literotica stories)? Even without an STD, even after he knew she showered, wouldn't he think he might be licking out some traces of pie from her box, knowing what she was doing earlier in the day? I personally would not be able to fake it, but to each their own . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A Good Story

Another good story from you. Throughout the story she remains selfish even up to the end, but it was good to see he got ahead.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
she was so clever she even fooled herself

Covering her tracks to keep her husband from finding that she is cheating wasn't enough. She would have to hide it from herself to keep those little things that were in the back of her mind from popping out and giving her away. It could be as simple as not putting her hand on the side of his face when she talked to him, or not kissing him for no reason at all. The little things that she used to do before she started cheating on him. On the other side, she could get a real thrill or sexual excitement out of crawling into bed with her husband, with her pussy still full of her lovers cum. Laying back with her legs spread, knowing when her husband entered her, his cock would be rubbing in her lovers cum.Thanks for the good story......Rich

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxabout 15 years ago
Great story!

Very realistic, well written, well thought out. A sad, but true slice of real life.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The ending felt rushed.

I don't know if you just got tired of writing and decided to wrap it up or if you thought people wouldn't stay with it over 3 pages or what, but it could have been fleshed out a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
BRAVO # 55

This is an excellent ,well written,and thought-out story.Like all really good things, it says its message in a straight forward way and does not obscure its truths with meaningless ornamentation .There is no equivocation.The themes which the author voices are universal.The reader can commiserate with Jim because we,all, have experienced the gamut of emotion that engulfes him either personally or vicariously.The effect of Giselle's disrepect and betrayal elicits a sympathetic response on the part of the reader.At the same time there are several wonderful insights into human nature that are unique to the story.Jim's admonition that he can not face Giselle for fear that she will be able to shake his resolve to be rid of her is very accurate.Most husbands are enablers.Their wives can get anything they wish from them.Husbands ,usually, do all in their power to make their wives happy.Even a little pout on the wife's part is enough to set most men somersaulting through burning hoops.Most women know this and use it ,constantly!This work as a whole is replete with wonderful insights.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Entertaining Story!

Good Story! You are a good story teller!

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
A grim stare at human shortsightedness

Where C2C’s “Lightning and chainsaws” puts a brave face over the gloomy outcome awaiting 50% of all marriages (divorce, of course), “Blindsided” stares right at the dark process of loss and pain, born out human myopia, self indulgence and the inability to appreciate all that we have - until we lost it…<P>

Stating the obvious, men are equal opportunity partners to the same amazingly self destructive maneuvers demonstrated by the wife in this story…I guess there is just no parallel Loving Husbands section in Literotica…<P>

I particularly liked the dual perspective the story provided of both spouses. Usually I would not recommend this ’split screen narrative’ technique – at least not to authors who try their first stories. Most of the time it breaks the flow of the story, and rather than enlightening, it becomes repetitious. Here it worked seamlessly. The contrasted perspectives enhanced the sense of disparity between the two ‘partners’ and plot wise highlighted the sense of pending doom. <P>

C2C exceptionally perceptive characterization capacity showed itself in the reflections of the wife’s exercises of self deception and the precious “I have been there, girl” dialogue with her experienced co-worker…<P>

I can’t say that I share the perspective of the husband, his reasoning for keeping his knowledge to himself and his desperate maneuvers to lure the wife back to him. He was guided by an erroneous notion that the outcome of any effort on his part to save the marriage, should they come after telling his wife he knew of her affair, could never be trusted, and therefore doomed to fail. In fact he over estimated the ability of his wife (or any person) to act convincingly, once the presumption of honest and trustworthy behavior has been removed. No one can constantly fake their body language, tone of voice even selection of words –no matter how hard you try and regardless of your knowledge of being watched for those signals. At the same time he underestimated his own ability to ‘read her’ for signs of fake signals. <P>

But even beyond his mistake regarding the authenticity tests, the bottom line is very simple. At the end, had he allowed them (assuming he wanted to -as he claimed he did) to try reconciliation –AFTER he disclosed his knowledge, he would have to consult –and trust – only his own gut feeling. I would have offered the husband this criterion: can you fully trust what you read from your wife’s behavior? If the answer is not a resounding yes after a predetermined period of time – he should interpret it as a ‘no’ for the continuation of the marriage.<P>

Tragically, he allowed the affair to drag for such a long time, it reached a stage where there was too much damage done to allow any repair of this marriage. He became the inadvertent victim of his own erroneous notions of ‘how to fix a marriage’ –and in fact allowed it to become irreversibly broken. In a way, he was blindsided as well, even though it was never his fault His only short coming was just being uninformed. <P>

But his convictions were true –for him, and as such, played out in the story very convincingly. I just wish that people who review stories where characters express views which they do not share WOULD NOT ‘punish’ the author for daring to tell stories about people who are different than they are – this should not be one of the ways to assess the quality of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
its a cliche

she loves him and he is her life, then she screwed around on him. she had some thoughts of 'what if' the affair is discovered, but it did not mean much to her. she was going to end it, but the damage she has done to that point? and mary, she helps the trolop? they both got something of what they deserved. jim made the decision while she played, and left. nice touch for sam's troubles.

anothermarrieddudeanothermarrieddudeabout 15 years ago
I enjoyed it

I'm a fan and just recently realized that the feedback is appreciated as I made my first attempt and many were kind enough to leave it for me. It may be cliche, but there can't be many unexplored options for this type of story out there and yours was different enough to still be an enjoyable read. Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good story but sad and puzzling

I always enjoy stories by curious2c, but I have my usual complaint about the stereotypical spouse who knows wife is cheating and yet refuses to confront her and try to clear the air. The cliche of letting affair go on for months and then filing divorce papers without warning always mystifies me.

the Ct. Yankee

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
This is a good story??????????

First of all he is( through you the writer is a wimp and a coward) Real men would have taked the Sam on. and left him a bloody stump. No curious2c you are just like your characters...or are they like you...what ever is right your characters aren't men and neither are you. A real man doesn't get up on a woman but all your hero wimp husbands are sure hell on their wives but prefer to let the law or someone else handle the man...Shame shame

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
early zinger?

The actions he took and the method showed his unwillingness to accept the actions of his loving wife. I would have like to hear a zinger, mentioning sa in the thursday call. nothing would be seriously changed otherwise, except for the cliches from her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sad tale

Well written story of a women who loved her husband but also thought she could have her fling. It is sad because she risked to her everything for the excitement of the affair. The style of the wife's thought and then the husbands I enjoyed and it also showed the struggle they had about each other and questioning little things like was the husband having an affair or does he know. She of course preparing or over preparing for any questions or confrontation with her husband really had you going on a emotional roller coaster ride with them. Thanks you for sharing, you really are a excellent writer and your stories are really enjoyable.

ReadsalotReadsalotalmost 14 years ago
Everyone lost in this deal

Nicely written story. Sad and realistic. But glad to see Sam get his!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GOOD STORY

AFTER READING ALL THE STORIES OUT THERE ABOUT THE WIMP HUSBAND THAT CRAWS BACK TO THE WIFE WE FINALLY HAVE A TRUE MAN. YES, MAN NOT A WIMP. I AM SURE A LOT OF WOMEN WILL DISAGREE, THEY ARE PROBABLY MARRIED TO A WIMP OR THEY ARE WITH ANOTHER WOMEN.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
I recommend this story...good short story

I just love a very well written short story and this author delivers. I wish I could give it a five instead of a four...my one criticism...I wish the author had use a bit more double entendres in the conversations between the husband and the wife. This would have increased the sympathy and affection the reader would have felt for the husband and quite simply made the read that much more delicious. Nonetheless, this is only a peccadillo (peckerdildo?) on a wonderful read. I am encouraged to read more so thank you Curious and I hope you continue to write here.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Great story

Thanks for the great read

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I loved it!

There is nothing like a truly happy ending. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOW ABOUT?

Five stars are what this story is about, well done story writer. R.T.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
Good Story!

Enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!

robinhodrobinhodover 13 years ago
Excellent.

Sad but real and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
TRUST

After 24 years I haven't been able to trust another women, sad but true...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It Never Goes Away...

...the memories, the love, the trust, the romance...you don't completely forget and...you sometimes shed some tears when no one is looking.

25 years, I had to walk away. I actually tried to get past the adultery and in the end, I couldn't. She got into drugs and random sex with some old college friends and couldn't quit. She loved me, no doubt. And...I'll guarantee you she still loves me.

After all this time I miss the girl I fell in love with, woke up with, made love too, giggled with her, chased around the house 2 and 3 times a day.

No, you don't forget...very sad.

Good story, you put it together very believably...

Thanks!!!

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Keep Trying

I liked the story but the writing still needs some work. I can't put my finger on why either, unfortunately. It seems a bit stilted.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERabout 13 years ago
Good Job

I loved it, but your last statement, I think is wrong, from my on experience, you never get over it, totally. If you really loved them the way you should have there will always be a place that remembers the love. Don't think changing cities is going to matter, women will do whatever it takes to try to regain you. My ex moved to where I moved, she hired a PI to locate me, she bought a place just down the road from where I was living. Proximatety was enough that she finally re-won my heart some 4 years after our divorce, for me I had several fuck buddies but could never seem to pull the trigger on making a commentment other than fuck buddy status. the ex just waited and watched from afar for 2 to 2 and a half years, she worked out and stayed patient, but the ex was from a rich family and had a trust, she could just focus totally on me, no money problems. We in the end got back together, with a redifined set of rules for our marriage, but that was a long slow process. But my point is, for the last statement to be true Giselle would have to admit defeat. Of course, she would have to not display the same traits my wife displayed to set up a seize like campaign to recapture my heart. My wife shrink pegged me in the way things would play out. After the divorce, I went on acting out all the deep dark sexual desires one could dream up and the some, trust me it is not easy to replicate things like gang bangs and orgies with even things like viagria the most Icould do in one night was 6 max, where the wife had some 30 plus in a gang bang that one of her lovers had set up. The shrink was right with my get even personality, I would spend the time and capital to have sex with as many women, as she had had both women and men since we had began dating. Hell, she was playing puppet master behind the scenes, she got with the local swing club explained all she had done and guess struck some kind a cord, cause she got a lot of the women to help her, as the ones she knew would attract me she got them to come onto and seduce me. The wife figured it was both cheaper and safe than my hiring escorts, though in the early days of my breakup there were several high class call girls. could go on but you get the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good story but did the ex really suffer any real consequences?

Yea, she lost her life-long meal ticket [sniff, sniff and laughter] but then again, she was all for trading up for bigger, better and more romantic stud(s) while keeping the supposedly clueless husband on a short leash.

The point is this slut got off way to easy and really with no consequences. She has stated, she is just looking for the next idiot to maintain her selfish lifestyle and she may even grant the next poor wimp a child.

OMG, the human race is truly fucked with her DNA breeding the slums, back-alleys and pick-up joints of the world. Between this slut and the shoe-no-IQ's of the world, we are truly screwed and destined to fail.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
I am disturbed at what some call a REAL man.

I've been reading too many comments, I guess.

Apparently, a REAL man must commit assalt and battery if his wife decideds to have sex with another man. This doesn't sound like a REAL man to me, it sounds like a foolish person who will risk prison time for a woman who is no longer worthy of being his wife.

I enjoyed the story a lot, but some of the comments, less...

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 12 years ago
Good Story

I can see where people can love someone and still have sex with another. It doesn't mean they don't love their spouse it just means they never learned self control or they are insecure and need validation that they are desired. It's simply short term consequences versus long term consequences. Short term will win everytime unless the person was raise to delay self gratification to obtain their long term goals. Same reason people smoke, they get the immediate high even though it's been directly linked to lung cancer. Everybody rationalizes their innappropriate behavior to condone it because it feels good in the short term. That I understand an only the uneducated don't. In fact their are very few people that can think long term when some beautiful person is rubbing their genitals or stroking their egos. One weak spot was when Giselle was embarassed when she realized that now Jim's boss knew she didn't have a clue that Jim had quit and moved away a week ago. That compared to losing her true love, marriage and way of life is peanuts. She wouldn't have given that a second thought. Excellent read as usual. Thank you

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago

Like OldHideki, I'm not certain what the definition of a "real man" is supposed to be. I strongly doubt a real man would would risk his freedom by intentionally physically injuring a woman. Nor do I think a real man would injure, cripple or kill another man, over a woman. Now, a man who is caught up in the emotional roller coaster of infidelity, might do any of those things mentioned, however, it has nothing to do with being a real man. It's about a "person" who has been hurt and wants to cause hurt in return. That is understandable, even if it is not the wisest course.

A smart man (another version of a real man) would seek to financially protect himself from his soon to be ex-wife, and perhaps treat her as persona non gratis, but that isn't what fiction is about. Authors plumb the depths of human emotion to elicit certain emotions from their story's readers. Authors also get to use what is nominally referred to as artistic license to dramatize and fictionalize certain things, including facts, so as to improve their work.

Mix all that together and authors can weave a damn good story that keeps the readers on edge. Yet, the story's plot and events can be outside reality, without the authors having to concern themselves with toeing the line of fact and truth.

The key word here is "Fiction".

In fiction, a real man can be anything the author and the story's readers want it to be. From a brute who brutalizes women and children, to the wimpy sort who finally has had enough and just walks out, to the guy who holds on and tries to make things work. Those are all real men. Each operating by and holding fast to their convictions.

The rest of it is up to the reaction of the individual reader, and how they view the thoughts, emotions and actions of the characters.

In my view, a real man, at least in fiction, is whatever pleases the author and his/her fans, even if the rest of us don't agree.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Good Story

By the way, I enjoyed the story because of the quality of the writing.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I've tried to break it off with Sam. I have tried time and time again.

That shows she is mentally disturbed since she has no control over her behavior. And, since I don't care to read about the mentally disturbed, I stopped reading and rated the story 1*.

KyuzioKyuzioover 12 years ago
DWornock, you are an ass.....

I don't begrudge you your opinion on stories. If it is what you honestly believe, then that's fine. However, you actually need to READ the story before rating it. 5 sentences into the story and you are already rating it and moving on? If you aren't going to read the story don't rate it.

After all of the comments I have seen from you on this site, I have determined that you have some against anyone over the age of 35 (you keep saying things like "Who cares about old people?") and you rate those stories as 1*'s. You also have it against someone who can't control an addiction - you call them mentally disturbed (as you called Giselle in this story). That means you believe people who smoke, have drinking problems, gambling problems, etc. are all mentally disturbed. While addiction is a psychological, as well as physical, problem - it doesn't mean they are disturbed. You need to just sit down and shut up.

You probably won't read this comment, but I'm entitled to my opinion, too.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HOW DO PEOPLE THINK

when one starts an affair and the other finally catches on and tries to win the partner back. When does "NO MAS" enter the picture. TK U MLJ LV NV

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Sad tale very well written

Nice story and thank you for writing it and for putting yourself out there for the likes of DoorKnob I mean Dwornok oops

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I've tried to break it off with DWornock,

I've tried time and time again. I know he's mentally disturbed because I've read his postings. Since I don't care to take advantage of the mentally disturbed, I'll rate him a zero and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck strikes again!!

He gave the story a 1*? Well I'm giving it 5*'s. Doesn't particularly deserve it, but I hate the DWcuck even more!! Hahahahah!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well told story

Not the best written story, but wonderfully told.

rvwsrvwsabout 12 years ago
Great, great story....

you write very good stories. Keep up the good work.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read!!

Thanks for sharing.

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago
I made this one of my favorites.

I liked this very much, you seem to have your shit together when it comes to writing. I also enjoyed the updates on on our little dorknocker, a little huemer is always welcome.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
This was a "5" until the end...

The climax and denouement of this story were so uneventful that I wondered why writing this tale at all? He loved his wife (oh, but not enough to go to counseling) and she desperately wanted to reconcile with her husband (oh, but not enough to fight for him.)

Nobody seemed to care, so why should we?

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
#2 WHEN ONE IS WRONGED

get gone and mean it. no revenge, remorse or retribution, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Good Story

This is what happens when a confident cheating wife thinks she can pull one over her so called loving trusting husband and get away with it. The only way the story could be better would be if she was to die from aids from that scum bucket she was screwing. Ah, we can only wish. Fuck all cheating wives!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
informer

slurping the thick rod, he buttered his cornhole, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
overkill

The female thing had no resemblance to a human.It would have been better if he tested the sharpness of his mower's blade...

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
she did not love him

breeding with a man is a love thing for women - once they go off to fuck someone else it is over - finished. you may be a fall back position - safe and warm - but it isn't love. 5

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Justice

kill them both and let God decide what to do with them.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
The stupidity of this moronic slut angers me...

Jim called me Thursday and sounded down. I was feeling guilty too. I'd been thinking all week long, in between my fuck-fests with Sam. I knew that it was time to break it off. I shouldn't have ever had to break it off to begin with. At different times all day Thursday, I felt like I'd lost something important. I couldn't quite put my finger on what was truly bothering me, but I knew something was going on in my universe. I could feel it. My stomach had been upset, and deep inside I had the feeling of impending doom for some strange reason.

WTF?! Are all cheating sluts become this fucking clueless as well as stupid? Here we have a slut who's been slutting it up for her slim ball lover (Sam) for 6 months yet she didn't think about the downfall? Get the fuck put of here....she was more focused on getting fuck'd than her husband even his efforts to bring her back to planet earth hadn't succeeded, she failed to realize her husband hadn't say "I Love You", she failed to realize her husband been acting distant & strange, she failed to realize that her own fucking husband had moved out on her gutter slut ass! I guess the dick she got the dumber she became, maybe sam's dick caused her some brain damage. I think it was really disrespectful of her talking on the phone with her husband while she's getting royally fuck by douchebag, I think it was disrespectful of her allowing douchebag in her home/marital bed, these things showed the utter complete lack of love as well as respect. She not only desecrated her body but she desecrated her their home, the things she's done with Sam the douchebag should've been done/ shared with the man she claims she loved. She kept saying that she really do love her husband (Jim) but it sounded like she was trying to convince herself of this, because I as a reader sure as hell wasn't convinced. I really don't understand why she did this? She said she didn't love Sam but she obviously had more feelings for Sam then she did for her husband Jim. I'm not a very good liar/actress I don't think I would have been able to do this for 6 months without going mental, but then again I never would've left scum sucking Sam between my legs. I'm a little piss that Jim waited so long to get rid of the dirty slut, I even more further agitated that he tried to be a good husband, I have an issue with this because he was the only participant in the war to save/protect their marriage, Giselle the cum slut was busy committing treason to assist her husband. I fucking hate traitors--especially if it's by someone close to you.. If Giselle would've been a wife --a real wife not a pretend wife that parasitic asshole wouldn't of had a chance but noooooo, the cum guzzling slut Giselle just couldn't keep her mouth, ass & pussy shut. I think Jim was sweet for trying to bring the dummy back but she was already gone, I don't care how much love she professed to have for the poor bastard, its all a lie. She might love him in her own loving gutter slut wife way but not the way a wife truly loves her husband. If Jim would've been the one to have been having a 6 month affair I don't think she would've even considered taking him back so why was she so insistent on getting him back? When she had him she obviously didn't want him, so why now? The bitch got what she deserved. She's not wife material she's a fucking slut. I'm glad she didn't get a chance to procreate or we'd be fuck'd. I think the husband should find him a better wife with morals. I'm glad he's getting garbage out of his system & life...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The way he handled it was ok with me, it avoided a need for any un-necessary confrontation. but perhaps for her to be left with some > consequence, and std?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Second Comment

When a wife decides to think with her cunt the marriage is over. It's just a matter of time. In the end she got what she deserved.

NOTHING AND NO ONE.

HA

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it

Well developed characters. Heart wrenching. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Real

From my limited experience, this was a very realistic story. I saw a guy go through something like this although he wasn't sure his wife was actually cheating until the end. He noticed she was unhappy with him and did everything he could think of to try to make her happy. In the end he caught her, and he walked away. He didn't beat up the other guy, but he did let the guys wife know what was up and he made sure that all their friends and family knew who had fucked up. When I asked him how he felt about it, he said that at first it hurt a lot but then he realized that she never loved him in the way he believed a wife should lover her husband. In his mind they had never really been married and he had just been fooling himself. With that he said it was easier to let go. He moved on and choose more carefully the next time.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Well-constructed

and well-written story. The pain and the anguish of betrayal is handled perfectly and, unusually, so is the use of two POVs. Add to that a good, non-violent resolution, and its difficult to find fault at all.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
Ultimately unsatisfying

Fighting for the marriage, why must the cheated fight for the marriage? I have never understood this theme in LW. The time to fight for a marriage is before the cheating not after. Then it is the cheater who should be doing the fighting not the cheated. The cheated has vested in the marriage and shown through their actions that the marriage is valued, so why must they fight for something the cheater finds valueless? The only problem I had with this story is the timeline. To fight for five months is just plain pathetically stupid. One and done there is no justification for cheated and any fighting belittles the marriage. I gave this ****.

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtarabout 11 years ago
Reasons for wife cheating.

The top 4 out of 5 reasons for a wife cheating can be summarized as the husbands failure to perform the job of husband correctly. I find this behavior unacceptable. It should not be condoned, it should be vilified.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
Good story

Bad ending(I'm just a romantic at heart). But when you cheat like she did and break a good man's heart, you earn your divorce. Hard to consider a reconciliation when the wife behaved like she did and didn't think anything was wrong until she got caught. Too little, too late. Been there, done that. She got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Old married Tar? or old married 'tard?

You sir are an exemplary idiot. He did try to fulfill, and she rejected it. You are probably such a settle for kind of wuss you wouldn't know the difference. Old Bear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good

in fact a great real story... This has been repeated in real life a million times... one spouse or the other have dropped the ball and then other spouse is an easy target... a willing target!!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 HOW MUCH WATER

should one give to a person floundering, TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Real

Unfortunately, a very realistic tale. I have seen many foolish people do foolish things and then they and their loved ones have to pay the price for theirs acts. To say she cheated, is to say she cheated him out of years of his life building a marriage, she cheated him out of his biological right to father children with her, she cheated him out of a future with her as his wife. The moment she touched the other man, was the moment their marriage ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Like rollercoasters vs grass is always greener

If you're grass is always greener type you probably don't love your spouse. you are just in it until you can " trade up". This woman didn't strike me as that type.

Alternative is rollercoaster - safe danger. You don't REALLY want to be in danger, not jumping out of a plane without a parachute... Just the rush provided by the event, the adrenaline high... This seems more like her.

She was getting something out of the danger ( her lover) that she wasn't getting out of the safety ( her husband). Problem is she would need to decide that even safe danger is real danger in that regards before she could be trusted not to want to ride again - an action he'd gotten tired of waiting for.

However, that doesn't mean she didn't love safety ( her husband), just not necessarily more than the rush.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Why does all the cheating whore skank cunt wives always "Love" their husbands when their infidelity is discovered and divorce is initiated.

All cheaters should die a slow painful death.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 10 years ago
A little quick on the ending, but...

Very well done. Even though the ending seemed abrupt, it was complete. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Burn

BURN BITCH BURN

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

Stupid question maybe, but didn't the husband receive a (rent-)free and fully furnished and designed house from his business-partners? Why would he go to the effort and buy something for himself, when he has no need to?

That aside, I liked the story and it was a good thing, that the husband found a way out of this mess with as little involvement as possible. That's probably the best way to go on after a difficult divorce and a dead marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
kinda

too short 4 stars

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
@betrayedbylove

They don't love them, that is just an attempt at deception. It is actually based in self deception. They don't want to think of themselves as what they truly are, stupid, selfish people. Don't worry about her though, she will not sit home and pine away for her husband, women are to practical for that. She will go out like the tramp she is an hook another unfortunate guy. In this case they will have to have kids quick and she will try to lock him down. As soon as she thinks she has got him where she wants him, she will cheat again. They always do! Every cheater I know, and unfortunately I have known a few, always keep cheating! It is who they are!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love him totally completely forever ?

What a complete load of bollocks. The bitch is delusional. Lets hope she finds someone who loves her "totally, completely forever". and fucks her over the same way.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
I've Said This Before

So many of these cheating wives seek something with their lovers that they never asked of their husbands.

How in the hell do they expect to get what they want/need if they don't ask for it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unbelievable.

Wives don't generally cheat for lust. They cheat to escape their unhappy marriage. The only reason they don't just leave the husbands is the same reason for battered women, they perceive that their husbands provide stability, for the time being. However, as soon as they are sure that their lovers can and would provide the stability that they crave, they would jump ship. If their lovers turn out to be inadequate, they would look for new lovers.

The point is, if a wife cheats, it's over for the marriage. The wife is not into the husband, not any more. If the husband packs up his stuff and leaves like in this story, she would probably shrug indifference and call up one of her lovers to fill the time.

It's a silly fantasy that these BTB writers think the wife would fall apart when she is served. The reason the wife cheats in the first place is because the husband is inadequate as a provider. If she finds a lover, it's likely that he is a better provider than her husband. She would not fall apart, her situation can only improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"Finding out had crushed my heart, but I still loved her enough to try to win her back. She was the woman I wanted to have children with."

Oh GOD NO!

Men and women out there who are thinking to have children with a spouse who has cheated, I have one word for you. DON'T DO IT. The old axiom of 'once a cheater, always a cheater', is true. I've only seen it not be true once and because she's still alive, I don't expect her to be the only one.

If you take a cheater back, fine. Just don't have children with that person. It just makes for even more people to be devastated when he or she cheats again. And children are not just devastated, but destroyed and go on to sometimes destroy their own marriages.

A great case in point, my wife's first husband. He cheated on her the first time in less than a year after marriage. Why? She didn't want to go out and have fun often enough. So he fucked someone at a party and it eventually got back to her. Like a dumbass, she forgave him and like 'Jim' in the story, decided kids were the way to go, she could keep him true to her if she were to get pregnant.

So according to her, they fucked like bunnies. She did everything she could to get pregnant right up until the day he came home and told her upfront, he had cheated again, he just couldn't help it and he was the one who wanted a divorce. She was so torn apart she ruptured blood vessels in her eyes, couldn't even speak to anyone for weeks. But they were divorced and life went on for her. Thankfully, he didn't have much for 'swimmers' or it would have been even worse for her.

About 10 years later, she and I were married, had two children in grade school and she was working at a local diner as a waitress. Who happens to show up? Her ex. I found out that evening, she didn't try and hide it, he'd spent much of the day there, watching and talking with her and to his credit, apologizing for everything. He explained it was the biggest mistake of his life and wished he could take it back. We knew one another, we'd went to school together, he was a year behind me and a much better athlete.

It didn't take my wife long to understand he was sniffing around and seeing what her private life was about. He'd heard she'd married, though I'm not sure he knew to whom. She let him know in no uncertain terms, she was happily married, I didn't cheat and neither did she. And oh by the way, we had two children, thank you very much. When he left, he let her know that he just wanted to make sure she was OK and that I was treating her nicely and if anything ever happened between us...... As far as I know, that is the last time she ever laid eyes on him and that was 26 years ago.

What happened to 'Tom's' private life after that? He went through woman after woman, eventually marrying again, cheated, was divorced, married again and cheated again, ending in another divorce. He never had any children of his own, he ended up marrying a woman with children who he considered and still considers his own kids. And when they had children, he is considered to be their grandfather. But he cheated on even this woman and has been ostracized by them all.

Once a cheater always a cheater and do NOT stay with them and have children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not all women are the same

Some women cheat out of boredom, some cheat for affirmation they still have it, some do trade up for better earners, or better lovers or whatever. Some cheat once and are forever faithful. To say all women, or even all women cheaters are the same is hogwash. NEWSFLASH!! These are made up stories. I'm a big fan of BTB but I don't delude myself that all women are bitches. My first wife was a frigid, controlling bitch. To the best of my knowledge she never cheated on me. Hell we were married almost a decade, once she had the first kid she really didn't like sex all that much. My second, and current wife (26 years) was not like that (frigid) at all. People are individuals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*

loved it , great story .

in agreement with the previous comment .

& in fairness have to say ..Not All Men are the same ,

exactly the same rationale applies .

its a fucked up world full of fucked up people ,

some do the craziest of fucked up things for the most fucked up reasons ..

some learn , some don't , some are destined to repeat lifes errors & mistakes .

and some will learn from the fuck ups they make & become better people.

problem is ..which are which ... i for one , do not have a fucking clue.

xxxhugsxxx

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

Stupid cheating slut thought she could have her affair, with all its pleasures and evil enjoyment for months and her husband would never be the wiser. Damn worthless cunt. I guess she knows now. Stupidity abounds in these fucking cheaters. All are incredibly stupid. Great tale of consequences and one of my favorites

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
A successful escape from an already dead marriage

He gave it his full effort, she was just too wrapped up in her affair to notice or care.

. . . . . .but, please help me understand these two different statements:

"Terry and Pam had found me the perfect home to live in. I got the impression the business had purchased it expressly for me. Since Terry knew me fairly well, and Pam had good taste in decorating, the three bedroom house was about as great a place as I could have hoped to find ... and it was mine rent/payment free."

. . . . . and then a short time later:

" I've found a nice house that I moved into, and one day I hope it becomes 'home' to me too."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best reveng of all

By letting the cunt be by herself. She wanted it, she got it.

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
Won't bother her for long

She may be down for now, but that's merely a result of realizing she was caught. But people like her are incapable of ever admitting flaws or faults, even to themselves. In a matter of days or weeks, she will have convinced herself that she did nothing wrong, that it was probably all his fault, that he drove her to it. That kind of person are experts at self-rationalisation, so it won't take her long to put it all behind her, and to start with another sucker.

He, on the other hand, will probably take years to get over it, if ever, and will always have trust issues, as well as self esteem problems.

The sad reality is, that cheaters almost always get over discovery and divorce very quickly, and nearly always remarry, relatively quickly, because their only focus, their one and only true love, looks back at them from the mirror every day. Partners, spouses, and lovers may change, but they seldom do.

Victims of cheaters are the ones that become bitter, or have trouble moving on, simply because they are good people that can love other people more than anything, even themselves. They make themselves vulnerable and are trusting, and when that is betrayed, it is devastating, sometimes permanently. Cheaters never know that hurt, because all their love is invested in themselves.

That's why people like BTB or consequences stories, because they are seeking hope that justice DOES exist, even if it's only in print. It's not that these people hate women, or men, far from it, but seek hope that SOMEONE recognizes their pain, and that good and innocent people can win, or at least recover. It's not about the revenge, but that justice can exist, even if it's completely over the top and ridiculous. That's why the ones that complain the most about revenge and consequence stories are either naive romantics, or are the ones that are capable of cheating, and see something of themselves in the story. And those that like them, are hardened and sometimes bitter, because many know the pain of that betrayal. don't hate fans of BTB tales, because they are probably those good and loving people I mentioned that put themselves out there, only to be betrayed. They are usually victims of cheaters themselves. Try to imagine that pain. It hurts.

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
Talk about getting off topic

I forgot to say; Well written, and good job, author. It's not always necessary to burn her, but it is always necessary to walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Quickly remarried versus after bitter sad time to find second chance!

@ krosis666 According to the marriage statistics the quicklyre married serial cheater ex-spouses will divorce again and again and igain!

The bitter divorced faithful ex husbands will remaried after longer time but if they finds an ex wife with kids their (second) marriages are long lasting successful according to the marriage statistics!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice story

This is a well written story and love how you tell it. Thanks for writing and sharing.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago

"I'm still young enough to start over, but the clock is ticking and soon I will be in that danger zone for having children. I couldn't keep my first husband, who I loved dearly, even though through my cheating. I clearly showed the opposite to those who saw what happened."

Who'd want her? Other than for fucking, her track record sucks! The fact that she still proclaims her "love" for her husband is very telling! He was such a great guy and good husband, she "loved" him so much, and she cheated on him for 6 months with a man known as a womanizer? If we actually believe her, then there is no hope for her! How could any man do better than Jim? He was perfect and she loved him, but she still cheated! So, no she is not marriage material, or partnership material of any kind. She is a lying selfish slut. She certainly is not fit to be a mother! She like so many spoiled women is just a turd with a pretty face.

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 9 years ago
Who Would Want Her

Who would? Someone comfortable with an open marriage, maybe. Someone who liked playing the cuckold, probably.

Humans are 'genetically programmed' to do lots of things and act in lots of ways. Some of those conflict with our current culture and society. It doesn't make breaking promises right, but it shouldn't come as a surprise. Sure, the degree each individual has to struggle with their impulses and how they conflict with their training varies, but denying the impulses is willful blindness.

There are reproductive advantages for men to breed as many women as possible. there are reproductive advantages for women to find a man who will support them, then find a man with even better genetics to breed them. We're all wired to cheat.

Or culture and morals are long overdue in adjusting to the reality of our biology. Not just when it comes to 'cheating'...

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

If Sam is so damn wonderful, why doesn’t SHE just divorce Jim and marry Sam?

“I do love him. Really ... I do.” – No, you DON’T! If you did, you wouldn’t cheat on him!

“Our sex life dropped off substantially, and then dropped off more, and then dropped more yet.” - What happened to “I made sure he had sex whenever he showed any interest”?

"I never knew he'd find out Mary.” – And so what if he DIDN’T find out? Would that make it ok?

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THERE IS NO BLINDSIDING

one person cheated, she knew...the other person found out, he handled the situation before it became a problem. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars from me...

...simply because I lived it. With one difference, once I found out my wife was screwing her old boyfriend I had no interest in 'winning her back'. She was gone the minute she spread her legs.

I did the same as Jim though, I packed my shit and left, although a little differently. I blew up a picture of her getting it on her hands and knees on our bed, with him cock being visible between them, since he had a very long skinny cock. I blew it up to 18"x22" and then using Elmers glue, pasted it on the living room wall with a note glued below, telling her to file for divorce after a year, because I wasn't coming back.

She filed after 2 years, unable to find me because I took a job with a contractor working overseas. I spent 3 years in Afghanistan overseeing reconstruction projects and making an absolute ton of money, IF I could live to make it home. I did, finding the money manager our resources department provided, had done a fantastic job and I was what in a previous life, would have been called wealthy. I did take one bullet which earned me even more and had me sent home to rehab but never went back. I simply couldn't bring myself go to back where I had taken a bullet. A huge scar on my back matched up with the tiny one next to my belly button. I took the payoff and stayed home.

I didn't run across Ellie until after I'd been gone 4 years and divorced a little over 2. My father died and I attended his funeral, naturally, and was a pallbearer. My sister warned me Ellie would be there, she never stopped considering my parents her own. To see her however, was a painful thing and I avoided her efforts to talk to me. I left the memorial while she was off looking for me and spent the afternoon at my sisters house. When my sister got home, she explained to me Ellie had broke it off with Tom the minute she found out I had left and had never dated since. Of course, neither had I.

I was asleep when Ellie found me that next day, the house was empty except for me napping on the couch, watching a football game and I didn't realize she had a key to my sisters home. After I woke, she proceeded to tell me everything she had wanted to before I left, that she wanted only me and Tom didn't mean anything. She went on and on about how we were meant to be together and she would go to her grave a divorcee before she would go on a date or pursue another man. I let her go on and on, realizing my sister had set the whole thing up. She seemed almost manic as she explained the terrible mistake she made and that she would never make it again.

I stood and acted like I was going to go down the hall to the bathroom but stopped and looked at her first. The only words I spoke to her since I learned of her cheating, was this. "You say Tom didn't mean anything. To me, he meant everything." And then I headed down the hall to the bathroom, turned on the light and fan, then went to my bedroom, packed my suitcase again and walked out the back door and to my truck. I was pulling out when Ellie ran out on to the front porch, yelling at me to stop.

It's been 3 years since that day. I've not been back to my home town, nor have I talked with even my sister. She set me up and that was almost unforgiveable. I heard a couple whispers from friends and put a PI to work for a week. He got the pictures I needed and I sent duplicates to Ellie and my sister. The pictures were of Ellie still fucking Tom in our old house and I had the time stamp highlighted.

I sent along this note with both envelopes. "Why date when your fuck comes directly to your house for a booty call?"

My sister keeps trying to contact me but I ignore her. Mom says she is terribly sorry, I say fuck 'em. Ellie married Tom and it turned out the girl who wanted a house full of babies can't have any, Tom is sterile!

Me? Fuck woman, my hand does the job for little cost and no heartache.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All those years and he just gives up?

That never makes any sense to me. This is a woman you loved enough to marry. Why would you dick around? When you sense or think or suspect she's having an affair, why not sit her down right then and there, confront her with your feelings and see if you can save the marriage before her affair goes too far? Instead he dicks and dances around and loses his marriage. That's what I can stupid. And then he tucks his tail between his legs and runs away without confronting her to see if there still might be any hope. What a wimp.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
@ anonymous

I do agree that he was cowardly in running away like he did instead of dealing with the situation, but I can understand his reasoning. He wanted his wife to return to him on her own. He didn't want to badger her into realizing that she loved him. Having her realize what she was risking and returning on her own would give him a place to rebuild trust. Catching her in the act and having her being remorseful then would always leave doubt. Would she have stopped on her own if he didn't interfere? That question would haunt him for as long as he stayed with her.

That said, he still took the punk way out. He was passive aggressive, which is the exact opposite of dealing with a situation. That is not admirable. It is weak.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“I knew that she had to break it off on her own to do either of us any good.” – I don’t see how that matters. The fact is that she HAD the affair, what makes her break it off is immaterial.

“Our sex life dropped off substantially” – I thought she made sure he had sex “whenever he showed an interest”. I guess she’s grown so distant that she can’t even tell when he’s interested in sex anymore?

“Sam fucked me, and at times that fucking was hot and rough, and what I needed.” – I’ve said this before, does it never occur to these cheating wives to ask their HUSBANDS for a “hot and rough” fucking once in a while? I’m sure most husbands would be happy to comply, happy to not have to do the seduction dance!

Fucking the lover in your home in your HUSBAND’S bed is the ultimate insult.

Minor quibble: He mentioned earlier using the motel phone, but states twice that he has his cell phone for one more week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@Anonymous 11/05/15

you obviously are a fucking cuck.

Good story. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous