All Comments on 'Blowjob School Pt. 02'

by AirWrites

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sinisterotica20001Sinisterotica20001about 6 years ago
Good but needs more cocks

Very well written story, and I like how kinky and kind of twisted it is. To me, the point of fantasy is to revel in something that doesn't ordinarily happen, and this certainly does that.

I really like the power this guy has to barge right in and face fuck a room of busty teachers and school girls. I think the power dynamic would be really amped up, however, if a bunch of the girls' male classmates - boys they didn't like -- were brought in and used as props to teach them to suck and swallow. The contrasts between how the boys and girls feel about that experience would be hot to explore.

But I also understand that making girls use boys versus a dildo machine is a different story and thrill.

KieranLoveKieranLoveabout 6 years ago
💖

Wonderful! Totally thrown off of what I imagined you'd write next!

EffusionEffusionabout 6 years ago
It's hard to find a good story about facefuck...

But I finally found and I want much more! :) I enjoyed characters in this story and it looks like it's not over yet. Now we've got slutty bombshell in game - perfect. Shy teacher, submissive student and now slutty secretary. This needs a relationships between these women so much!

If I could suggest you something... Keep this series alive as long as you can. Stories have a pretty good length. And I would love to see some roughness between girls (like hairpulling, trash talking etc.). It's my personal top. And saliva, haha! :)

Well, you made me looking up for another chapters :)

...and pardon my English :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
very erotic fantasy tale ... but continuity?

Well, obviouly this kind of rough play is not enjoyed by everyone. If you like this genre, You'll enjoy this very much. Writing is done nicely, in my view. But a bit more care could have been dedicated to plot continuity and realism:

_ Teacher wore a skirt in ch1 and here pants are pulled down

_ The anal scene is not very likely to be realistic ... while a fantasy tale might stretch some earthly limitations this is not appropriate, in my view.

Thanks for gifting us with this entertaining story. Looking forward to future chapters / tales

Simon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hated this

I really just wanted Bloomers to punch this asshole and then fail the fuck out of that little cunt. Like bitch you KNOW why you can't practice on a real dick. One star because of fucking annoying the BJA guy and Anne Marie were.

RanceSamaRanceSamaabout 5 years ago
Mind Control Power?

He is using mind control isn't he? Or at least some variant of hypnosis. Good read though. Believe it or not, but it's rather hard to find a good BJ and deep-throating story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice! I agree with other commenters that the realism is pretty weak, but still love the idea of some guy hired to teach a roomful of busty students and a busty teacher (AND now a busty headmistress hottie!) is great fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAirWrites@AirWrites
869 Followers
I write NonConsent/Reluctance stories mainly focused on facefucking/oral sex and rough penetration. Have an idea for a story or is there some scenario you’d like to see? Feel free to email any and all suggestions at airwrites@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES