Blue Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,226 Followers

We had dinner at a casual seafood house. Cindy had lobster and I had a combo platter. Our conversation again was free-flowing, and we peered into each other's eyes a few times. I wondered what she was thinking behind her baby blue peepers. As we were finishing up dinner I asked her if she'd like to stop somewhere for a drink.

"Sure," she said. "Or we could go back to my place; it may be more comfortable. I make a mean martini."

We went back to her place and I watched Cindy fix our drinks. Then we sat on her sofa, sipped our drinks and our stream-of-consciousness conversation picked up where it had left off. I told her how much I'd missed her, and she said she'd missed me too, which naturally led to talking about those six or seven months we'd been roommates.

"It was a mistake going back with Jimmy, that's for sure," she said. "But you know what they say about hindsight."

"You did what you thought was right. You had to try. I understood that."

"If you'd still been around when we split up the second time, I may never have gone back for thirds," she said with a tired smile.

I took her hand and held it. Then I raised it to my lips and kissed it. That simple gesture broke through any remaining, falling-down barrier that still stood between us.

She squeezed my hand and said, "Siblings with benefits."

Then we were kissing and I felt and tasted her once-familiar mouth again. It was just as I remembered, like it had been yesterday. Our hands roamed our bodies as we made out, and then without a word, Cindy took my hand and led me to her bedroom. She undressed me and I undressed her, and when our clothes were heaped on the floor we fell into her bed naked, and we made hot, beautiful love.

Well, almost naked, I should say. I had to peel off Cindy's neon blue pasties and G-string first.

*****

Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,226 Followers