Blooming Lily Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Sir. I... Oh" Her pleas were cut short as his hot breath coated her sex causing a soft moan to slip from her lips as his tongue laced her outer lips. The sensation both thrilled and terrified her as she fought herself to make sense of everything happening. What was that? Her thoughts were short lived as Luke tightened his grip bringing his tongue to her clit for the first time. She screamed her pleasure for him over and over as he assaulted her mercilessly. He wasted no time bringing her to edge again as she squirmed within his grasp. Her pleasure mounted soaring higher and higher as the same unfamiliar feeling settled inside her threatening to burst at any moment. She moaned openly now, unable to contain her squeals and inaudible pleas as he worked his tongue over her soft folds always returning to her sensitive nub that sent her spiraling up the ladder he forced her upon with every flick of his tongue.

"You may cum, slave." His words barely registered in her mind as did the absence of his hand for a moment before her pleasure erupted mingled with the quick, searing pain of the plug being ripped from her bottom and forced back up her virgin ass with his ruthless thrusts. Despite its painful intrusions, the plug did nothing to take away from the orgasm he had given her as she rode the waves that rocked her body. He worked the plug in and out of her bringing her waves of continued pleasure as his tongue worked upon her sensitive folds bringing her to the edge once more. "Beg me for my cock, slave." He ordered her as he took hold of her clit bringing her closer to her next release.

"It's too big, Sir. It won't...." Her response was not what he wanted to hear, and his disappointment was evident as he stopped, staring down upon her with a look that told her she was in trouble for arguing. She whimpered her protest, earning her a sharp slap upon her sensitive mound. Her cry made his cock twitch, and he struggled to not take her right then.

"Try again, slave. I'm trying to make this nice, and my patience is wearing thin." He ordered as calmly as he could manage. "And this time try it without telling me, your Owner, what I can't do with my property. Beg for me, slave, and I will be as gentle as I can be. Respond like that again, and I will tear you apart." He warned her as his lips retook their place upon her, building her back up quickly despite the fear he placed in her now.

"Please, Sir." She cried out as he dangled her on the edge of her release.

"Say it, slave. Say "Please fuck my ass, Sir" Say it, and you get to cum." He grinned as he watched her struggle to say the words that he knew would be her undoing. His thumb replaced his lips as he lowered her into position to take him.

"Please...." She paused unable to get the words from her lips until she felt his fingers inside of her stroking quickly to match the pace of his thumb upon her. She couldn't hold on much longer as she forced herself to choose the less painful route offered to her. "Please fuck my....." Her scream rang out as he pulled the plug from her suddenly replacing it with his throbbing cock. Even with lube, the pain was unbearable, as he sat still inside her waiting for her to adjust. "Owww!" She howled in pain begging him for relief. "Please take it out! Please! It hurts so bad!" Her tears streamed down her face, as he leaned in close to kiss her gently licking away her tears as he kissed each cheek in his praise.

"Such a good girl. It won't hurt in a moment, my sweet slave. Just trust me. Relax for me, and I will make it feel better. I'm so proud of you, Lily." He promised her as she cried out at his every movement. His fingers worked her clit gently as his lips took her breast softly bringing her pleasure back after a few minutes. Her soft moans were his signal to move as he rocked slowly against her tight passage feeling her adjust to his girth as he brought her closer to the edge. "That's it, slave. Take my cock. You are mine. You are my slave, and your ass is mine to take as I please. Now, cum for me." His order came just as he tipped her over the edge bringing her to another mind-blowing release as he unleashed upon her.

With her orgasm washing over her, Luke fucked her without restraint working his way towards his own release. Luke took great pleasure in watching the waves crash over his slave mingling with the pain of his cock thrusting wildly in and out of her. She was beautiful, with her raven curls dancing upon her, her eyes lighting up each time she felt a new sensation, the way she responded to his every touch, and she was now his in every way. The thought brought him to his own much needed release as his pleasure poured out into his slave. His triumphant roar filled the space as he pumped his entire load within her with a final thrust for good measure. After he finished, Luke collapsed beside her, pulling her into his arms without resistance. He held her close and enjoyed the way she formed so perfectly to him. He held her there until he felt her drift and joined her as she slept in his embrace. He let her sleep watching her with fascination as he replayed the evening over in his mind.

"Slave, wake up." He whispered gently into her ear, kissing her softly upon her neck prying her slowly from her slumber. "It's time to get you cleaned up. Then we can sleep more, little one." He added pulling the stray curls from her face. How are you feeling?" He asked, and there was a genuine concern to his voice she had not heard before. It made her smile.

Lily

She awoke to Luke's cradling arms, and the sound of his voice pulling her from her sleep. How was she feeling? The question struck her, as did the care in which he showed her now holding her gently against his strong frame. The searing pain she had experienced the night before was gone, reduced to a dull ache now as she stretched herself out upon the couch. Johnny Boy had been right, and the thought brought a smile to her face. Just listen and obey. It had worked, and Luke had been far nicer than he had ever been before. She preferred this side to him, and would do her best to bring this side of him out in the future. Listen and obey. The words replayed in her head as her smile grew.

"Feeling tired, a bit achy, but good Sir. Thank you for asking." Lily replied softly.

"You're welcome, slave." He replied smiling down at her. "It is time to get up, so I can wash you. I want you to get up, get a bottle of water out of the fridge over there, and you may walk to the door. Wait for me there." His order was quick, and she was thankful for it as he left her side to clean up around the room.

She sat up suddenly feeling overly conscious of her naked state despite the intense exchange they had just shared. Lily did her best to cover herself as she made her way to the small fridge in the corner. The water tasted crisp as she swallowed it in gulps savoring the clean taste of the water that differed drastically from the well water she had been raised on from the farm. She looked around the room for a trash can, and found it settled in the far corner beneath a cabinet that caught her eye. She threw the bottle away and turned her focus to the painting upon the wood surface.

She had never seen anything like it before, and the symbol fascinated her as she traced it with her fingertips trying to etch it into her memory. It looked like a ying-yang but with an additional spiral intertwined to make it flow with the rest. Pretty. She thought as she turned to make her way to the door knocking into Luke's hard chest as she did. His stance brought her eyes up to his, and his smile wiped the fear from her immediately to her relief. Thankfully, He wasn't mad, and as she studied his features she realized he was pretty when he smiled. The thought drifted as she returned the smile turning to point at the cabinet that had caught her interest.

"It is called a triskelion, little one. It is the symbol of our lifestyle. I enjoy your curiosity, and I always welcome your questions when I permit them." He paused watching her smile slowly fade as she realized her mistake. "I will tell you about it as we bathe, but this doesn't look like the door I told You to wait for me at. Does it?" He questioned Lily as she fidgeted before him knowing she was in trouble now as his smile faded forming into a thin line across his lips.

"I'm sorry Sir. I was throwing away the bottle, and it caught my eye." She apologized hoping he would go lightly on her.

"I understand that, slave. That is why you are only going to receive a light correction." He answered her as his hands fell to her hips holding them tightly in anticipation of her struggle. "Turn around, bend over slightly for me, and put your hands against the wall." He ordered her. Her tears fell afraid of what lay ahead for her, but despite her orders she remained still in place covering herself from his gaze. He had expected her hesitation, and with a sigh, held her firmly helping her into position gently. "It's going to be okay, slave. You will receive one swat for losing your focus from the task I gave you, and two for making me wait, Lily. You know I don't like to be kept waiting. After that, you are forgiven. Are you ready, slave?" He asked her, taking his place at her side.

"No, Sir." She answered honestly as her hands were placed against the wall by Luke. "I'm sorry." She cried as he took his place beside her. His touch startled her causing her to nearly brake position as his hand came to rest on her lower back, stroking her softly as he waited for her tears to subside. He was not normally this patient, but had promised the brothers that he would try for her sake. It had proven effective so far, and so he would continue as long as he saw the results he desired.

"I am going to administer your punishment now, slave. It is only 3 swats. You have taken far more than that before in your short time here. You will be okay, slave. After this we will go upstairs and take a nice hot bath together, so I can clean you up. You will count each swat, and ask me for the next. Understood?" He asked her as his hand stroked her bottom readying it for the oncoming strikes.

"Yes Sir." The first strike landed on her left cheek causing her to cry out even though Luke was right, it was far from the hardest correction she had taken in her short time here. "One, Sir. Please may I have two?" The second landed on her right cheek matching the intensity of the first, and she was able to contain her cries for a moment. "Two, Sir. Please may I have three?" She managed to say the words that had been so thoroughly trained into her days before in her time with the brothers together.

"Spread your legs further apart, slave, and brace yourself for your final swat." Luke warned her as his hand crashed down upon her sensitive mound ending the punishment, and causing Lily to scream out at the unexpected pain upon her sensitive folds to Luke's delight. "Good girl." Luke praised her, wrapping her into his arms. His hands stroked her bottom softly running up to her mound as he stroked her softly causing a soft moan to escape her lips before he withdrew his fingers quickly. "You took that very well, Lily. Now, let us go upstairs so I can get you cleaned up. We have stalled long enough." He smiled down upon her, and enjoyed her squeal as he lifted her into his arms with ease. "You don't seem to be walking where I want you to very well today, so I guess I will just have to carry my little slave up to the tub." He joked with her playfully as she wrapped her arms around his neck for support. This was what he had dreamed of, and he smiled happily upon his slave claiming her lips as he held her close. "Mine." He growled, and the blush that crossed her cheeks was all he needed in that moment to bring his cock back to attention twitching for release again.

12