Bonded Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not even try to catch her breath; it was too late. As the cock in her mouth jerked its first orgasm, she exploded again. She tasted cum in her mouth and eagerly sucked and swallowed as much as she could. She could feel the cock in her ass continue to twitch as she continued to spray girl cum from her pussy. The tube tentacles had pulled back and away from this last orgasm, letting cum and urine spray her legs.

The cock in her mouth stopped twitching and retracted. She reached out for it but suddenly felt something wrong in her stomach. Her throat constricted as she started to heave; suddenly she spewed cum out of her mouth as the cock in her ass continued to release massive jets of cum into her body. As she felt hot cum washing down the front of her body, her orgasm only increased in intensity.

As she continued to spasm, she felt another head push through the stream and enter her throbbing pussy. She could feel the walls of her hot channel pulse around the huge member invading and girl cum spraying from around the member in her entrance. She could feel the cock buried in her ass stop and her spewing subsided.

As she wiped her mouth off, she felt the cock in her ass start to retract. She quickly reached out for one of her handholds as its girth started pulling her backwards instead of actually pulling out. Each bump in the surface sent sparks of pleasure racing through the region, teasing her but also relieving in that they did not spark another orgasm.

Several minutes later, she felt the tip leave her now gaping asshole. She could feel hot cum dripping from the abused ring of muscle and felt it slide down her legs, mixing with her girl cum from before. With another moan, she felt the familiar tremors of another orgasm wash over her body. She watched the bonding member swell to twice its size and it moved away from her face. She followed its movement as it went around to her ass. Another tentacle moved in front of her face. As she reached back and spread her cheeks again, she opened her mouth to allow the new cock entrance. Both eagerly slid into her entrances.

As one, all three cocks now entering her began to thrust simultaneously. Releasing her cheeks, she grabbed her handholds and held on, indeed, trying to push into each thrust into her ass and pussy. With each thrust, she felt the bonding member in her ass push deeper and deeper. She felt alternating bites at her swollen and sensitive nipples.

She exploded again as the cocks in her mouth and pussy started to spasm. She felt cum fill her pussy and then join her own as it overflowed. Unable to swallow fast enough, she also felt cum start dripping down her chin and onto her breasts. Each new sensation increased the intensity of the orgasm until she felt herself start to black out.

A stinging sensation on her nipple caused her to squeal with both pain and pleasure and stopped her from blacking out. She looked down to see several tiny hair size tentacles had wrapped themselves around her nipples and were pulling. One had snapped itself against the swollen tip to prevent her from blacking out. She watched in fascination as drops of milk started to form on the surface of her nipple.

As she felt herself start to black out again, a sting on the other nipple brought her back around. Then the cock in her mouth suddenly retracted. The tentacle buried in her ass had stopped pushing and suddenly twitched. She squeezed her eyes shut and screamed as the most intense orgasm yet wracked her body. The massive cock in her pussy began thrusting again as it twitched and spewed more cum; each thrust in was accompanied by a spray of cum and girl cum from between her legs.

She felt her stomach clench again and her throat constricted as she started to gag. With another sting at each nipple, each nipple was quickly released. Her scream cut off with a gurgle as more cum sprayed forth from her mouth.

She did black out this time, her mind unable to cope with all of the sensations racing through her body. She returned to reality quickly, her body still thrumming. As she began to catch her breath, she felt the massive cock pull out of her pussy. She glanced down and realized how large it was; probably more than three inches thick. She watched as cum - both her own and her lover's - pour out and down her legs. She could feel that it had started to seep through her leggings.

Suddenly she felt a ripping sensation and her leggings were torn away. There was a pang of guilt and a moment of loss as she realized she would not be able to wear those again. She could feel cum and sweat mixed underneath her corset, but it was left alone. The sensation was dizzying.

As the bonding member slid free from her body, she enjoyed the sensation of release in her body as well as that of cum dripping out of her asshole and pussy. She could feel its warm passage as it slid down her body. Tiny tremors shook her body as she took respite.

As cum stopped leaking from her orifices, she felt the support tentacles gently tug her legs apart. At the same time, she felt another familiar sensation in her rear as another tentacle began easing its way into her relaxed ring of muscle. She moaned softly as an even larger head forced its way through her body, slowly allowing her body to adjust to the new intrusion. Each ripple and bump on its surface caused her to twitch with jolts of pleasure.

As the massive cock burrowed deeper and deeper into her body, she felt gentle kisses and caresses place on her tits, dancing around the nipples, only occasionally flicking them gently. She was soon twitching and twisting, trying to elicit a proper release, but all motion would stop whenever she tried.

She realized why a few minutes later; the bonding tentacle brushed against her pussy just after all other motion stopped. The bead of pre-cum immediately sparked an explosive orgasm as the moisture re-ignited the sensitive folds of her pussy. Her back arched as she screamed and then cut off again in a gurgle as cum exploded from her mouth; she was no longer heaving. Her body was too exhausted to expend the energy. Cum was forced through her body and out by the force of the orgasm behind it.

She exulted in the exhaustion and ecstasy.

As the bonding member pushed into her pussy, she realized that it had grown enormous. During a pause in her pleasure, she looked down to see a massive six inch wide limb forced into her body. As she watched, another inch pushed in. The fins running the length of the member pulsed once and a stinging sensation blasted all rational thought out of her mind as another orgasm shattered her reality.

As she struggled back to her body, she realized that her ass and pussy were being thrust in sequence by the two cocks. Unable to muster the strength to help, she felt her body held fast by the support tentacles.

She felt the fins pulse again and her orgasm triggered a mirror response in the massive cock buried in her ass. She felt the long, slow pulses near her stomach and simply opened her mouth to let cum flow out. Each pulse had a long pause in between that gave her just enough time to exhale and draw a fresh breath before a new surge bubbled out.

Then the head in her pussy hit her cervix. She felt the blinding tumble of a cervical orgasm wash over her as the cock began to pulsate wildly and spew gallons of cum. Each thrust brushed her cervix again and again, the pain overwhelmed and enhancing the pleasure. She felt cum and girl cum mixed and spraying from her pussy with each throb. The tube tentacle attached itself to the front of her clit and started pulsing in time with the thrusts. Another sting in her pussy had her abused bladder shuddering again, prolonging her ecstasy. The smaller tube tentacles attached themselves to her nipples and she could feel the pins and needles of the feelers stinging the swollen and sensitive tips, sending her further over the edge.

From what she could determine, she floated in that ecstasy for more than ten minutes. Each time she thought the sensation was going to ebb, a new assault sent her crashing over the edge. She was reduced to twitching like a fish on the deck of a boat.

As the tentacle in her ass started to retract and pull out of her body, she continued to twitch. Her overwhelmed mind thought it was at least twenty minutes before the last of the tentacle pulled from her asshole. It had released several more times, causing more overflow from her mouth, but as the tip pulled out of her ass, she felt cum flow freely out and down her legs.

She moaned and shuddered again as the sensation sparked a smaller orgasm.

The tentacle in her pussy slowly started pulling out. With each motion, she felt the walls pulsate wildly, like they were trying to not let go. The longest, most drawn out orgasm she had ever experienced followed as her lover withdrew over the course of the next half hour.

As she hung suspended in the air again free from all limbs, she felt cum flowing from her ass and pussy slow to a trickle. She tried to summon the strength to move, but froze again as she felt her legs gently pulled apart. This time she also felt her arms pulled apart so she was spread eagle. She felt a slight pressure in her ass and pussy and felt several tentacles pushed into each. As one snaked towards her face, she opened her mouth and let it in.

In sequence, the tentacles started thrusting, long gentle movements meant to finalize the bond and prolong her final orgasm. She felt countless smaller tentacles join the motion, taking advantage of her overly relaxed orifices. Others seemed content to caress her body, gently biting or sucking at her breasts and nipples, the insides of her legs, her neck and other sensitive areas.

The orgasm slammed into her like a tsunami; the pace of the thrusting never changed but the orgasm washed over her and obliterated all other feeling and thought. She shuddered and clawed at her restraints as she thrashed and twisted.

For the next forty minutes, she survived in the grip of unbelievable ecstasy. Every motion was calculated to keep her at her peak. The cock in her mouth let her breath enough to stay alive but kept her choked off enough to maintain the orgasm. Finally, with restraint finally pushed past its limit, she felt her lover release in a grand finale of an orgasm. Cum sprayed all over her body. She felt cum spray from her ass, mouth and pussy.

For five more minutes, she reveled in her lover's endurance and pleasure. When it was over, she felt him leave her body slowly. She slowly sank to the floor; she could feel cum had filled the depression in the floor but was unable to move herself. She sank into the puddle and lay there, a quivering mass of barely rational human being.

She was only vaguely aware of being moved to the bathtub, somehow filled with warm water. She let herself fade to sleep in the contoured seat, massaged but jets of hot water around her.

Sunday morning

Once again, Stephanie found herself in her bed. This time, however, there was no confusion. She sighed contently and experimented with movement slowly. She could tell many of her woman bits were sensitive. She was also pretty certain she was going to be walking funny for the next few hours.

She sat up slowly. The sheet slid down and exposed her chest but she did not care immediately. After last night, modesty seemed unimportant. She gradually made her way out of bed. She settled for a silk chemise and panties, figuring they would rub less against her sensitive skin and walked carefully to the door.

A young man was carrying a bed tray up the stairs and spotted her at the door. He smiled at her. She smiled back, recognizing him immediately; this was not even a younger version of John, this was her new lover, her bond partner, and was probably an amalgamation of looks he had acquired since landing on Earth.

"Well, it's good to see you up and about, although it does kind of spoil the surprise I had in store for you," he said.

"I think I can be convinced to return to bed this morning," she replied.

She walked with more confidence and strength back to the bedroom, although the area between her legs still felt stretched and pulled in about thirty different directions. He put the bed tray on the bed and helped her get situated again.

"So, I can tell you recognized me," he said as she started to eat "but do you know why I chose this look?"

She swallowed before answering.

"I'm guessing it's a mix of looks from the people you have used to move around before John."

He smiled.

"It's that and the closest equivalent I can manage to my own age on my world."

She smiled smugly.

"So I am technically older that you?"

He sighed, "Yes."

She laughed at his tone. They continued small talk as she finished eating. When she was done eating, she looked at him and asked simply:

"So now what happens?"

To be continued...