Born Again Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The afternoon went and the cards were given and the cake was cut and passed around. The staff opened up a flat of bear and one can was given to everybody and everybody but the pilot and Caption had a second. The crew unloaded the track machine and set everything up.

By four o'clock the sun was getting ready to set so the other track machine took off for the beach and a half hour later the helicopter left.

We sat by the fire but even with our suits as night fell we were getting cold so the girls went inside and Ben and I used snow to kill the bonfire. The steam was all that was herd and soon that dissipated into the peaceful quiet of the wilderness. Ben and I went into the shed and hooked up the Honda generator we stated it and plugged in the charger for the batteries the led lights all came on.

Ben came over before we went inside and he through his arms around me and said, "Man I have never had such a wonderful surprise in all my life it was the greatest and heartfelt I will remember it always and am so indebted to you I can never repay you. You are the absolute best."

I said, "Ben this is only the beginning as they say you aint seen nothing yet. However I am not gay or Bi that I know of at least not yet but the weekend is still young."

Bill let go like I was a hot piece of steal and we both looked at each other and laughed.

Ben said, "Maybe we should get in so they don't thing we are doing anything." We laughed and went into the camp. Inside it was huge with four queen size bunk beds Jean had a curtain up separating her side from where Ben was sleeping. I said, "Ben not really a wall but guess it will do."

Ben said, "It would do better if it had a light on her wall behind the curtain."

"Oh master do you want me to?"

Bens head flew up looked at her then looked at me and Jean said, "Opp's.

Ben looked at me and I said, "That is one of the many things that we decided as my best friend you should know."

"One of the things. You own a slave there is nothing more monument than that this is not real is it my friend."

Jean said, "It is real I will do anything for my mistress and master."

Ben said, "I know your rich did you go buy a real honest to goodness slave."

Ben looked at Mary and at me and I said, "Shall we have supper then we can get into this you only are getting a spur my friend. Is bacon and eggs good for supper?"

Ben nodded like in a stupor and I said slave make us bacon and eggs and put some coffee on."

"Yes master right away sir."

"Jean get the brandy out for our friend please."

"Yes Mistress."

Ben sat with his jaw dropped and mouth opened just staring.

I said, "My wife A while ago we were in the shed and he hugged me now he is sitting there at the table with his mouth open is he locking for my cock to fill it."

With that Ben came fully conscious and shut his mouth as Mary, Jean and I laughed to split a gut.

"Very funny you drop a bomb on a fellow like this its like I would like to know the W5 who, what, where, when, and why."

Jean cooked the bacon and I brought bens mind back to the steps we needed to fix. He was having a hard time concentrating and many a time he said, "A slave a real slave." Then looked back at the sketches I had drawn.

Mary laughed as Jean poured him a coffee and Mary spiked it with brandy.

During supper Ben had some of his senses and said so is this slavery sexual?"

Jean said, " Mr. Ben, why of course silly he is my master and Mary my mistress."

Ben said, "You have sex with Mary too?"

Jean said, "Of course Mr. Ben we have had intimate relations since master Brent was a pre teen."

"Were you having sex with master back then?"

Jean said, "Of course not Mr. Ben what do you think I am."

Ben went to speak again and I said, "Ben my friend please let us explain, like I said you are looking at such a minute part of this."

Ben what I am about to tell you is the absolute truth and I can prove it as a mater of fact most of the proof is in that briefcase."

Ben shook his head and I said, "Go outside take a leak then come back in giving the cold air a chance to clear your head you are going to need it."

Mary said, "Ben do you want my husband to go out and hold it for you?" Mary and I started laughing and Ben went outside and in a few minutes was back. "Dam it is crisp out there."

I said, "The wood box is full so we are good for a day.

Ben sat down and I said, "Are you ready?"

"Ben I know you, like me, you believe in the supreme one, call him god or whatever but that entity exists."

"I believe in the light and paradise on another plane of existence. 21 years ago in March my wife was with child and all the scans were done we were having a girl."

Ben caught that and said "We."

"Ben let that be for a moment. Anyway as I was saying her husband was called as she went into labor. Her husband got on his scooter as he was in university taking his degree in forestry his life long goal since childhood was to be a forest ranger."

Ben said, "Like you are."

I said, "Yes," and anyway during this trip a truck with no brakes hit a car which hit the scooter and the next thing Mary's husband seen was a bright white peaceful light and then was choking and drowning coming out of Mary's womb as a boy not a girl. When this baby tried to talk tell his wife he was there all that came out was baby cries."

"Growing up when the boy slept he knew Mary was his wife but as he woke it faded by the time he was fully awake."

"When he was 18 back at the lake while swimming under the water with his mother he realized he was Mary's wife and Ben that is basically where we are today my wife is pregnant and I know it will be Grace just 20 years later."

"I believe that an entity serving the supreme one took me before the outcome that night and I would of survived and put me in Mary's body and replaced Grace."