Boating in the San Juans Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Jack."

I started to turn when I felt another pair of hands on my body and a voice say,

"Have you ever had an anonymous guy fuck you?"

"No" I said.

"Would you like one?" the voice asked.

"Ok" I responded as I felt a surge of sexual excitement run through my body.

Bill sat on the floor and scooted between my legs. He began to lick my pussy and clit as Jack began to nibble my neck and caress my breasts. I could feel his hardening cock pressed against my ass, as I leaned back into him enjoying Bill's tongue. After several delightful minutes Bill moved back and took my hands. Pulling them forward he placed them on his shoulders which meant I had to bend forward. I felt Jack rub his cock against my pussy, lining up it up for insertion.

"Hurry up." I thought, "put it in." "Damn, is this what a nympho acts and feels like." I wondered.

Then Jack shoved what felt like a log into me and I didn't have to wondered any more, I knew. With in seconds my orgasm had me pushing back trying to get as much of his cock into me as possible. It felt so good to be fucking just for the shear pleasure of it. He grabbed my hips a pounded his cock into me, causing my breasts to bounce uncontrollably. It was a good thing that Bill was holding on to me or else I would have been knocked to the floor. Jack's cock swelled as his orgasm approached and he began to grunt. I concentrated on squeezing his cock as hard as I could. Then he pulled me tightly against him planting his cock deep inside me as he pumped his cum into me with short vicious thrusts. Seconds after his body relaxed from the last thrust he pulled out and was gone. Bill stood and asked if I was alright as he led me to a bar stool in the corner. I nodded my head as he maneuvered me on to the stool. I was still in a daze and what he was doing was not registering in my mind, until he slid his cock into me. I just leaned back into the corner and enjoyed his fucking. He was able to bring me to another small orgasm before cumming himself. After he was done he asked me if I wanted to relax in the hot tub for a while which I did for ten or fifteen minutes. Then I came looking for you."

When Lil finished telling me what had happened to her, my cock was hard as a rock imaging those guys doing that to her. I grabbed a near by towel and kneeled in front of her spread legs and slid my cock into it's favorite pussy. As we made love I asked her about the fifth cock she had enjoyed on the dance floor before the judging.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that one although it was a surprise when it happened." she said. We came together a few minutes later and decided to call it a night.

It was a unique experience to wake up in the morning and not have to dress for breakfast. We enjoyed a nice leisurely time with Steve and Debbie conversing in the nude over coffee and Danish. We watched many people passing by our camp site, most of them were also naked. I teased Lil about which one of the guys walking by was, Jack the Voice. A couple of the guys were possibilities due to the size of their equipment. The four of us decided to take a dip in the hot tub followed by a swim in the pool. It was about 3 PM before we returned to our camp site having met and talked with a wide Varity of people. We missed our site on our walk back, only discovering our mistake when we ran into Tony and his wife April relaxing in front of their 30 ft. fifth wheel. They invited us to join them for a wine and cheese lunch. Wine is like an aphrodisiac to my wife. I saw her eye Tony's black snake which in the light of the day reveled it's self to be good sized, like a baby elephant's trunk is good sized. During lunch we found out that Tony was a lawyer and April was a high school math teacher, both spoke with a mid western accent. Both were both and raised in Phoenix where they still lived.

April was sitting in an arm chair and had slouched to one side. She put one leg over the arm of the chair and was idly bouncing her foot in time with the stereo. Her position across from me certainly gave me an eye full of her luscious body and almost hairless pussy. I was trying to follow the conversation between Lil and Tony about today's legal system, but my eye kept turning to April's display. She saw me looking and began to lightly stroke her clit and make eyes at me. My cock began to grow as I imagined it sliding into her willing body. My wife who had drank three glasses of wine was engrossed in her conversation with Tony. Tony saw what was happening and his cock began to harden as he watched his wife and I turn each other on.

"What do you think Wil?" my wife asked turning to me.

Her eyes glanced at my hard cock and followed my eyes to April who had a finger in her pussy. Then she looked at Tony who's cock was starting to stand.

She grinned and said, "did I miss something?"

"No I think you noticed what was happening at just the right time." Tony replied.

Saying that, he got up and kneeled in front of her gently spreading her legs began to kiss the inside of her thighs, moving up toward her pussy.

"Oh! I see we are changing from verbal intercourse to sexual intercourse." Lil exclaimed.

"Do you mind the change?" Tony asked.

"I will if you stop what you are doing." she replied.

"I had no intention of stopping until we both had reached our goals." he rejoined as he licked her clit and slid his hands up to her breasts.

I felt her shiver next to me on the couch. I watched as his black hands roamed my wife's body. The color contrast with very erotic and my wife was responding to his touch by shifting her hips closer to the edge of the couch. Little moans of pleasure began escaping from her mouth.

Catching April's eye, I motioned to her as I got up from the couch. Meeting her half way I smiled and took her in my arms for a very sensual kiss. Her full lips were unique and very soft. My cock poked her in the belly.

She smiled saying, "is that for me?"

"It most certainty is." I replied.

She slid down my body and took my hard on into her mouth. She was very good at cock sucking and I had to stop her after a few minutes to maintain control. My wife was approaching her orgasm when I sat April on the couch next to her. Tony had shifted his hands, one was stroking in and out of her pussy while he licked her clit and the other was stroking his very hard cock. Lil was nearing her climax when he rammed two fingers into her and began to fuck them in and out. His action had the desired reaction, causing her to have an orgasm. Her legs went back and she shoved her pussy hard onto his tongue and fingers, her body vibrating with sexual pleasure. April and I were spell bound by the intensity of her climax. We watched as Tony kept his fingers in her and nibbled up her smoldering body to her nipples. Sucking in one then the other, as his hand positioned his cock at the entrance of his goal. As his cock touched her, her eyes opened, she looked at him and then at me.

I saw the desire and the concern in them, smiling at her I said, "I love you."

She smiled and turned back to Tony as he started sliding his cock into her. When he was half way in, her eyes widened.

"So big!"

He stopped and pulled a little ways out then began in again, this time he did not stop until his whole nine inch cock was buried in her. With a little push he bounced off her clit and began to fuck her. My wife had her next orgasm with a few seconds of his fucking.

While this was happening my hand was busy stroking April's clit and pussy. After Lil's second orgasm I turned to April and just looked. She was beautiful. Her eyes were hooded with desire and her pussy was very wet. I leaned over and kissed her again as my cock found it's way into her pussy. She moaned and began to jerk her legs up and down fucking my cock with her pussy. I sucked on her nipples one after the other while she fucked me. Straightening up I slid my hand to her pussy and began to stroke her clit.

"Oh that's good." she said just before she came.

My cock was telling me to slow down or this would be over very quickly.

"Hummm, I think I'll have a taste." I thought.

She moaned when I slid my cock from her. I immediately moved down and sucked her clit into my mouth which caused another moan. Glancing over to Tony and my wife as I tried to bring April off with my mouth and tongue. I saw that Tony had hooked her legs on his shoulders and was fucking her with long deep strokes. His black cock was really stretching her white pussy, which was pulsating as his balls bounced against her ass with each stroke. My wife's hands appeared around his ass and pulled him into her as she ground her pussy against him, cumming yet again. April's hands which were playing with my hair, suddenly grabbed my head and pulled me into her pussy as she came. After she relaxed I straightened and pulled her to the floor. Turning her around on her knees facing the couch, I positioned myself behind her and shoved my cock back into her.

"Yes I love this position. Fuck me hard."

I grabbed her ass spreading her apart so I could get as deep into her as possible, I noticed Tony was moving my wife into the same position. I had the pleasure of watching him slid his big cock into my wife's tight pussy, as I fucked his beautiful black wife's pussy. We smiled at each other.

I said, "you are a lucky man. Your wife is not only gorgeous she is a great fuck."

He nodded and said, "I think we are both lucky."

"Shut up back there and fuck us we want to cum again."

12