Bonne Blue Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's not acceptable, Gavin. I've studied Bonne's Aura' and I placed my hand on Mary's. I described the anomaly in the park and the anomaly when Bonne played her violin; I finished with 'Bonne and my Aura flared like twin suns going Nova when I first kissed her. Bonne Aileen Allaway is the love of my life and my Aura mate. I haven't looked a Mary's Aura, Gavin but I can assure you Mary is a good woman.'

'May we look at Ms. Allaway's Aura, Michael? I beg your pardon; may we look at your Aura, Mary?' Gavin thought.

'You may, Gavin, provided that Mary sees yours.'

'That's impossible. Partials cannot see Aura's.'

'I believe, Mary is more than a partial and will see your Aura with my help.'

I told them about Mary and Mellissa's good works through their church, including their ministering to the sick, but especially with the bereavement committee.

'Everything is on the table Gavin so I'll tell you this. I believe Mary has the potential to be an evolved telepath with further research on my part, I intend to make it so and Bonne as well.'

"Very well I agree to test your theory, Michael' Gavin thought.

'Fine, I'm going to let you tap into my cerebral telepathic energy for you to tap into your well of magic, Mary. Gavin and Ewan are unshielded for you to see theirs and mine.

I will illuminate the path in gold for you to follow. What you will see are our Auras and they yours. This is not an illusion. Do you agree?'

'Yes, I..................oh my God.....they.....am I seeing your souls.....the colors are unearthly breathtaking......is mine like this?'

'Yes, thought Gavin quietly 'Your Aura is more than in balance; it shines pure and bright as I surmise your niece must. Do you use your abilities to comfort and heal, Mary?'

'Yes; that is what white witches do and that is what Bonne will do. Mellissa does her part, although without the gift; we are a team. Throughout the generations, as passed down to us, the white witches in my family had little or no contact with those you refer to as partials and never with Merlins like you. I assumed Michael was a white warlock. I thought him one of us until I lost a duel to him. It was then I realized he's a Merlin.'

'By Merlins you refer to us; evolved telepaths; correct?'

'Yes.'

'How long can you maintain your magic, Mary?' Gavin thought

'For as long as one day if I don't draw all from my well.'

'How did Mary fare against you, Michael?'

'Very well indeed; Mary momentarily broke past my shield, catching me by surprise; she is able to maintain tri-lateral control.'

'Yes, 24 hours is very impressive as is trilateral control. Although rare; there are two documented records in our Archives when partials have evolved. Your theory as a Neurosurgeon may have merit.

Nevertheless I swore an Oath at my father's death bed I would find the remnants of the black seductress's family, Michael. He assumed I would kill them. I didn't say the words.

I've never sought their death, although my father did when the cancer metastasized through his body to his brain. I did not take an Oath to kill the innocent.'

'You have found them, Gavin. The evil is buried in Scotland.'

'I offered you a reasonable compromise given my Oath and I'm honor bound by it as much as our mandates. I realize we live in modern times with a wealth of information at our fingertips; I am still honor bound and cannot walk away. After talking with you both and viewing your Auras I wish that I could.

I've haven't required Ewan to fulfill my Oath; he searches with me of his own free will.'

'I fully understand but respectfully decline, Gavin; the sins of the blood do not apply to them.'

'Then the outcome is on your head. Do you accept a duel to decide their fate, Michael? Do you dare take on both of us?'

'I do, Gavin. Will you put aside your oath when I win?'

'Are you that confident that you will win?' he thought genuinely surprised 'When you admit a partial broke through your defenses but momentarily?'

'Yes; my love for Bonne inspires and strengthens me further; I have no doubt in my mind' and I squeezed Mary's hand 'I will be adding strong honorable women to my families bloodline.'

'I will put aside my oath, Michael, should we lose. The McKenna Clan will extend our protection to you regardless of the outcome should you need it from this time forward.' Gavin looked at Ewan who nodded in agreement.

'I and my family offer you ours regardless of the outcome' I reciprocated.

'What will happen if Michael loses the duel?" Mary thought, and no doubt her head was spinning from much she was taught about Merlins turned out not to be true.

'When he loses, I'll render you and your niece mundane. I believe you told the truth; the truth has been spoken in its entirety here by all. There will never be telepathic children only mundane; your bloodline of partials ends.'

'There is still the matter of physical violence when Ewan attacked me, Gavin.'

"What are your terms, Michael?"

"They are unconditional; future children's telepathic abilities must be taken off the table regardless of the outcome."

'Done!'

'Wait! Why are you so quick to agree to Michael's unconditional terms, Gavin?' Mary thought and almost telepathically shouting.

'I will be sanctioned by six brother or sister telepaths and rendered mundane if the Doctor presses the mandate against me Ms. Allaway' Ewan thought to us for the first time.

'Please forgive me, Ms Allaway, I apologize for my temper and ill manners and anything I may have said to offend you' and he offered her his hand; Mary shook it and nodded.

'Michael.'

'Yes Ewan.'

'I apologize for my temper and ill manners. I apologize for the insults. Obviously you have seen through me and called my bluff. The truth has been told here by all and I'm in your debt. That being said, I will not give quarter and we will defeat you. I must support my Grandfather in this and will abide by our agreement' he offered me his hand to shake and we did.'

"Nor will I give quarter, Ewan shithead Roosterfish......Michael Fannybawz' Ewan thought in return, both of us keeping the grins from our faces as we clasped hands and squeezed hard, trying to oust each other with mundane male bravado resulting in a sore hand for the loser. It is a pleasure to deal with honorable men.

'Very well' thought Gavin 'we will sit here and meditate to collect our thoughts for awhile in truce....10 minutes should do. Mary will you please count to six after we finish meditating for the duel to begin..............?'

1...345678