Bonne Blue Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael smiled and took my wrists and kissed them. He picked me up underneath my knees and cradled me as would a groom carrying his new bride over a threshold and put me gently on the bed.

"Now it will be my imagination to complement yours; please lie on your back and close your eyes again."

"You have beautiful breasts my love and they were meant to be licked and touched and so I shall."

He started licking and sucking my breasts while I was caressing his head and face with my hands; moaning and gasping with pleasure.

I pushed my pussy into his hand as he was stroking me until he parted the lips of my womanhood to get to my sweet, swollen clitoris making me gasp and pant and moan louder.

"Please Michael, I want to come, I want you to kiss me...oh god that feels so good and I want to suck on your big cock."

"Keep your eyes closed... are they closed...good?" and he shifted to kiss my lips. Michael continued stroking my swollen clitoris and all the while I was thinking about sucking on his big cock.

Michael just brought me to the peak of orgasm and stopped with something else in mind for me. He went down on my dripping pussy with his mouth and tongue; licking and sucking and teasing.

I lay there thrusting my dripping wet pussy into his face for him to lick harder. My hands were above my head and in my hair and I was rolling my head from side to side as my first orgasm consumed me like a star going over nova......I had no idea it was like this.

Michael gently rolled me over onto my stomach. He then had me get up on my hands and knees; his dam was about to burst and now that I was satisfied....

Michael rammed his rock hard cock into my still dripping pussy while holding onto my hips and pounding me relentlessly with his balls slapping against me.

I've never done anything like this before; intercourse and oral was all new to me.

I was getting aroused a second time, another orgasm was starting to be born and I was thinking through my moaning and panting 'Oh my god it feels so good...fuck me harder, Michael' fuck me harder.'

Michael's lustful thrusts increased in speed and in power. I was bucking and panting and moaning as my second orgasm burned through me; it was as good as the first; I could feel his hot thick and rich semen being pumped into my dripping and swollen ravaged pussy as he came. He had taken my virginity and I felt no pain.....only his love and my pleasure.

I looked at him lying there and for a millisecond he seemed to be glowing like all the colors of the rainbow and then it was gone.....it must be a trick of the light.

I was determined not to waste a single drop. I would lick his cock clean with my mouth when he rolled off over on his back; a bit of advice from Mellissa; we talked at length how to please your man.

Michael's after-orgasm helplessness allowed me my opening to see if I could get him hard again with mouth and tongue.

I started by kissing his stomach and working my way down to his cock and started licking and sucking on the tip.

He reached up and gathered up my hair into a ponytail and to keep it out of my mouth and he was instantly hard again, I was thinking..."Michael tastes delicious and he's mine. If I do say so myself I'm not doing badly for my first time; his big cock belongs in my mouth as his tongue belongs in my pussy."

I mentally hugged myself with these new thoughts as continued licking and sucking. Mary of all people explained me how to perform a dynamite blowjob. She even gave me a soft cover book to read on the subject.

It's Mary's contention that a woman who performs a dynamite blowjob will always keep her man from straying, particularly if she loves him and they spend intimate time together.

It's also her contention that a hard man with a strong forceful tongue who returns the favor of oral is a treasure beyond measure.....all this from my prim and proper Aunt Mary.

Mary said what better way to stroke a man's ego than to swallow; 'That is my motto too now' I thought as I continued to suck and get him horny and hard again 'I'm in charge now. Michael's tongue plays my pussy like the bow on the strings; the songs of Nirvana and Shangri-La. I'm going suck cock and get a load of his rich, creamy semen squirted into my mouth to swallow'.

Michael let go of my ponytail just before his orgasm washed over him filling my mouth with gobs of his thick, creamy semen. I tasted and savored every bit before swallowing, wishing for more and thinking "His seed tastes so complex and is a little hard to describe...hmm... a little salty and a little sweat but creamy and rich and not at all what I expected; definitely hints of testosterone but mostly it tastes like my Michael."

Michael put his arms above his head stretching and smiling while I scooted up and knelt over him, straddling his hips on my knees. I let my hair fall forward partially over my face to do peek-a-boo eyes and purred "poop-poop-e-do, I love you!"

"I take back everything about the baby part, Bettie Boop" he teased "You're one sexy number" and Michael made the raspy guttural Tasmanian-Devil noise that always makes me smile.

"I'm your primary number, Taz" I teased back "so don't you forget it."

"Never, my love, never" he said reaching for me to cuddle; our first time cuddling in bed after making love.

Michael was enthralled when I first told him of the intimacy of pajama talks, therefore I bought us matching pajamas. I've spent dozens of evenings with him at his house cuddled on the couch or in bed watching movies and drinking hot chocolate.

We spent several nights together just sleeping in his bed until I was ready to make love to him, and I left there for work the following morning. I thought about showering with him; however it never got beyond that.

Mellissa was surprised that nothing happened given I was taking precautions. Mary wasn't surprised at all and pleased with Michael's patience and respect for me saying "Most men lack the restraint, patience or self-control. I have no doubt the good Doctor loves you Bonnie; do as you are doing; you'll know when you're ready."

I snuggled up next to him, pulling the down comforter over us. Michael held me stroking my hair; I was remembering the brief millisecond when I saw the rainbow of light emanating from my love and wondering about it; I fell asleep, warm and content in his strong arms.....................................

I AWOKE AROUND THREE IN THE MORNING to find Bonne wide awake snuggled up close to me. "Is everything alright, my love?" I asked touching her face, the scent of her perfume lingering and alluring still.

"Everything is perfect, sweetheart" she replied "I love you."

"I love you too baby, and I think I know what you want" and that is true because my sense of smell is most acute.

"Roll over on you back and enjoy."

Starting with her lips, I kissed them long and deep, I continued kissing my way down to the base of her throat; I kissed Bonne's beautiful breasts; Bonne's perfectly round and full breasts with rosy pink areolas with slightly darker pink nipples. I was not content to merely kiss her nipples. I licked them making her moan and coo, while feeling them harden in my mouth, as I sucked on them.

I made my way down to her flat stomach. I could smell her sweet musky arousal, along with subtle hints of the remaining essence of virginal blood.

Finally, I arrived to my final destination......her womanhood; parting her swollen and plump pink pussy lips to get to her flower... her swollen and sensitive little clitoris.

I licked and sucked while probing her with my tongue until I had her squirming and moaning with pleasure.

Bonne tastes like nectar & ambrosia, the legendary sustenance of the gods and what better way than return the favor oral to pleasure your woman than to taste her.

As Bonne's orgasm washed over her, she was bucking and squirming much to my delight. She managed to pull the fitted bottom sheet partially from the bed and all the pillows and quilt ended up on the floor and she was blushing.

"My goodness baby" I said picking up a few pillows as Bonne slid out of bed to fix the sheet "I love you, my sexy and primary number."

"I love you more, sweetheart. Do you want shower together?"

"Yes, we will shower in the morning?"

"Right now" she demanded hitting me again playfully with a pillow and smiling with her dimples on full display.

"Bonne; do you realize it's four in the morning!"

"Yes, and we'll be getting up in an hour. You've set the alarm for five to watch the sunrise, remember? That gives us an hour."

"An hour in the shower; we'll look like prunes."

"No we won't and it will be fun."

Bonne got into the shower with me holding a small mesh bag full of homemade herbal soaps, shampoos and conditioners.

"It's your idea baby so you do me first" I said "I leave myself in your capable hands."

The first thing Bonne did was to shampoo and condition my hair. She then washed my face with an exfoliating cleaner, saying, "This is gentle enough to use every day and will do wonders for your skin, sweetheart."

Bonne finished by washing me with peppermint soap using her hands while paying special attention to my manhood, which was proudly standing at attention I may add, while kissing my lips long and deep while she was doing it.

I don't believe there was a part of me she didn't wash, including the soles of my feet.

I shampooed Bonne's hair, rinsing it well to remove all of the shampoo. I then massaged the conditioner in starting with the tips and working my way up to her scalp. Then she handed me a large claw- type hair clip and instructed me to twist her conditioner-saturated hair on top of her head before fastening it in place with the clip.

I soaped Bonne down with a lavender soap, massaging her full round breasts, and then everywhere else while kissing her lips and hugging her every chance I could get.

After Bonne rinsed the conditioner from her hair and wrapped it in a towel, we got out and we dried each other off. We got dressed and she had me sit on a kitchen chair.

As I sat there as she combed my hair several different ways until she commented "You haven't said anything about my hair."

"Are you referring to the fact that you're growing it out?" I asked

"Yes" and she tugged on mine playfully "I'm growing it for you. I've only wore it in this bob for about a year."

"Thank you, Bonne. How did you know I'd prefer it longer?"

"Call it a woman's intuition, sweetheart and I love you."

"I love you too, baby. It will be light soon. I'll make the coffee and join you for a cup on the porch................"

It was around seven in the evening on a chilly Friday in October. The vibrant fall colors of golden yellows, oranges and red were on full display. Saturday was to be warm and balmy.

Bonne and I had been together for 18 months and I am pleased to say Bonne's hair is almost to the middle of her back. There are parts of the brain that may be stimulated to expedite hair growth.

I brush it and braid it for her when she asks and often when she doesn't. She often teases me with it by wearing it pinned up for the day and then letting me take it down before or until we're making love. Bonne's long hair is a delight to my eyes and fingers and she will style it any way I ask.

Admittedly, after she told me she was growing out on her own accord, I did place some gentle commands in her mind so that long hair will always be her preference......other than that our love continues to grow and flourish.

Recently home from the hospital I was checking my mail when my doorbell rang.

I wasn't expecting company and planned on going to bed early. Bonne and I were going to have breakfast with the Aunts before going to Letchworth State Park, also known as the Grand Canyon of the East; all 14,350 acres of it along the Genesee River. We will have a picnic by lower falls; one of three water falls; the tallest is over 100 feet high.

During breakfast I was going to give Bonne her engagement ring surprising all three. I had the diamond from my mother's ring mounted in a platinum setting.

We planned on hiking along the bank of the river in the gorge. We will wade in the shallows to look for fossils amidst the splendor of autumn's colors. We are planning for a three backpacking trip in the Adirondacks and then spending another three days relaxing in the family cabin.

Mary was waiting at the door with a bottle of Pinot Noir wine in her hand and she looked lovely. She was wearing a long sleeve violet-blue knee length dress that matched her eyes under an almost ankle length dark blue wool cape with a monks hood. I also noticed she had black knee high calfskin leather boots peeking from underneath the cape.

Mary's hair was up in a figure-eight bun that evening and she was wearing her pearls.

I invited her in exchanging pleasantries and helped her out of her red silk lined cape, admiring the quality of the material as I hung it on the mirror bench coat rack in the foyer

I was thinking 'Mary has classic and sophisticated style that suits she and Bonne so well and I approve.'

"One of the reasons I'm here is to discuss your future with my niece" Mary said handing me the bottle "I want to hear from you face to face what your intentions are with Bonne. I want to know what's on your mind.

Bonne is in love with you, Michael, I don't want to see her hurt. You are an alpha male and have an irresistible appealing way with women.

You may have Mellissa fooled about your fidelity......" and she let the words hang.

"May I pour you a glass? I asked looking at the label, "Sutter Home" one of my favorite wines and hers "I will be happy to discuss it with you; to assure you I'm ready to settle down. Bonne is the only woman in my life now.

The kitchen is to the left. Thank you for the wine; this is very thoughtful of you. Sharing a bottle of Pinot Noir is just the thing to celebrate your first visit to my home."

I offered Mary my arm and she took it replying sweetly "Please lead the way."

Once in the kitchen I uncorked the bottle and poured two glasses, handing her one before clinking our glasses together and offering a toast "To my love, Bonne" and I took a sip noticing she hadn't.

"You're not drinking" I offered.

"There's time enough for that. I have no doubt that you love Bonne deeply with every ounce of your being. Your actions speak louder than words.

I find you more than acceptable in all venues but one. I'm very good at persuading people to change for the better...call it magic if you like."

"Dear, lady, I'm very fond of you and Mellissa. It's good to know I'm acceptable in most if not all. Nobody is perfect."

"Let me put a few cards on the table" she said, taking a sip of wine "Suppose I tell you I've hired a private investigator to check you out thoroughly?"

"Would this private investigator happen to be a former-police State Police Captain? If so you've wasted your money!"

"How do you know that?" Mary asked.

"I guessed and you confirmed it" I hadn't used any telepathy on Mary or Mellissa; besides it is easy enough to arrive at the conclusion of the PI's identity, John Fuller.

John Fuller's' wife was my uncle's patient while I was in medical school. He blames Graydon for her degenerative paralysis and vowed revenge after his lawsuit failed. I also know John was once a parishioner at your church until his wife died.

Now on a side note; I didn't share this with Mary; when John Fuller transferred the care of his wife to another doctor; in a very short time the poor woman could barely move and the pain killers made her lethargic and depressed. Lois's biggest regret in life was not having children.

Graydon planted the seeds of a life and children in the fertile garden of Lois's mind and Lois did the rest. Lois finally had her children, something her husband couldn't give her. Granted, it wasn't real, except to Lois. Her paralysis was gone and she was a vibrant and active young woman of 25...with children.

In her mind, Lois and her husband raised a family together; a boy and girl with all the joys and heartbreaks of a family. She watched them grow into adults and have children of their own.... she lived the life she always wanted while paralyzed in a coma in her hospital bed. Lois Fuller died a peaceful death at a ripe old age as a great-grandmother in the bosom of her extended family with seven decades compressed into a few short months.

Graydon has a copy of Lois's Death Certificate.....I've seen it....she was only forty years old when she died. I strive to be as good a man as my uncle.

"Are you seeing other women now, Michael?" Mary asked taking a sip of wine.

"No, Mary, and this is a particularly good vintage year."

"I know for a fact you're seeing two women close to my age as we speak," she replied calmly, "it doesn't matter, and facts are facts! John Fuller is irrelevant, Michael; his motives are just as irrelevant. I had a second PI on retainer to confirm the first; just to be sure."

"Then you've wasted you money a second time. There is nothing sexual going on with them now. They clean my house and cook for me. In case you haven't noticed I have a voracious appetite."

"As I said, I know everything about you, Michael; your anonymous donations to charity; you've given away hundreds of thousands of dollars and yet you live modestly. Do you deny it....I've seen your tax returns. Do you deny this?"

"Please stop inferring I'm a liar. I'm trying to be patient with you. Did you come here to argue and make me angry? It is not unknown for investigators to share information and fees when a client has preconceived notions and there is money to be made from him or her."

"I'm a successful business woman. I'm more than capable of discerning facts from fiction; truths from half truths."

"I know you're a capable business woman, Mary. I wish I had your complete approval and trust. That being said I fully intend to continue courting Bonne regardless of what you think. We'll eventually be engaged and then marry."

I went active, blocking her perception that I was. I was prepared for some mental sparring although uncertain on the particulars or style she might employ.

Powerful partials often use symbolism on a person. Mary mentioned magic and most likely believes her telepathy is magic. She may use classic folklore magic by invoking incantations and such. I might have a few tricks up my sleeve there as well....just to make this interesting.

I know you are telling the truth and they omitted and held information from me. I have my ways of knowing. They have been punished and I have my money back. I just wanted to hear the truth from you. I've decided that I will give into temptation, Michael.

You're not officially engaged to Bonne yet. I'll never have this opportunity again....you'll not remember; not even the pleasure I will give you; the pleasure I bestow on all my secret lovers; Their pleasure to maintain my magical equilibrium.

I'm not as straight laced or proper as you and everyone thinks. I have sexual needs the same as any woman. I love to fuck and suck cock.

Nobody knows this. I've compelled them all to forget; a potion here, a word of power there. My chosen business is not merely coincidence. It has other practical applications. Does this revelation frighten or intrigue you, Michael? "

Mary took my face in her hands and lightly kissed my lips "I'm only human you know. Do you find me attractive? Do you want me? I give myself freely to you and this will be your only opportunity."

"I have no idea what you mean by equilibrium. Do you find me attractive, Mary?"

"I find you very attractive. Didn't I compliment you as an Alpha male with an irresistible appealing way with women; that is why I've kept my guard up until now. I'm very attracted to you."

1...345678