Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air escaped Abby's lungs as she felt Shane enter her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and immediately began giving back exactly what she was receiving. Her nails raked down his strong black body. She left marks on his back as she reached down and cupped his tight ass. She pulled him harder against her and she lost her grip as he began to slide in and out.

Shane loved how lush her body was and how she molded perfectly to him. His hands and mouth seemed to be everywhere at once. He ran his hands through her thick wet hair as he turned her mouth to his. His mouth captured hers and they were kissing like long lost lovers. He caressed her full, firm tits. He slid down her curves and caressed her strong legs. He pulled them upward and had them pushed back against her straining tits. He picked up the pace and slammed into her faster and harder. The sound of wet skin echoed through the bedroom and he was so close to cumming.

Shane suddenly released her legs and pulled out of her and rolled her over. He drew her to her knees and with one quick movement was buried deep in her pussy. He loved having her this way. He had a lot more control and changed up the speed and depth he was fucking her with. He watched her pretty pussy gobble up his cock and loved how her luscious white ass contrasted with the slick black cock. He slapped her ass and smiled when she let out a groan and wiggled her ass. He knew she wanted more and he was so close to cumming. He pulled out of her, not wanting to cum yet. He slid back into her. He fucked her for well over five minutes this way. He pulled out several times, not wanting to cum. The last time he pulled out, he waited a moment, slid back in and wrapping his arms around her trim waist, he rolled her over and suddenly she was straddling his slick body.

Abby swiped her damp, tousled locks from her face and planting her hands on his chest, she began riding his thick, black cock. She met every one of his thrusts upwards with ones of her own. She leaned down and fed him her swaying tits and cupped his black, bald head and crushed it to her full, firm tits. She loved being on top. She slid forward and planted her feet flat on the bed on either side of him. She gave him just enough space to drive his hips up and down at a furious pace. She threw her head back and nearly fell off. She clutched at his arms as she came ever harder. She slid back down, planting her knees on the bed and got into a steady rhythm.

Shane was once again close to cumming and he gripped her sweaty body and rolled her off of him. He spooned her and lifting her shapely leg, he slid back into her dripping pussy. He saw the camera zoom in and catch their erotic coupling. He sliced in and out of her and he turned her face towards his. His mouth descended upon hers, and they were locked together above and below. He squeezed her tits; they were covered in red marks from his mauling. He thrust one more time into her and letting out a loud grunt, he started pumping his potent cum deep into her pussy.

Abby loved cream pies and she screamed out as she felt his scalding, hot cum begin to fill her pussy. She grabbed hold of her upper leg, making sure the camera caught how she was being filled with his black seed.

Shane was exhausted and grabbing her leg, he slowly lowered it. He drew her body to his and rained kisses all over her back, shoulder and neck. He found her mouth and they swapped long, hot kisses. He slowly slipped from her pussy and he chuckled when he felt her shake. He raised her leg, allowing the camera to catch his hot semen oozing out of her pussy's red lips.

Frank yelled cut and came over to the bed, "I'm gonna lose my job. You amateur women know how to fuck and don't need any direction."

Abby giggled, "It's easy when you have someone as hot and talented as Shane here."

Shane slapped her on the butt, "You can be my leading lady anytime. What do you say we get up and take a nice long shower together? This time, no playing around, just hot water and warm soothing shower gel?"

She giggled, "Sounds like fun, but I can't guarantee about the playing around shit."

He pulled her off the bed, "I think Eric has a little after party, and I think you'd love to meet some of my friends."

Out in the living room, the rest of this afternoon's cast were settling down after watching Abby and Shane going at it. Eric had his hands full with Kate and Alexis. Across the room, Eddie was wrapped in a large Plaza terrycloth robe. She was sitting across Sean Michaels and they were locked in a gentle, getting to know one another kiss.

Lexington Steele left already. He had to meet up with Erin and Eddie to shoot their scene at the symphony music hall. It was going to be the lead in to their sex scene tomorrow. He always liked to refrain from fucking the night before a threesome scene, especially with amateur women. Mandingo wasn't there either. He knew he had his hands full with Kate tomorrow and just like Lex, he wanted to rest.

Eric has his hand resting on Alexis' bare k nee and he was sliding it up and down, occasionally dipping beneath the terrycloth robe she was wearing too.

Kate was nibbling at his neck and her hand was between his wide-spread legs, gently stroking his stiff cock. "Alexis, I think Eric would love to see those bright, plush pink lips of your running up and down this stiff cock of his, am I correct Eric?"

He let out a groan and just nodded, "What about you Kate, I think there is enough for the both of you?"

She giggled and broke free from him, "You forgot, I have another scene to shoot tomorrow with Mandingo and from what I've seen of him, I'm gonna need all the strength and durability I can muster. I hate to put a damper on the fun, but I'm gonna order dinner from room service and hit the sack early. I need to call Castle and talk to him. We have a lot to discuss, see you all in the morning."

Just then Shane and Abby entered the room. They too were wearing long terrycloth robes. Abby rushed over to Kate, "Thank you Kate; that was a blast. Shane said there may be an orgy out here, where are you going?"

She hugged Abby and explained her dilemma and Abby nodded, "Enjoy yourself, I think you'd love to meet the man behind the funding of this endeavor. Abby, this here with his cock in Alexis' mouth is Eric Vaughn."

Eric turned and looked at the luscious blonde, "Nice to meet you Abigail. You look a little hot in that robe, why not get out of it and join us."

She did, but Alexis broke free and met up with Shane. The two of them embraced and tumbled on the free sofa.

Abby's hair was freshly washed and dried and she had it held up with a large clip. She lowered her head to Eric's stiff cock, she chuckled as he released the clip, allowing her long blonde hair to tumble free and cover his thighs and belly.

Kate stood there for a moment and saw three couples oblivious to her watching them. She headed for her room and locking the door, she ordered room service and took a long shower as she waited for her food to arrive. Afterwards there was a tapping at her door and she opened it and a waiter wheeled a cart into her room. She signed for it and gave him a healthy tip. She relocked her door and dove into the large porterhouse steak and baked potato.

She wheeled the cart out of her room and saw a mass of legs and arms flying about in the living room. She stepped back into her bedroom and locking it, she got her phone and called Rick. She prayed he was alone and was glad to hear him answer it, "Hi Castle, ready to talk?"

There was silence for a brief moment and he released a long sigh, "I was hoping it was you, yes I'm ready, are you?"

The first ten minutes were spent throwing out barbs back and forth and they hashed out bad feeling and before long, they were laughing and telling one another how much they missed one another, "Kate, next book tour, you have to come with me. You have vacation time coming and I need you with me."

She chuckled, "I was thinking the same thing. I hate fighting and you know how much I need cock. Without you around, I'm sorry, but I need to be fucked or I go nuts!"

The next fifteen minutes, Rick told her what he accomplished, they both knew it was the best way to get Eric Vaughn out of their lives and Kate knew it was the perfect way to get out of his protection detail.

"Listen Rick, I have one more scene tomorrow with Mandingo. I hope you'll approve, it will be the finale and I know if you were here, you'd love to watch. I have one more surprise, but I need both you and Gina to participate in. It will be the crowning ending of my brief, but enjoyable porn stardom." She went on to tell him the premise and he agreed. He knew Gina would love to star in one of the videos too. She also mentioned the contracts and knew exactly how to hold them over Eric's head. She explained to Castle her idea and just before she hung up, she whispered to him, "You know I love you, don't you Rick?"

He chuckled, "I love you and I'll always love you. We're taking the redeye back to New York and I'll see you in the morning."

Out in the living room, Abby was riding Eric, Alexis was atop Shane, his cock was buried in her ass and Sean was above her, feeding his cock into her pussy.

Eddie was straddling Alexis' head and she was swiping her juicy cunt up and down Alexis' plush pink lips. Eddie was close to cumming from Alexis' expert tongue as it focused on her giant clit.

The six of them fucked halfway through the night and finally as the sun began to rise over the New York skyline, Eric stumbled into his bedroom with Eddie clinging to his sweat covered body.

Alexis, Abby, Shane and Sean were passed out on the living room floor, all covered in male and female excretions.

Kate came out of her bedroom fresh and raring to go. When she saw the mass of limbs on the floor, she quietly re-entered her bedroom and called for breakfast from the room service menu.

Coming up more interracial sex for the website.