Bored Spouses Anonymous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No kidding," I mused.

"Yeah – she isn't even close to menopause," she continued, "and according to her doctor likely won't be in menopause until she's in her sixties."

"TMI, TMI" I chuckled holding my hands over my ears, although that was just for Sharon's benefit – it really was interesting to me.

Sharon poked me in the ribs and laughed "You're bad."

Even though my dick was too sore for sex Sunday night, and I was physically and emotionally drained, I was feeling so good and sexually charged that on Monday night we had a nice tender lovemaking session, just like Sharon liked it.

I was really amped when I got to our Tuesday luncheon meeting. So was Jeremy. When Alicia walked in the door all male eyes turned toward her. She was dressed to kill; when Jeremy and I stood to greet her we had already tented our pants.

We had already ordered for Alicia and after just a few minutes of small talk our food and drinks arrived. As we ate Alicia got down to business.

"Alright boys, the first question is did you like our weekend enough to continue our extracurricular activities?"

"Does the Pope poop in the woods," Jeremy responded with a mouthful of catfish as I vigorously nodded my head.

"Despite your mixed metaphor I'll take that as a 'Yes,'" she snickered.

"More like a 'Hell Yes,'" I chimed in.

"OK, I've never had an affair before, let alone with two virile young men, so I'm not sure how this will proceed."

After much discussion, continuing until an hour past dessert, we came up with a plan. Jeremy and I would take turns, on alternate days, porking Alicia when Cybil and Sharon were doing church things that didn't conflict with BSA events. Alicia and I would meet at my house when it was myturn, and she and Jeremy would meet at his house when it was his turn; or we would meet at Alicia's if Tom was out of town. If we needed more action, we would skip some BSA events for even more fun. If it worked out we would get together for other DPs.

After we left Alister's we all drove to an electronics store and bought burner phones which we would use to communicate, with the understanding that we would never leave any message, or send any text, that used any of our names or anything about our activities.

Things worked well with our sexual triumvirate for the next four months. I had never been more sexually satisfied in my life. Then some changes started to occur.

-Cybil became less enamored with the church and charity, got another job, and started attending church only for a single service on Sunday, nothing else.

-With Cybil around more and making an effort to "apologize" to Jeremy for not being responsive to his needs, or a good companion, he started feeling guilty, more in love with Cybil, and less enamored with Alicia. Six months after we had started our sexual triumvirate he dropped out, of course sworn to secrecy.

-Sharon went the opposite way of Cybil and spent even more time on church and charity activities.

-I fell in love with Alicia. I finally admitted it to myself when Jeremy dropped out. The next session I had with Alicia after that was revealing.

"Kevin; I hope that you don't mind that Jeremy is no longer a part of what we have," she said to me with uncharacteristic shyness as we lay naked next to one another after a typically fabulous sex session.

"It makes me very happy; I've...I've...I guess I really shouldn't say it," I replied.

"Say what?" she asked stroking the side of my face. "You can tell me anything."

After a pregnant pause I got up the courage and said "I've fallen in love with you Alicia, and I don't want to share you with anyone, including Tom. Isn't that fucked up?"

Alicia started to quietly cry. "I love you too, Kevin – I haven't been much fun for Jeremy the last few times we were together; I didn't even give him half of what I had to give. I was hoping that he'd break it off because I didn't know how to do it myself."

Seconds after "myself" came out of her mouth my cock was entering her vagina and we began furiously humping each other.

Alicia and I went on for two months, with one-on-one time twice a week, both wondering what the future held. I brought up her doctor's diagnosis of her being thirty five physiologically, and she just demurely smiled but then seriously asked "Why are you asking about that?"

I just smiled in response because I had numerous conflicting thoughts about the future racing through my head. Then any decisions I needed to make were taking out of my hands.

While we had been extremely careful, it was hard for Alicia and me to hide our attraction to each other in family gatherings. I didn't notice anyone getting suspicious, but apparently Sharon did, especially once Jeremy dropped out of BSA. I guess that Sharon was suspicious enough that she set us up by telling us she was attending one of her weekly events during which she was never away for less than three hours, so Alicia surreptitiously came over to my house.

In the guest bedroom Alicia and I were having a sex session that was extremely aggressive and phenomenal even for us. I had just injected the mother-of-all-loads into Alicia, which resulted in a banshee scream from her and claw marks on my back when I happened to turn my head and saw Sharon standing at the entrance to the room with her hand over her mouth. Alicia sensed my reaction and looked herself. "Oh shit," she exclaimed.

While Sharon was obviously pissed, she didn't go ballistic. "The three of us need to talk," she said in an ice cold voice, and then she turned and left the room.

Alicia and I wordlessly dressed – wordlessly except for Alicia saying "Oh shit!" about every fifteen seconds. We got down to the kitchen looking about as normal as two people could look after just fucking their brains out five minutes earlier, and the three of us sat at the table.

"How long has this been going on?" Sharon barked.

Alicia started to say something but I held up my hand and she stopped. I saw no reason to lie at this juncture, although of course I would never involve Jeremy. "About six months," I replied.

"Why my mother, you horse's ass," Sharon snapped, now staring at me.

"Because I first found her the sexiest woman in the world and now I've fallen madly in love with her. She is everything that you were when we first got married – before you changed completely – and that is what I want out of the only life I have to live."

What I didn't say, because there was no reason to, was that she was much more than everything that Sharon had been – she was my type of god, not Sharon's.

Sharon's eyebrows were raised.

"And I suppose that you're just an innocent party here," Sharon snapped at Alicia.

Alicia started to answer but I interrupted "I seduced her; it was my fault that we started seeing each other, not hers."

"Is that what you call the animal fucking I witnessed?" Sharon snickered, using the "f---" word for the first time since her religious conversion, "Seeing each other?"

Now Alicia did speak, holding me off. "We were both fucking and making love. I love Kevin as much as he loves me, and was an equal partner in stabbing you in the back. I'm truly sorry we did this to you – but it got to the point where we couldn't help ourselves. I'm divorcing your father – after being with Kevin nothing less than him as a person and a lover will suffice."

"What about you, ass-wipe," Sharon snapped at me with fire in her eyes.

"I'll give you everything in a divorce; I too am truly, truly, sorry, but I need to be with Alicia," I mumbled.

Even though Alicia had never verbalized what we both just said, it was the only logical conclusion to what we now felt. We stared dreamy eyed at each other as Sharon started a tirade. Neither of us responded to her verbal assault.

By the end of the evening, Cybil and Tom had arrived at our house too, called over by Sharon. Jeremy drove Cybil there but when he found out what was being discussed he turned red and left; "Not my fight, not my family," he mumbled as he hustled out the door.

Unbelievably, Tom was his normal calm and reserved self as both Cybil and Sharon went ballistic. He actually calmed them down. Alicia clutched my arm and didn't say much as the tirade continued, but after a bombastic hour we discussed things calmly.

I agreed to give Sharon everything in our divorce except my personal possessions, with no alimony either way. I shockingly found out that Tom and Alicia had a prenup agreement – insisted upon by Alicia's wealthy parents before their shotgun wedding (someday I'm going to wring the story out of Alicia), but she offered to give Tom everything from the marriage and $50,000 more than called for by the prenup. I never knew that Alicia had money.

***************

Alicia and I moved into an apartment together then next day after our discovery, and bought a condo (actually she bought a condo) within a month. "I've never spent any of my trust fund, so it's about time" were her words. The divorces were final within four months and everything went smoothly since Alicia paid for all attorneys and was apologetic to her daughters as she possibly could be.

Two months after the divorces were final Alicia and I got married – and Tom, Cybil, and even Sharon actually attended; Jeremy was my best man and Susan was Alicia's matron of honor. A year after that Sharon married the pastor of her church – and Alicia and I attended.

Alicia did prove that she was physiologically fifteen years younger than her chronological age by having a little boy a year after we were married, and a little girl two years after that; not weird, huh.

Sharon felt that her Christian faith required her to forgive us, and we actually see her and her pastor husband monthly, and Sharon actually enjoys her half sister and brother since she has no intention of having kids of her own.

Seven years after our marriage – about the time that Sharon and I were having problems – Alicia and I are more in love, and more simpatico, than ever. I think that fucking each other's brains out at least five times a week in every position and place (where we won't get arrested) imaginable sure helps.

My life is anything except typical now!