All Comments on 'Boating in the San Juans Ch. 05'

by DaddyO Wil

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
very hot

I liked this but I really thought one of your catch phrases was funny as hell. The one about another drink and she would lose her inhibitions.. She had already had three cocks in her on the vacation in just a few days, and was about to have two more. She also Turned into a high class whore with the acceptance of the opals. thinking that the opals were such good payment for her pussy, she offered them another piece of ass. Hell, she might have been so overwhelmed, she would have let the guys fuck her in the ass too, and maybe shit on her chest.

Bet she won't ever be a plain housewife and mom again.I definitely like the story, in that the husband gets to play too. Most wife stories are just one-sided affairs where the wife gets fucked, the husband watches, and eats the leftovers. Great job.

Unfortunately most swing stories in real life end up withh someone falling for the other's spouse, and the family is torn up. Men are usually not prone to leaving a wife for another woman, but the wife sometimes can't discern between a fuck, and love.

Bil PotterBil Potterabout 20 years ago
Wow

It just keeps getting better and better.

Bil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Warm Breezes and Wet Pussies

The sereies of "Boating in the San Juans" is awesome. I can taste the pina` coladas, hear the ocean breezes, and best of all the sex is phenominal.

DaddyO is THE DADDY

Keep up the great work.

thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerabout 20 years ago
From Shy To Hot Woman

You are going to have trouble when your vacation is over. She's had all of those big cocks and loved every one, and she is no longer a virgin in her ass. You will be so tired, you will not beable to keep up with her requests.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whore plays a double header.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whore plays a double header.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 1 year ago

The sex scenes were good, but very little in the way of conversation or emotion between husband & wife. Still a 5-😊😊😊😊😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddyO Wil@DaddyO Wil
I am very interested in hearing your comments. Please write and let me know if you like them. I have more to share. I also would like you to share with me. If you are visiting Las Vegas let me know. thanks