Blue Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bartender had just put my beer on the bar when she walked in. She looked pretty hot, as expected. Her blond hair was down on her shoulders. She wore skin-tight black jeans, black pumps and a soft cream sweater with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows, exposing her tattooed forearms. She spotted me and smiled and I felt a little tingle in my loins as I watched her walk over. She kissed my lips and took the stool to my left.

"Sorry I'm a little late," she said, and ordered a glass of merlot.

"No problem, I saved your seat," I said.

She looked and smelled fresh from a shower, emitting a lemony scent. She was braless: I could see the impression of her nipples and gold rings through the thin fabric of the sweater.

"Well, I hope you didn't have to fight off too many people to save my seat," she said. "Because after the massage you had, you must be much too relaxed to put up much of a fight." She smiled and squeezed my thigh.

"You got that right," I said. She winked at me and took a sip of her drink.

She seemed a little high. Her pupils were dilated and the baby blue of her eyes was shoved to the edges.

We talked for a little while and ordered another round. We talked about our jobs and I was careful not to ask too many questions about her double life even though I was curious as hell.

"Have you talked to my mom?" Rachel asked.

"No, not for quite a while," I said.

"Me neither," she said. "You know, when you came in for your first massage I wondered if she'd put you up to it."

"Really, why?"

"I don't know. It seemed like something she might do. We haven't been close for a while. Although she did call me on my twenty-first birthday." She sighed and took a gulp of her drink.

"Are you okay?" I asked, after a brief pause.

"What do you mean?"

"You seem a little buzzed or something."

"Oh, do I? I guess it's kicking in a little. So, tell me about your new townhouse."

"Not much to tell," I said. "Typical generic townhouse: Two bed, two-and-a-half bath, kitchen, washer, dryer, one-car garage."

"When do I get to see it?" she said, turning more toward me.

"Anytime...there's not much to see, though."

"There's no time like the present."

"Now?" I asked.

"Sure, why not?"

I paid our tab and we got up to leave. I felt eyes upon us as we strode to the door; they were all probably wondering what the hell this dude in his late thirties is doing with the hottie in her early twenties.

"I'll ride with you," Rachel said once we were outside.

I opened the passenger door for her and she got in. As soon as I was behind the wheel and my door was shut she was on me. Her right hand molded around my cock and her tongue jabbed into my mouth. I could taste red wine and felt the stud scrape my tongue, which instantly sent me back, and my dick hardened as I imagined it tracing the long edge of it.

"Take me home," she said. "Show me your bedroom."

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"Of course, I'm sure," she said, sounding surprised. "I've blown you three times already, Uncle Hugh. I was sure the first time I saw you lying ass-up in the massage room."

"Okay," I said, "Just making sure and please drop the 'Uncle'. I just wouldn't want to take advantage."

"I want to take advantage of this!" she said, squeezing my dick again.

It was only a ten minute drive to my house. We didn't talk for a couple minutes and then Rachel broke the silence.

"Did you ever fuck on acid?" she asked.

"What?" I said, not believing what I'd heard.

"I said, did you ever fuck on acid? It's wild."

"Is that what you're on tonight, LSD?" I asked incredulously.

"Yep. It's cool, too." she said, touching my cheek. "I've seen so many faces of you already tonight. You're beautiful. I want to explore your body and give you mine. I have a hit for you too."

"Oh, I don't know about that," I said. "I haven't done that shit since college."

"Aw, come on, it's cool. Let's have some fun. All in the safety of your new house."

I pulled into my garage a couple minutes later. While Rachel used the bathroom I pulled a can of beer out of the fridge and popped the top. I took a long pull on the beer and wondered what the fuck I was doing. The beer was nearly gone when Rachel came out of the bathroom.

"Now give me a tour of your bedroom," she said.

We walked upstairs and into my bedroom. Rachel opened her purse and put a couple small tubes on the end table. Then she came over to me.

"Stick out your tongue," she said.

"Rachel, I don't know..."

"Oh, don't be an old fart. Stick out your tongue. I want to go on a trip and I'm taking you with me. Believe me, you won't regret it."

I stuck my tongue out and Rachel put a small piece of blotter paper on it. It melted away by the time she had unbuttoned my shirt. I pulled her sweater over her head as she unzipped my pants. Now topless, the seductive repulsion of her tarnished flesh drew my eyes like flies. It was love/hate. She pushed me back on the bed and I stared at her gold-looped nipples as she pulled off my shoes and socks and pants. She stepped back and I gazed at her slim, inked body as it tapered into the top of her snug, black jeans. She kicked off her shoes and swiveled her hips as she opened her zipper click by click. She hooked her thumbs into her pockets, shook her ass and pushed her jeans to the floor and stepped out of them. She tore off her skimpy black thong and threw it aside. Her beautiful body, blemished by ink, and her ripe young pussy, weighted by gold, was right in front of me. I reached out for her and she came into my arms and straddled my legs with hers. I felt her pussy hardware press against my sensitive cock.

"I wanna sit on your face!" she barked, and pushed me back on the bed. Her body writhed up onto me and her crotch was in my face and just that quick I was eating pussy. I could smell and taste the strong, fresh funk of her young snatch along with the metallic seasoning of her jewelry as she grinded into me.

"Chew me," Rachel said. "Chew on my rings. That's it."

I squeezed her ass as hard as I could as I alternated between pounding my tongue into her and yanking on the hardware with my teeth.

"Yes, that's it, that's good," she said. "Get that cunt nice and hot and wet and ready for your cock!"

I started feeling a little queasy as I licked her salty oyster. I remembered from the old days this was the acid starting to take hold and it would pass. Rachel squirmed and hissed. I sucked hard on her clit like I was trying to swallow it raw.

"Oh, fuck!" she shouted, and pushed her shaved mound harder into my face, her cunt rings pinching my lips. "Bite me. Eat me."

I kept munching and her clit felt large in my mouth. Rachel squealed every time I softly bit into it and I could feel the swollen pressure of it pushing back against my surrounding lips. She started bouncing up and down, increasing the tension of teeth and twat, and her pussy slobbered into my mouth. 'Ugh, Ugh', she grunted with each velvety rebound.

My body now felt very long and skinny, like my 175 pounds had been stretched from six feet to nine. The queasiness was eroding away and each taste of Rachel had become an ambrosial delight. Every lick, every suck seemed to last, every taste savored over. And I was now painfully aware of my cock—it felt fat and hard and heavy like a piece of waterlogged lumber.

After what seemed like an hour of energetic pussy-eating—although it was probably only a few minutes—with Rachel raving and my jaws pleasantly aching, she suddenly removed her crotch from my face.

"Fuck me!" she blurted, and rolled onto her back. She pulled my hand so I was atop her. "Put that cock inside me."

I spread her legs and knelt between them. I looked at her body with renewed bewilderment, a garish smorgasbord of shapes and words and landscapes and animal and plant life. My hallucinations were now coming in mercurial waves of more and less intensity. I tried not to be distracted from the task at hand.

"Fuck me. And talk dirty to me," she said.

"Talk dirty? Why?" I asked.

"So I can come," she said, grabbing my cock.

My dick looked to me like it was two feet long and six inches wide. There was no conceivable way it could fit into the slim slit of Rachel. But just as the tip was about to touch her jewelry-clad twat, her pussy lips spread wide and opened like the mouth of a piranha...the mouth was blue inside, too...and the piranha swallowed up all two feet of me.

I started swinging into her very gently, wondering how this thin, young girl could take in a two foot cock without splitting apart, and I didn't want to hurt her.

"Come on, Uncle Hugh, you can do better than that," Rachel said, and she started humping me hard and fast. "Fuck me!"

I obliged and her cunt felt like a creamy delight wrapped around me. Every millimeter of my member soaked up the ecstatic warmth of her luscious, feathery vagina and every squeeze of her cunt around it and every thrust it made into her seemed to last ten seconds, although at our feverish pace in couldn't have been more than one.

"Talk dirty to me. Call me a cunt," she said.

I asked her why and fucked her harder.

"Because I'm an uncle-fucking slut, that's why. Right?"

"Yeah."

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"That I'm an uncle-fucking slut, you niece-fucker!"

"Okay, you're a slut. You're a cunt."

"Yeah, that's it. More!" She bit my neck.

"You're a cock-sucking whore, that's why I have to fuck you," I barked.

"You like the way I suck your cock, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. And I'm paying you back by fucking your piranha cunt. And I'm going to keep fucking it until you come all over."

"Yes! I want to come on you."

"Well, hurry up you little whore."

The words felt weird coming out of my mouth but it seemed to turn her on even more. She dug her painted nails into my back and smacked her cunt into me harder and pinched my cock with her inner walls.

The coral snake on her right tit coiled as if it were going to strike and then started slithering across her chest.

"Oh, shit," I said. "There's a coral snake on your tits."

"I know that."

"But it's moving!" I said, my voice cracking.

"Harder!" Rachel said.

Then the scorpion on her left bicep started crawling down her arm with its tail raised and curled and venomous.

"Oh no!" I exclaimed. "The scorpion is crawling down your arm."

"No, it's not," she scoffed. "Close your eyes and keep fucking me. I want to come!"

So I closed my eyes and kept fucking her. But I knew the deadly serpent and venom-filled arachnid were on either side ready to pounce. Then I felt my cum about to boil over.

"I'm gonna come!" I shouted out, and my semen began its rise.

"Yes!" she said, and started rocking even harder.

It felt like I was coming for ten minutes. Each surge rose up through me in extra-slow motion, and replayed itself over and over and the room was an echo of my groans and the succulent slapping of groins.

"Keep fucking me!" Rachel yelled.

I did. We kept pounding each other, for minutes which felt like hours, and then at last, Rachel squealed like a stuck pig and climaxed, releasing a river of cum out of her blue piranha and all over my emptied anaconda.

--

"I'm not a hooker, you know," Rachel said.

We were on the bed and I was transfixed watching the spiders crawl around on her hip.

"I may suck a lot of cocks as part of our act, but I only give the rest of me to a man if I care about him."

I had reached a point where my phantasmagoric visions had subsided. At least until the next wave.

Rachel kissed my lips and it turned into another long one. Her mouth opened wide and while our faces fucked I slipped my fingers into her piranha. It didn't bite. Again, it was probably only a minute or two, but it seemed to go on and on.

"Thanks for a great fuck," she said. "And what an orgasm! I could get used to that."

"What's with all the dirty talk?" I asked.

"It just helps me come, that's all. Makes it intense."

She pinched my fingers with her pussy and grabbed my dick with her hand. She pushed me onto my stomach and got onto my back. She kissed my neck and shoulders and all down my back. She kissed my ass and I gasped when she spread my cheeks apart and licked my asshole.

Another wave was hitting me so I closed my eyes and focused on her fluffy tongue dancing around my rim. Time slowed to a snail's pace, hardly moving, but her tongue did not. Each lick, each flick, each graze of her tongue was extended and resonated even as the next one began. Then her tongue delved in, filling my ass with its slushy softness and it fucked me with smooth, slow jabs, and it felt like a foot long inside me.

After what seemed like a long time she stopped. "Raise up your ass," she said.

With my head on the pillow I scooted my knees under me so my ass was up off the bed. She reached through my legs and grabbed my stiff dick and started jerking it and her tongue went back into business on the rim of my ass.

Her hand worked my cock as her tongue worked my ass and I groaned into the pillow with each of her acid-enriched movements. My dick felt fat and wide in her fist as she wanked it and in my balls a cauldron of cum was heating up.

Her tongue slithered out of my ass. Then she tugged my cock down and back through my legs and wrapped her mouth around it. I wrenched my body in that direction to minimize the hyperextended strain on my cock. Her fingers were on my balls and in my ass and she sucked me with a loud, slurpy strength.

Eventually...and again, time lapse was inscrutable...Rachel started her tongue-stud magic, tracing it along the bent-back shaft of my penis. Each power slide of that stud up the side of my delicate dick was probably one or two seconds, but each one felt like ten, and it felt so potent I could hardly stand it. After a short eternity Rachel took it into her mouth again and sucked with a vengeance, and soon I came, one slow-moving stream after another, like a thick shake being sucked up through a narrow straw.

When I was emptied Rachel gave me back my dick and took her finger out of my ass and we slept.

--

When we woke in the morning the world was normal again. The spiders and snakes again were dormant on Rachel's inky skin, and although I was somewhat groggy I was seeing straight. My dick was straight as well, and Rachel noticed.

"Fuck me," she said, stroking it. "Until I come."

I rolled on top. Her pussy was ready and she put me right in. Without even so much as a 'Good Morning', we were fucking. The bed frame screeched as I pounded her. I called her a whore and a slut and a cocksucker and soon I shot a few heavy ropes of sperm into her. I must have slowed down some as I released because she yelled at me.

"Keep fucking me!" she ordered.

So I accelerated my hammering, called her a cunt and a tramp and a few other choice words until she came at last in a loud, lengthy spasm.

--

We took showers and then I drove her back to where she'd left her car. She asked me what I was doing the following Thursday night.

"Thursday?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have parties to do Friday and Saturday."

"Oh, I see."

"Can I come over Thursday night?"

"Sure," I said. "No acid, though."

"Right, no acid," she laughed.

--

That Thursday would be our last time. I made no more massage appointments. She came over that Thursday night, kissed me and started rubbing my dick.

"I've been waiting for this," she said, and unzipped me.

I already knew we had to stop. Rachel was a messed-up young lady and I was not helping things. She's fucked up, I'm fucked up. Hopefully I wasn't fucking her up even more. But knowing how good it would be, I figured what the hell, one more time for the road wouldn't hurt.

We went to the bedroom and methodically undressed. I was briefly appalled by her tattoo-marred body, but then of course, I was mesmerized at the same time.

I came three times in the next two hours; Rachel came once. My first time was in her mouth. Then I went down on her and ate her and sucked her clit until I was good and hard again. I mounted her and stuck my cock into her sloppy cunt. I banged her like a tom tom over and over, grunting with each thrust, like I was declaring war on her pussy. Looking at her disfigured flesh I felt like some primitive fucking a savage wench in the jungle. I called her dirty names, came inside her, kept fucking her, and called her more dirty names, until finally she unloaded like a willow tree blowing in the wind.

After a brief respite our fingers started walking around. Rachel was fondling my nuts when I rammed a finger up her ass.

"Ooh," she purred. "That got my attention." She kissed me.

"You like that?" I asked, and jammed a second finger in.

"Yeah. Fuck my ass," she croaked.

She wiggled to the bedside and took one of the tubes she'd left on the end table. She squeezed a generous amount of lube into her hand. She fingered her asshole and coated my cock. I spun her around face-down on the bed.

Hers was no virgin asshole. She opened it wide for me. I put my purple helmet to her rim and pushed. Soon I was banging her hard from the bottom up. After a couple minutes of relentless reaming and listening to Rachel moan and groan, I sent another tankful of cum deep into her ass.

I pulled out and watched my semen backflow out of her. There was a string of cum hanging from the head of my dick.

After a minute I got up and told her I had to go to the bathroom.

"Can I come with you?" she asked.

"Huh?" I said, with a bewildered look.

"I want you to piss on me."

"What?"

"Piss on me."

I shook my head and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I peed into the toilet with half a boner.

--

That was the last time I saw her. I knew it couldn't continue, no matter how good the blowjobs were. There was no future to it anyway, we both knew that, so what was the point? It was all just suddenly too much to assimilate. The thought of fucking my niece was one thing; but fucking a world-hardened harlot who wants to be pissed on and goes out week after week sucking dozens of cocks is something else altogether. I had no idea how to deal with that.

--

I'd seen a lot of crazy things while fucking on the acid. But I may have realized some things too. The last time I'd been with Rachel, when I was pumping my dick into her over and over and waiting for her to come, I was thinking about my sister. I hadn't been in touch with Cindy since I'd been back, although I'd been meaning to give her a call. So on Monday night, I called her.

When Cindy answered she was surprised to hear me on the other end of the line. Since it had been such a long time, our conversation was hesitant at first. But within a few minutes we were talking like old friends, as if hardly any time had passed.

We talked about our marriages, our divorces, our jobs and the family. She told me about all the trouble Rachel had gotten into during her teen years, and how she started stripping right after high school. She said Jimmy had gotten remarried and was now divorced for the second time. We compared notes on our love lives and established that there were no significant others. We talked for over two hours and throughout the entire call there was hardly a dead second. I asked her out to dinner.

On Friday evening after work I picked her up at her condo. It was a small two bedroom where she had lived alone for the past four years since Rachel had moved out after graduating from high school.

Cindy looked sensational. She was now in her early forties but could have passed for much younger. She was still slim and shapely and if she was trying to look sexy she had accomplished her goal. Her blonde hair was long and wavy and she wore gray linen pants and a sleeveless black shirt that showed off her hair and toned arms. As soon as I was through the door she hugged me and kissed my cheek. I told her how fabulous she looked and how great it was to see her. After a brief tour of the condo she gathered up her purse and we were off.