Boating in the San Juans Ch. 07

Story Info
Li & Wil stop at a nudist camp.
5.7k words
4.32
52.5k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was ok, the next morning and it was back to it's original size which fit me just fine thank you. The next three days was a non stop orgy. Everyone was fucking everyone unfortunately the time pasted too quickly and it was time to head back. We said goodbye to our new friends making promise's to meet again soon. I hope that we do. We got back to our slip about one in the afternoon. It was about four by the time we were ready to travel. Lil asked where we were spending the night and I remembered the campground where Lil first got fucked by the guy in the hot tub while I fucked his wife. I asked her how well she remembered the hot tub. She said that she was a little hazy, why did I want to know?

"They are waiting for us at the same campground, at least that is what he said they would do. So why don't we stay there tonight?" I replied.

"Well it's the right distance away and they probably won't be there any way. Let's go." she answered.

When we registered with the campground, the office they gave us a message from Debbie and Steve, saying they were headed down to Shady Acers and would be staying there through Saturday night. There was a pamphlet inclosed with the note. Shady Acers was a clothing optional resort in the Northern California redwoods. It had a nice campground and a club house along with several other amenities. Their note asked us to show up there on Friday night as their guests, if we could and that they would hold a camp spot for us until six o'clock.

"We are really looking forward to seeing you, please cum." their note said.

Lil and I looked on the map and located the place. It was not far off our route so since it was Thursday and it was about three hundred miles away we decided to go. We were both a little tired from the orgy last night, cleaning the boat and driving down to this campground so we gently made love and when to bed early.

We awoke at seven and were on the road by eight. Lil was wearing another one of her dresses with nothing on under neath it and was bright and chipper after a good nights rest. As was I.

We were discussing the events of the last week when Lil said, "I can't believe I'm still horny after all the fucking I've done and I can't believe how much I've enjoyed being a loose woman."

"Well I have sure enjoyed being married to a loose woman and hope that sexual itch you have been scratching never goes a way." I replied.

"Well it is itching right now." she said as she opened the glove box and took out her vibrator.

She pulled up her dress and began to play with her pussy as we drove along the freeway.

"Should I pull up along side this truck and see if he wants some action?" I asked.

"Na, it's just a small itch. I'll take care of it by hand." she snickered.

The truck driver got an eye full when we passed him. The rest of the trip seemed to fly by as my wife entertained me and some of the passing motorists.

When we arrived at the campground we discovered a guard gate. We told the guard who we were and he said our camp site was number 18 and how to get there. He handed us a camp guide and wished us a pleasant stay. Steve and Debbie were waiting for us when we pulled into our camp site. They were both wearing g-strings. Debbie looked delicious, her breasts were bigger than I remembered as I watched them bounce delightfully with her approach. I glanced at Lil and saw her looking at Steve and his rather large bulging string. They helped us set up and gave us a short run down of the place. It seemed that Friday and Saturday's were the party nights. Tonight was toga night and tomorrow was baby doll night. There were only four rules, (1) no thank you means no, (2) no drugs, (3) closed door means keep out and open door means welcome, (4) no photo's with out permission.

"What is a toga party?" Lil asked.

"You take a sheet and make an outfit from it and that's all you wear." Brenda replied.

"Sounds like fun, what goes on at the party?" my wife asked.

They told us that the bar had mixers and each person brought their own drink. The resort supplied music and prizes for the contests in several categories, best over all, sexiest, easiest off, etc. There would be dancing and groping and almost anything could and does happen. The last one ended in a fifty person orgy.

It was about seven in the evening by the time we got our togas made and had eaten dinner Steve and Debbie asked us if we wanted a tour of the resort. We smoked a joint along with several glasses of wine and started off. The party was to start at nine do we had a couple of hours to kill. The campground was nestled deep into the trees and there was a lot of undergrowth, creating a lot of small private nooks and crannies. By this time the four of us were naked as were most of the people we met. As we were making our way along a narrow path we heard sounds coming from our right. Parting the bushes, we found a small meadow with two couples fucking their brains out. There was a white man kneeling behind a good looking black woman busy fucking her and a blond was sucking on the very large cock of a black man. The black woman was moaning and carrying on, as she humped her pussy back onto the guy's hard cock. The blond pushed the black guy onto his back and climbed on. Reaching behind her she centered his cock between her legs and slowly pushed him inside her. It took five or six thrusts to get him all the way in but when she did, she went crazy. It seemed like orgasm after orgasm shook her body as she vigorously slid that big black cock in and out of her pussy. The contrast of their skin colors was unique and exciting. I looked over at Lil and discovered her hand stroking Steve's hard cock while he was working a couple if fingers into her pussy. Debbie winked at me and moved closer, grabbing my hardening cock which she stroked to full erection. The two couples in the clearing had changed positions and were now fucking each other missionary style. Hearing Lil moan and looked over and saw Steve putting his cock into her as she bent over grabbing a tree for support. Debbie pointed to a moss covered stump about eighteen inches high. I sat on the stump and leaned back as she squatted over me, lowering her self onto my cock. Grabbing her ass, I helped her maintain her balance as we fucked each other. Steve was starting to really bang his cock into my wife as she built toward her orgasm. His cock was wet and I could hear the wet slaps as their bodies slammed together. I had Debbie knell on the stump and grab a nearby branch. This position, put her pussy at the right height for me as I stood behind her and shoved my cock back into her.

Hearing a loud moan I glanced back into the clearing to see the black guy throw his head back and slam his cock deep into the blond as his ass twitched with each ejaculation of his orgasm. With each twitch the blond would slam her pussy back onto his cock and squeeze as she screamed out her climax. I could feel my climax coming and slowed down in an effort to prolong our pleasure as long as possible. Steve was grunting and using short thrusts as he fucked my wife through her orgasm, but I knew he could not last as her pussy convulsed around him. Just as that thought went through my head, Steve convulsed into his orgasm, shooting his cum deep into my wife's pussy. I felt Debbie's pussy contract around my cock as she came and my cock could not stand any more stimulation, unloading forcefully into her clutching pussy. As I returned to reality I noticed the two couples were now watching us. They came over and introduced them selves and we introduced ourselves. My wife shook the black guys cock instead of his hand, followed by Debbie. It looked like they were very interested in trying him on for size but it was time to get ready for the party, so maybe next time.

"Too bad," I thought, "I would of liked to see Lil with that big black cock deep in her pussy."

Steve and I just wrapped our sheets around our waist's and called it a toga. Lil and Debbie made something more elaborate. Theirs ended up looking like a short toga like you might see Hercules wear, only their's tied behind their necks covering their breasts and just barely covering their butts. They looked sexy as hell. We smoked a joint or two before grabbing a couples of bottles of booze and heading to the party. There were about sixty people there in a fairly large recreation room. About half were dancing, if you could call it dancing. I think it would be more appropriately called 'groping to the beat.' It looked like fun though. Everyone was dressed or should I say undressed in a toga of some sort. We found a table and had a drink or two while checking out the action. There were four or five black couples, several Latin couples and a couple of oriental couples in attendance. Our table had seating for eight and shortly after we sat down two other couples joined us. One of the guys was giving Lil the eye and she was returning it. I could tell that she was both stoned and on her third drink. Her toe was tapping to the music as she gave the room a once over and maintained eye contact with the other guy. He got up and introduced himself to me and asked if it was ok to ask Lil to dance. I told him it was fine by me, if his wife would dance with me.

"She was hoping you would ask." he replied.

He asked my wife to dance and I moved around to sit next to his wife, as they walked to the dance floor.

She was a buxom brunette who was very well proportioned but big all over. As we talked I kept one eye on the dance floor watching Lil. She was gyrating along with the rest of them. They pushed into the crowd of dancers and I lost sight of them. I remarked to his wife that the dancers were doing a lot of touchy feely on the dance floor. She told me to wait until after the contests and I would see much more intimate displays. I wondered how much more intimate they would get, since I was already watching one guy finger fucking his dance partner while she stroked his hard-on. I nodded toward the floor and she rose taking my hand as I led her to the dance floor. The music had slowed down when we got there and we ended up in a tight embrace, which suited me just fine. Her breasts were pressed against my chest and I stroked her ass while we danced. My eyes traveled over the crowd, finding my wife with her partners cock in her hand and his finger in her pussy. As I watched she bumped into the guy dancing behind her and he turned toward her from behind. His turn pulled his hard cock out of his partner's hand which he then rubbed against my wife's ass. She looked behind her and smiled while rubbing her ass back on him. Lil's partner began to jam his fingers into her very rapidly and I watched as her eyes glazed over with passion. Her hips began to hump his fingers, while the guy behind her massaged her breasts. My wife's body tensed for a moment as she came, then she relaxed forward into the guys arms. The guy behind her held onto her hips as she relaxed which caused her to bend slightly at the waist, with her legs spread apart about twelve inches. He had his slowly pumping hips pressed tightly against her ass the whole time. I assumed that he had his cock between her legs and was rubbing it across her pussy lips.

"He's going to fuck her." my dance partner whispered in my ear.

"No shit." I thought , "on the dance floor?"

I watched his hand come around her and slid down between her legs and begin to rub her. Lil's head turned my way and I could see the fuck me look in her eye. The funny thing about the situation was that nobody was paying the three of them any attention. Suddenly the guy dipped his hips and thrust upwards, my wife's mouth formed an 'oh' and her hips began to bounce with his thrusts.

"I'll be dammed." I thought, "she really is getting fucked right in the middle of the dance floor."

They were just starting to get into it, when the music stopped and the MC called for the contests to begin. That woke Lil up and she moved forward and stood up. The guy's shiny wet cock bounced free much to his dismay. She turned and whispered something to him followed by a kiss, before turning back to her dance partner and disappearing into the crowd.

"Come on" the brunette said, "it will take them about ten minutes to get organized and you have something I want," nodding toward my rock hard cock.

She led me out the door to the pool area where there were some tables and chairs set up. I was surprised to see several other couples spread around the area fucking each other. She laid back on one of the tables and spread her legs, opening her pussy to me. By sliding her hips close to the edge of the table, I was able to stand in front of her. Her legs wrapped around me and pulled me into her. Reaching down I pulled on her nipples and caressed her breasts while I fucked her. She began to moan and beg me to fuck her hard and fast, which I did. I grabbed her legs and pulled them apart while pushing them back, which opened her up for some very deep fucking. Reaching around her legs, I used one hand to finger her clit while I stroked in and out of her.

"Oh yeah! Do it!" she cried as she came.

My cock exploded minutes later.

"Wow!" she said, "that was great, thanks."

"My pleasure!" I replied.

When we got back to the table we discovered Lil and her husband plus two new couples. One black and the other white. The six of them were talking and laughing among each other while the contests were being judged. Lil was sitting next to the white guy and the black guy was sitting on the other side with my empty chair between them. Again thanking my new friend for 'dancing' with me, I resumed my seat next to my wife. Pete the white guy was introduced to me by my wife and I introduced myself to Tony the black guy. Tony was a big guy and I wondered if he was big all over. My mind conjured up images of his black cock invading my wife's white pussy as well as my white cock in his wife's black one. She was slender with perky breasts and very pretty. The contest proved to be a little mickey mouse but fun anyway. After the judging the MC announced that the next dance was ladies choice but the ladies had to be topless. That brought a cheer from all the guys. My wife who had consumed more than a couple of drinks was quick to retie her toga around her waist and ask Pete to dance. Tony's wife was right behind her asking me to the dance floor. April was a very sexy dancer. Her hips moved in such a way that my cock started to rise just thinking about those hips dancing up and down on it. I lost sight of Lil for the next thirty minutes as I danced with April and various other women. On the dance floor it was hard to dance with just one person, since people would bump into you and if they were of the opposite sex, they would introduce each other then spend a few minutes saying hello. One woman said hello by sucking my cock for several minutes while I fingered the pussy of another, who was sucking yet another guy. I noticed that the guy was Pete and I wondered where my wife had gotten to.

I saw her a few minutes later sandwiched between two guys, who's hands were roaming all over her body. As they danced her toga was stripped from her body and one of them sat on the floor between her legs licking her pussy. Her hand was busy stroking the other guys hardening cock. A few feet away from me I saw a blond leaning over a chair while some guy took a magic marker and wrote 'fuck me' on her ass, with arrows pointing at her shaved pussy. He then moved around her and she began to suck on his cock. I felt a cold breeze on my cock as the woman who was sucking me moved to another one.

"What the hell," I thought, taking the one step needed to close the gap between me and the blond.

Making eye contact with the guy he nodded at her rear end and smiled. Reaching down I touched her pussy with my hand she encouraged me by spreading her legs a little more, opening her pussy to my probing fingers. I noticed a guy slouched in a chair a few feet away with his hard cock jutting from his lap. April moved over him and slowly slid his cock into her pussy and began to ride him. Turning back to the blond it positioned my cock at her pussy and pushed it in. She pushed back and began to fuck me. I grabbed her hips and we slammed against each other knowing that we couldn't last very long. The repressed passion of the last hour came shooting out of my cock flooding her orgasming pussy. With in sixty seconds, I was replaced by another guy who commenced to fuck her. I watched as she fucked him and another guy during the next ten minutes.

Deciding I needed a drink, I made my way through the thinning crowd to the bar. As I was sitting at the bar nursing my drink, I felt a nibble on my ear.

Turning to my wife she said, "hi having fun?"

I nodded and asked how she was doing? She grabbed my hand a led me out side to the pool area. We found a couple a chairs and she told me what had happened to her. Here is what she told me.

"Well honey I have had four different cocks in me during the last hour and a half." she began. As Pete lead me to the dance floor I wondered how far I was going to let my hair down. I realized that I was pretty drunk and very horny from all the touching I had been receiving. Pete and I danced for about ten minutes during which he fingered me to orgasm and I had stroked his cock to full erection. He maneuvered me to the side of the floor to a bar stool and put me on it. Reaching down he picked up my legs and putting them over his shoulders positioning his cock against my spread pussy. I reached down and pulled him into me and began to stroke my clit as he fucked me. I had an orgasm with in a few minutes. Pete was a gentleman and slowed his pumping while I enjoyed my climax. Then he began to fuck me harder and harder for about five minutes. I could feel my orgasm cumming but I knew by the sounds he was making that Pete could not hold out long enough. While Pete was fucking me another guy was watching us and was stroking an impressive cock. Sure enough Pete came before I could and as he was relaxing the other guy tapped him on the shoulder.

"May I?" he asked.

Pete looked at me and I nodded my head. The other guy and Pete exchanged places and I felt the other guys eight inch cock slide home. He started fucking me fast and I was cumming within two minutes. This guy changed the speed and angle of his thrusts every few minutes. After about ten minutes of this I was close to a big orgasm. Each time his cock would penetrate me, it felt like my climax would try and grab the head of his cock and hold on while he pulled back for another stroke.

"I'm getting close." he said.

"So am I." I thought.

I felt his cock begin to swell and stretch my pussy wider, which tightened my clit against his thrusting shaft. I reached up and pulled him deep into me as I felt my orgasm peak and his cock begin to shoot it's cum into me. My body jerked with each ejaculation of his cock as my pussy contracted around it. Several minutes later his softening cock slipped free of my body. He thanked me for a wonderful fuck and asked me if I wanted another one

"Not right now."

He nodded and disappeared into the crowd. I sat there for a few minutes basking in my sexual after glow and being amazed at what I just allowed to happen. Eventually I got up and went into the bathroom and cleaned up, then I wandered over to the bar and got a drink. I was just about through my drink, when a guy named Bill came up to me and asked if I wanted another. The action around the room soon had my body thinking about sex again. So when Bill asked if I wanted to dance, I rightly assumed that he meant did I want to have sex with him. I nodded and he led me to the floor. In no time at all he had a finger in my pussy and was busy stroking my clit. I was leaning into him as my body began to feel the beginnings of another orgasm, when I heard Bill say,

12