Blonde MILF Forced by Bully Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on the pictures Hector showed me, there really was no question who Lashante's baby daddy was. He flicked through images of her lips wrapped around his shaft; his raw, uncovered cock fucking her from behind, and pictures of her pussy dripping with his clumpy, white cum.

If he wasn't afraid to knock her up, then I didn't stand a chance. This was going to ruin my life. Lashante could pass her baby off on her Latino boyfriend, but Duncan's white. There's no way I would get away with that.

Hector stretched back on my bed, going on about how America was just grand because he had a girlfriend of every race. As he was nearing the end of his bloviating, I got up and walked naked to the kitchen grabbing the apron off the chair and tying it around my waist. He pulled my robe off the back of the door and followed me, sitting in a chair at the table. I got out everything for breakfast and started cooking, painfully aware that my whole back and backside was exposed to the world.

I felt another dribble of semen leak down my leg but I didn't reach for it.

"Nice."

I turned around to Hector taking pictures of me with his phone. I could tell he was zooming in on my lower half. I heard his phone click against the table as he put his phone down. Out of the corner of my eye I saw his hand rest on his cock and he began stroking it through my robe. I could see the thick shaft of his cock and could only imagine how gross the inside of my robe was now.

I heard his chair slide as he got up, sauntering over to me. I bet he felt so powerful, so in control.

"Husbands don't get this kind of service yo, but I do hahaha," he teased as his arms slithered across my waist. I felt the telltale jab of his half-hard cock against my ass cheek and knew he was ready for round three. His face against mine, lips in my ear he whispered "spread your legs, my love."

I clicked off the stove and transferred the eggs and bacon to a plate and started to turn to face him when his hands held me in place.

"Nah babe doggystyle again," he smirked, using one hand to prod my pussy with his head. He placed a hand on my shoulder and bent me over, using his other hand to hold my hips in place. He pushed his head like a piston, the sheath remaining behind as he popped his head inside. Taking me by both hips he entered my sore and swollen pussy easily.

Reaching around to squeeze my tits, he slid his hands under the apron and found my hard nipples. I was too tired to get excited, but I could tell that this time the sex wasn't for me.

He pounded me harder, turning me so that my upper body was over the countertop. Pushing my head down, I was thankful for the apron saving me from the icy cold marble of the countertop.

I soundlessly let him take me, only surrendering a stifled moan or yelp when he hurt my pussy with a slam.

But the I felt something cold on my back. At first I couldn't tell what it was, but then I heard a crunch as Hector took a bite of toast. He was using my back as a tray while he had sex with me. As I listened to him chomp and swallow, I dreamed of spinning around and punching him in the throat causing him to choke to death.

He knew I wouldn't though. His naked body in my kitchen... yeah I couldn't get away with murder.

He wasn't interested in pleasing me or hearing from me right now, so I took my indignity in silence. He took the plate off my back and set it aside, once again taking me by the hips and increasing his pace.

In the last couple weeks we'd must have had sex on five or six occasions, and had sex maybe 15 times so I knew the feeling he makes right before he cums.

"Oh yeah mami oh yeah oh yeahhhhhh..."

For the third time before lunch I felt a flood of warmth as my pussy filled with another batch of his tainted slime. He collapsed on top of me, his legs buckling as he held onto my body. My legs caught his extra weight and I strained not to slide off the counter and onto the floor.

After a few moments he ruffled my hair and gave me two pats, standing me up and landing a big, unexpectedly sloppy kiss on my face. At this point he let go and allowed me to slide to the kitchen floor.

He stepped forward to smear his dirty cock on my face, lips and even my hair. I felt numb as he squeezed the last drops of cum into my mouth like he was trying to get toothpaste out of a tube.

He strolled back to my bedroom without a sound. I sat on the floor as a puddle of his cum pooled on the linoleum. He came back dressed, bent down and gave me a kiss on the top of my head.

"You were such a good girl today, perhaps I come back tonight and give you more of this nasty brown cock! I bet my beautiful gringa housewife wants more of it, eh!"

He was smiling again, eyes full of mirth as he pinched my cheek. I looked up at him and he lightly smacked my cheek.

"Hector please stop... I'm begging you to STOP DOING THI-"

My voice had risen quickly in volume and intensity, but just as I was getting started, SMACK SMACK. He front hand then backhanded my face. I could feel the stinging heat in my cheeks where I was struck.

"You shut the fuck up bitch. I'M the man of this house and you will obey your man. Now, what do you say Jessica? What do you say before I leave for a long day mujer guapa?"

"I... I love you Hector."

12