Bored Spouses Anonymous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because you two are the fittest people here and well able to easily carry your stuff that distance. We have a record turnout and all the cabins are filled – did you want Denise and Gillian to haul their stuff there?" she asked, pretending to be somewhat in a huff. Denise and Gillian are two really fun ladies in their fifties, each less than 100 pounds even if soaking wet.

"Wise choice," I laughed in the remote possibility that either Jeremy or Alicia was serious.

"Now first get my stuff to my cabin, it's the third one on the right," she chuckled giving each of us a hug and chaste kiss on the cheek. Just then another car pulled up. "Look, Susan is here. Kevin can you get her stuff in put it in my cabin while Jeremy brings my stuff there?" she asked as she ran her finger over my chest.

"Yes sir!" I laughed, snapping to attention and saluting. "Anything for Major Cleavage."

She poked me in the ribs. "Bastard; just do it Private Alston, and no more shit from you," she snickered.

The day was more fun than I expected, even though my expectations were high. Everyone was in a super good and randy mood. Twister, after a few beers, during the day was awesome especially since every woman there (ranging in age from twenty eight to fifty three) was in good shape; so were chicken fights in the lake (Alicia took turns on my and Jeremy's shoulders), three-legged races, fireman's carry races, and strip beach volleyball (no baring of junk below the waist although women did have to go topless if they lost too often), and a treasure hunt.

Not surprisingly Alicia won the wet T-shirt contest (I guess I didn't mention before that Alicia has full natural Ds, significantly bigger than either of her daughters), and Jeremy only lost the wet boxers contest because the other finalist was some guy with a misshapen horse cock who got the pity vote from the guys and the "I can't believe it" vote of the women.

The after-dinner games were even more fun; a bizarre version of the newlywed game with random pairs instead of couples (there were no couples there), "Admit Your Fantasy," "sex-opoly," and ending in really awful swimsuit-bottoms only karaoke.

About midnight all except the hard core had gone to bed – it was a really long, exhausting, but incredibly fun day.

Susan and Alicia were both drunk. Jeremy and I walked them to their cabin, Susan and me in front of Alicia and Jeremy. As we walked Susan stage whispered into my ear "You know what your mother-in-law said in 'Admit Your Fantasy,' the slut," she laughed. It was a game that I didn't play with Alicia so I hadn't heard it.

"I'll bite – what?" I asked.

"She wanted to be DPed by her sons-in law," Susan cackled.

My flagpole instantly saluted.

"You're drunk Susan, you didn't hear right," I replied after a pregnant pause.

"Even though it's against club rules, take her to your cabin and see – say that her negligee got mixed in with your stuff and that she needs to retrieve it. I'll be passed out in no time, and won't tell a soul anyway," she responded with a diabolical laugh.

As I marshalled Susan into her cabin, well ahead of Jeremy and Alicia, she grabbed Alicia's negligee off the top of one of her suitcases and with an evil smile said "Here – so it's not a total ruse," as she handed it to me. I stuck it in my trunks at my back, covered by my T-shirt. I laid Susan on the bed and she almost instantly started snoring.

I went outside; Jeremy and Alicia were still about five or six yards away, and both were drunk-laughing.

"Say Alicia," I said walking up to her and grabbing her on the side opposite Jeremy. "I forgot to tell you that somehow your negligee got stuck with our stuff. Let's go to our cabin and get it and then I'll bring you back," I said, following my statement with a kiss on the cheek.

"You're not trying to fuck me, are you?" she asked with a serious tone, followed by a giggle.

"No – you'll see, it's there." After I said that Jeremy gave me a kind of quizzical look but then just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. I noticed one of his hands was "helping" her along by holding one of her massive tits.

Despite being relatively – though far from completely – intoxicated, Jeremy and I proceeded to carry her to our cabin, Alicia giggling most of the way. When we got to the cabin I pulled out her negligee and said "See, I wasn't lying," as I held it toward her.

"Should I put it on?" she chuckled.

"Well you're going to bed, aren't you?" I asked.

"OK, but promise not to look," she mumbled as she only half turned away from us and pulled off her T-shirt (she never put her bra back on after the wet T-shirt contest) and dropped her shorts and panties.

While Jeremy was standing dumbfounded and wide-eyed as he stared at her Aphrodite-like body I told him what Susan had told me.

"No shit!" he excitedly exclaimed. "You ever done a DP before dude?"

"No, but what better night, circumstances, and partner could there be?" I asked, feeling my cock twitch. Jeremy simply nodded.

While Alicia had no trouble getting her clothes off, getting her negligee on was a problem given her condition. After standing there naked and failing three times I moved up to her, gently cupped her ass and one of her tits and said "Why don't you stay here tonight, Alicia. Maybe Jeremy and I will have a happy surprise for you."

"Did that cunt Susan tell you what was supposed to be private in Admit Your Fantasy?" she bellowed.

"Maybe," was my only reply as my balls swelled even more and my cock got impossibly hard as I stroked her ass and tit.

There was enough room in our cabin, if we moved our suitcases out of the way, to put both mattresses from the bunk beds next to each other on the floor. I instructed Jeremy to do that while I continued to stroke Alicia's parts. "You are going to fuck me, aren't you" she cackled with a silly grin on her mouth. Then she pulled my head toward her and gave me a scorching kiss. By the time that I came up for air the mattresses were properly positioned and Jeremy was naked. I quickly removed my shirt and lay Alicia down on the mattresses.

I immediately went after her sopping wet pussy while Jeremy stroked and suckled her boobs. Her labia were large and floppy, her clit distended to the point that it looked like it might explode, but her pussy so tight that it was hard getting two fingers in it. I did my best to tongue, suck, nibble, finger, and pinch every part of her sex while occasionally stroking her clearly world-class thighs. She thrashed and spasmed like a landed marlin when her first orgasm hit. At that point I pulled off my swim trunks and Jeremy and I exchanged positions. As I massaged her mammaries I put my dick over her mouth and she hungrily took it in and lollilpopped it like it was the last candy on earth. She had to stop sucking when her second orgasm hit.

As Alicia lay mumbling "Oh so fucking good!" time after time, Jeremy said "How are we going to do this, bro?"

"Got any lotion?" I asked.

Jeremy jumped up and pulled some out of his dopp kit and hustled back to me. "Which hole do you want – want to do rock/paper/scissors?" I asked.

"I want her ass – did you see how fucking hot her bubble butt is?" he snickered.

"OK, then, dude. Lather up your cock with lotion, I'll lay on the mattress and pull her on top of me, and after I penetrate her pussy you lotion up her puckerhole and then slowly bury yourself. Hopefully we'll get into a rhythm once we're both reciprocating," I eagerly instructed.

By the time that I rolled Alicia on top of me she had regained her awareness and excitedly assisted me. However, despite the fact that her pussy was leaking and my cock is only a little bigger than average in size it took a good two minutes for her to properly mount me. I never had a more snug, yet active, pussy in my life. It seemed that her pussy was spasming around my cock. At that point I wished that I had beat myself off once because I was afraid that I would blow too fast.

I sucked on Alicia's big tits as I tried to lay still while Jeremy entered her back door. I could tell by the expressions on her face that it was a little painful until he popped past her sphincter because although Jeremy's cock isn't inordinately long it is thick. Once he was completely in and her facial expression and sounds indicated euphoria Alicia started pulsing her pussy and sphincter muscles. That was our key to start reciprocating.

At first Jeremy and I got into a nice rhythm. When he stroked in, I stroked out, and vice-versa, Her already snug pussy was like gripping hands it was so tight with Jeremy's thick cock in her asshole. The sounds that Alicia was emitting indicated pleasure beyond ecstasy. I was totally embarrassed about how I was holding back from cumming too early – I was thinking of fucking Sharon.

It wasn't long after our nice rhythm was established before Alicia started gyrating around and pulsing her pussy muscles. Once she started that it became the Wild West as both Jeremy and I started spasmodically pumping. I blew first, resulting in a banshee scream from Alicia, followed by a loud and prolonged grunt from Jeremy as he ejaculated his wad, resulting in another banshee scream from Alicia, followed by her collapsing on top of me. It was obvious that Jeremy was also having a hard time not collapsing on Alicia, but I didn't give a shit – I was in nirvana; the best fuck of my life!

Eventually Jeremy rolled off the comatose Alicia. A loud popping sound indicated his cock's extraction from her asshole, causing her to flinch. I surprisingly did not go limp, although I did soften slightly. My cock really, really liked its present warm, tight and gooey location. Eventually Alicia regained complete cognizance and rolled off me, another loud pop following extraction of my cock from her vagina.

Alicia was mumbling happy thoughts as I rolled next to her and started suckling. She looked at me with half-open eyes and a wide grin. "Even better than I expected, if that's possible," she giggled. She looked over at Jeremy and found him snoring. She chuckled and then went down on my cock and cleaned it up.

By the time that Alicia was done I was rock hard again. I couldn't remember ever get completely hard again so fast especially after having been drinking – but then again I never had a partner who expertly cleaned my cock before either.

"I put a little blue pill in your last beer," Alicia giggled when she noticed my surprise at my cock's condition, "plus I do a really good job of dick-inflating."

"I'll say," I smiled. "Ready for another round?"

"Doggy this time," she enthusiastically replied.

An idea popped into my head. I quickly went to my dopp kit and removed the thin long-handled, rounded end, travel hairbrush from it. "You little bastard," she cackled as she saw me putting lotion on the handle.

I positioned Alicia on her hands and knees and then penetrated her in one swift push, resulting in a pleasure yelp and "Oh, fuck yeah," from her. I started pumping as she pushed back and pulsed her pc muscles. Once we had a nice tempo going I slowly inserted the lubricated hairbrush handle into her asshole. Her "Oh, fuck yeahs" got louder and more urgent as she seemingly struggled to breath, and her ponderous tits slapped together providing an ultra-erotic background sound. I realized as I stroked the hairbrush handle in sync with my cock that it was also lubricated by the large charge of cum that Jeremy had deposited into her back door. It wasn't long before I unloaded another charge into her pussy, she whimpered with joy, and then went comatose on me again.

I slowly extricated the hairbrush handle from her asshole, making a note to give it a thorough cleaning before ever using it again, while my cock just stayed in her pussy as I slowly rotated it in what was now my favorite place in the world. When I finally pulled my limp dip stick out Alicia collapsed on the mattress next to Jeremy with a big smile on her face.

Even though it was summer I put a sheet over Alicia so that she wouldn't get cold. Then I shook Jeremy awake.

"Clean your cock off dude – we need to tap this keg all night. I don't want her to be able to walk right tomorrow morning."

Jeremy smiled, went into our small dingy shower stall and soaped himself up and cleaned his cock off. When he returned he said "I'll be ready for another round in about five minutes."

"You're going solo this time, dude. I'm gonna wash off in the lake," I said jumping up and running and diving into the lake.

The water felt so good cleaning all of the sweat and bodily fluids off of my naked body. When I got back to the cabin, Jeremy was atop Alicia in missionary position giving her a good pounding, which she obviously was appreciating. I had never watched two people fuck before; surprisingly, probably because I was good friends with Jeremy and Alicia was so much fun and so receptive, I really enjoyed it.

After another banshee yell from Alicia, and grunt from Jeremy, they separated. I got out two washcloths and as Jeremy laid there with his eyes closed and a goofy smile on his face I used one to wash off Alicia's pussy and thighs – wow there was a lot of caked-on cum on her marvelous gams – and then used the second one to clean the sweat off her face, and then the sweat and slobber off of her tits. Alicia mumbled encouragement as I tenderly cleaned her up.

When I was finished cleaning Alicia up her eyes popped open and she beheld me with an incredibly loving look. "That was the best experience of my life – better than my fantasy," she smiled. "Are you and Jeremy going to keep poking me the entire night?"

"Until I can't get it up, goddess – and then until my mouth can no longer suck your marvelous boobs," I smiled back.

For the rest of the night the three of us took cat naps, but never were asleep for more than a half hour at a time. Alicia got the least rest because if one of Jeremy or I weren't fucking her one of us was sucking on her tits and/or playing with her pussy.

I had just deposited the last load that I was capable of in Alicia's now sore, but still snug and willing, cunt when there was a banging on the cabin front door. "I'm coming in," I heard Susan's voice.

I covered up Alicia and me with a sheet, but Jeremy was uncovered with his exposed cock half hard. "I see that you guys had a nice time," Susan chuckled, obviously staring at Jeremy's worn out appendage. "Here's a change of clothes for you to put on after a shower so that it doesn't look like you've been fucking all night," Susan chortled as she tossed a top, bra, panties, and shorts Alicia's way. "Everyone's getting up – have Alicia go out the back and pretend like she's coming back from a hike – we don't want anyone to know how you violated the rules," she said to me. I nodded agreement.

We got up, Alicia showered first then dressed with the clothes that Susan had brought her, with an ear-to-ear grin. "No woman has ever had a better pair of sons-in-law," she postulated.

"No sons-in-law have ever had a sexier mother-in-law," I shot back with a grin that matched Alicia's.

"You got that right," Jeremy chimed in.

We had as normal a day as you could have during breakfast, swimming, kayaking, and a number of other activities that morning, not quite the excitement of the previous day, but fun nevertheless. It was hard looking at Alicia walking bowlegged without breaking into a big grin. If she saw me she would mouth "You bastard," as she grabbed her crotch and then broke into a big smile. Watching Alicia hobble around took my mind off the soreness of my cock.

After lunch everyone was packing up getting ready to leave. As I carried Susan's luggage and incidentals to her car I mumbled "Thank you Susan for initiating the best night of my life."

She smiled then said "Don't mention it – I really mean it, don't mention it cause it will get all four of us into trouble."

As Jeremy, Alicia and I drove back home we were joyful. We told jokes, sang a few songs off-key, and sipped soft drinks and ate chips. When we were about forty miles from home I stopped for gas and for a potty break. I couldn't fucking believe it, but when I saw Alicia sauntering back to the car, provocatively swinging her consummate ass, my balls started swelling again and my dick started hardening. It didn't miss Alicia's notice.

"What the fuck – are you some sort of sex machine?" she snickered.

"You're the sex machine – I'm just a wanna be," I shot back as I stroked her buttocks.

"Do you really want another session?" she asked in disbelief.

I nodded my head with a diabolical grin on my face.

"If you can get Jeremy to drive and move the front seat up so that we have more room in the back, I'm game. But it has to be in my ass – my pussy is too sore."

"Your wish is my command," I said with a bow. I went over to Jeremy and handed him the car keys. He saw my grin.

"You're not really going to, are you dude?" he cackled.

"Hell yes," I replied, "in case we don't get a repeat and this is going to have to last me."

He shook his head, laughed when Alicia shrugged her shoulders as she did that thing of removing her bra without taking off her top, and then Jeremy got in the driver's seat. We were only about a mile from the gas station before Alicia had my cock in her mouth, and by the time that we were four miles away she was sitting on my lap with my cock buried in her asshole and my hands massaging her tits under her shirt. She encouraged me by manipulating my balls as I bucked up and down. While not as great as the sessions in the cabin, by the time that I came in her it was still in the top twenty fucks in my life. After I extricated my cock from her body we snuggled until we got to just before Alicia's house.

"Stop here so that I can freshen up and get my bra and panties back on properly, and wipe the cum off my ass," Alicia ordered Jeremy. We stopped and Jeremy and me provided a barrier for Alicia as she cleaned herself up, got dressed completely, and put some makeup on her face. At her house we each gave her a chaste kiss on the cheek and said "You are awesome beyond belief!"

"You do know that my tits and pussy are so red that I can't possibly let Tom see me naked for a couple of days, don't you," she chuckled. Then she subtly answered the question that was foremost in my mind but that I was too chicken to ask. "How about lunch on Tuesday to plan our future together?" she asked.

"Alister's at noon," Jeremy replied without hesitation.

"See you then," she responded as she carried her luggage to the side door of her house, waving off our attempts to help her.

When I dropped Jeremy off there was almost a tear in his eye as he choked out "WOW – I couldn't have done that with anyone else but you and Alicia, dude. Do you really think we can have more sessions?"

"We'll find out Tuesday," I smiled.

*************

Fortunately Sharon was not home when I arrived. I took a leisurely soak in our whirlpool tub, the last ten minutes with the water jets on. When she arrived she was in a bubbly mood and obviously had enjoyed her weekend. "I really think that I got closer to God," she wistfully said to me.

"I did too, but in an entirely different way," I said to myself.

We had a nice dinner, watched some TV, and by nine p. m. I was ready to fall asleep. Sharon might actually have been in the mood for some tender loving but I told her – probably for only the third time in our married life – that I was too exhausted. "Your mother ran Jeremy and me ragged," I mused. "Every muscle in my body hurts from all the kayaking, swimming, games, drinking, and telling ghost stories late into the night," I continued, of course not mentioning stroking my cock into her several hundred times.

"I can't believe how much energy Mom has," Sharon remarked. "She told me that when she went to the doctor last month the doctor told her that although Mom is forty nine chronologically she is thirty five physiologically."