All Comments on 'Bonnie Lavigne Ch. 03 - His Special Evening'

by Amerigarkeiner

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
God I feel like an idiot

Maybe I was too harsh I thought, 3rd time’s a charm I thought 🙄

Despite having claimed to care about her mental health and well-being (ch1) you opted to expound the treatment of this poor girl to make her the perfect slave with sensory deprivation and brainwashing FML, really??

Submissives are often emotionally dependent on their Dom(s) or in this guy’s case; abuser. When a sub goes into sub drop (seriously look it up) and they feel as though they are failing their Dom they spiral into depression they will resist using their safe word, that can lead to physical damage. Low self esteem and depression can lead to suicide because if she was out of the way Master could get a proper slave who must surely be better than what he has to put up with now.

If you’re writing a fantasy story then for crying out loud make it a clear and obvious fantasy, different time/reality etc because right upto the brainwashing part what you’ve written is very very realistic. I have my fair share of kinks just like the next person incl BDSM, so whilst I agree a Dom should be in absolute control it really shouldn’t be a surprise that this only happens because of the sub.

Submission is a gift not a right. I appreciate what you were aiming for, I just disagree with your methods.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmerigarkeiner@Amerigarkeiner
Straight Dominant Master seeks a female slave for permanent ownership. US American living in Germany who speaks both languages. Especially interested in 24 / 7, TPE, Bondage (Both In and Outdoors), Humiliation, 3 hole usage, long periods of immobility (either with or w.o. bon...