Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Javi was trapped and couldn't move, but having her react, sent shivers up and down his spine, he lost it and began filling her juicy cunt with his heavy, creamy load. Spurt after spurt shot out, filling her to the brim.

Jim continued to pound her ass and he was getting close. He usually lasted longer, but after her fantastic blowjob and her incredibly tight ass, he lost it. He was going to cum and Natalie sensed it.

She pulled her head up and grunted out, "Shoot your load all over my back and ass, please! I love having cum all over my body!"

He did as asked and fisting his cock, he sent streams of hot creamy cum up her back to her neck. He finished up with a burst of cum on her ass. Spent, he fell back and landed luckily on a cushion previous used by Kate and Jamie.

They, just like the others got a round of applause from the others around the pool area. Kate came over to her father and leaning down, planted a soft kiss on his leaking cock, "Nice show Dad, maybe we can get together again before the weekend is over." She strolled off before he could reply, but his cock jumped at the thought of banging his sexy daughter again.

Frank had enough sun and headed into the house. He got himself a scotch-neat and headed upstairs to shower and take a short nap before the evening festivities got under way. He knew he wanted to perform tonight and wanted to be fresh and rested to do so. After the warm and then cool shower, he retired to the bedroom. He flopped down naked and fell into a deep sleep quickly. He must have been asleep a good half hour, he thought he was dreaming, but something wet was wrapped around his cock and squeezing its length. His shaft was rock hard and pulsing.

Kyra looked up, throwing her light brown hair over her shoulder. She smiled wickedly at him, "It's about time you woke up."

Frank smiled down at her, "Hi Kyra, we haven't been formally introduced, I'm Frank Reagan, the police commissioner of New York. I heard from my son you're Kyra Blaine, is that correct?"

She smiled up at him, her fingers not meeting around his cock; she lapped at the large head a couple of times and nodded, "Yes Frank, I was invited by Kate Beckett. It seems she has a sick sense of humor, she invited his ex-wife and a couple other women who he's been involved with."

He nodded and combed his fingers though her long, silky light brown hair, "I guess she was just paying him back."

She looked confused, "What are you talking about Frank?"

He chuckled, "Three guys for sure Josh Davidson, Tom Demming and Will Sorenson, they were all ex-boyfriends of Kate's He also invited Javier Esposito and Kevin Ryan, very, very close detective friends of hers from the 12th precinct. How about you, what is your relationship with Rick?"

She ran the tip of her slippery tongue around and around the large head of his cock. She wrapped her lips around the head and popped off and licked it twice more, "Mmmm, are you really more interested in my relationship with Rick than what I'm doing here?"

He chuckled, "I don't want your life history, just the Cliff notes."

She giggled and sat back, "Okay, well back in college we were close, very close. We were set to be married, but I went to England for a year of college. I told Rick to stay here, but I really wanted him to chase after me. When I came back, he had already moved on. A few years back, the day I was to be married, one of the bridesmaids was killed. Low and behold, Kate Beckett caught the case and who was her sidekick, Richard Castle. We felt a flame growing again, but he had a little more sense and I ended up with my husband. I should have pushed it; we were divorced a year ago. So are you ready for the fuck of your life?"

He chuckled, "Oh is Kate coming in?" He cringed as she went to slap him playfully, "Sorry, I couldn't resist."

She licked at it again, "Well lust and opportunity is a poor combination. I had a long conversation with Joan Watson and she told me about her encounter with you last month. She told me she couldn't walk straight for a week after her time with you."

He chuckled again, "So you don't like walking straight?"

She didn't answer him; she moved her body and kissed him softly. Her hand grabbed his cock and stroked it softly. Her kisses were gentle, tongue tentative, almost like it was asking permission to enter. His mouth welcomed her hungrily. She moaned and her whole body flowed over his.

They kissed a long time and then she rested her head on his stomach as she caressed his cock and tickled his nuts. She let her breath flow over his large stiff cock, and in a whisper she gasped out, "Your cock is so thick and long, I hope it will fit."

He laughed out loud, "Oh, don't you worry Kyra; we'll make sure it does; we have all afternoon."

"How are you so sure?"

"I think women like me for one main reason. It turns me on like no get-out seeing a woman get excited. I dedicate a lot of time and effort making love to a woman. They get excited and I get more excited watching them and I do my best to excite them even more. It doesn't stop until we are both exhausted."

She giggled, "Okay, so enough talking, shut up and fuck me silly Frank."

Kyra spread her long legs and rolled her body on top of his, kissing his chest softly. She guided his cock head to her opening and teased herself, rubbing it back and forth before sliding it in a couple of inches. She worked it in slowly. Enjoying every fat inch of penetration, and his cock throbbed as more and more of it slid into her tight opening. Her warmth flowed around his cock, like a snake swallowing up its prey. He fought the urge to jam it in with a quick thrust of his hips.

When Frank was almost in, he watched her sit up astride him, cowgirl style and the last couple of inches slid in as gravity took over.

She smiled down at him, "If it's okay with you Frank, I just wanna play a little so I can get used to it." Her hips rolled around, exploring how his cock hit new areas in her tight pussy.

He reached up and wrapping his arms around her, he released her bikini top. It floated down her arms and he tossed it aside. He watched as her sizeable tits swayed from side to side with her hip movement. He reached up and massaged them and she leaned forward, giving him a deep kiss with a lot of tongue action. She moved her ass slowly up and down over his cock as they kissed. She moaned and groaned quietly into his mouth with each downward movement. She rose up and slid almost entirely off his cock and then slide back down as slow as she could, "Mmmm, oh fuck, that feels amazing!"

Frank reached down and rubbed her clit. She let out a gasp and braced herself by putting both hands on his chest. She changed her rhythm and moved her hips back and forth, bouncing his cock off the front and back of her pussy walls. He scraped her G-spot, something no other man had ever accomplished while she was getting fucked. He couldn't believe how tight she was. He wondered if that was just the way she was moving quickly now and he concentrated on not cumming prematurely. She was first, she let out a shiver and letting out a loud grunt, she dropped to his chest panting wildly. Her silky hair fluttered over his chest and shoulder.

Frank thought she was done, but she quickly revived her hip movements. This time she lay on his chest and pumped her ass furiously up and down like some kind of runaway engine piston. He started to thrust upward matching her strokes, but I could not match her movement, so he just lay back and enjoyed the ride. She was panting and moaning and he pulled her lips to his. Their mouths devoured each other's; their tongues dancing and sliding in an erotic dance.

It took all Frank had, not to cum right then and there, but Kyra shook like she had been him with an electric shock. She clung to him panting and whimpering, her ass still moving up and down on his cock.

She raised her head from his chest and smiled at him, her hair tickling his chest, "Are you ever going to cum? Am I doing something wrong?"

He chuckled, "Oh fuck no Kyra, I was just been trying hard not to blow. I wanted you to enjoy yourself as much as possible!"

She ground her pussy harder against his cock, "Well, let it go stud! I came in her to get fucked, not ride and get blanks, I need to feel you shot your hot load in me!"

Frank pushed her upright and started to thrust up lifting her off the bed in powerful strokes.

She was close, so close to cumming yet again, "Oh my god, yes, oh fuck me Frank, make me cum again!" She started to match his lunges and they picked up the pace. He took her hand and guided it to her clit and they both played with it. Her whole body started to quiver and shake. He could feel her cunt walls twitch around his cock, sending spasms through him. He thrust up into her and pump up and down as fast as he could. He lifted her slightly off his body and he now had the space he needed. He picked up the pace and his hips were a blur, he fucked her that fast. His nut sack slapped against her ass and she screamed out.

"I can't believe it, Oh fuck, more, oh shit, I can't hold off any longer, please Frank, fill me up, cum, cum in me NOW!" She lost it and she squirmed above him; her rosy red nipples were scraping his palms as he squeezed those large orbs of flesh. She leaned down and kissed him so hard, she took both of their breaths away.

Suddenly Kyra went limp, she felt him filling her cunt with his heavy load. She screamed so loud, people out by the pool most likely heard her. She collapsed against him and they lay exhausted in each other's arms.

All of a sudden the door flew open and Joan Watson stood there, her hands on her hips, looking like a million bucks, "What the fuck Kyra! I told you about him, I didn't expect you to come up here and jump his bones."

Kyra raised her sweat covered body from his, "What can I say Joan, you painted such an erotic picture, I had to explore him myself."

Joan stepped closer and shook her head; her extremely long, raven hair flew about her petite, slender body, "Not funny Kyra!"

Kyra was tired and needed a break, "Well Joan, it's your fault. All the sex talk out by the pool, what did you expect. Rick was adequate, but I had to share him with two other women last night. I wanted a hot, thick cock in me and Frank was the answer, you started it all!"

Frank looked up at Joan and took in her gorgeous figure. He had her once before, at Sherlock's apartment, and she sucked him down to the root, he loved how tight her tiny mouth was and that cunt, she could squeeze and milk his cock without even moving. He took her in again. She was wearing a pair of fashionable tan shorts. Above that she was wearing a sheer white blouse. She normally wore a pearl camisole under it, but today, seeing everyone was walking around half naked, she went without. He focused on her black button areoules and even darker stiff nipples.

He scooted over, "There's enough room for all three of us on the bed Joan."

Joan shrugged and slid on the bed beside Frank and gave him a very hot kiss. Her hand slide down and cupped his nuts and slid upward and began stroking his cum coated cock.

Kyra wasn't happy that she was interrupted by Joan. She wanted Frank all to herself; especially after having to share Castle last night with two other women. She looked at Joan and suddenly started laughing. She slid lower and the two women began working on his cock.

Joan stroked it up and down in her tiny dark hand as Kyra leaned in and closed her lips around the large, purple head, her tongue twirled around the tip. They took turns sucking the entire length. Each tried to take the entire cock into their mouths, but neither could swallow that huge cock, coughing and gagging from his shear length and girth.

They started a competition; they were running their mouths up and down its length, one set of luscious lips on each side of his shaft. That went on for several minutes, until their lips met. They stopped and looked at one another, they were very hesitant. Their lips went back to his cock, but also their lips touched again.

Joan made the first move and their mouths met eagerly. He watched as their tongues darted into each other's mouths and their hands caressed their face and heads. They abandoned Frank for a moment, but Kyra reached out and stroked his cock, while she French kissed Joan.

Kyra noticed how his cock leaped in her hand and swelled in her fist as the two women continued to kiss. She broke the kiss and giggled out, "Mmmm you liked that didn't you Frank?"

He nodded, "Oh yes, it was hot, you don't have to stop. Wait a second, on second thought, forget it. Kyra, why don't you come up here and straddle my face? That way you can give Joan a shot at trying out my cock."

Joan pouted, "How come Kyra gets special treatment?"

Frank reached for her, "I thought you wanted to ride my cock?"

Joan smiled, throwing her long raven hair over her shoulders. It was so long, it nearly reached her waist. She nodded, "Oh I do!" She lowered her mouth over his cock, sucking it to get his full attention.

Joan was a great cock sucker, after that evening at Sherlock's apartment where she knelt down and sucked him; she knew exactly how to make him hard. His cock throbbed in her mouth and she had it hard enough. Still fully dressed, she released his cock and skimmed out of her shorts and panties. She immediately straddled his hips and lowered her tiny pussy into his cock. She let out a long hiss as she felt like she was being torn in two. She groaned out, "Oh fuck, this feels great, you're going to tear me in two" She wiggled her hips as she accepted his entire length and bottoming out, she started a slow grind.

Frank thought it was great too, but the cunt pressed against his mouth felt just as great. Kyra's legs pinned his head to the pillow and a mixture of her recent orgasm and the cum he shot into her leaked into his mouth. The soft skin at the base of her long, slender thighs made him so excited, he couldn't resist lapping away at her flesh. His tongue snaked in and he wished his tongue was longer. He curled it up and jammed it into her opening like a tiny cock.

Kyra moaned and pushed her pussy tight against his mouth and ran them up and down his lips. Juices flowed out of her and flooded his mouth. Her pussy had a sweet taste, mixed with his cum; the scent was intoxicating.

He moved to her clit and teased it with his tongue and lips. Her clit was swollen and pulsed as he gently took it between his teeth. He knew that was it as she started to shutter and her fluids really began to flow out. He released her clit and went back to her opening. His face was stuffed with cunt and she tried to accept more and more of his tongue into her pussy.

Both women were moaning and he had trouble distinguishing between them. Joan was steadily riding his cock. She extended both arms around Kyra's slender body and began mauling her tits, pulling Kyra to her still holding her breasts. Pulling her back, it gave Frank easier access to lick her cunt. He put his hands under her sweet cheeks and munched on her pussy like it was a banquet, His mustache scraping her sensitive flesh made it even hotter.

Joan sped up, slamming up and down on Frank's cock. She released one of Kyra's tits and moved to her own clit and rubbed it furiously. Frank loved working on both women, but really wanted to see what was going on above him. Whatever was going on, Kyra lost it and screamed and shuttered. Her cunt was grinding against Frank's mouth, his mustache increased her orgasm. She lost it and flooded his face; she collapsed and rolled from his head.

Frank's face was covered in Kyra's juices. He looked up and saw Joan bouncing and twisting on his cock. Her long hair was flying wildly around her half naked body. He reached out and grabbing her silky blouse, he pulled hard and buttons flew across the room. The torn blouse fell from her slender, petite frame and his hands immediately closed around her large, firm tits. They seemed even larger seeing she was so petite and slender. He looked up into those almond shaped eyes, those dark pools of lust bore into his. Her mouth was open as she was gasping for air. He pulled her down to his sweat covered body and his cum coated lips, closed around one of her black, stiff buttons. Her long hair covered his upper body as she continued to slam up and down on his cock.

She licked at his face and groaned out, "Oh shit Frank, I can taste Kyra all over you!"

Kyra since rolling off of Frank; was now sitting on a chair across the room. She had her long luscious legs spread wide open and her right hand was pumping two fingers in and out of her pussy as she watched Frank and Joan fuck. She came so hard; it nearly caused Frank to cum while watching her.

Atop him, Joan was racing towards an explosive orgasm, "Give it to me Frank. Fuck me with that big load of yours!"

Frank was desperate to cum; he forced her to her knees, giving him space between the two of them. He began pumping his hips up and down into her tiny, juicy pussy as hard and as fast as he could. He wouldn't let up and when Joan screamed out, "I'm cumming Frank, cum with me, put out the fire in my hot cunt!" He refused to slow-up.

Joan's legs gave out and she slumped against him as she exploded, covering his entire lower region with her creamy cum. She screamed out when she felt him begin shooting his cum up into her like an out of control firehose. Blast after blast bathed her womb and sent her in yet another, even stronger orgasm. She clutched at his bulky upper body and ground her tiny ass against his spent cock. "Mmmm, one of these days Frank, I'm going to have to take this monster in my ass." She giggled, "Mmmm, I can tell you like that idea, I felt it give a tiny jerk in my pussy." She kissed him tenderly and opening her lips, she moaned out as she accepted his tongue.

She rolled off of him and Kyra immediately climbed up over Frank and began raining kisses all over his body. She grabbed his cock and moaned out, "Oh please Frank, I need more, I want what you gave Joan. I wanna feel you cream in my pussy."

He groaned out, his limp dick needed a little coaxing before he could perform again. He rolled Kyra over onto her back and hovering over her, took in her exquisite body. Unlike Joan, her skin was a lot lighter, her larger tits swayed when she moved, but her belly was just as flat, her legs and ass here nearly identical, but their pussies were different. Where Joan's was tiny and tight lipped, Kyra's was puffier and her lips were larger and swollen from all of the attention she was giving it back on the chair. Her light brown hair, was nowhere as long as Joan's long, waist length raven hair, it was curled and hung just past her shoulders, resting atop the upper slopes of her heaving tits. Frank leaned in and kissed her hard, shoving his tongue, nearly down her throat. His hand drifted down to her snatch and easily slid two fingers into her cunt and began finger-fucking her. His thumb located her clit and strummed it relentlessly.

Kyra was an insatiable bitch; she screamed and moaned like she's never been fucked before. Her excitement level was through the roof and he wondered if she'd ever be satisfied. She needed two or three men, not the other way around. Last night she shared Castle with two other women and now with Joan. He made a mental note to have Kate and Rick set her up with several guys later.

While Frank fingering her and tantalizing her clit, she came twice and it still wasn't enough for her. His hand and arm were getting tired and finally she pulled away violently and landed face down on the mattress, she was moaning, and panting hard. Frank cuddled up to her and gently combed her tousled hair from her face and slowly caressed her tapered back and the rise of her luscious ass.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers