Bonded Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please. Eat first."

He sat down across from her at his own plate of food. She reluctantly picked up her fork and took a bite. Her eyes widened in surprise. Between the looks John was giving her and her own hunger, she wolfed down the plate of food. As she finished, she caught him looking smugly in her direction.

"If you were trying to soften the blow, you had better think again," she said with narrowed eyes.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"No, just making sure you have the strength to keep up."

She arched her eyebrow and crossed her legs imperiously. John finished eating quickly. They moved to the living area where Stephanie sat down on the loveseat and curled her feet underneath. John stayed standing, pacing back and forth in front of the TV.

"I know you must have several hundred questions," he started. "I will answer as many of them as I can, but if you can wait until I finish, I think most of the immediate ones will be answered up front."

She nodded.

"Five years ago, John was on his way home from the dinner where you first met when he passed out at a stop light. The police found him and he was quickly taken to an emergency room. When he regained consciousness, he refused any and all tests and signed himself out of the hospital. The next day, unknown to you, he went to his preferred doctor and had a few tests done. He discovered he had a tumor in his brain.

"I know this, because at the time I was observing from the mind of one of the other doctors in the office. Being what I am, I was able to leave his mind and enter John's to see what I could learn. It was there that I first met you. From instinct, I knew that you were a potential match as a bond partner. Don't ask me how, that is something each of us knows instinctively.

"So I struck a bargain with John. While he initially thought he was imagining things, I was able to convince him that I was real and that I could help him hold this at bay for a time. In exchange, I only wanted to reside in his mind. He would provide the energy I needed to help him and I would help him by keeping the cancer in check. I warned him that his time would be limited.

"In no way did I influence his decision to continue courting you. I could tell his feelings for you were genuine. I refrained from telling him anything about my search for a bond partner although I think he eventually figured that out. Throughout that year, he dated off and on but he always wanted to reach out and try again with you.

"Well, you know pretty much how the story went from there. At least until two months ago."

Stephanie looked up at him in surprise.

"How did you know?"

"I wasn't sure at first, but as you continued trying, I became more certain.

"As I had to spend more energy holding the cancer at bay, my presence triggered your subconscious. As a bond partner, your subconscious did not want you taking pleasure from someone else. You sensed your partner and took avoidance measures.

"Basically, we were like the same poles on a pair of magnets. When I got too close, you were repelled. But because I was only a presence in his mind, only your presence left your body. You felt like an observer, did you not?"

She nodded, dumbstruck.

"Last night, I could feel it happening again. I had a brief discussion with John after you went to bed. He agreed; he had not realized you were suffering. We went upstairs, he called to you, and then... well... "

He grinned again as he tailed off. She struggled to find words again.

"So what..." she started.

"Am I?" he finished. "I am a member of a very old race of shapeshifters from another star."

She just stared.

"Seriously. Shapechanger. I was the big slug thing in the bathroom last night, remember?"

She nodded weakly. He sighed with relief.

"My race is still a proud, thriving race. On our planet roughly one thousand years ago, we stopped being able to fertilize our own young. No one knows why. All we knew was that each year, fewer and fewer bond partners were giving birth.

"We have very long lives. At first no one was worried. But as the problem persisted, our concern began to grow. So after one hundred years or so, we started looking for a solution. Fifty years later, a strange thing occurred: we began to hear a signal from another planet. In that communication was a sample of their genome. While most only looked at it as a curiosity and distraction, one of the researchers discovered that this race's genetics would be easily made compatible with our own.

"So the race for a cure was slowed as we reached for the stars. And thirty five years later, we set foot on an alien world. And despite some initial difficulties and complications, we were able to work together. We found bond partners among this new race and we were able to grow as a species again.

"Having discovered one miracle and now being able to sustain our population again, we continued to search. Over the next seven hundred years, we discovered three more races we were compatible with and another six races with whom we were not compatible but we now trade with anyway.

"So we had stopped looking about one hundred years ago, satisfied that we had survived and were once again thriving. And then about forty years ago we heard reports of these strange radio signals being broadcast through space. It took us a few years to pin down the source and we eventually found Earth.

"We could not believe what we were seeing was real. The genetic diversity we could see just in those crude images was unbelievable. So we sent a few scout ships to check and were not disappointed with the results. About thirty years ago the first of five ships bearing one hundred of the last un-bonded adults from the original period - those of us who remember the realization that our species was coming to an end - arrived here on Earth.

"We have hidden and observed you; some of us have found our bond partners, others are still looking. Last night confirmed for me that I had found one of my potential bond partners."

His story ended and he stood there looking anxiously at her. The silence stretched and his look switched from anxious to concern.

"So... This is probably the part where you start asking me the thousands of questions raging through your head, yes?" he asked. "Either that or you are getting ready to start shouting and throwing stuff at me before rushing out the door to report me for being a complete lunatic."

She gave a short bark of derisive laughter.

"Yeah, not quite that far. The shouting and throwing stuff is seriously tempting right now."

He hesitated.

"And - not that I'm encouraging that course of action at all - why have you not started yet?"

"I'm having an argument with myself as to whether it would actually be effective.

"Look, I'm having enough trouble trying to process everything you just told me. Looking at you and just saying 'what?' over and over again doesn't seem fair. I'm just... it's just... well... for crying out loud, you look like my husband still! Look at this from my perspective!"

"Well, yes, I do. And I am: would you have been more or less confused after last night to have woken up and had a complete stranger cooking you breakfast and telling you that your husband is dead and this strange creature has been riding around in him for the last five years and that's what happened last night?"

Her mouth opened with her next retort stayed silent. She crossed her arms and huffed in frustration.

"So you've given me a lot of history," she said "But nothing about what happens from here. You've said bond partner several times, and at least twice while talking about me. What is going to happen to me?"

John blinked a few times in surprise. She smiled sarcastically at him.

"Well... you certainly cut straight to that point," he said, recovering.

"Check John's memories," she said shortly. "I don't exactly mince my words."

"Subtlety was not your strong point," he said. "John knew about the surprise birthday party you were preparing, by the way. Not the details, but he knew it was happening."

She leveled her look of death at him. He raised his hand in mock surrender.

"The short answer is that nothing happens without your approval at this point. Last night was me making up to you for the last two months.

"You can take any course of action you want. Seriously. You want to get up and walk away, there are no repercussions. John tore up the pre-nuptial agreement after his lawyer made you sign it before the wedding, so we could even get a divorce and you will still be very well taken care of.

"The downside is that because of last night sex with any other regular human is going to fall flat. And no, it's not that I'm that good, it's because of the pheromones I exude in my natural form. They enhance your pleasure. I cannot exude them forever which is probably a good thing; my species would only ever be interested in sex if we could."

She laughed shortly at his downside description.

"There's an understatement. But I'm talking about this bonding thing. What does it mean for you and me if we go forward? And yes, I'm including you in this discussion because you seem to have left yourself out of the last answer."

"Ah. Well, I left myself out because the downside for me if you walk is that I have to wait until an appropriate age before I can find a new host and begin searching again. Without me now, this body would drop dead. There would be a number of very awkward questions for you and as your bond partner I am sort of responsible for getting you into this mess. So leaving you a mess of that nature would be... impolite.

"Bonding would be... ideal. Aside from the obvious, your life would be considerably extended. Several bond pairs made when we met our first alien race are still alive today. A few weeks after the bonding we could, with your approval, begin preparing to have children; again, we do not have to, it is an option.

"There is a downside to bonding, however. Discovery. If any of this knowledge were to somehow leak, it would be a nightmare for the both of us. One or the both of us would need to 'disappear' and then the other could quietly fade from social memory and then we could finally leave. Anywhere off Earth, preferably my home planet."

"Any specific reason for that? I mean, I know it's your home and all, but I would figure you have been all over the place by now and would have picked something else... nice," she finished somewhat lamely.

He looked abashed.

"Well, yeah... about that.

"To put it simply, I'm the crown prince."

She stared at him blankly for a few seconds. She felt the oncoming rush but could have stopped it as much as she stopped herself from coming last night. The first giggle escaped. She clapped her hands over her mouth but it was far, far too late for that. Within seconds she felt tears rolling down her face as she tried to catch her breath between breaks in the laughter.

Several minutes later and she was again in control, although continuing to look at this face sent tremors through her body as she contained the laughter as best she could. She took one last breath and tried again.

"So let me get this straight," she started. "You come here, save my boyfriend's life back when he was my boyfriend, let him marry me and stay with me up to this point, and all this to find the one girl you can actually marry... or bond with anyway... to make her a princess?"

"I guess you coud put it that way," he said slowly. "I didn't really think it was that important, given everything else I've told you about."

She shook her head in amazement.

"So... what do you look like normally? I am just guessing you don't run around looking like that slug thing from last night all the time on your home planet."

"You would be right about that. That is our mating form, private except when we make love to our partners or are looking for a release. Our natural form is very similar to this."

A sudden image appeared in her head of several humanoids appearing genderless. Two were taller than the other two. She focused her attention on one of the two shorter ones and could sense his pride.

"That one is you?" she asked. "And how did you do that?"

"Yes, the one you focused on is me. And I was able to do that because you are a bond partner. Even though we are not bonded yet, we share a connection. It is easier once you are in contact, although our close proximity and relaxed feelings help right now. Should we go through with the bonding, the connection would grow much stronger over time."

"So," she said "Bonding. What does that involve?"

She was making decisions quickly. It was obvious to her that her life would never be the same, regardless of her decision. And given her (albeit brief) experience with his mating form last night she was pretty certain what her choice was going to be. She just did not want to jump into this blindly.

"It mainly involves a lot of sex," he said. "There is a special bonding link I have to use several times throughout the process and a lengthy duration of lovemaking to complete the connection. I have heard from three of the others that human woman seem to enjoy the bonding process."

"No other special preparation?"

"No. It would be better to make sure we have enough time alone to prevent discovery."

"So we could do it tonight?"

He looked at her in surprise.

"Don't look so disappointed," she said. He smiled.

"We could do it tonight, but i don't think it would be as... relaxing... as it was last night. My body is only capable of storing so much of the pheromones I used last night. Next weekend would be best as I would have time to replenish what I used last night."

"Good," she said, bouncing up. "I want to do some shopping."

He stared at her as she walked down the hall.

"So... yes?"

"Oh, that was pretty much a guarantee after last night. I just needed more information."

One week later - Saturday night

Stephanie sat at the vanity in one of the guest rooms in the penthouse and looked at herself in the mirror as she put a drop of perfume on her wrist and rubbed the other wrist against it. She had finally found a lipstick that matched the red trim on the corset she found shopping earlier this week. The corset was more an accent than a piece of clothing - it supported her tits instead of covering them. She had purchased the panties as well, but was not wearing them, instead opting only for the matching black leggings held up by garter straps to the bottom of the corset. Black high heels finished the outfit.

She smiled at the thought of this being called an outfit. She stood up and ran a hand up her body, feeling the cloth of the corset. She continued past the top and gave her nipple a little squeeze and shivered. The anticipation reminded her of the second time with John. That had certainly lived up to her expectations. She was pretty certain this would surpass everything she had ever done.

She grabbed the nearly transparent robe that completed the ensemble but did not bother tying it closed. She would be taking it off soon enough. With one last glance at herself in the mirror, she left the guest room and walked towards the master bedroom. Just as she had banned him from seeing her preparations, he had been quietly making some preparations of his own in the master bathroom to allow her to enjoy herself further, but she had not been able to use her own toilet for the last week.

Halfway to the bedroom, she realized that she could already feel her fluids running down the insides of her legs. When she closed the door behind her, the fabric of her robe slipped across her nipples and sent sparks through her pussy. She took the robe off as she crossed the room and dropped it outside. The door opened from the inside as she approached and she saw several of the tentacles that had held her up last time waiting just inside. With her heart now thundering in her chest, she saw her soon to be bond partner sitting just behind the bathtub in his mating form. The bathtub was normal, but another depression with several odd fixtures now occupied the floor in front.

The tentacles reached around her and picked her up still standing. She felt the pleasure buzzing in her mind from her partner. She was brought to the new depression and suddenly the tentacles let her drop, but only an inch or two. She could feel nothing holding her up, but she looked around in wonder as she floated above the ground.

"I may need something to hold onto," she said, looking around for her supports. Several of the support tentacles slid around her, within easy reach.

Two smaller tentacles reached out and touched her tits. She could see they each had small mouths on them. She shuddered as she remembered the little bites they had inflicted last time; as if in reaction, one snapped at her already sensitive nipple. She gasped in surprise and felt her first orgasm ripple through her body. A sudden rush of warmth from her pussy sent her fluids rushing down her legs.

She watched, again fascinated, as the first tube-like tentacle reached towards her pussy, the smaller licking tentacles swaying. She arched her back, trying to make contact. Growling with frustration, she grabbed one of her supports and pushed herself onto the member. She shuddered again as a second orgasm crashed into her, increasing the flow from her pussy. Other smaller versions of the tube tentacle began circling around her legs and sucking her juices off of them.

A new tentacle moved into sight in front of her; it was slim and had lines of white or yellow running down the fins that ran about a foot down its length. As she watched, it pulsed slightly at the end, growing thicker. She saw a bead of fluid form at the tip. Without hesitation, she reached for the new member and pulled it towards her mouth.

She licked the bead of pre-cum from the tip and exploded, spraying cum everywhere below her; the pre-cum had tasted like the most concentrated ambrosia and aphrodisiac combined. As she opened her mouth in a silent scream, the tentacle shoved its way into her mouth and began tunneling down her throat.

As her mind began to recover from the sensation, she began to gag on the member as she tried to take a breath. The two tentacles attending her breasts bit gently and pulled on her nipples as the tube tentacle extended something into her pussy. A sudden stinging sensation caused her to explode in another climax as her bladder evacuated as well, adding her urine to the spray.

As she convulsed wildly throughout the orgasm, the bonding tentacle quickly retracted so she could once again breath. It began sliding into and out of her mouth as she stopped her spasms and began to catch her breath.

She suddenly felt something very large near her asshole, which had been ignored up until this point. With one hand still stroking the cock in her mouth, she reached around and slid her hand along the cock probing her asshole. She moaned with pleasure at the size; she could tell as she tried to wrap her hand around it that it would stretch her ass like the bundle had last week. She eagerly used both hands to pull her cheeks apart.

Taking advantage of her offer, the two inch wide member, already coated in her fluids, pushed deep into her ass. She could feel the immense cock fill her ass and push deeper than she had ever imagined possible. As it continued to push, she groaned low and long, her pussy surging again in another orgasm. She could sense the feelers all over her pussy and legs eagerly sucking her juices off her body. The sensations elicited another groan as the orgasm continued for several minutes.

When the last orgasm passed the huge member in her ass finally stopped pushing; she could feel it coiled up in her intestines. She felt a twitch run through its entire length, starting at the tip buried in her body and rippling all the way to her asshole. Just as it reached her stretched asshole, she felt another stinging sensation in her pussy as well as another bite and pull on each nipple.