Blue Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered her onto her back and sucked her mouth and we launched into another extended muscly kiss. I took my time kissing her neck and shoulders, licking her cleavage and armpits and sucking on her tits. Her nipples looked like enlarged, hardened Hershey Kisses, begging me to eat them, and I latched onto them with my hungry mouth right quick. Cindy oohed and aahed as I suckled and nibbled and chewed on her swelled vesicles and she dug her fingertips pointedly into my neck and upper back.

There was no longer a thought in my mind that this was my sister. I'd just had the most intense blowjob no matter who it was. And I was determined to return the favor.

After an extended period of sucking on her turgid titties, my mouth went south. I slowly kissed every square inch of her stomach, her torso squirming with delight, and licked her navel clean. I ran my tongue around her neatly-trimmed, V-shaped bush, pointing like an arrow to her open cunt. I lowered my face to her crotch and she barked like a seal when my tongue split her slit and entered her. My tongue stayed in her for some time.

Her hands were on my head pulling it into her and she ground her mound into my face. I clenched her ass with both hands and pulled her pussy tight. I surrounded her clit with my lips and my tongue kept diving. She gripped her legs snugly around my neck, melding us into one fleshy mass. She'd been a gymnast in high school and she obviously had not lost her agility. I ate her pussy like it was the last one on Earth.

I was down there for a while. Eating her. It went on and on, it was so good I was getting a cramp in my tongue. Then she came. Jesus did she come.

She screamed like a peeved puma and sprayed me like she was marking her spot. Her hands stayed clamped to my head and she continued to mash her cunt into my face as I sucked her. With her tumid clit firmly in my mouth, it felt like I was sucking on a peach pit and Cindy's rhythmic grunts told me she liked it. She kept grinding on my flooded face even after she'd emptied her bucket. But my cock had again risen to stiff attention and I could feel my blood boiling against its thin skin.

Gradually her throes slowed. I detached my mouth from her clit and kissed it. I licked her cum from her lips and thighs. I rose to my knees and she saw my engorged, glistening cock pointing at the ceiling. I looked in her eyes for a moment. She licked her lips and nodded.

I leaned forward and atop her. The head of my cock touched her slippery gash. I kissed her and instantly in a synchronized flash her tongue sprung into my mouth and her hands grabbed my cock and fed it into her. Her hands gripped my buttocks like a vise so I squirted my hands under her and did the same. I started fucking her and then her groin got back into the swing and she was fucking me back, and soon we had a strong, steady throb going on. Next I felt her fingertips in the crack of my ass, spreading me, and this made me fuck her harder, so she fucked me harder, and I fucked her harder still, and she stayed right with me. I was fucking her like I was trying to knock her bottom out.

After a few minutes I slowed down and fucked her nice and easy for a while, pacing myself, wanting it to last and delay my release. But then our speed picked up again, as did our breathing, as did our moans and groans, and soon we were fucking like two love-starved animals.

When I started to come I thrusted into her as hard as I could and I cracked my head on the headboard. I came like a suddenly-unkinked hose; I could feel the intense surge in my penis as my cum rose up through my shaft, once, twice, and again and again.

I was just about done when Cindy began. Her mouth let out a high-pitched howl and her nails dug into my back and she had another shivering orgasm and her cum mixed with mine. I felt her warm, fluid discharge surround my cock and seep out of her onto my shrunken nuts. I collapsed on top of her and kissed her and held her, and my cock remained inside her for a long time.

--

We were lying arms-in-arms, basking in our love light and pleasantly pooped, when I realized that not a word had been spoken between us since Cindy had first asked me to hold her. It was as if once my arm was around her everything that came after was automatic and the most natural thing in the world.

"Cindy, I don't know how that happened," I said. "But it was beautiful."

"I know. I can't believe it," she said.

"I never would have imagined that the best fuck I ever had in my life would be my sister."

"Did we do something terrible?" she asked, her voice breaking.

"No, we did something wonderful," I replied.

Cindy looked up at me with glazed eyes and said, "Well, you're a pretty good fuck yourself, little brother."

She kissed me and our tongues did a brief swirly mosh in our mouths.

"I hope Leon doesn't find out and get jealous and try to beat me up!" I said with a grin.

Cindy smacked me on the rump. "No more about that! That's unfortunate ancient history. But this made up for it," she said, squeezing my dick.

I caressed her waist and said, "I like being your roommate already."

"Yeah, me too; Siblings with benefits."

--

Cindy wrapped her robe around her and I slipped on my shorts. We went into the kitchen to eat soup and sandwiches. Then we cleaned up, went back to the bedroom, got naked and fucked again. Cindy rode me this time, her slick pussy slithering up and down and all around my cock, and I aided her lift with my hands. She came first this time; she moaned and her body shook and she poured her hot buttered cum all over me. Then, she did a flawless dismount, took my prickly pecker into her mouth and sucked me off. I came in thirty seconds and scored it a perfect ten.

We slept nude with our bodies blended, getting used to each other. In the early morning I woke and heard her fumbling around in a dresser drawer. She had her back to me and in the dusky light I saw her hand come behind her to her ass. She was rubbing her hands together when she turned and came back to bed.

"Good morning," I said, as she crawled in beside me.

"Oh, good morning, I didn't know if you were awake," she said, and kissed me. Then she touched my half-staff member and added, "Is this big guy awake yet? Let me say 'good morning' to him."

She went down and sucked me for a minute or two until my cock had risen to its utmost morning glory. She rubbed my cock up and down several times with oily hands, then used it as a handle to pull me on top of her as she lay back on the bed. She lifted her torso and guided me into her. I shoved and it slid slowly in. God, it felt incredible, but different, tighter, my cock clamped with a firm cushioned friction surrounding its girth. It took me a moment to realize that Cindy had put my dick into her ass.

I started drilling that asshole pretty good. My cock slid in and out and I could feel the drag of the cave of her ass on the thin skin of my cock. I held her shoulders in my hands and pumped faster, her ass expanding and fitting to my cock like a glove one size too small. I could feel the walls of her ass scrunch down on my meat. Cindy put her hand between her legs and worked her inflated clit.

"You like this?" she rasped.

"An unexpected pleasure," I said.

"Come in my ass."

We got into some swift swinging then. Her eyes never left mine as I reamed her; the bed was rocking and her fingers flew like lightning over her enlarged sweet spot. My mind possessed only one dogmatic thought: fuck that ass. The head of my cock had tunnel vision as, minute after lecherous minute, it glided in and out of Cindy's buttery hole.

"I'm gonna come big," she finally said. I gripped her tits like I was holding on for dear life and rammed her harder.

She wheezed and groaned and I felt her heated outflow ooze onto my cock and thighs as I moved. I kept right on rutting, so near but so far.

Once her spasms diminished, Cindy gripped my thighs with her slimy hands. She wanted to ram a finger up my ass but she couldn't quite reach. But just the thought of her long sexy finger jolting my asshole was all it took, and I soon felt my cum rising to climax. It was now my turn to groan.

"Here I come..." I croaked.

"Yes!" Cindy said, smiling and nodding her head enthusiastically.

And I let it rip. She squeezed me with the walls of her inner ass. I felt it caving in around my dick, pinch after pinch, as I discharged my cum into her.

When I pulled back out, her rim was widened and winked at me as it slowly returned to its more natural size and my cum seeped out and onto the bed.

--

"I have to get ready to go to church," Cindy said.

We'd been lying in bed recovering for twenty minutes or so.

"Tell Mom I said Hi," I said, and we laughed.

"Yeah, right," Cindy said. "When I sit down next to her in the choir loft I'll say, Good Morning Mom, and by the way, Hugh says Hi too, and he fucked my ass this morning!"

We laughed again. Then I said, "Cindy, that was truly amazing. You were truly amazing."

"Yes, it was. And it will give me something to think about during the sermon."

While Cindy showered, I stayed in bed and thought about what had happened, and relived it. When she came out of the bathroom I watched her get dressed.

"Hugh, I'll be bringing Rachel home after church. We can't have any shows of affection when she's around, okay?"

"Of course, I understand," I said.

"What happened is between us."

"I know."

"But maybe if you are available next Saturday night, we could make a date."

"Really? What would you like to do?"

She came over and sat on the bed beside me. "Oh, just more of the same is fine with me," she said, grinning. She kissed me and our tongues wrestled for a minute.

"Jimmy will be taking Rachel on weekends," she said. "He will be alternating between picking her up her Saturday afternoons and dropping her off at church on Sunday, or picking her up on Friday and bringing her back Saturday. So I'll have either a Friday or Saturday night free each weekend; next week it's Saturday."

"Sounds like we just made a date," I said.

"Good," she said. "I may have to get an ass plug though. You know, to keep it ready for you. Bye."

She kissed my lips and was off.

--

The following week we were like two ships continually passing in the night. Cindy worked days and was a doting mother at night. I made myself scarce most of the time. I think we were both anxiously awaiting Saturday night. I know I was.

On Wednesday I bought her a butt plug, wrapped it and left it on top of her dresser. The next morning before she left for work she stuck her head into my bedroom and thanked me for the gift. She said she had it in and it felt pretty good and she'd probably be grinding her ass into her desk chair all day.

On Saturday afternoon I was out when Jimmy picked up Rachel. When I got home around five o'clock Cindy was standing at the kitchen counter chopping vegetables. She turned to face me and came into my arms and we kissed like it had been six months instead of six days.

"I'm making us a big salad," she said. "For energy!"

She was barefoot and was wearing a denim dress with a long zipper in the front from the neck all the way down to the hem just above her knees. I pulled the zipper all the way down and opened the dress wide. I put my arms around her naked skin and kissed her again.

When we were done with our kiss I was already hard. I looked at her beautiful body and grinned. All she wore under that dress were two pasties on her nipples and the scantiest G-string I'd ever seen. It was skintight, barely covering her split lips and her cameltoe was inviting me. And all three pieces were gleaming, neon blue.

"Wow!" I said.

"I remembered!" she giggled. "I didn't want you to miss anything."

"Fat chance of that."

I knelt before her, pulled her bright blue postage stamp aside and dove right in. I ate that luscious pussy right then and there with Cindy leaning with her back against the counter. She put one foot on my shoulder, opening herself, giving me total access, and guided my head with her hands. My lips and tongue worked together doing everything they could to stimulate her hot button. I reached behind her and held her ass in my hands. I found the butt plug, snugly in place, and I twisted and grinded it into her, and did the same with my face and her cunt.

She came right there in the kitchen, with her dress open wide and my head in her crotch. Her spray was profuse and it ran over my face and into my mouth and onto the floor. We didn't even wipe it up—we left the puddle for later. We made our way to her bed and fucked and sucked all night. And on Sunday morning she again had to wash my cum out of her ass before she left for church.

For the next six months or so—twenty-seven consecutive weekends to be exact—we were lovers. We were ravenous. We were animals. We were cum machines. But then it had to end.

Over the previous couple of months Jimmy had been contacting Cindy more and coming on pretty strong, urging her to get back together with him. He loved her, he said. He loved Rachel, it would be best for her to have a Dad around. He had changed and would make things right. Cindy at first was torn, but the guilt trip Jimmy laid on her worked. She gradually weakened and agreed.

Our last night together was a Friday. It was great as always, and even more intense. We fucked harder and louder than ever. It was as if we both wanted to be feeling it for a month. Soon Jimmy would be moving in and I'd be moving out.

--

I moved cross country for my job. I had gone to a convention in California and met a girl named Josie and we hit it off really well. We kept in touch and it seemed like a relationship with a future so I ended up moving out there. It seemed like a good idea; it was a better job, better pay, plus it got me away from Cindy and any temptations that I would have certainly had.

I married Josie. Our marriage was better than Cindy's, at least for a few years. We made it work for a while but it eventually turned to shit. Josie was a good person but we were a mismatch; wrong person, right time, I guess. And the sex was unremarkable, but then after Cindy, who knows, maybe anyone would have come up short. Somehow we made it almost ten years, but the last three or four were not fun. Fortunately we had no children so we only had to divide our assets and move on. After the divorce I figured I would move back east, but with promotions and steady salary increases I stayed put another four and a half years. My life during those years essentially consisted of two things: working and trying avoid getting involved with women.

I stayed in touch with my family of course; my mother kept me in the loop. Cindy and Jimmy had separated and reconciled three different times before splitting up one last time and divorcing. Rachel had grown into a wild child, into drugs, rebellious and uncontrollable and doing her own thing. She moved out of the house on the day she graduated high school and the family only saw her around the holidays.

I learned that my old friend Mel would be getting married in a few months. I had been thinking about moving back, and when I heard about his wedding, it became a no-brainer. The time was right. So, I applied for some jobs, went on some interviews, and the timing worked out. I moved back and started my new position three weeks before the wedding.

--

The bachelor party was a week before the wedding. Mel's best man was a guy we'd gone to school with. His nickname was Rocket, so that might tell you something about him. Rocket was the kind of guy who was always first into the pool, afraid of nothing, spared no expense and never let a dollar bill burn a hole in his pocket. We all knew that if Rocket was in charge of the bachelor party, it was going to be a doozy.

He didn't let us down. Rocket was divorced but he'd managed to keep the house, a big one out in the burbs, with a large great room on the ground floor. There was music playing, subdued lighting, comfortable furniture and a loaded bar. There were a dozen guys altogether and all showed up within a few minutes of the specified time. Drinks started flowing and Rocket filled us in on what to expect.

"Okay, guys," he said, "Listen up, this is very important. I got a couple girls coming over in about an hour. They're gonna give us all a little show and then they're gonna give Mel a little show of his own, and then maybe even the rest of us if we're lucky. BUT: You can't touch 'em. They can touch us but we can't touch them. So you all gotta promise to behave yourselves, all right? And being drunk is no excuse because we'll all be drunk and we'd make lousy witnesses. Everybody got it?"

We all nodded and agreed and continued to consume various alcoholic beverages. The doorbell rang at the prescribed time and Rocket ushered in two fine-looking young women. They both wore white lab coats and four-inch heels. One was black, kind of tall with a thin face, long black wavy hair, and she carried a black leather doctor's bag. The other chick was white, a couple inches shorter with a cute face, gold earrings and shoulder-length blue hair. I liked her already.

A deep-cushioned love seat had been moved to the center of the room. This would be their 'stage'. The other furniture was arranged in a circle around it, giving all a good view. Except one chair was front and center: That's where Mel sat.

The black girl handed a CD to Rocket and he put it in the player and turned to us.

"You ready, Mel?" Rocket yelled. Mel held up his beer and shrugged.

"We ready, fellas?" We all roared.

"Ready girls?" he asked. They nodded and got into position, and put the doctor's bag off to the side.

The music was a pulsating funk with an earthy feel, a swampy laid-back groove that the girls were instantly moving to, and they both had good moves. They danced around each other for a moment or two, running their hands over their bodies through the white fabric of their coats. The guys whooped when they embraced and had a long, extended kiss, and they clutched each other's asses under the back of their coats. As they kissed and shook their butts to the beat, Blue Hair started unbuttoning Ebony's smock. The boys hollered again when it came off and was tossed aside. She was gorgeous, long and lean with smooth, dark chocolate skin and athletic abs. She wore a skimpy black bikini top and a skimpier black thong that matched the color of her skin, and if I hadn't been so close I would have sworn she was already naked.

Then Ebony returned the favor and unbuttoned Blue. When her coat came off there was a soft gasp of surprise. She had a killer body too, and a blue bra and panties to match her hair. But what caused the surprise was on her body itself: She was completely covered with myriad tattoos from her shoulders to her toes. She was a human inkpad; It was hard to spot a square inch of naked flesh. There were all kinds of images big and small, blanketing her shoulders, her arms, her back, her stomach, her ass, legs, ankles, feet. Flora, fauna, snakes and spiders and lizards and cactus and words and arrows and mountains and birds and God knows what else, you'd need half a day to see it all, her body was like a travelogue of the grotesque. Her navel was the center of some flower and from her belly button dangled a gold chain. And most of the ink was darker, and much of it blue, at least to my eyes. They started going at it.

Ebony was suddenly behind Blue, kissing her neck, and peeled off the blue bra. And damn if those big firm tits weren't smothered with tattoos as well, and her pierced nipples displayed shiny gold hoops. After they faced each other again and kissed, Ebony started sucking Blue's tits.

As Ebony sucked on those pierced, adorned nipples, Blue reached behind her, unhooked her bra and tossed it on the love seat. Ebony then slipped her long black fingers inside the back of the blue panties and wiggled them down, revealing Blue's cunt, its lips also pierced and decorated with hardware. Ebony pushed those puny panties all the way down to the floor and her head wasn't far behind. She was quickly on her knees eating white pussy.