Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled her head from side to side as she tried to keep herself from hyperventilating. She bit down on her lower lip and nodded as fast as she could, "Oh yessssssssssss, Lex. I want you to fuck all my holes! You already own my mouth and throat. I want you to claim my pussy and ass too!" She wiggled her ass, wanting his fingers in deeper.

Lex finally pulled his fingers from her ass and attacked her pussy. He worked over her entire pussy from her puckered hole, all the way to her blood red clit. He sucked hard on her clit and was rewarded with a gush of cream. His hands began traveling all over her squirming body. He found those two mounds that made his mouth water earlier. He hadn't sampled them yet, but wasn't going to bypass them. He rolled and tweaked those stiff points. He teased her gorgeous aeroules that crowned those two mounds of flesh.

Eddie was coming down from a weak orgasm. She knew that was just the beginning. She ran her hands along his bald, sweaty head and pushed him tighter to her pussy. She was squirming around and her beautiful blonde hair was a tangled mess about her head as she bucked and thrashed around.

Lex came up for air, his black face was covered in her slimy juices and he licked at his lips with his tongue. He slid up her body like a stalking panther. He nipped and licked at the heaving belly beneath his mouth. He was still pawing at her tits when his face hovered over them. He looked up at her, "You know how you teased and played with my cock while you were on the floor?" He saw her smile and nodded, "Well I'm gonna do the same to these juicy tits of yours and that luscious pussy of yours."

She let out a grunt, "Oh no Lex, if you remember correctly, you had control. I couldn't even touch it."

He hovered over her and shrugged, "Yeah, I guess you're right, too fucking bad! I'm still gonna drive you crazy. Do you have an issue with that?"

She giggled and shrugged too, "I guess not, do I have a choice?"

He grinned at her and shook his head slowly, "None, just lie back and enjoy, I know I'm gonna savor every morsel." He placed his mouth over one large aeroule, but didn't close his lips over it. His tongue came out and he slowly rolled it around and around and around the large crinkled tip. Tens of tiny bumps popped up and he tightened his grip on the base of her breast. He slowly drew the ripe nipple between his lips and began sucking. He sucked harder and harder and more of her tit flesh was drawn into his mouth. His tongue whipped around and around and then his teeth nipped at it.

Eddie was letting out high pitched squeals and she began squirming around. Her hands clutched at his head as she pushed his face tighter to her tit. She arched her back trying to do more to get him to stop playing.

Lex wasn't playing. He attacked her like he never had before. He moved to its twin and gave it the same treatment. His hand moved down her body and without any notice, he shoved one of his large fingers into her pussy. He started finger-fucking her viciously. He released her tit and attacked her neck and he had Eddie bucking even harder. He added a second finger and began petting her G-spot.

Suddenly Eddie stiffened and arching her back, she fell back to the damp sheets as she exploded. Her entire body was electrified and as her muscles released the tenseness she dropped back down and squirmed so hard, she bucked his fingers from her pussy.

Lex pulled his hand up and ran his slime covered fingers along her lips and he chuckled as he watched her furiously licked them clean. He pulled his head from her neck and slid up higher. He straddled her petite body and grabbed both of her large white tits. He wiggled a little higher and planted his cock between her lush tits. He reached back and grabbed the camera. "Push your tits together Eddie. I wanna get a bunch of shots of my cock fucking those beautiful mounds."

Eddie giggled and did as she was told. She wrapped her plush flesh around his cock and at the same time she began flicking her thumbs across her aching nipples. She looked down and saw his black shaft sliding up and down between her tits. She dipped her head and her tongue darted out and teased the fat, black head. She giggled when she saw his face.

Lex closed his eyes and let out several grunts when he saw what she was doing. He snapped pic after pic as he watched this beautiful blonde being tit fucked and sucking at his cock. He used his free hand to clutch at her head and pulled her head off the mattress and further onto his invading cock. He couldn't get enough of her incredible mouth. He was gonna cum and he wanted to sample her pussy and ass, if he lasted long enough. He tossed the camera aside and knelt up.

Eddie let out a groan of frustration; she was happy having this go on forever. She loved having her tits fucked and having a cock large enough to suck at the same time was a bonus. She tried to hold him in place, but was unable as he broke free.

Lex slid lower and with the speed of a cat on the prowl, he closed his hips over hers and guided his cock into her tight, wet hole. He was amazed how tight she was and at the same time how easily she accepted his length and girth. He knew she was lying about not having big cocks, but the way she felt, he wasn't gonna confront her on it. He grabbed hold of her legs and lifted them upward. He planted them on his shoulders and he loved the feeling of the silky legs sliding up and down his shoulders as he pumped into her.

Eddie was cumming again. She loved big cock, but having one this large and being black was a plus. She wasn't a racist, but wasn't about to stereotype him as a big black stud, but he was. She clawed at his arms as she met each and every one of his thrusts with ones as equal or even fiercer than his.

Lex wanted to play a little and couldn't like this. He released her legs and without notice, he rolled over and found himself flat on the bed and her tiny body above his, riding his cock like an expert horse woman. He immediately began playing with her swaying tits and when she leaned over him, he plucked away at them with his large lips. His tongue worried one and then the other. His continued to thrust upward as he watched her slam down onto his cock over and over again.

Eddie had cum so many times, she lost count, but wasn't about to stop now. She knew all of this was being recorded and this spurred her on even more. She pulled her tits from his mouth and let out a groan, "Oh fuck Lex, I love having you suck on my tits, but I need more action. Fuck me harder, I want to feel you in my throat again!" She ran her hands through her disheveled hair and pulled at it roughly. She ground her hips forwards and backwards, scraping her clit again and again against his invading cock. She knew he wouldn't last much longer, she felt his cock pulsating in her and with each movement, she felt the large veins scraping the walls of her cunt, making her race towards another orgasm.

Lex was just about finished. He wanted to go on forever, but he was exhausted, well over an hour if you add the time she sucked on him in the living room. He grabbed her arms and guided her off his cock. He rolled her onto her belly and slapped her ass playfully.

Eddie let out a yelp, but didn't retreat. She arched her back, begging for more.

He pulled her to her knees and slid back into her with ease. He reached around and played with her tits as they got into a rhythm and skin slapping against skin filled the bedroom. He watched as he tiny body repeatedly accepted his cock into her white body and with each withdrawal; he saw how much cream she expelled. His black shaft was coated in her creamy cum and there were clumps of it settling in about his nuts. He licked his lips and knew she wanted her ass invaded and he wanted it too. He knew once in her, he wouldn't last long. He was already biting his lips as he fought the urge to cum. He pulled out of her cunt and slapped her butt over and over again with his cock. He leaned over her, "You want my black cock in your ass Eddie?" He felt her quiver and shake.

She let out a gasping reply, "Yes, oh yes Lex, put that monster in my ass. I want you to cum in it and I want to roll over and watch it drip out onto the sheets. Do it, fuck my ass, please Lex, do it now!"

He let out a grunt, "You asked for it, but once I start, I'm not stopping till I fill your ass with my black sperm!" He shoved forward and sank a couple inches into her tight ass. He grabbed hold of her long mane and pulling back at her head, he drove even more into her ass. He stopped until he felt her relax and once again, he shoved forward. He did this over and over again and before long, his balls were resting on her pretty pink cheeks. He steadied himself and releasing her hair and gathering it all up in his hand like a ponytail. He pulled back and began fucking her ass. He slid halfway out and shoved back in. He did this several times and he was glad to see she returned the favor. He picked up the camera and got several shots of her ass gobbling up his cock.

Eddie buried her head in the pillow and screamed out as she felt him slipping her in too, just like Jamie and Frank did on several occasions. She felt her tits scraping against the damp sheets and she reached down and began pawing at her clit. She knew he was about to cum and she wanted one more explosive orgasm. She dipped her fingers into her swap-like pussy and wetting her hand, she attacked her clit. She rubbed at it even faster than he fucked her ass.

Lex pulled back harder on her hair and screamed out, "Oh you gorgeous, fucking whore, I'm cumming! I'm filling your filthy ass with my spunk, take it, take it all you fucking slut!" He began pumping his heavy load in her ass He came and came and came. He felt a little light-headed as he slumped against the tiny body accepting his hot cum. He didn't want to crush her; he rolled to his side, but kept his cock buried deep in her ass.

Eddie looked up and saw the camera zooming in on her pretty red pussy and her ass that still entrapped his black shaft. She looked back to him, "I want you to get your camera ready and I don't want you missing your cum oozing out of my ass; the perfect wedding present!"

He fell back on the bed, 'You have to wait a minute, I can hardly move. Your husband to be is one lucky mother-fucker!"

She giggled, Can't happen, you didn't cum in my pussy; only my mouth and ass." She giggled, "Unless you wanna try again for my pussy?"

He let out a grunt, "Sorry Eddie, you took all I had. Okay, I got my camera, ready?"

She giggled and let out a grunt as he slipped out. She shivered and pushed hard and she heard his camera going off again and again as she felt him flowing out of her ass.

"CUT! Perfect, what a hot session. Better than most porn stars could do." Frank came into the bedroom and sat down beside the two sweat covered stars.

Eddie blushed, "I just did what came natural; Lex is the star here."

He chuckled, "No, no fucking way Eddie. I've fucked nearly every female porn star in California and you without a doubt can hold your own with any of them, job well done. You drained me. I'm headed for the showers, wanna join me?"

Eddie crawled off the bed, "I'm exhausted, but will take a short one and then a nice long soothing bath. You wanna join me in there?"

He grinned at her, "It's a date, let's go!"

Kate, Alexis, Sean and Eric were turned on like nothing ever seen before. They kept their cool as Eric called down and housekeeping arrived to flip the mattress and change the linen. With the instructions from the director, they added a waterproof cover beneath the sheets, especially with the next couple using it after getting all wet.

Shane Diesel was watching Eddie and Lexington Steele and was hot and ready for his scene.

Abigail Baker wasn't as lucky. She was in make-up getting the last minute touches on her face and hair. She was wearing her two piece skirt suit she always wore at 1PP. She was given a large bag with her workout leotards, sports bra and loose fitting top. Her socks and tennis shoes were in there too.

The director was ready and called "Action!'

There was a knock on the door and Shane went to the door to answer it, "Hi there Abby, glad you could make it. I have to tell you; I have to cut the work-out a little short. I have a very important advertising client later this evening and have to make a good impression."

She nodded, "Not a problem Shane, I had a rather tough day too and I'm a little tight."

"Okay, we'll get right to it. Why don't you go into the bathroom and change and I'll wait for you out here in the living room?"

She flashed him a big smile, "I'll hurry and be right out!" She had a secret crush on him and loved his strong chest and large biceps. She wondered what it would feel like to have them wrapped around her in a heated embrace.

Shane watched as she headed for the bathroom and rushed into the bedroom and watched her through the one way mirror. He idly ran his hand across the growing lump in his pants as he watched Abby strip. He watched her blouse and bra come off. He couldn't believe how large and firm her lily white tits were. He watched her gather up her blonde locks and pulled them into a high ponytail. He couldn't tear his eyes from her tits as they rose and fell as her hands works on her hair. He licked his lips as he saw she slip out of her skirt and pantyhose. He sucked in his breath as she turned towards the mirror and shimmied out of her panties. He saw her idly stoke her blonde haired pussy and he nearly let out a groan loud enough for her to hear. Her fingers were wet from her pussy and she raised them to her lips and licked them. She shook her head as if shaking off a daydream or fantasy. She quickly struggled into the tight sports bra and top. She slipped into the leotards, without panties and he noticed line between her legs, accenting her pussy slit. She sat on the counter to slip into her socks and shoes and he hurried out of the bedroom and sat on the mat in the living room. He had a major hard-on and tried to get in under control.

Abby came bouncing out of the bathroom, "All set to go, Shane, make me sweat and moan." She giggled when she heard him said that and a big blush covered her face and neck.

He put her through her paces. She was getting sweaty and lost the loose fitting top. It kept slipping off her shoulder anyways. Every once in a while, he would graze her big tits in that sports bra and her nipples began to stiffen and poke against the tight material.

Shane guided her through several squats and in one of the last one, she lost her balance and he caught her, but his hand ended up between her outstretched legs. He felt the extreme heat and a bit of wetness. He pulled away quickly, "I think that should do it for this evening Abby. Listen I have to hop in the shower and get ready for my meeting. If you'd like you can either use the shower in the other room, or if you want, you can just gather up your clothes and I'll see you again next week."

"I'll just head out. I'm just gonna finish this bottle of water and head out. I'll see you next Thursday, Shane."

Shane failed to see, when she left the bathroom, she placed her clothes on the bed in the adjacent bedroom. He hurried into the bathroom, stripped and hopped into the large glass walled shower. He began washing and slowed as he thought about Abby and her firm tits and how hot her pussy felt when he accidentally grabbed it when she stumbled. He stroked his cock and closed his eyes and the vision of her nude body earlier flashed in his head.

Abby headed into the bedroom and picked up her clothes. She turned and stopped when she saw Shane in the bathroom. A tiny smile crossed her lips and she thought she heard a groan earlier when she was changing. She knew he had to be watching her when she changed. She looked across the bathroom and it was her turn to let out a groan. She saw his black, muscled body shiny and covered in white soap suds. Her eyes focused on his hand as he stroked his cock slowly. She noticed his eyes were closed and she knew he was thinking of her earlier.

She slipped off her shoes and socks. She wiggled out of her leotards and tore off her sports bra. She patted quietly to the bathroom door and gently opened the door. She closed it behind her and stepped over to the shower. She noticed he still had his eyes closed and was stroking his cock faster. She opened the door and entered the shower, "Would you like a hand with that Shane? I decided I needed a shower and I hate wasting water!"

His eyes popped open and his eyes were everywhere at once. His hand was still wrapped around his cock and he didn't have time to react when he saw her drop to her knees and turning him towards the spray, she rinsed him off and turned him back to her smiling face. She licked her lips and opening her mouth, she enveloped his cock. She took about half of his length into her mouth and gagged when she felt him brush the back of her throat. She pulled back slightly and rapidly began bobbing up and down.

Shane watched as she swallowed his cock. He turned slightly and allowed the hot steamy water land on her head and ran down her back and heavy breasts. His cock got harder as he watched her golden locks suddenly get dripping wet. He grabbed hold of her ponytail and pulled at it and led her deeper onto his cock.

Abby was in heaven, she lapped at his stiff cock and pulling it out of her mouth, she flattened her tongue and licked at it from root to crown. She looked up at him through wet eyelashes and her blue eyes grew darker with lust. She let out a groan and swallowed it, taking it down her throat.

Shane threw his head back, gripping her ponytail; he pulled it loose and combed his fingers through her dripping, dark blonde hair. It was thick and plastered to her face and neck and the wet ends rested on her heaving breasts. He was close to cumming, especially after stroking it so hard before she entered the shower.

Shane pulled at her arms and guided her to her feet. He continued to pull at her and lifting her off her feet, he wrapped her slick legs around his waist. He cupped her gorgeous ass in his large black hands and slowly lowered her to his thick, stiff cock.

Abby wrapped her arms around his neck and leaning back, she felt his cock sliding into her pretty pussy. She tightened her legs around him as she pulled his thick body to hers. She pulled her body back to his and plastered her mouth to his. She kissed him wildly as she felt his stiff cock slide all the way into her hot cunt.

They clung to one another as their bodies began their erotic dance. She humped his cock as she pressed her slick tits to his chest. Her crinkled nipples tightened as they scraped against his hairy chest.

Shane was close to cumming and had enough of this. He turned towards the shower door. It was still open and he gingerly stepped out, not wanting to slip on the tiled floor. The cool air hit their wet bodies and he hurried to the bedroom. He stopped before the bed and unwrapping her arms and legs; he dropped her to the bed. She bounced and she rolled onto her back.

Abby shook her head, sending a wave of water all over the sheets, and the body hovering over her. She let out a shriek when Shane pushed her legs apart and dove in and began munching at her lush cunt. She clutched at his head and arched her back. She thrashed around drying off her slick body on the damp sheets. Her legs came up and closed around his head. She rocked from side to side as she started cumming from his experienced tongue.

Shane shoved two of his large black fingers deep into her pussy and began petting her sensitive G-spot. He felt a flood of her cream oozing out and coat his fingers. He attacked her clit, sucking on it as he began finger-fucking her faster and deeper. He watched her body go stiff as another orgasm overtook her lush body. He broke free and slid up her heaving body. He feasted on her ripe nipples as he continued to finger-fuck her. He found her mouth and their mouths latched onto one another's. He swiftly slipped his fingers out of her pussy and immediately replaced them with his cock.