All Comments on 'Blooming Lily Pt. 08'

by littlemai42

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
ThicbabygurlThicbabygurlover 6 years ago
Yay!!!

I loved this chapter and am so glad you are keeping the story going. Can’t wait for the next update!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hate this guy with a passion

this storyline is just so stressful, I feel so sorry for Lily, how they make her do things she doesn't want, no orgasm is worth being made into a slave...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
YES!!

So glad to see this chapter! Love this story. Thanks for continuing it.

LittledanaeLittledanaeover 6 years ago
Yes yes yes!!

Keep up the great work littlemai42!! I will say that the sex scene felt a little rushed, however, I feel like it captured the atmosphere between a master and slave. From a literary perspective, I felt like I was in the story, like everything was a rush, and like I was out of control. I also loved seeing more development of Luke's character. It's rare nowadays to see a raw sadist such as Luke, and I think you capture him and his struggle to be gentle with lily wonderfully. I'm very excited to see them bathe together and really see the progress that they've made, compared to their first bath. And to all the haters, if you can't deal with a real sadist, or can't possibly imagine that a sub can capture more than one aspect of bdsm, then don't read. You're truly an exquisite writer and I enthusiastically await your next chapter. ❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love love LOVE this story!!!!

Please keep this going and expand on Lily and her development with the brothers!!! This is an ultimate fantasy of mine because I have all these sides to myself so please do not stop where it is now!!! I love this story soooo much!!!

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 6 years ago
Right

The problem isn't a disbelief that one person can have multiple fetishes, obviously that's very realistic. The problem is this is a supposedly innocent girl with no prior interest in kink who they expect to be a little, a pet and a masochist. I know people who aren't littles who accept it but find it weird because it's not part of them. You can't teach that. Similarly if she isn't a masochist the pain inflicted is just going to be torture. That makes this frustrating, that they are trying to force her to become things that some of us consider part of who we are. Equally frustrating is that these guys were written as if they cared about consent but they don't. Let's me honest, he just raped her. If it hadn't been written earlier that they supposedly cared about her consent then it wouldn't be a problem, but the story is stressful and frustrating because the characters aren't being consistent. I've stayed with it because littlemai is a fantastic writer but Luke's willingness to rape her and her easy acceptance of it just were too much. (It's non con so the rape isn't the problem, again it's the inconsistent consent issue with these guys) Compare this to While Courting Our Demons, there the girl had prior experience and enjoyment of BDSM, so her getting into what her captors do makes sense. This is just so close to being really perfect, but it's just stressful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Try try again

Many of us have taken our value time to give you feedback. There was a moment when myself and I'm sure some others were thinking that you got it and would be making the needed corrections to your writing. Still your characters are without depth and your lead is being mishandled, suffering horrendous development on all levels. Now I realize, though you mask your writing as somewhat grammatically sound... its just sh!t. You have been told many others to write about what you know. You stated something to the tune of not having experience or learning.... stop writing what you don't know. Yes many people have several kinks, but this overload on an innocent is ridiculous. Forced not curious, againist her will or choose to be left out on the street. She would be a basket case. Yes its a story but you are writing about here and now, our world. If you set this up as a dystopia society, alien planet, future/ past timeline, something that could help suspend disbelief at the stupidity of these characters or this moronic situation she's in, then the reader would stop rolling their eyes at the monumental trial of a triathlon this chick is dealing with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmmmmmm,

I know this is fantasy but anal with no prep he would tear her. Too manu kinks thrown at her.

notime2notime2over 6 years ago
You tried

you don't claim a capital Y for you in a sentence regarding a sub. It doesn't work the whole dominant thing. It's like the effort is too little too late. He didn't follow his rules of the 15-minute, they never discuss time. And it's just a really poorly done, over compensating storyline. You could have had one of these people, for one month, train her in the methodology that he enjoyed, while the others try to befriend her and teach you the rules of the home. A history lesson into the lifestyle. And actually help her find her footing, letting her become that person that they're trying to make her into; which is a whole another group of psychological therapy needing problems right there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It needs to be only johnny boy and lily. His daddydom is much more suitable for Lilly character

Please have them two only together in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this story!!

Thank you so much for updating so quickly!! I really enjoyed the new chapter. I was a little surprised that Lily reacted so well to Luke taking her so forcefully and with so little preparation. I imagine that this may be addressed in future chapters and Lily was just feeling particularly vulnerable right after all this happened.

I really love this story and enjoy your exploration of so many different kinks. I am, however, always blown away by what rude comments you get. There are so many people who genuinely seem to enjoy this story. And it is fiction, so stretching reality is not a major problem. I do not understand why the people who claim to hate this story continue to read it. No one is forcing them to read it and I hope you continue to ignore them.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 6 years ago
I liked this chapter

I think Luke showed he really can care, and I love that Lilly tried to run away, but I hope that Lilly wakes up shaking or throwing up after this. She had no choice whether or not he took her bum. Just how she accepted it. She doesn’t have a safe word. Noncon is definitely the section for this. I hope she wakes up feeling violated and like she really doesn’t have a choice and starts to shut down or something. If she reacts right to this, so the guys start to see her even more as a person first and they start to put her wants and needs first, not just as a show, this story will be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too many questions...

Love the story keep checking for new chapters, but Lilly being 'oh Luke is nice' 'Listen and obey works' is too quick. Sorry but she was too fearful of having sex with any of them and he really did take her too fast (or I read too fast) she shouldn't be hugging him she should be even more fearful of him. Master/slave especially paining is about respect and trust. Until he penetrated her neither one of them had trust or respect. Also a woman gets wet when she knows she is about to be penetrated for the protection of hee vagina and rectum from harm, being wet is not an in indication of being turned on or ready.

StonerPicassoStonerPicassoover 6 years ago
Haters

I read a comment saying this is “overload on an innocent character “ but the story is listed in non con so what else are you expecting?

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialover 6 years ago

I'm glad to see you finally moved onto Luke's time with Lily. I'm all for noncon stories and really enjoy forced scenes with mutual pleasure. Some of the reviewers seem surprised by how Luke behaved but really he made it clear that he wouldn't wait. If I'm remembering correctly all he really agreed on was trying to make it enjoyable for her. I hope you find a way for Luke and Lilly to connect before their night is up. I would like her to have formed some sort of bond with him. It won't be the same as her bond with JB but it will be special in its own way.

LadyIsobellaLadyIsobellaover 6 years ago
Mmm

SO HOT! I love your writing!! More please! =-)

LadyLik3LadyLik3about 6 years ago
Mmm

You're very good at writing. Just the NonCon I like. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't listen to the "haters"

I think everyone reading this FICTIONAL story need to be reminded that this is in the category Non-Con not BDSM!! The point of non-con is that there is not a full consent that is happening. IN REAL LIFE THIS IS NOT OK! But for fiction is is ok.

I am really enjoying this story. I like non-con with pleasure for the people involved and you have done that! You are a really good writer! Certain things can be a little more detailed but honestly you are really good! Please keep the non-con in here and I like the she is kinda scared of Luke. I want her to be a little more comfortable with him but II think that she should still be nervous around him.

I can't wait for the next chapter!!

-Innocent Venus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pleeeease MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER OMG I LOVE YOU

Please xoxoxo

LittledanaeLittledanaeabout 6 years ago
Great job, keep going!

I still check back everyday for a new chapter. This is a beautiful, unique piece of work and Im excited to see Lily's relationship with all the men grow and develop as she submits to her new life. I'm also very excited to see how Damien interacts with her when she is with him after Luke. I have seen several different approaches to pet play and I'm looking forward to seeing yours! I still fell it important to thank you for this story. It's rare to see such a striking balance between pet, masochist, and little, and I see Lily beginning to blossom in almost if those roles. It's refreshing to see that kind of representation, instead of insisting that a sub may only have one characteristic. Overall, exquisite writing with a solid story and I look forward to watching it grow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great!

I love your stories! I check every day for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More!

Please!

LittledanaeLittledanaeabout 6 years ago
Addressing the naysayers

First of all, it's non con for a reason. If you have a problem with subject matter and the stretching of reality, remember the category that this story is in and the fact that it is fiction. And remember that it's not impossible for one person to be a little, pet, and a masochist, even without prior experience in bdsm. I interpret Lily's character as a girl that exhibit characteristics of all three (remember, that's why the boys chose her in the first place) and naturally enjoys sexual contact. We see that after her scene with JB a few chapters back. I see it as her discovering her sexuality, albeit in a very unconventional manner, and very quickly all at once. Normally this wouldn't be ideal, but, again, this is non con. I believe the boys have good intentions, but are unable to properly show that because this is also new to them (training one girl without any experience in sex or bdsm for themselves, that is).

We also have to remember that, even though this is a longer story, it's still very early on in terms of chronology and a many things will still need to be changed and adjusted and addressed. A lot has happened in a short amount of time and it's not far fetched to see Lily come to a point where her mind submits to her situation. She's had a lot happen all at once, and her mind is probably trying to protect her by submitting. She also is a naturally submissive person.

Is this work 100% absolutely perfect without an error in site? Of course not; no writing is. Yes, certain plot holes and such can be addressed, but don't be ignorant to the nature of the story. If you can't handle non con or hate this story so vehemently, then why are you still reading it eight chapters in? Littlemai42, I hope you don't let comments like these to affect you, because your story has a solid basis and a beautiful storyline so far and I personally, can't wait to see it continue to grow and blossom.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 6 years ago
Coming back?

Are you coming back? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sir vs Master

A brief comment on Sir vs Master. In modern usage, Sir is not synonymous with Master and anyone can be called Sir and it means nothing in particular. It becomes repetitive and insignificant when you use Sir over and over, not to mention that it has no psychological impact on the fictitious characters to make the story more credible within the realm of fantasy. Other issues with the story I may address another time. Keep writing. Thanks.

LittledanaeLittledanaeabout 6 years ago

To the last anon, remember that Luke told lily early on that he likes both and that he would tell her if he preferred any particular one at a given time. Lily probably hasn't thought to call him Master, since she's accustomed to addressing him (and Damien) as Sir. I'm sure it will be a situation similar to JB, in which he had to tell her out right to start calling him Daddy. It's still her first day alone with Luke; I'm sure that at some point in the day he will tell her to refer to him as Master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Come back!!!

Please come back! I need to know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please come back

LittledanaeLittledanaeabout 6 years ago

Please continue with this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damien

Please come back! Damien needs his turn with Lily!

crazynotstupidcrazynotstupidabout 6 years ago
More please

Need more, can't leave us hanging. I keep checking back to see if you continued it or not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Come back!!

We need more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

This is amazing I need more!! All of your work is wonderful!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

This is one of the best stories I have read on this site. Hope to see more really soon. Thanks for a great read. Please continue!

InnocentVenusInnocentVenusalmost 6 years ago
Love this story!

I have commented on this chapter before but not with my account. I really enjoy this story! I hope that you will continue and ignore the people that are so critical. I agree with “littledanae”, it’s fiction and there are people on here that enjoy this fiction I think most people are here (including me) don’t wish for this in real life.

I really hope you continue this story. It’s getting exciting! Hope you are well!

-Innocent Venus

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First

Firs time I felt like commenting, this is amazing and I want more haha. Want to see her not just bloom but blossom too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My favorite story ever!!!!

Please please continue writing it... This is my favorite story I've read so far.. the only part I don't like is the puppy thing.. it's very cringy.. but oh well, I don't care cause everything else is perfect!

Oh_To_Be_His_GirlOh_To_Be_His_Girlover 5 years ago
Line of Encouragement

I sincerely hope you continue with this story! I have read through the previous chapters a few times over the course of the last year or so and have really enjoyed each addition.

Liztaylor66Liztaylor66over 5 years ago
You NEED to continue

This story is amazing, i really hope you add more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is non consent but not full blown bdsm. So for all the people that love hardcore kink this story probably doesn’t relate to you. But for all the “innocent” people that may fantasize about this stuff but may not want it in real life and are looking for a skilled writer this story is great and far better then some published books I’ve paid for on Amazon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please please please tell me you plan on updating!!! Also there is a app called Wattpad that takes stories like these, you should consider posting in there, you would have SO many readers. I love your story and hope you continue to write!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please update

I really hope you finish this story! It’s one of the best ones on this site...... please don’t leave me hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please finish!!

I haven’t ever commented before on a story, but I beg you! Please finish!! It’s an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More Please

I need more! This can’t be the end! Please finish the story and let us know more about Lily

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great writing!

I loved to read every part of this story. It really makes you fantisize. Please keep on writing, what ever you choose to! I would enjoy seeing what happens next to Lilly, what Damien's training entails and how Luke's and J.B.s training continue so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
And then what happened ?

YOU MUST continue with J.B. and Damiens' training of Lily! Please... Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please please, write more chapters! I'm enjoying this to much for it to be over... Please?!

IvymarieIvymarieabout 3 years ago

Please come back to us! I need more of this in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Please continue this soon.

LBCNLLBCNLover 2 years ago

I so hate an unfinished story. It completely diminishes the joy of reading it :(

You were doing so well so far, why not continue and finish it. I hope it wasn't because of those know-it-all haters in the previous comments. You shouldn't mind them at all you know. I'd like to see them write a better story!

Anyway, as it's been over three years since you were here, I'm guessing you are done writing here. Very sad :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please come back and finish this story!

LilangeldevilkittenLilangeldevilkittenover 2 years ago

I still say Luke needs to go back to school. There is NO WAY he's an experienced trainer. First of all, he should have kept the first plug in her for a while. That is something you take slowly. When I read plugs as in plural I was like WTF?? Luke is like a child. Most sadist are calm, calculating, very rarely do they have to raise their voices. Almost sort of cold that will surprise when they give you aftercare being gentle and loving. Damien's personality is more of a sadist if anything but Luke...he needs to be a slave so he knows what it feels like. He is just awful. I find myself getting sooo annoyed with him wishing I could make hjm my little bitch boi so he would learn. It would make hima better Dom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely engaging and well written. You have a real talent. I would happily read even your non kink stories and I think your writing style is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So I liked the story up until this chapter, even though I totally agree with Lilangeldevilkitten (Even a trained and experienced submissive would struggle in this situation and Luke doesn't seem fit to train anyone...), but now I read the first few paragrafs and I am shocked. All three of them know she is scared out of her mind by Luke and the just leave her alone with him??? And she is supposed to trust them, I mean seriously? And how Luke handles her flinching away from him is forcing her to endure it and don't get me started on the anal plugs. I have to say I am dissapointed because I was hoping it would go in a diffrent direction.

Bucky411Bucky411over 2 years ago

Is Luke intended to be a selfish asshole? I hope the other two brothers end him and continue to treat Lily with respect and kindness.

Grandma70Grandma70almost 2 years ago

No ! It can’t be over!!! I loved Luke’s handling of Lily’s training. He had to fight his baser instincts of immediate gratification for Lily’s long range instruction. Very hot.

Trish08Trish0810 months ago

More than enough time to have written the next chapter! Where is it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous