Boating in the San Juans Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We relaxed the rest of the day, just talking and napping with a little intercourse thrown in for good measure. Lil was shocked to learn how much the opals were worth and we decided to sell them and put the money in a college saving account for the kids. What ever they did not use for school, we would use to take a trip to Australia. Lil told me how Jack and Kevin had been all over her the moment I left. When they invited her back to the boat to wait for me, she had told them, my husband said I could not get on your boat with my dress on. They smiled at each other then at her. With that, they lifted her dress over her head and before she knew what had happened, she was naked. They walked her on down to their boat, groping her body along the way. Jack hung her dress on the rail while Kevin helped her into the boat. Once inside, she was startled by it's size and was looking it over, when her attention was re-focused on them. They had stripped and Kevin moved in front of her, while Jack moved behind. Their hard cocks were pressed against her fore and aft, as their hands roamed her body. My wife said, that she was so excited that when one of them touched her pussy she came and was ready to be fucked. Apparently so were they. She had a hold of Kevin's cock, as they backed her up to the love seat. Kevin sat down bringing Lil with him, she ended up with her mouth around his cock and her ass pointed at Jack, who entered her pussy as soon as he could. Jack fucked her for about fifteen minutes before coming. Lil told me, that she came two or three times she couldn't remember. Then Kevin pulled her up and sat her on his cock. She fucked him for several minutes before he stood up with his cock still inside her. They ended up with her on the love seat and Kevin between her legs, fucking her for all he was worth. She came two or three more times, while he worked his cock in and out of her before climaxing explosively. They relaxed for ten minutes then they started kissing and fondling her again. She had just grabbed their cocks when I showed up.

"What a great vacation."

12