All Comments on 'Blueprints Ch. 04'

by Camera Obscura

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
Best so far

just loved it all , every single well written word . Best out of the 4 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Speechless. Thud.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
More! Soonest!!

Wow! You have us caring about and rooting for both Zara and Joanna. Will the house renovation kill the romance? Wouldn't be the first time... Does Zara's Vietnam trip change the relationship? Inquiring minds demand to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ahhhhh!! I LOVE it!

Just... wow. To all the parts thus far. What an amazing, beautiful story. My heart actually jolted when I saw that the fourth instalment was up this morning. You make me care about both Joanna and Zara, thank you for that. I can’t wait to find out what has happened in Joanna’s past to make her feel the need to control herself so much. But, please take your time if that’s what you need to keep continuing this story at this awesome level of quality. Thanks for sharing it with us!! Xx Femke

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow...

I’ve been really enjoying this series and have been anxiously waiting for a new chapter. I look forward to further adventures with Zara and Jo. Thank you for bringing these well defined and developed character to life and wrapping them in a highly engaging narrative. It’s all about the anticipation.

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Maintaining your standards

You set the bar fairly high from the outset with this story and it's good to see you maintaining standards, this chapter being every bit as good as those gone before. I haven't entirely revised my opinion of Joanna but the glimpses of her vulnerability and inner-softness are appetite-whetting---it looks as if a good back-story is lurking there demanding to be told and I'm looking forward to reading it.

Han_cgHan_cgover 6 years ago
“Drenchingly good read”

Characters you emotionally invest in, alongside a well written and wonderfully descriptive setting.

You’re stuff gets better and better. I look forward to reading more, both the hot stuff and all the smoosh ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worth the wait....and more

So, if it's all about the anticipation, I've had it worse than Zara waiting for this update. And yet, somehow, almost impossibly, you exceeded expectations. It's so rare to find a writer who can tantalize with both hot sex scenes and emotionally charged, character-driven drama. The physical intimacy these two share is scorching, but it's the deep emotional connection they've forged that has me gaga. A vulnerable Joanna? Swoon. Much as I love me some dominant Joanna, exercising her physical and emotional hold over Zara, this softer side of her is irresistible. And Zara- so young, so beautiful, so open, so head-over-heels in love for the first time- makes even my jaded heart swell. Your writing is so descriptive...you paint such a mental image for your readers: the looks Zara and Joanna exchange, the way they visually consume each other....Joanna's alternating softness and stoic facade....Zara's aching earnestness. I feel as if I am right there with these characters. Even the secondary characters- cheeky Steve, the pimply Robbie- are fleshed out. I just can't wait to see where this relationship goes.

A million thanks for this story. If it's possible to have crushes on literary characters, I am now officially crushing on both of these women.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 6 years ago
Well worth the wait

You have outdone yourself on this chapter. These two are so cute now that they're beginning to loosen up. Joanna actually has a heart!

Well done and five stars!

WinterHarvestWinterHarvestover 6 years ago
You Have a Gift

Thank you for your wonderful writing. I hope to see more of these two in the future. Please? Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue

I love the story line and the details!! Continue on with this series please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another stunning submission

What a great story, Camera Obscura leaves you wanting more and more. It stands head and shoulders above much of the tripe written on here.

The sex is ancillary to the Love Story, bring on more of Zara and Joanna.

yourgirlcarmenyourgirlcarmenabout 6 years ago
LOVE THIS

my favourite story! you're very talented at writing, and I can't wait for more of this couple!

survivermomma3survivermomma3about 6 years ago
Possibly more

I lo love this story. I hope you will be writing another chapter to it. It seemed to me it was left open ended with so many what it's and wondering what will happen. Along with so many unanswered questions and emotions to be explored. Again this was a wonderful story with amazing characters and I hope you will be adding to their story thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

I want, no, I NEED, more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Abosolutely Amazing

Through out all of the story I never felt a dull moment. I really hope to see more of this, as I have become maybe borderline-obsessed with these two, over the last few days of reading. Really great writing and character development. This has definitely become one of my favourites. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot stuff

Wow, this is good! I got as flustered as Zara reading this at points. Joanna, Joanna, Joanna. I need a cold shower!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Wow, what an excellent story without a seconds break from start to finish. Or, is it the finish ...........?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Riveting story

Best story, hands down, I've read in years. Such rich characters. I'm so invested in this relationship. Please update asap!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MORE!!

This is amazing I more asap !!!!!!

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 6 years ago
Next installment?

This series is really well written. Good characters that feel real. Well done. That being said, please hurry up with the next installment of the series. I am looking forward to seeing what's next for Zara and Jo. Thank you.

Camera ObscuraCamera Obscuraabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for the comments and emails.

I'm glad you enjoyed Ch.04. The next instalment will take a bit of time (I haven't started it yet, sorry) but I hope its worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing, truly

Your writing is amazing. This story leaves me breathless. Please update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow

Your writing is amazing-- I did NOT think I'd get so invested in characters and plot on this site, of all places. I so adored the story, their relationship, and your characters especially! The story was sweet and I adored every minute, and I really hope you continue, this is truly a rare gem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hands down my favorite

This is hands down my favorite story on Lit. The chemistry is palpable between Joanna (I have a crush on a fictional character 😂) and Zara. I cannot wait to read Chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Chapter 5 please 💕💕

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love this!

Totally amazing!! Really hope you continue! Small critique: you tend to use the same phrases many times, such as "instantly," "the young woman," "modest chest" and "chestnut mane." I really like this story so I'm not at all trying to discourage you, just a hopefully helpful suggestion to maybe change it up a little. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
love this story

want it to continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it

I couldn’t put it down had to keep reading please bring chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Adore these characters!

These are two beautiiful and very believable women; if you've ever infatuated over an older woman and achieved success 😉 very hot and sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Chapter 5

Its a great story .. plz continue the chapters

ToadattoadhallToadattoadhallover 5 years ago
Please can we have the next chapter

Great characters in a great setting. Please keep up the good work and let us know what happens to the two women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Obsessed

I’m so head over heels with this series and Joanna and Zara specifically. The story is warm,sweet and feel so real, and i really enjoy it. You made me checking up every mentioned places in this story 🙈 Thank you for amazing handwritings. Can’t wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Can you plz continue with this lovely series

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The complete package

This story contains practically all of my favorite elements of what I enjoy in the stories I read here. The dominant partner who in reality isn't 'over the top dominant, a slow building love, compassionate acts that portray feelings more than words or sex can, plenty of hot and heavy action, and lastly for whatever reason I just love the age gap and their being a more mature lover.

Would love to learn more about Joanna though and why she is who she is, but at the same time I like the mystery that is her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter

What happened to the next chapter ?!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

One of my fav stories on here!!! Keep it coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More pleaseeee

How does this end?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Miss them

I miss Zara,Joanna,Steve and the others.please let us have the next chapter

Camera ObscuraCamera Obscuraover 5 years agoAuthor
I miss the characters too....

To all those who have commented regarding Chapter 5, head over to my profile for an explanation/update. Thank you for the continued interested and feedback; let's see how things develop for Zara and Joanna....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it so much

Thank You for a well written story

Congratulations on finding your love!!

And having a fun filled busy life

Please keep this story going

Especially good at the ending when Joanna is relinquishing control

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More..

Waiting patiently for next instalment of this lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yay!

What a lovely surprise to see your update! Can't wait to read the next chapter and see where things go; I revisit this story often because it's just so sweet and lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

This is the fourth time I've read this chapter and I love it more everytime. I am super excited for chapter 5. Just wondering if the race Zara runs is real ordered fictional?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Chapter 5

Beautiful stories. Have to force myself to read from Ch. 1 until Ch. 4 because i can’t put it down. May i know when are we gonna hav Ch.5 ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

I’ve read this series countless times. Please give us the new part!!! I’m dying to read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dear Dear Camera Obscura

Please have mercy on us

We are very patiently awaiting the next chapter

Please put us out of our misery as soon as you can

Love your work

One of the best here

Thank You

Pleading and begging for more

Truly devoted

Anticipation - Yes we get it!! 😘

Cxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ermm

Ermm..is there any chance we get to read Chapter 5,please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Really well written, realistic amount of detail in each of the four parts of the story. I hope the author can find the time to write more stories. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
pleeeease

Dying for more of this story, I've been waiting for what feels like (or might actually be) years! It's so fantastically well written!

Genevieve11Genevieve11over 4 years ago
Update 2020

Dear Camera Obscura. Hope life’s been treating you well and that creative inspiration will come to you. I know I, and many fans alike, have been dying to hear if there’s any progress in this brilliant series. Update?

pseud277pseud277about 4 years ago
Tragedy averted

With its themes of domination and control, the story veered close to suspense with the sweet Zara seemingly doomed to succumb to the implacable Joanna. I was expecting collars and whips at each dark turn of the page. So with Joanna's grand reveal of a soft(ish) loving heart of her own, the danger was past and the story arc over. Better then that the author write brilliant new material rather than spin out the yarn further. I started reading well after all 4 chapters were written and dont expect more. Well done

ErinzeasyErinzeasyabout 4 years ago
Loved every minute of it.....more please

A beautifully written well devised story. We so hope there is more to come. Thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unfinished

An interesting tale but Joanna remains an enigma of whom we know little and understand less. For a moment there I thought we were getting something but alas.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hey, such great story telling and writing (all chapters). Waiting for more chapters, pleaseee. Thank you and stay safe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely my favorite stories (on here and in general, frankly). Really dynamic and interesting characters who are so multifaceted and engaging. I know it's been a while but I hope you'll consider continuing! I'm so curious as to what happens with Zara and Joanna.

DanishGreenEyesDanishGreenEyesabout 3 years ago

Having just stumbled over this absolutely incredible story, I cant help being sad that it will likely never be completed. Would have loved so much to hear how the farewell went, what would happen after the vacation aso...

Well... I will just have to imagine it myself :-)

but then again after having read such a vivid and imaginative story, that wont be hard !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Camera obscure, it's May 2021 and I have just found this well crafted story with it's interesting characters. Having read all parts back to back I am now now in suspenders and as nervous as Zara with Jo watching her. I cannot believe thats these two would not want each other in their lives, so I really need you to publish part. 5 and even part 6 as I'm sure there is still a lot to tell. Waiting in anticipation ! Thank you.

Camera ObscuraCamera Obscuraalmost 3 years agoAuthor

We'll be back ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Camera just saw your new comment and I was thrilled. Waiting for the next chapter. Already read more than thrice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Randomly came across this series and can't believe I haven't seen it before, brilliant writing and the character building is awesome, I'm desperate to know more about Joanna and where this relationship goes! You also have a great way of expressing how passionate the characters are, usually I'm not that comfortable with Dom/sub relationships but I like that this one is so personal and intimate between the characters. Really enjoyed the few glimpses into Joanna's mind too, cannot wait for the next chapter!

TheserialwaffleTheserialwafflealmost 3 years ago

Brilliant as others say.

Please continue. It was by chance I got into your story. Amazing writing and knowledge of english, a delight.

Thank you again

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

So glad that I came across this storyline and the characters you’ve created. And nice to see that you read and respond to comments — not many authors do so. The Zara - Joanna relationship is captivating; one in the same time intense, tenuous, provocative. You promised more; patiently waiting. Thanks for sharing — please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is it almost done I been waiting for years. I check on it every week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All I want for Christmas 2021 are the next chapters. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I do not wamt to ask you twice let alone three times so consider your punishment imminent, you will publish the next chapter by the end of this month.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really have enjoyed this series. I like the D/s relationships where the Dom is compassionate and doesn't control every aspect of their sub's life. You have portrayed a very satisfying example for my tastes. Their relationship encompasses more than their bedroom games and they truly care about each other.

Having said that, please, please, PLEASE give us the next part. You have hinted another part of the story if forthcoming. I'm glad because the story definitely does not feel finished. And I enjoyed the switch to Joanna's perspective. It would be very interesting if that continues for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 5 PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Chap 5-7, please! :D

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

can’t help it, need to add another “chapter 5 please” comment.

dbetjedbetje3 months ago

An addictive absolutely fascinating story populated with intiguing engaging characters could we please have chapter 5 and as many chapters as it takes to bring this extremely enjoyable story to a heart warming conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCamera Obscura@Camera Obscura
Avid bookworm and novice writer of smut. I have about 2/3s of Chapter 5 written. I am so sorry I'm so slow. Life took over, lots changed, but I will be back. I'm just not sure when. Thank you for all the love <3

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Blueprints Ch. 03 Previous Part
Blueprints Series Info