All Comments on 'Bonus for the Nanny'

by will_4_rp

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
rock hard

Every guys fantasy to do the sexy young babysitter. Great story and wrting!

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Nice Story!!

That was a nice story. About the babysitter and the widow father. It would be nice to see another chapter with the two of them to explore their relationship further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Incredibly delicious

Very hot! Sexy, seductive, sensual...just lovely.

madengineer3madengineer3about 15 years ago
Very Nice!

This is an extremely well written, very hot, story. The story is believable and moves at just about a perfect pace. I want to see a continuation of these two character's interactions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Refreshingly hot....

....and nicely done!

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 13 years ago
Sensual Sex

It moved rapidly in places and slowly in others. However, it had a reason for the speed and slowness of its movement.

She has no fear of becoming pregnant regardless of whether he puts a condom on his cock or not.

She relishes the thought and pleasure of him impaling her with his cock, almost to the point of him not doing it quickly enough for her.

StephenWolfe60StephenWolfe60over 10 years ago
Well done!

God, this story took me back to my first girlfriend in high school. Katie's character reminds me of the times I used to fuck her when she was babysitting. Good job painting the scene,Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous