All Comments on 'Bonus Wife'

by VitalWalt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thats why...

....... this one was sexy from the first sentence on

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OK, but

needs editing.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
only one guy per month?

that's a shame

first: hire way more dudes (couple dozen)

then: more incentives for different criteria (new product sales) (new market entry) (new customer contracts) (cost control) (product development) etc

so that wife is getting used often (10 - 20 times per month) and by many

also: scaled rewards (this will keep those guys with company!)

level 1 : as described this chapter

level 2: weekend alone with wife

level 3: owner privileges with sub wife for month (6 days and nights during the month of new owners choice) new owner gets full rights to take and use "his" wife where and how he wish

level 4: takes wife away for week vacation, full owner rights

level 5: as level 3 but 10 days / month

level 6: permanent lifetime rights to wife awarded on a one day a year basis, then can accumulate from multiple awards to become many days per year of full ownership rights for life

under this system wife will be very busy

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
5 stars

Well written, intelligent, realistic story. The wife obtains sexual pleasure and is happy; the salesmen obtain sexual pleasure and are happy; the husband satisfies his cuckold urges and is happy; and the economy receives a boost. In my experience this sort of scenario is actually not uncommon in real life. My own Wife has fucked a number of our employees, albeit not explicitly as a 'bonus'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good stuff

The end was a little abrupt. I would think that sales would be better if the guys had exclusive access. Sales increase in terms of % could equate to more time with the wife. I think a weekly bonus would be better or the weekly leader gets head in the office on Friday. The monthly bonus should be all day (a day off) Need to correct a very few typo's because they really stand out in an otherwise very well written story. Great idea. It is fun and exciting to watch your wife get fucked, I know.

To those anal and uptight folks that trash this story, thank you very much. We need guys like you that are boring, unimaginative and bad in bed. It means that your wife is out getting nailed all over the place because she needs some excitement. Thank you!

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago

I find it interesting that so many anonymous commenters choose to read cuckold stories and then express horror and disgust at the content; and make personal insults about the author and anyone who has made positive comments. Methinks that they doth protest too much. Lighten up guys; just accept that you have a small dick; cannot satisfy your woman; and are a cuckold. Then you will be able to enjoy the stories for what they are worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

I enjoyed this story, your wife is so HOT! Please write more about her sexual adventures! I pictured her being all sexy, sucking cock, and fucking wildly! You are a lucky man having a sexual beautiful wife like her!

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
Reponses

To Rc68,

I have missed my cream pie this morning. I did rim my Wife; gave her two orgasms licking her pussy; and then had her give me a golden shower in the shower, but no cream pie. She is out with her boyfriend tonight and I look forward to eating her cream pie when she comes home.

To Anonymous,

Is there some part of 'Loving Wives' that you don't understand is about Wives cuckolding their husbands? I am sad that Hilary lost; a wonderful, gorgeous, sexy, superior woman. I would love to worship and adore her; kiss her feet; rim her ass; and worship her pussy.

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 6 years ago
Great story...

Loved this submission... hope you write more along this line.... DommasterJIM

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
What

If you are the master of anything Jim, then I'm the Pope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife has been in Anne's shoes several times with the startup companies I founded. If she is fucking every man on the staff we have a lot less personel problems. It's amazing how an attractive wife with a tight pussy can motivate workers. They much prefer fucking my wife to trying to find girlfriends.

We have a five-man staff and each of them get her three times per week. They have all agreed not to fuck anyone else so, there are no health concerns. She can take them bareback. She loves being pumped full of jizz Mon - Fri. One of our offices has a private bathroom with shower, so that is her crib.

Essentially, she is our HR department. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous