Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Lanie jokingly tried to escape, but Nina and Maria caught her. Maria rolled Lanie onto her back and fed Lanie her large, dark nippled tits. Nina lowered her juicy pussy to Lanie's and the two of them scissored together. She ground her pussy to Lanie's and they humped each other until they both exploded.

Maria uncoupled herself from Lanie and she forced her head between the two black bodies, and she lapped at all of the cream that oozed out.

The three of them cuddled together and drifted off to a well-deserved late morning nap.

Tom Demming was watching the Yankees on the large screen TV. He needed a rest, after spending half the night sharing Kate with Josh and Will, he was looking to rest a bit before jumping back into the fray.

Just then Meredith Castle came into the room. She was wearing her tiny work-out outfit. She just finished a strenuous work-out and she always felt super horny after working out. After last night, having to share Rick with his first love Kyra and that actress that was playing Nicky Heat, Natalie Rhodes, she was looking for a hot and fast one on one. She spotted the tall, hunky detective Kate worked with. She heard she went out with him for several months before dumping him. She found out Kate did this to pave the way for her and Rick, it sure looked like it worked. Kate had Rick and she was alone. Seeing Tom, he was exactly what she needed now. She came in and flopped down beside him.

He looked on at the gorgeous redhead and smiled, "Aren't you one of Rick Castle's ex-wives?"

She smiled at him and turned in her seat, "Yep that's me, I'm looking for number two. That's why I work-out like I do, that and it makes me extremely horny."

He threw his arm behind her and pulled her closer. He moved quick, pulling her even harder, the two of them were suddenly lying in the large sofa.

Meredith rose up and planted a tiny kiss on his cheek. The two of them lay there for a while and Tom spoke up again, "You know I really liked Kate, but she knew deep down Rick was the one for her."

She nodded, "I know!" She bent the arm Tom was massaging, placing her hand on his stomach, where she rested it, she caressed it slowly. The two of them lie that for a few minutes, silent just taking in their feelings.

Tom could feel the stiffening of his cock; it was pushing out against the fabric of his sweatpants.

Meredith shifted and saw the bulge in his pants. Her gorgeous green eyes stared up at him and a tiny smile crossed her lips and she whispered out, "All you have to do is ask, Tom." Her lips brushed his neck when she fnished saying that.

Tom didn't waste any time. He put his free hand on her cheek, turning her to face his. He began kissing her as passionately as he could muster.

Meredith didn't waste much time either. She drew the sweaty top off and her nude, high standing pointy tits dangled freely as their kiss continued. Her gorgeous tits were there for the taking and he did just that.

Tom's hands came off her face and he grabbed one, softly squeezing it. He began twirling his finger around the sensitive nipple. Meredith immediately broke the kiss, moaning as he moved to her neck, kissing along her slender neck and onto her shoulder.

Meredith moved too, she reached into his sweatpants and pulled his sizeable cock out and began jacking him off slowly. She twisted her hand as she went up and down; she smiled when she saw how much he liked that.

Tom one-upped her; he moved from her neck to her chest, kissing and softly biting one of her nipples while he ran his fingers ran around and around her other puckered aeroule. He tugged at that stiffening nipple and smiled around the one he was sucking when he felt her jerk and moan loudly.

Meredith loved the attention so much that she slowed down her stroking of his cock, she looked up and smiled at him, "Don't stop, I love that, just keep doing it!" The feeling only got better as time went on. She was getting wetter; she took her hand off his cock and slid her work-out shorts off her tiny hips and climbing up on, she slipped them off her long, slender legs. She threw her pants aside and began rubbing her pussy with one hand, putting the other back on his cock.

Tom pushed the hand away from her pussy and moved his mouth off her tit. Sliding off the sofa, and onto his knees. He kissed her belly, slowly and passionately making his way down to her juicy pussy. When he got there, he teased her by skipping over it and planted several kisses on her knees and began kissing his way back up to her cunt. He inhaled her scent, he could smell her sweat and aroma from working out, but he didn't care. He wanted to lick her and lick her he did.

Meredith smiled down at him and bit her lip as his soft lips brushed up her spread thighs. He kissed the flesh of one thigh and when he reached her glistening pussy, he brushed over it and moved to the other inner thigh. Tom kissed and licked the corners of her leg near her pussy

Meredith's anticipation was so great after a couple of minutes of this foreplay, she was moving her glistening pussy in closer to his face, wanting him to eat her out already, Every time he skirted over her pussy, she groaned and tugged at his short hairs which were running through his tight cropped head.

All along, Tom continued to play with her bright, cherry red nipples. God her loved redhead's tits, always so white and pink that glowed when he play with them. With each twist of her nipples, her vagina thrust upward, trying to meet his lips. He finally relented, but approached it slowly. He licked her pussy from top to bottom and it made her legs twitch. He continued, slowly working his tongue up and down her puffy slit. He couldn't believe Castle let this luscious morsel go, even though Kate wasn't a step down.

When he was through with this, he moved into her tight cunt, exploring the inner lips, but avoiding her clit at first. He licked around her thick, blood engorged lips, just under her clit, and then he would jump over it, using his tongue to lick the hood above it. He did this over and over again, never too far from her clit.

Meredith was so turned on by what Tom was doing, she desperately wanted more. She stuck her pussy out several times, inching it closer, anxious to get her tongue on her erect clit. When she humped up against his mouth, he would brush it and her heart skipped a beat. She wanted it so much after a while; she began using her hands to press his head downward, guiding him to her pussy.

Finally Tim moved to her clit, he wrapped his mouth around it and put his tongue to work, touching the stiff button occasionally and licking around the sides slowly. He felt her hand on the back of his head and he knew she wanted more. He began foundling the tip of her clit with his tongue faster and faster, his fingers twirling around her sensitive nipple at an increasing pace as well.

Meredith was heaving, her chest moving up and down faster and faster as the sensations coursing through her body reverberated from head to toe. Tremors began running up and down her legs.

Tom wasn't done, he surprised her, putting two fingers in her wet cunt and pushed, finding her G-spot, he repeated this over and over again, finger-fucking her as he continued playing with her clit.

Meredith let out a loud grunt as he finger-fucked her faster, his tongue working with the speed of master cunt-lapper. Meredith couldn't control her moans any longer and began heaving like never before. Faster than she could feel it coming on, her orgasm overtook her slender body. She thrashed around on the sofa; her gorgeous, long red hair obscured her upper body. She screamed out as her legs started to quiver and they wouldn't stop. Tom kept it up, increasing the intensity of her orgasm.

She finally pushed his head away when she started to squirt, something she rarely did. Tom moved back and watched in awe as her body convulsed and shook, her entire lower body was covered in her juices. When she calmed down, he moved back up to the couch and began kissing her, feeding Meredith her own juices. The two of them were lying down on the sofa, kissing softly and tonguing each other as she came down from her intense orgasm. She pulled back, "My God Tom that is without a doubt one of the best orgasms I've ever had, ready to fuck? Please fuck me now; I need a cock in me!"

She turned around so that she lay on the wide couch, but now had her back turned to him. She stuck out her ass, Tom eagerly found her wet cunt where he lay and slowly slipped his stiff cock into her.

Tom immediately found a steady rhythm pumping his hips forward and thrusting his cock into her from behind as she pushed back with urgency. As he fucked her, he moved his hand around and found her ripe nipple, he resumed twisting them; he was mesmerized by them.

Meredith let out a moan; she loved how he filled her neglected pussy. Tom loved how tight she was and was soon on the verge of cumming. It wasn't just the sex; he loved how she smelled, especially after her hard work-out. He loved how her long, silky red hair flowed over her body, the feel of her nipples between his fingers and the fact that this woman was one of Castle's throwaways, made it even sweeter.

Meredith was on the verge of cumming, she tried to delay it. She pulled forward, releasing his cock and sat up.

Tom sat up too; his cock was pointing towards the ceiling; covered in her cunt juices and sparkling in the light of day.

She threw one leg over him and sat down on him slowly, enveloping his cock with her juicy cunt. She took him do deep that his cock rubbed her cervix. He struggled through it and kept going, taking her sweet pussy as she bounced up and down on him. As soon as she picked up the pace, she knew he was about finished.

Tom's legs tensed up and he quickly moved his cock out of her and shot his cum all over her stomach. He groaned out seeing he only lasted a few minutes. He groaned out, "I am so sorry Meredith; I really wanted to last longer."

She sat down next to him and smiled weakly at him, "I guess I could take that as a complement, you not being about to last too long because I was too hot?"

"I guess you could say that, I wouldn't mind another go-round later this week-end."

She chuckled, "I doubt it Tom, there are just too many men for me to choose from and same with the ladies for you, but I have to say, you eat pussy like a god."

He chuckled, "I was inspired, it is so juicy and pink, how could someone not bury their face there and just munch away. As for other ladies, I have a feeling I've reached the pinnacle and have nowhere to go but down."

She giggled, "Keep talking like that and we just may have an encore performance. Wait, even better than Kate?"

He gave her a sly smile, "Don't forget you and I, it was our first time. I dated Kate for several months and well, it was a novelty, put it that way. She IS still great, but..."

She leaned over and kissed him, "I catch your drift; let's leave it that." She patted his cum coated leg and slipping back into her pants and sports top, she leaned over and kissed him again, "Time to hit the shower, hopefully I'll see you later."

He dressed quickly and picked-up the remote and unmuted the TV and sat back to watch the Yankees lose.

A few hours later he headed upstairs and took a shower and changing clothes he headed down the long corridor of rooms. He noticed one slightly ajar and looking in he saw Alexis sitting there.

She saw him and hopped off the bed and threw the door open. Her gorgeous blue eyes were blazing, "You're an asshole, did you know that?"

He was stunned by what she said and followed her into the room, "Alexis, what? Why would you say that, you hardly know me?"

She turned, her long red hair flew all around her and he could feel his cock stiffening. There was still fire in her eyes, "Don't even act like you didn't just fuck my mother!"

He sat down beside her, clearing his throat, "Well yeah, it wasn't like I tried to hide it. It happened there in the game room. She isn't married to your father any longer; he has Kate."

"Yeah and you fucked her last night, didn't you?"

He was digging the hole deeper. He licked his lips and took a deep breath, "Yeah, I guess you can say that, but your dad also was with your mother and two other ladies last night. This was set up as a weekend for everyone to clear their pipes. Can you tell me you didn't fuck Jenny Ryan's husband last night?"

She licked her full red lips and turned three shades of red, "Yeah, I guess I did, but I watched you eat her pussy, right there where I watch TV. I can never sit there again without picturing it."

He chuckled, "Well what do you expect, she showed it to me and I'm not sure if you know it or not, but her pussy tastes fantastic."

She slapped him playfully. "That's not nice Tom, I'm trying to be serious here."

He smiled at here, "You know how a creamy sweet milkshake tastes, well she tastes like that, only it lasts a lot longer, it doesn't melt."

"That's gross, that's my mother's you're talking about, but I know what you're saying."

He sat back and looked at her, "Alexis Castle, are you saying you tasted your mother's pussy?"

She turned ever redder and looked away and in a tiny whisper said, "Yes, it sorta got out of hand one night with her and Kate."

She looked ashamed and he tried to comfort her, "Come here Alexis and let me give you a hug."

She was hesitant as first, but finally wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his shoulder. He did the same and lightly caressed her back. He turned his head and whispered to her, "You're just like your mother, you know that? But you have larger breasts."

She pulled back and slapped him playfully, "You sure know how to ruin a moment Tom. One other thing, how would you know?"

He pointed down to her heavy breasts hidden by the tight t-shirt she was wearing. Her perky tits pressed against the light material, her fat, erect nipples threatened to poke holes in the shirt. She looked down and once again turned red. "You're just like your mother, no bra!"

She smiled, "I was in my room, it's a lot more comfortable without one and like you said, this is a weekend for fun."

He shook his head, "Not only that, but you two have the same, perky tight ass."

She shook her head, her silky, shiny red hair flew all about, "No fucking way, mine is larger and firmer."

He shook his head, "No fucking way, get up and look at yourself in the mirror."

She giggled and hopping off the bed, she moved to the mirror. She looked one way and then the other, but she couldn't really see it, seeing she was wearing loose fitting sweatpants. She pulled them down in the back, exposing her bare ass for the mirror. She blocked his view as she looked one way and then the other, "I don't see it, are you sure?" She casually turned towards him, exposing her tight bubble butt, bending over some so that he could clearly see her pussy too.

He cleared his throat and could feel his cock stirring even more, "Holy shit, well, um, I think yours it slightly larger, perfect for gripping onto, but I have to say, your pussy looks just like hers too."

She blushed again, "Really?" She turned back towards the mirror and pulled her pants down in the front so she could inspect it. She stared down at it looking at her perfect camel-toe and turning back to him, exposing her entire cunt she let out a cleansing breath, "Mom's is a bit deeper than mine, right?" She was referring to her camel-toe.

He shook his head, "I'd say they're actually identical."

She looked confused, "Is that a good thing or bad?"

He shrugged, "Depends, as for me, your mother's pussy is perfect for eating. I was told by her, I was the best cunt-lapper she's ever had."

She looked curious, "Oh really? You wouldn't be bragging now would you?"

He shook his head, "Remember, when eating pussy, never start at the clit, always tease her first, get her excited and raring to go. Never rush, always take your time. I get off, just making a woman cum with my tongue. I do this thing where I kiss around the thigh on both side and bypass the pussy. It drives them crazy and by the time I get to the pussy, she's squirming for it. Once I do attack the clit, I add fingers and bam, she squirts."

She was breathing heavier now, "You add your fingers then?

Yeah, that's the reason your mother squirted all over my face."

She bit her bottom lip, they were trembling and her eyes grew wide, and all she could squeak out was, "Oh!" Her pants were still around her ankles and her pussy was glistening with her moisture. She caught his gaze and her milky body turned ever redder. She let out a gasp, "Oh Tom, I'm sorry, I just..."

He shook his head, "There' nothing wrong with that Alexis, you're a woman and we were talking about things that excite you... me too! Alexis, come here and sit down beside me."

She stepped over toward him, her glistening pussy just inches from her face. She turned and sat down beside him and she noticed the large bulge in his pants.

He looked down at her, "Take your pants off all the way." She did as she was told. "Now the shirt, Alexis!" She licked her parched lips and crossing her arms, drew the t-shirt up and over her head and they bounced and jiggled as they settled back down.

He looked her in those mesmerizing blue eyes and whispered, "Do you wanna do this?"

She bit her bottom lip and drawing a deep breath, she nodded. She accepted his lips as she parted them. She molded her lips to his land let out a tiny groan when she felt his one hand cup the back of her head and the other was on her knee. She kissed him slowly at first. She grew hotter and started returning his kiss and her hand came up to caress his leg and inch towards the bulge in his pants.

Tom immediately lifted his ass and drew his sweatpants down and off. He sucked in his breath when he felt her tiny hand close around his cock and she immediately began stroking his cock up and down. She got into it, twisting her fist as she stroked him, just like he liked. He broke the kiss and groaned out, "Oh fuck yeah, Alexis, just like that, I fucking love it! How did you know I love having my cock stroked like that?"

She let out a tiny giggle, "I may have watched you and my mom a little longer than you thought?" She kissed him again, this time she stuck her tongue in Tom's mouth and explored it. Tom returned it even stronger. Before long, drool ran down from their faces as they made out; slobber slowly falling onto Alexis' large swaying tits.

Tom saw this; he moved his fingers to her nipple and twisted it, just like he did to her mother. Just like her Meredith, Alexis had to break the kiss to let out a groan, deep in her throat. When she moved back to kiss Tom again, she tongue flicked out, nearly thrusting herself into him. Tom had to struggle to keep up with Alexis; she really liked what he was doing to her.

Tom was ready to proceed; he tore his mouth from hers and left a trail of saliva down to her milky white globes of flesh. He closed his lips around one large aeroule, his tongue rolled around the stiff tip and drawing it into his mouth, he sucked harder. His hand was playing with the other gorgeous bud. He smiled lightly when he heard her mewing like a starved kitten, pushing her tits harder against his mouth and hand.

Alexis was gasping out loud, her hand slid down to her pussy to pet her clit, but when Tom saw this, he pushed her hand aside and began raining kisses downward, moving closer and closer to her fragrant pussy. He hovered over her pussy; his mouth was watering, just thinking about licking away at her.

Alexis clutched at his face and urged him upward. He was met with her smiling face and twinkling eyes and she giggled out, "You already did that once today, I know, I watched. Let me do that to you, my mother didn't get the chance; I was hoping to see her do it. Now you get to watch me, are you okay with that?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers