All Comments on 'Blood Brothers'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

That's what best friends are for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Rape-therapy stories are the worst; being raped is not going to turn a woman into seeing a man who failed to protect her as her sole protector and sudden object of pure sex affection. You spent too much time attempting to insert credibility into the story, so suspending disbelief that far just doesn't work. The husband is a goddamn pussy who should have just gotten a divorce, his "best" friend basically turned him into a cuck, and his wife is a product of an incoherent imagination.

saywutsaywutalmost 11 years ago

Why does the friend talk like he's a Serbian night club owner who just Rosetta Stone'd English?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
RE: Rape Therapy

I think you need to learn to comprehend what you read. Nowhere in the story does it say she was raped. Your theory of the woman resenting her "non-protector" might be credible in a situation where the "protector" was in a position to offer protection but couldn't. This is different, and the idea here was not to rape her but to remove her false sense of independence. Destruction of her belief that she was the one in charge of her world. Many women in industrialized nations now have this false sense of empowerment. They believe they are indestructible...all powerful. Mistakenly, many of them no longer think they need protection. What this did was make her realize that she did need it. So now she sees her husband differently and appreciates his presence more than she ever has. Of course this is exactly why he can never risk her finding out that he knew about it, and gave the go ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This woman will kill herself

She will live every waking second with the rape playing over and over again in her mind, even trying to escape into sleep will leave her with vivid horrifying nightmares. She has to live the rest of her life with this and no release, she may see a psychiatrist, but probably not. She will look with suspicion at every male that comes anywhere near her, is he stalking her? will it happen again? he has never been caught. Maybe not today or tomorrow, maybe next week, she will commit suicide.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
writer the if

if this is your wish for your wife

you do not deserve a wife!

you are the if!

and he is NOT your friend.

,

romancerromancerover 9 years ago
Twist

Just came across this. Well written, and fiction, fer cryin' out loud, folks, so chill! The only twist I'd suggest is that after viewing the video, the author encounters Sam and says thanks, only to have Sam say he hasn't gotten around to doing anything yet, leaving the author to wonder just who was the barber after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lots of Wives deserve similar treatment

BRAVO !

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaover 8 years ago

Who said anything about rape??? It amazes me that the words are in black and white and still people only see what they want to see. Not what is actually there.

mitchawamitchawaalmost 7 years ago
Innovative

An incredibly different plot. Who would ever consider doing the shaving without following through with the act? No one I know. I liked the story a great deal. It goes far beyond the usual reluctance plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

We all need more friends like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This happening wouldn’t result in the wife wanting more sex I’m thinking she would be traumatised an not want to be touched by anyone I know he didn’t rape her but I’m assuming she would of thought that an the fact he didn’t wouldn’t matter she would be terrified he would come back she wouldn’t imagine anyone would tie her up shave her an that’s it cos that makes no sense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous