All Comments on 'Bob's Old Friends'

by atlantic_rim

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

My friend Colin ,who is my age 57,asked me over.I arrived,there was a young guy about 25 swimming in the pool.Col looked at me,said he fucked me,he said he likes older guys,i told him i knew a few,interested.Go upstairs,get yourself ready,kneel on the bed,we will come up.I lubed myself,my cock semi hard at the prospect of a young guy.I knelt on the bed,the door opened,Col and the guy came in.Col walked over,felt my cock and balls,i heard him say come here,i will get you ready.Col is a great cock sucker and i heard him work the guys cock.O.k,give it to him,i felt hands on my hips, the head of his cock at my hole and pulling me back slid deep into me.So hard,i moaned,he began fucking me,Col was right,he fucked my arse for at least 20-30 minutes,sawing easily in and out of me,my cock jetting cumm as he worked my arse over until i felt him swell and speed up and my arse was filled with wonderful warm cumm.He kept going then i felt him shrink and pull away.My insides felt gooey and warm as Col said my turn as he moved behind me and sank his quite large cock easily into my just fucked arse,only fucking me for a short time before emptying his cumm inside me.I made myself available everytime Col called me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
me too

i love showering in the change room at the pool i noticed an older guy watching me so i took care soaping my cock more than would be mormal i dried off and went to the urinal he followed and said come over to my place and let me do you i agreed and was surprised that there were3 other old guys there they soon discovered my submissive mature and now when we meet at the pool there are more guys that invite me home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
never too old.

Old guys rule. Bend over please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Funny

I found a cartoon in a magazine. The naked lady was jumping out of the cake with a big smile on her face. A man said to his friend, "She's really going to be pissed off when she finds out we are a bunch of queers."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The feel of a guy eating my ass is terrific. I got eaten at a glory hole last week and jerked off while the gents tinge was deep in me. I wanted him to piss me but his hard on wouldn’t let the stream go. I sulked him of as a thank you for the excellent rim job. I knew the guy I was doing it with. He is a frequent lover who loves glory holes and porn theaters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous