All Comments on 'Body Possession Ch. 02'

by warnos

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
sexymeupsexymeupalmost 7 years ago
control

Sam. just totally messed up big time he lost control to Ronda already. she just walked all over him, he should have figured out some way to kick her out, now that he is in her body what happens to Jamie's body Sam was using? Does it die? since there is no longer a life form in it? or does it remain like in a coma state? what about the link Sam has to the heart does it link to Ronda's since he gave up the other body or is it still linked to Jamie's heart, if so if Jamie dies so does Sam and she gets the all the power.

warnoswarnosalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Response

That was what I wanted to portray the story, Rhona did just walk up and take control, but for how long? The body that Sam has from Jamie is now Sam's body. If Jamie dies then nothing happens to Sam. As far as the hearts go when Sam switched bodies Jamie's heart is in tact and does not beat in tandem to Sam's heart. hope the story passed for the better with the editors. And hope that how I set the story up works out for chapter 3 as it is.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 7 years ago
story

looking forward to next ch. to see where you going with this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous