Bonne Blue Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we, Bonne" he said taking my arm to escort us to our seats.

Michael held my hand all throughout the movie. Neither of us was paying much attention to it. When the movie ended, Michael talked to the Manager. As we were leaving the theatre I noticed a game machine in the lobby.

I'm sure it wasn't there when we walked in. I'm talking about the kind with the stuffed animals or stuffed dolls. You put your tokens in and maneuver a joy stick that operates a cable and claw.

I kissed Michael's cheek and asked him if would like to play; to which he replied "Your wish is my command, beautiful, provided I receive a hug or a kiss for each captured stuffed menagerie."

"Like this?" I boldly replied as I put my arms around his neck and kissed his lips.

"Yes, exactly like that beautiful Bonne" he replied as he put his arms around my waist. "You didn't blush and I'll be right back."

Michael returned with a large bag full of hundreds of tokens and placed it on top the game machine. "Ladies first!" he as he dropped a token into the slot.

We played for a couple of hours and we became quite good at it. Soon the machine was half empty; the top piled high with our captured stuffed menagerie.

We gave away all of the prizes but two; a stuffed Betty Boop doll for me and a stuffed Tasmanian-Devil for Michael. We had quite a crowd gathered around us when we gave away handfuls of tokens and stuffed animals.....giving forward and sharing our luck and good fortune. Looking back, playing that game with him and giving away our prizes was one of the best times in my life.

I think back to my teenage crushes and romantic fantasies. I never had a boyfriend until him. I never kissed a man on the lips and only imagined what it would be like.....with Michael it's as natural to me as breathing given my shyness around men.

Somehow, I pushed away most of my shyness and hesitation around Michael that afternoon because I can't get enough of his hugs and kisses.

I've known him for less than two days and I want us to be lovers.

I want......it will be so wonderful....there's no doubt in my mind.....there will be no more baby steps for Bonne Aileen Allaway.

Being with Michael is like being with a childhood sweetheart of shared spirit and now that we've finally met, we are learning about each other for the first time.....................................

"BONNE, BONNE, BONNE...... I thought every time she kissed me or hugged me "You've stolen my heart!" When we got to the car I laughed when she pushed our stuffed toys together as if they were kissing and then we laughed when she held up Betty Boop for me to kiss and I did.

When I held up the Tasmanian-Devil for her to kiss, Bonne did a fantastic Betty Boop imitation "Don't be silly, poop-poop-e-do, I'm only going to kiss you!" and she hugged me and kissed me lightly on the lips, laughing when I gave my best raspy guttural growl of the Tasmanian-Devil.

Before we drove away, Bonne put the stuffed toys together side by side in the back seat and buckled them in place as if they were small children. Curious about this sweet tender gesture, I lightly probed her thoughts and feelings about them.

I was thinking 'my beautiful blue eyes; I will cherish and protect you with my last dying breath'...............

IT WAS RAINING HEAVILY when we returned to my house. I put the kettle on for tea while Michael called in our order. There was a change in plans. We moved the furniture in the parlor out of the way to clear a space in front of the fireplace. We then spread a blanket on the floor to have a cozy indoor picnic. We even built a fire.

Mr. Chang the proprietor of the Lotus Garden Restaurant delivered our meal in person and wow what a decadent cornucopia of delights he prepared for us.

We began our exotic repast with a delicate and soothing clear fish soup to wet the palette. We sampled succulent cold sushi of shrimp and an equally succulent sashimi of sea bream, tuna and squid.

There was snow crab rolled with turnip and grilled squid cake with egg yolk lovingly prepared to be a compellation of complex mingled tastes and textures to titillate the tongue.

We grazed on deep fried oysters with rice flour and devoured a crisp tempura of lobster.

We marveled at a perfectly grilled and moist blackened cod with Yuan sauce companioned with a hot and crunchy tempura of salty sweet lobster.

We dined on exquisitely prepared grilled fillet of beef slathered in heavenly seasonal mushrooms. We feasted on decadent grilled quail with Kuwayaki sauce served alongside of steamed rice with grilled salmon and salmon roe.

Our dessert was cold and refreshing white Miso ice cream and creamy pumpkin pudding...... despite Michael's huge appetite there was enough left over for another meal.

We didn't get an opportunity that day to take my boat out; we did that the following Tuesday afternoon. After our picnic in the parlor we moved the furniture back and took a long walk along the canal.

It was raining on-and-off with the sun peeking out occasionally between the clouds to shine on the individual raindrops in the grass creating the illusion a sparkling scattering of diamonds.

To see what Michael would say, although I already intuitively knew as I put a raindrop drop on my finger and held it to the sunlight "Use your imagination and tell me what you see; crystalline carbon perhaps?"

Michael kissed my finger tasting the raindrop. He scientifically explained the properties of surface tension and the Centrifugal Adhesion Balance plus other scientific theories that I don't understand but subjects he finds very interesting and relevant nonetheless.

My heart soared when Michael hugged me, whispering "You bring a new and different perspective to my life. I shall henceforth think of sun kissed raindrops as sparkling water diamonds........."

Michael and I were inseparable that day after our walk along the canal; we are what Mellissa refers to as an "item." I had a long talk with Mellissa about him; she gave me her version of the birds and the bees except it was quite graphic and involved in sexual content; including how to flirt, makeup and hair styling tips etc.....sexy girl things in general.

While I was growing up, Mellissa was the fun and spontaneous aunt. She took me Trick-Treating in full costume while Mary stayed home to pass out candy. Mellissa and I set up tents in the living room. Mellissa often looked the other way and allowed me to break little rules, while Mary didn't; Mary is strict but fair. All my little secrets and crushes I shared with Mellissa.

Mary is the aunt who I go to for serious matters or advice; especially now that I am a woman. We're very much alike; how we dress for example; including and especially our accuracy with first impressions about people; this is our big secret, known only to us. I'm sworn to secrecy. Mary says I must be patient and disciplined and when my time comes she will tell me more about our shared gift in great detail.

We had a serious pajama talk the following Sunday morning. The tradition of pajama talks started when I was three after my parents died. I would join one or both Aunt's in bed and we talked and played and cuddled......pajama talk.

I went to Mary's bedroom in my yellow flannel pajamas and knocked on the door. She was already waiting wearing her red satin ones. We talked and brushed each other's hair; I then braided my aunt's waist length hair and told her about my decision to grow my hair out again saying "Michael prefers women with long hair."

"Did Michael tell you that, Bonne?"

"No, we never discussed it."

"Then, how do you know?"

"I just do......it's my impression that he does."

"Is there anything else you would like to share, honey?"

"Yes" and I talked about the spiritual bond I feel with Michael and the fact I am so at ease with him to the point I can almost sense his feelings. I talked and she listened...... I told her I was falling in love with him.

We lay there for awhile and cuddled; Mary rubbed my face like she did when I was a little girl......I needed that.

I assumed Mary might call it puppy love or my first crush.....I was wrong. She advised me to take things slow and use common sense. She told me to trust my instincts, feeling, and impressions about Michael to meditate on them to sharpen them..................

TWO MONTHS PASSED since Bonne introduced me to the existence of water diamonds. I hadn't made love to her yet, although I have eaten many Sunday dinners with Bonne and her Aunts. Mary and Mellissa are gracious and attentive hostesses and set a generous table in keeping with my large appetite.

As far as Mellissa's' concerned I may as well be engaged to Bonne; she has welcomed me with open arms while Mary is just beginning to warm up to me.

Mary is another matter entirely. Her quiet reserve suggests the deep mystery of her hidden sexuality that I find very attractive; almost the point of distraction.

I surmise Mary is playing with and testing me. Nothing passes her notice.

For example; when Mary hands me a glass of red wine or a cup of coffee; her violet blue eyes and smile suggest an invitation of forbidden erotic carnal delights. I'm polite and neutral to avoid any misunderstandings between us.

I'm deeply in love with Bonne. On the day of our four month anniversary we drove up to the cabin for a three day sabbatical. I sensed Bonne is ready to make love to me and I want everything to be perfect when I receive the precious gift of her virginity..................................

OUR FIRST FOUR MONTHS together were enough to make my head spin, including the little thoughtful things we do for each other. The sticky notes with private messages or poetry we hide for each other to find, as well as the little gifts; licorice for him and dark chocolate for me.

Michael did something so incredibly sweet on Valentine's Day while I was at work. We were very busy because of the holiday; actually business picked up markedly a few weeks after I met, Michael....not that we're complaining though.

He sent me two dozen roses with a note apologizing that he couldn't take me to dinner that evening as promised because he was covering for another Doctor who had a family emergency.

The roses were sweet, but not incredibly sweet. What was incredibly sweet is it was raining buckets when Michael walked into the store in his scrubs and wearing his stethoscope; he never wears a stethoscope outside of work?

I was waiting on Lily Day at the time when he walked up to us and said "Pardon me, Lily but I really need to talk to Bonne; just for a minute."

He took his stethoscope off; put the headset in my ears and then the chestpiece over his heart.

"Can you hear that?" he asked and I nodded absolutely knowing what he would say next "My heart beats only for you, Bonne" and he put his arms around my waist and kissed my lips long and deep; right in front of Lily and our customers.

Michael turned and walked quickly out of the store without his stethoscope. Lily and I went to the window and watched him get into an ambulance which turned on the lights and siren as it drove away in the direction of the hospital. He arranged all this for me because he couldn't keep his promise to take me out to dinner.

And now on our four month anniversary, we were staying in a real log cabin! Now granted, the inside is modern with a nice little kitchen. It has a bathroom with a large hot tub and a shower. The pantry well stocked and two people can stay here for months without going into town.

We spent Saturday afternoon hiking the property where I got the grand tour. Michael showed me where to pick wild berries or nuts when in season. He showed me hidden caves were he used to play in as a boy and favorite trees to climb. We sat together in one of them to see and incredible vista of the valley below.

I surprised Michael with my knowledge of medicinal and edible plants and their uses; identifying the ones on the property, including the poisonous plants if used improperly. Mary began teaching me these things when I started Junior High School.

I am more than adapt at preparing, elixirs, tonics, teas, extracts, tinctures, essential oils, salves and balms.

We fished for trout, catching four to be pan fried for our dinner. Michael is delighted to have someone to fly fish with besides his uncle. I must thank Mellissa and Oscar for knowing my way around a fly rod which we consider the ultimate and purist endeavor of fishing for sport or food.

It was quiet and peaceful that evening after our heavenly trout dinner. We were the only people on the mountain for miles around. We danced in the grass under stars to the radio and I wanted Michael to make love to me.

"Do you remember when you said we can go as slow as I like, Michael?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I want you to make love to me."

"Are you sure you're ready, Bonne. As capable as you are in so many things you are a mere baby in these matters" He said kindly while stroking my hair. "Are not our hugs and kisses enough for now?"

"Now you are teasing me Michael and I am hardly a baby! Do I look like a baby to you?"

"No, of course not Bonne; I'm not teasing you. I am merely pointing out your lack of experience.

"You can teach me" I offered "We have this cozy little cabin to ourselves for the next three days.

"Then I shall teach because I love you my beautiful Bonne Blue Eyes; you make me complete and I shall love and protect you to my last dying breath.

I started crying....happily of course. Michael finally told me he loved me.

I've known this for months though. Michael held me gently in his arms and tenderly stroked my hair until I stopped. He then kissed away my remaining tears one by one.

I smiled and said, "I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes and wait here."

I went into the bathroom with my suitcase and took off my blue jeans and sweatshirt. I slipped on a sea green silk camisole over my matching green lace silk bra and panties. I put a single drop of perfume Mary created especially for this occasion on my finger applying it to the base of my throat and the bottom of my wrists. Lastly, I brushed my hair until it shone.

I returned to the bedroom to find him sitting on the bed waiting with his eyes closed. Working quickly, I dimmed the lights and strategically placed candles from my suitcase around the bedroom, lighting them.

"You can open them now, Michael."

"Well, if this is what you'll always where to bed, I doubt I'll get any sleep at all. Seeing you sexy like this is enough to sustain me for the night if only to hold you close. My carnal thoughts about you will make the mythical satyr blush and the nymphs swoon and faint at my lusty gaze.

Nevertheless I'm content just to sleep beside you...are you certain you're ready Bonne my love. Are you sure?"

Michael got off the bed and walked over to me and put his arms around my waist. He didn't fail to notice my perfume and said "Your scent is intoxicating my love......yes most intoxicating and alluring. You've never worn this perfume before and I approve, it's definitely you."

"I have never been so sure about anything in my life. I love you Michael. Despite my lack in experience, my eyes tell me you love me and my virginity shall be my gift to you."

"As you wish my love, please turn around. I want you to undress me and then I will undress you. I am going to put on some soft music.....be patient.....but Bonne, that perfume is incredible on you."

I stood there not cheating by peeking, anticipating what will happen next. Just the thought of him touching my naked body.....I could feel the moistness between my legs through my sea green silk panties.

"Keep your eyes closed my love. I want you to undress me with your imagination and sense of touch."

I reached up and put my hands on his shoulders, leaning forward to kiss his lips long and deep. I ran my hands up his neck and touched his face trying to memorize his features with my fingers tips.

I pushed my hands through his blond hair feeling the silky contrast on top to the shorter hair on the sides. It was almost bristly in places when I ran my fingers across the grain. I adore this traditional masculine short haircut on him.

My hands went to the collar of his red flannel shirt and I started unbuttoning the second button from the top. I finished and took it off of him, dropping it to the floor and did the same with his white tee shirt

Still kissing his lips, I unbuckled his thick leather belt while imagining how big his rock hard cock must be.

My hands lingered to stroke and squeeze his cock through the material and I was thinking 'He's mine now and I will mark his cock with my lips and tongue so that he will know he is mine; what a wonderfully naughty thought.

I took a step back stumbling and opened my eyes but Michael caught me and pulled me close, kissing my lips long and deep; his tongue caressing mine.

"You're doing fine, baby. Please continue."

I closed my eyes and ran my hands down his bare hard chest and felt the hard ropey muscles on his arms, back and chest. I started kissing him, working my way down his hard chest and flat stomach caressing him and kissing him all over.

I unbuttoned the single embossed copper button of his blue jeans and then unzipped them, pulling them down around his ankles for him to step out of.

This left only his briefs that were bulging in front where his rock hard cock pressed against them trying to escape.

I squeezed his firm ass through the fabric and ran hands down his muscular legs before pulling down his briefs. Michael's cock was much longer and thicker than I imagined. It was standing at attention for me to lick and to use as I pleased.

My eyes were still closed when I took his cock gently in my hands measuring the girth and length burning the dimensions of my man's manhood in my memory while kissing his balls and licking the tip of his cock.

"It's my turn, baby" Michael said taking my hands and helping me to my feet.

Michael closed his eyes and pushed my hair away from my face. He gathered it up into a small ponytail and then let it drop down. He traced the length of my hair down with his fingers to memorize where it ended on at the nape of my neck.

He took my face in his hands and kissed my lips long and deep; our tongues entwined. He sighed with contentment before reaching behind to push his hands underneath my hair at the back of my nape to let his finger follow the shape of my head and face; kissing my mouth again sighing with contentment.

Michael kissed my forehead, my cheeks, my ears and neck; he kissed behind my ears; everywhere. I was tingling all over thinking about of all that I had been missing. He was kissing me as if I were the most precious thing in the cosmos to him.

Michael worked his kisses down my neck and shoulders but lingered at the base of my throat, taking in the scent of my perfume I put there for him. He pulled my camisole over my head and dropped it to the floor and then my bra unhooking and taking it off to be added on top of my camisole.

I was looking at him absolutely dripping between my legs. My panties were no longer damp but wet with the sweet juices of my arousal. His hands and fingers were everywhere touching probing lingering on my shoulders.

They were on the small of my back; my thighs, my ass; rubbing and teasing and caressing me with his hands through the silk of my panties and his mouth kissing me in places I've never been kissed before.

Michael gradually worked his way down until he was on his knees; kissing and caressing me until he finally removed my panties. He stood up to study me with his green eyes and I was thinking 'Oh, Michael; I love you so.'

123456...8