All Comments on 'Blonde MILF Forced by Bully Pt. 02'

by Maximum_ride89

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
So no he's abusive?

This is about as erotic as...eating toast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic story!

I loved this second part, but you cannot gloss over Hector taking her anal virginity like that, man!

You gotta show us how that went for the next part.

slovak82slovak82over 6 years ago
nice

nice story, I like it. Write next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super Good!

I like how the bully is breaking her will, slowly but surely. By making her say things like "I love you" repeatedly, his punish/reward system based on her compliancy, and even his misogynistic attitude are all leaving subconscious imprints in her mind.

It would be great to see her transition from loving mother and begin to adopt some of the bully's attitude toward her son the more he manipulates/changes her.

It would be the ultimate NC story if Hector is able to pervert that strong bond between mother and son, and make it so the she becomes repulsed by her own kid's weaknesses. It would be even more wicked if Hector makes her pregnant with a new son for her to replace Nick. Hectors seed would be stronger and Jessica will love his kid more because he is the better male.

Good luck! I hope you continue this series for a while. 5 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We'll call her a masochist.

If she doesn't get on the pill she's stupid as he is. Lower back tattoos don't lie. If she's standing there with a frying pan of hot grease and doesn't burn him she has already given up. Stupid kind of ruins the story for me. So a stupid girl gets humiliated. So what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

Can't wait for the next chapter!

badkarma1stbadkarma1stabout 6 years ago
More, longer and harder

Of course we need at least one looooong chapter. I'd like to see the boyfriend find out about the two of them, then Hector forces him to stay. Hector fucks her in front of the boyfriend and, then, her son. Or.......?

xman48xman48over 5 years ago
Totally erotic

Another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best; Seems to capture how a milf gets taken in by a younger bully and submits bit by bit.

Hope more are written in this series; so many options!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaximum_ride89@Maximum_ride89
109 Followers
Hi all, young brunette mom with big tits and blue eyes - I'm new to writing erotic fiction. Would love to get some practice in, send me messages for inspiration on what I should write!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES