Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Nicky giggled and climbed up and hovered over Josh's long, muscular legs. She gripped his cock and was about to lower her pussy to it.

Linda watched from the side on the table, "Hey Nicky, what about me?"

Nicky chuckled, "Oh, sorry Linda, aw, well, how about you slip over to Sherlock there and let's see if you can put a smile on his face. Just remember Linda, he sided with us on the ruling that let me win, so it's a win, win for both of us." She didn't wait to see how Linda reacted; she turned back to Josh and lowered her pussy slowly to his stiff cock. She sank down slowly, gobbling up his cock inch by inch. It took her nearly a minute, but she finally had her tiny, bubble butt resting on his thighs. She had his entire cock in her tight snatch. She ground her pussy forward and backward, grinding against him, making sure his long, fat cock touched every area of her pussy. She groaned out as she leaned over and embraced Jackie. She rested her head in Jackie's shoulder, she panted out, "Mmmmm he sure feels good, not as big as the Reagans, not as big as my granddad, but he is thicker. You have to try this ride when I'm done."

Jackie shivered when Nicky nuzzled her neck and her tongue flicked out and attacked the sensitive flesh below her ear. Along with Josh's tongue sucking at her thick, dark fleshy cuntlips, she rocked her hips, forcing more of her cunt into his mouth. Jackie turned her head and gripped Nicky's shorter brown hair and her lips covered Nicky's. They swapped spit and Jackie took advantage of the less experienced girl. Jackie's tongue rolled around and slid into Nicky's mouth. She darted back into her own mouth and when Nicky's followed, she captured Nicky's and sucked on it. Nicky groaned, partly from what Jackie was doing and partly from Josh's cock as it continued to slide in and out of her tight pussy.

Over on the wall, Linda managed to pull Sherlock's pants and shorts off. Her mouth was full of cock and there was still a few inches showing. She tried her best, if she couldn't swallow all of Sherlock's cock, there wouldn't be anyone at the party who could. She managed to take Frank, Jamie and Danny's cock down her throat over and over again. Even though Sherlock was larger and thicker, she found it a challenge to do so. Pulling off his cock, she released a mouthful of saliva she gathered up while sucking and licking his cock and balls. She stroked him hard, making him extremely hard and lifting herself off her knees, she stared up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes. She let him know she meant business. She released another gob of saliva and as her hand caught it and swept it upward, she took a deep breath and closing her lips around his cock, she began her downward trek. Inch by inch she swallowed him up.

Sherlock watched in amazement as his thick cock slowly disappeared into her mouth. He felt the large head hit the back of her throat and watched her rise up higher and his hands gripped the two large wooden arms of the chair. His knuckles turned white as he saw the last two inches of his cock enter her mouth. He released one chair arm and his hand gripped her silky blonde hair. His fingers closed around it and let out gasp after gasp of air from his lungs. He groaned out louder when he saw her tongue flick out from her stretched lips and dart back and forth across his swollen nut sack. He couldn't hold off any longer and in his thick British accent whispered out, "Oh my Lord, if you don't want to choke on my sperm, Linda, I'd advise you to withdraw from my penis!"

Linda drew back just enough to place his cockhead in her mouth. She didn't accomplish this without getting her reward. She felt him expand and the first volley filled her mouth. Linda swallowed quickly, but not fast enough. He was cumming like a firehose, pulling him from her mouth, blast after blast hit her face and neck. Wrapping her firm tits around him; she titty-fucked him as he continued to shoot thick ropes of cum all over her.

Jackie, looking that way screamed out, "Oh fuck, I can't believe how much he's cumming. You should have seen her Nicky. She swallowed him down to the root." She resumed kissing Nicky as she rushed towards her own orgasm. She began playing with Nicky's smallish tits and twisting her ripe nipples, she, along with Josh brought her to an explosive orgasm.

Nicky started this and she was the first to cum. She rode Josh hard, slamming her tight body down hard upon him. She tore her mouth from Jackie's and leaning down; she sucked and licked like a starved kitten on Jackie's larger tits. She moved from one to the other and when she started cumming, she bit down a little too hard on Jackie's swollen nipple and it threw Jackie over the top.

Nicky knew she bit too hard and as she pulled back, Jackie crushed her head to her tit, "Don't you dare leave me now!" Nicky sucked again, making sure to keep her teeth away. She slammed down harder and faster upon Josh and she was close to cumming again, and when she felt his cock shoot his cum into her, she lost it and clung to Jackie, ground her hips hard, back and forth on his trapped cock and came too.

Behind them, Sherlock was repaying Linda for the best blowjob he ever experienced. He had her on the chair he was sitting on. He had both of Linda's legs thrown over the large wooden arms of the chair. He had her bubble butt resting on the edge of the cushioned chair. His hands were firmly planted on her thighs close to her pussy. He had his mouth firmly on her cunt. His mouth made a tight seal on her pussy, he slowly, but steadily began sucking harder and harder. He pressed harder against her legs as she began to wiggle and buck.

Linda loved what he was doing to her. She rarely had someone suck her that hard or effectively. She ran her fingers through his hair, trying to grip it, but his hair was too short. Clutching at his head, she desperately wanted to clamp her legs about his head, but he was holding them tight and far apart. She thrust her hips upward, but made very little contact. She dropped back down and shook when she felt his sucking lessen, but he now began using his tongue. She let out a gasp and rolled her head from side to side. She felt his tongue stiffen like a hot slimy cock. He penetrated her pussy at the base, just after he lapped at the thin fleshy area between her asshole and pussy.

Sherlock shoved it in as deep as he could and leaving it in deep, he slowly began dragging it upward at a painstakingly slow rate. When he reached her clit, he withdrew his tongue and used her juices he collected and he released a gob of it directly over her clit. He flicked it about and rolled her clit harder and harder. Once it was all swiped free, he closed his lips over it and sucked, just on her clit harder and harder. He didn't have enough strength to hold her and she got one leg free and threw it over his shoulder. He continued sucking and licking at it.

Linda was there, she started cumming and she went way over the top when she saw Sherlock stick two of his fingers in her quickly and shoved it in deep. She screamed out as her entire body bucked and every nerve in her body twitched and tightened. She broke out in a sweat that covered her whole body and he wouldn't let up. He curled his fingers and attacked her G-spot. She arched her back, her ass came off chair. She fell back down, totally spent and totally satisfied. Her leg slipped off his shoulder and she slowly gripped his head, "Please, please Sherlock, no more. If I gave you the best blowjob of your life, you just ate me out and gave me the best oral orgasm of mine!"

Linda took nearly fifteen minutes to get enough strength and energy to get up. She placed her feet on the floor and her knees gave way and she caught herself. She sat back down and waited a couple more minutes to recuperate. The other four had already dressed and Nicky came over with her shorts and blouse and helped her into it. They walked hand in hand upstairs and Nicky helped Linda into the shower. She wanted to join her, but she saw how wiped out she was, so she left.

Linda took a nice long, hot shower. She dried off and sat down naked at the dressing table. She looked into the mirror and saw a woman who just had the world's greatest orgasm. She started getting wet just thinking about it. She bit her lip and began doing her hair and make-up. She spread scented lotion on her body and massaged her breasts and thighs even more than normal. She dressed as sexy as she could, putting on a black wrap-around dress and tightened it more than normal. She put a gold belt around her waist and tightened it too. She slipped on a pair of sheer black, thigh-hi stockings. She looked in the mirror after slipping into a pair of gold high heeled fuck me shoes and looked into the mirror. She looked every which way and nodded, "Mmmm I sure look hot enough, now all I need is to see if Sherlock can fuck as well as he can eat pussy, let's go to dinner and let the festivities begin!"

To be continued...?

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers