Born Again Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please my son I need you I picked mom up and gently laid her on the master king size bed and said, "Mary my wife have that wench eat you out while you play with mom's tits."

"Yes my husband with pleasure. Okay wench you heard our master get to it and make it good or I will give you ten with the spatula and not light ones like mom gave you."

Jean started on Mary while I took my time suckling on mom's tits and her neck. The moaning she was doing was unbelievable as I dropped down to her pussy she was a bit dry but jeans cunt was near by and hers was soaked so I scooped some up and applied it to her clit soon mom was producing her own I licked her to her first orgasm and as she was cumming close to her second I drove my cock into her surprisingly tight pussy my cock shoved her cunt muscles aside and it felt great. In no time she was squirming like a fish.

I said, "How is your personnel motherfucker doing." Son you are a ten I am ready to explode fuck me you fucker ram it home my son I love you."

With that my tongue found her mouth and we kissed as she explode she screamed and I continued to pound her wet cunt and she came a second time almost passing out. I pulled my cock out and Mary was there to suck me clean as Jean was making Mary cum for the fourth time.

I whispered in her ear and sang looks like I got a tiger by the tail. Mary broke up laughing hysterically.

Mary said, "But it is the other way around you my love are the tiger in this family." We fell asleep for a couple of hours Jean down by my feet Mary and mom on each side with a hand on my cock as they slept. We got up had a shower and I fucked Jean from the rear with her bent over in the shower. Later that day we called a moving truck to bring Jeans stuff here most was stored as we needed no furniture.

That evening while sitting around the gas fireplace I said, "Mary how come Jean and not a guy you sure were and are beautiful enough?"

"Brent I had you to bring up and I did not anyone messing with your values. I could feel inside what Brent my husband wanted don't ask me how I just did." It was quite the evening watching the flames flicker off Jean and Mary's skin. Every night I made passionate love to my wife and every day I was a motherfucker to both and had my way with Jean. We were happy as could be. My courses were just about finished and I was a ranger for the summer looking after many lakes and forestry roads.

I thought to myself it only took 40 years to get here but I was here. I did not have to work but as Mary new this was my passion. One weekend in July I decide to take Mary Jean and mom back to the lake the guys did not want to go the baseball games were more important. I took the Yukon with the rubber patrol raft. It could carry 15 people and had two eighty horse power outboard motors.

I radioed the forest tower when I got to the lake. We were about 15 miles back the closed login road. The road had two security gates. And the fire hazard was extreme.

There was no reason for anybody to be back here. I launched the boat off the ramp that the logging company maintains. I radioed in stating we were heading for wilderness station five and would be there for the next three days. Once off shore I said ok ladies strip. Mom said, "Well aren't we the one." Jean and Mary were just about stripped and mom had not started I slipped out of my work fatigues and still she had her clothes on. We were well off shore in the lake and I looked at her and looked at the water. She seen that and said, "You wouldn't dare."

Before another word was said I was laughing and picked her up and mom said, "Put me down you mother fucker," as I tossed her overboard.

Mary said, "That is exactly what he is my dear mother in law."

Mom started treading water and said, "You bastard you will pay for this."

Yes my love and so shall you the cost of getting back in the boat is your clothes.

You prick as she stripped her clothes. nude now I put the ladder over the side. As she came aboard I kissed her she was mad and tried to stop me but I was too strong and as our tongues intertwined she melted into my arms. "Mom I love you and would not hurt you for the world you three are my world. Look around at all the hidden beauty. Were heading to that island about a mile from here it is dead center of this huge lake."

We arrived at the lake and I went and undone the pad locks to the cabin Jean and Mary went and opened all the windows. Mom helped me with the groceries and pinched my ass when she could. On our many trips back to the boat I stopped her for a deep kiss and massaged her breast making her moan with want. "Please Brent take me here and now." I felt her pussy and this time she was soaked so I turned her around and entered her from behind. She moaned and cum quickly as I kept ramming her. I said, "Am I forgiven my love?"

She said nothing and I rammed my cock deep into her and with heavy panting, "Yes my son you motherfucker, everything is forgiven." I kept it up until her legs started to give out and I helped her to sit down to recoup. Mary came over to make sure Mom was okay. Jean started the wood stove and put some steaks on for us. I chopped up some kindling and started the outside fire. Once that was well underway some potatoes were wrapped in tinfoil and put under the embers.

Mary stayed well clear of the fire. I said what's the mater my E Mary?"

Oh shut up my husband. Jean said, "What's that all about. I said, "Not much just in my previous life she got branded with an E at a campfire just like this."

"No way I would have seen that I have been over every inch of her body."

"What do you want to bet slave."

Jean said, "I will win this bet lets bet our asses I win which I will I get to use a strap on for your ass you win and you get to take my virgin ass."

"Deal."

Jean said, "Okay where is this supposed scar."

"Mary my wife show her the scar."

Mary spread her pubic hair exposing the scar. "Oh my god I never seen that before."

I said, "It will be fun taking that ass slave."

Jean hung her head and with fear in her voice she said, "Yes master." The steak was done and the potatoes we forked from the embers. We all had a great meal and we were sitting around the fire the sky was beautiful millions of stars. I had one arm around Mary and the other around Mom. We talked about my childhood and all that I remembered while asleep and how hard it must have been.

I said, "It was quite something having a vivid memory of being an adult and making love to my wife then waking up in a fog with everything dissipating within seconds."

Jean said, "It is so fantastic master what did you think happened," slap she hit her own arm and killed a mosquito. A few more slaps and I put one pail of water on the fire stirred the embers around then emptied the second bucket to make sure I walked to the beach and filled two more and dumped one on the fire it was for sure out.

Once inside the screens were in and we had solar powered led lights. We sat down at the table Mom sat on the bed she said she was feeling a bit off. Mary checked her temp and pulse everything seemed okay.

Jean said, "Master what did you think really happened."

Jean I know this sounds way out there and believe me I have thought long and hard on that very question.

I believe that I was not supposed to die in that crash and was pulled from it before it was finished maybe the entity was trying to save me the pain. Whatever the reason, had of the entity let it played out I would of lived and that is why I was taking into the light which felt so peaceful and tranquil the next instant I was coming out of Mary's womb choking on all that fluid."

"Now I was a boy not Grace. I believe the supreme one did that for me or to me."

Jean said, "Master that is deep."

Mary said, "You never told me that my husband."

I said, "I am still coming to terms with it."

"Well my husband I was feeling off at first I thought I was getting sick like mom here so I tested myself and I got a nine month sickness."

I rushed to her side and was on one knee and said our Grace is finally going to be born.

"Brent my love it may be another fantastic boy like you were."

No my love it will be Grace twenty years late but it will be grace."

We hugged and kissed and went to bed. The night passed quickly and the morning rays lit up the cabin. I looked out over the glass lake not a ripple it was like looking at a mirror. I went to the outhouse and was coming back in when Mary screamed. I came running "It's mom, I looked her eyes were dilated she was staring but no one was home.

"Grab our stuff take it to the boat." I brought up the stretcher and we got mom dressed and lifted her on the stretcher. We all got dressed and carried mom to the boat and placed her in the cabin on the sling especially made for the stretcher. I started the twin engines they roared to life and we were off full throttle across the lake I radioed ahead and they had a hard time hearing over the sirens. I cut them long enough to get the message across for the life line helicopter. With both motors wound out it only took minutes before the launch ramp was in site. As I landed we just had time to ramp the boat back on the trailer when this huge red and whit helicopter was coming in the radio said it was the coastguard and for us all to go the other rangers would take care of the boat and vehicle.

Mom was secured and the IV started permission was given for them to administer the special shot to minimize the damage of the stroke. We were just airborne when I seen the captain and a couple of co-workers landing to take care of the boat.

We landed on the roof of the hospital and we just barely fit man this rig was massive. As we came out in emergency Mary went to dad to fill him in while I stayed with mom.

By the time dad got into emergency mom was coming around her speech a little slurred but she was forming words, that shot really works.

The Captain arrived about an hour later and said everything was secured and asked how was mom. I said, "I believe she is going to be fine they got the shot into her in time." We went in and saw her for a few minutes and Captain Grimes said, "Take all the time you need we got you covered son." We shook hands and he left. They got mom into a private room that afternoon and we all went home except dad he wouldn't leave her side.

Within a few days she was up walking around and talking like it never happened except for a slight limp that is the only residual affect of the stroke.

Back at the house things settled down and after mom came home the house got all excited again with the news of Mary being pregnant. We were married the next week. I had Roy stern our lawyer as best man and Mary had Jean as maid of honor. It was a quiet ceremony and life moved on. It wasn't even a month when Jean came in with the news she was pregnant.

Shortly after that news I was playing with Jean one evening and while kissing her I sunk my gelled finger into her ass. She jumped and said what do you think your doing.

"Slave I am taking what you promised just keeping you honest slave as I continued with a second finger I squeezed more gel on her ass and she screamed at the third finger intrusion.

"No stop I cant take it please no master I can't." I continued my cock hard as a rock now knowing I was taking a virgin ass. After a few minutes I lubed my cock and lined up with her rosebud my knob went in past her sphincter and she screamed "Take it out master your hurting me." I did not take it out but held it there motionless she was moving and I said, "The more you move the more pain you get now be still my slut."

"Please master take it out I will be your willing slut your whore anything but take it out." Her movements had me about half way into her ass she finally resigned herself to the fact I was taking her virgin ass. Within five minutes I was all the way in she whimpered and then her muscles started to relax as I slowly started to fuck her ass. It wasn't long before the moans of pain turned to that of pleasure.

I could feel her muscles working my shaft and reached around and fingered her sloppy clit. As she was just about to explode I pulled out and held my cock just outside her rosebud. "Please master I beg you finish your worthless slave off."

"Oh no my slave I am doing what you ask first I took my cock out and what was it you said?"

"Master I don't remember, please fuck my ass I need you master."

I poked her spinster and my knob went inside I did that a couple of times and said "You are my slut my whore."

Yes master I am your slut your whore anything I need your shaft, drive it into my ass make your slut of a whore cum."

With that I added more lube and rammed my cock deep in her bowels within a minute she was doing her normal flapping like a flounder out of water.

"Come on my slut show you master how much you love my shaft in your ass," as I started squirting pulse after pulse of my baby batter in her ass.

When I finished I rolled off panting for air and Jean crawled over and started licking my shaft clean. She managed to get me hard and I decided to make love to my wife.

She said, "Would it help if I said I had a headache."

I looked at her and said, "Do you have a headache?"

Mary said, "No my husband," and the love making was on I took her missionary then from behind then from one side then the other finally finished after many orgasms with my love on top of me she fell off and Jean sucked my dead cock clean and we fell asleep. Next morning I woke to being sucked again and then I felt my cock sinking into this pussy slowly it fucked me not in any kind of rush state as my eyes opened here was mom riding me she whispered I just had to have my motherfucker. After a while she came and rolled off exhausted and I said, "Mom you need to be careful."

"You're my mother fucker and I will have you service me as much as I want. I raised you for twenty years so you owe me twenty years of fucking satisfaction."

I said, "Can't argue with that my mommy guess you will be eighty five on your last fuck."

"I will be at least one hundred you saucy pup."

"Yes my mommy how foolish of me and we hugged and laughed waking Mary up. Mary seen mom and said Marie you shouldn't be doing this, honey help me out here."

"My love your on your own here mommy already laid down the law to me I am to be her mother fucker at least until she is one hundred years old, so you argue with her I am not."

"Marie we do not want to loose you. Marie you can't be doing these strenuous exercise."

"Maybe your right Mary." I actually thought Mary was winning this argument and Mary said, "Dam straight I am right."

"All right dear as she rolled on her back legs spread eat me out while I rest and you can savor our mother fuckers cum and if your real nice you can straddle my face and I will get some nice licks on that pregnant pussy."

I laughed out loud and seen mom won again Mary face turned red knowing she had been beaten by mom again.

Mom said, "Get to it or I can have our slave do it and you will miss out."

Mary was beat she so wanted to eat her out as its been a while at least all of three weeks she said, "Marie you are an exasperating mother fucker," as she descends between her legs and starts licking.

"That's it my daughter your doing great god that feels nice lick up from the rosebud dear get all that motherfuckers cum for us to savor."

Within a few minutes Mary got mom off but she kept going and a second orgasm was building stronger than the first Mom screamed and closed her legs she went limp passed out from the pleasure.

A moment later Mom opened her eyes she was propped up with pillows and a cold ice wrapped in a small towel on her head. Mom said, "What happened I got a little dizzy."

Mary said angrily, "Kind of, you sure did you were out like a light bulb turned off. I told you Marie you need to take it easy; this stud is too much for you right now. We will have to feed you this motherfucker in small douses if you want to see your next birthday."

Mom said, "I was just a little dizzy."

Mom I know you are stubborn but Mary my wife is right she knows what is best for you may not be what you want will boo hoo we always don't get what we want but she will make sure you get what you need."

I took one of the ice cubes from the towel and put it to her lips so she could feel the smooth cold wetness on her mouth.

"Thank you Brent I needed that."

"Yes you did." I moved the cube down on her nipple and run it around several times making her nipple stand erect I did the same with the other and Mary grabbed her hands and held them not allowing her to stop me.

I said, "That is for not listening to Mary to start with my adorable wench."

Mom with tears in her eyes said, "Mary I know you are right I just cant face that this part of my life is over I love you guys so much what am I to do?"

Mary hugged her and said, "Its not permanently over just need to rest and get much better than you are now then we will have moderate fun even with mother fucker here."

The weeks passed I went back to work and became close to Ben he was a full ranger about 2 years older than me. He was always talking about something not that he was a braggart even though he was supper smart. I learned more about the forest in a few months with Ben than I did in 3 years of collage.

We were becoming really close. He had had a few girlfriends but they didn't last. He often joked about having a harem just to watch the girls dance. That was a topic that came up often. Another topic was reincarnation. It was mainly him I really did not want to go there he was a good friend and I trusted him but not that much we were talking about the rest of our lives.

Anyway Ben's birthday was approaching and Mary said about a party for him. I said it would mainly be the staff from work there were a few girls and about 15 rangers. I talked to them all and we were going to give Ben a surprise party. It was January. So I said to Ben how about we go to the cabin out on officers lake for the weekend.

Ben said, "I would feel like a third wheel."

"Don't be crazy you're my best friend and you have met Mary a few time and I think you enjoyed her company also her friend Jean is nice to."

"Hey man your not trying to pair me up are you because I am not interested."

"Ben I promise we are not, just looking for a fun weekend. We can ice fish snare a few rabbits use the snowmobiles or the track machine as I need to take that out anyway to fix that bottom set of steps to the tower. It is slow at work and this is something that needs to be done so we can go out Thursday fix the steps Friday shouldn't take more than the morning then come in Monday afternoon. I was out there a few times this week so I got the materials we may as well get it done. Ben agreed and I told the Captain we were all set to fix those stairs. Thursday morning we loaded up the vehicles the guys from work wouldn't let Mary lift a finger being seven months along she really had a big belly.

We got down to lake about eleven and Jean and Mary in matching white snowsuits climbed into the track machine. It took almost an hour going across the lake it was a beautiful clear day about 25 below Celsius. The sun glaring off the ice the ice was over sixteen inches thick. You could drive a tank on it. Ben seen my tracks from earlier that week and as we got to the island and we could smell smoke.

I said, "Ben check that out before we unload he went around the corner of the building to a big yell surprise the whole staff was there including the helicopter on the landing pad making them only minutes away from home base if needed. This was Bens 25t birthday consider a man by any standard now. Yes his adolescence was gone he was now starting the time where his future meant more than a hot date.