All Comments on 'Bonded and Bred Ch. 01-02'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Really enjoyed reading this can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More, please.

Can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Outstanding!

Great introduction to this world. Very anxious to read more!

FaithWhiteFaithWhitealmost 9 years ago
aaahhh

Need more. Was really enjoying that. I look forward to more chapters making an appearance.

Kiddo1001Kiddo1001almost 9 years ago
Great beginning

One word of advise, write for yourself and then for your readers. Don't pay attention to all the naysayers here. Great beginning to the story.

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 9 years ago
Waiting

For more! Very good start. Plz continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My bad!

I clicked 4 stars when I meant 5! Sorry! Love the story!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
good start.

keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ch 01-02

No sex yet so you will lose a lot of readers at this point. Explanation of the alien/human interface not clear. Actually, aliens not necessary : there is a whole genre of novels that just take sexy shapeshifting werewolves and vampires for granted and go from there (eg. the ''Twilight " series. ) Start with a changeling/human sex scene that is really hot to catch your reader's interest then fill in with some background and story but sex on every page if you want to hold your reader's. The deft interweaving of plot with hot works best...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CH 01-02

You really are a downer.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

"Iris smiled as she dropped her own phone into her bag. Having her sister in town was turning out to be really nice!" I liked this. It may seem trivial to some, but it just feels good and wholesome to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES