All Comments on 'Bonnie Lavigne Ch. 06 - Club Night'

by Amerigarkeiner

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KathyYesKathyYesalmost 6 years ago
Love this seriesl]!

I love the relationship depicted in this series. Deep D/s telationships are so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To: KathyYes

If you honestly think this is a D/s relationship then you are sadly mistaken.

A D/s relationship should be Safe, Sane and Consensual not whatever the fuck this is....setting up a sub so that deliberately fail should only be for funishment this is so called torture porn, this arsehole is a sociopath and doesn’t give a shit about her. He knows she is genuinely distraught if she fails to follow orders.

Currently skimming chapters, sanity left the building a long time ago. Just like to counter one of my earlier comments, never mind houseplants I wouldn’t let this moron look after a pet rock. Grow the fuck up.

AmerigarkeinerAmerigarkeinerabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments

Im not sure how serious I should take comments from Persons that dont idendify themselves, but from your writing style in the critic you seem to be well read.

My Dom character is a sadist that accecpts safewords. He is a character that you either love or hate. There is no in-between with him. Had you not skimmed you would have seen that Bonnie has used her safeword and he stopped everything instantly and was there for her needs. Apperently, my male character is more into issuing pain and humiliation than you are. Thats ok, there are a million different tastes in this lifestyle.

That you make a comment in almost every chapter however interests me though in that eventhough you hate my presentation of the male character -- you kept reading.

Is there really a turn off there? I dont continue to read things that turn me off.

Bonnie represents the total oppisite of the male character. I have repeated in more than one chapter that she loves the way he treats her. She wants the pain and humiliation. The brainwashing is desired from her and only enhances what she wants to be. I dont see how that is not SSC.

Yes, both character are extremes to what is Dom and what is sub in a SSC D/s relationship but I am getting reasonably good "grades" from the general readership and a good share of "marked as a favorite" to boot.

I do however appreciate comments either positive or negative. They help me keep "Him" on the right track. I know Im running a fine line with him on the edge of "not being bdsm anymore but brutalization".

Brutalization by the way is forbidden on literotica. So apperently the editors dont think so or my stories would not be published.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmerigarkeiner@Amerigarkeiner
Straight Dominant Master seeks a female slave for permanent ownership. US American living in Germany who speaks both languages. Especially interested in 24 / 7, TPE, Bondage (Both In and Outdoors), Humiliation, 3 hole usage, long periods of immobility (either with or w.o. bon...