All Comments on 'Blue and Mature'

by CuddlyAl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jouliejoulieover 13 years ago
Nor Tee

Well done Al, stimulating for either sex. I luved it, watching for more adventure of these horny geriatrics and their younger relatives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's what we need!

Being in this age group I can closely relate to the actions described. I also get very horny when viewing a pair of lovely breasts, even though they need to be harnessed to lift up mine eyes. A nicely rounded bottom or a shapely pair of calves and/or thighs also make my attention meter reach toward the full peg, no matter what the age of the woman. If I could just muster the courage to go ahead and make a move like he did I would consider myself to have entered paradise.

I would estimate there are a number of us older readers of both sexes who enjoy this type of writing and who may gain the incentive to act upon their latent desires to enter a very satisfying phase of their lives following their dreams. I recall some 25 years ago having a neighbor who was in her 70s. She had a most beautiful set of tits that I could not resist staring at and would have loved to suck upon all day. It makes me stiff to think about those beauties today and these stories make me wish I had gone after them at the time as the circumstances might well have been very similar to these.

Please keep writing about this kind of senior sex. Few of us are 6 foot tall with six packs and 10 inches described in many of the stories here but we certainly can appreciate stories that are relevant to our age group as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great stuff

Al, I just love your no-nonsense straightforward style of story telling. It puts me in mind of Henry Miller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Showed

I showed this story to a family friend, who at 65 was old enough to be my nanna. After reading it, she let me watch her masturbate. Then I licked her cunt and fucked her dog fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Follow up.

A follow up to this series is overdue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Door step sales

I am really glad my husband wasn't home when the cable sales lady called.

Virgin? maybe when she arrived but not when she left. But then he may just have tickled her tonsils.

Keep us all cumming with these saucy carryings on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous