Born Into Darkness Ch. 05

Story Info
He couldn't resist the cuteness.
4.5k words
4.7
19k
13

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to My Readers: Hey guys I would like to say I HAVE AN EDITOR Trggrhppy!!! He's been a big help and I can't thank him enough, well... I think I'm saying it too many times when I email him but it's true I can't thank him enough. As for how short it is, my editor said he would rather quality over quantity and it's true I know one page isn't enough but I would rather have something that makes sense than a bunch of poop. So please no more comments on how short it is, please understand. Other than that enjoy, comment and vote.

-Angel Out <3


The doorbell rang, Sophie patted barefoot to the front door with her eyes closed. She barely got any sleep from the long movie night Henry wanted so badly. Madison joined in but was out like a light before the first movie started, so Sophie took her to her decked out pink princess bed and came back down. Then she and Henry were up to the forth movie and he passed out on her lap, she took him to his racecar bed and went back down to clean up and knocked out on Mandy's comfy leather sofa.

She opened the door and saw Dean all dressed in black, from his combat boots to his long cargo pants that were tucked into his boots and a tight black V-neck t-shirt that clung to him like a second skin, his arms were deliciously tan and muscular with his tribal looking tattoos, the sun hit his face making him look like the beautiful angel of death, she wouldn't mind one bit if it were Dean with his dark shadowed jaw, kissable plump lips that she could nibble on forever, his pointy nose and high cheekbones his long thick black eyelashes that should be unlawful, his shaved head he somehow pulls off nicely, making his even more rugged that gives of a breath on-me-and-I'll-kill-you look, but now as he's looking down at her with those chocolaty brown eyes he looked more angelic than badass.

Oh and his height, she loved how tall he was she def wouldn't mind playing cat and mouse if it meant coming into contact with that hard muscular body with sexy arms... it made her wonder what else was big. Sophie's eyes went down to his crotch and she blushed hard.

Dean looked down at his woman with her messy curly hair making her look sexy as hell and her warm brown eyes peeking through her lashes that were long enough to cast a shadow on her plump cheek he could kiss all day if she allowed him to, her nose wrinkled adorably and her lips were pouty and a deep pink, he imagined his name being moaned out by those lips, but what really caught his attention, besides her nipples pebbling and poking through her big t-shirt that fell off her shoulder making him want to nuzzle his face and get drunk off her sweet pea scent that smacked him in the face when she opened the door, was her curvaceous body that was being hidden behind her large shirt and stopped at her mid-thigh making him want to put a hand in between her legs and cup her making her moan out in pleasure.

Why was it every time he looked at this woman she made him harder than diamond? For fucks sake she was practically naked, he was dying to know if she was wearing any underwear and if she was, he hoped it was those lacy ones he sees every time he passes Victoria Secret on his way to take Munchy to the vet. Fuck it, the woman could be wearing granny panties and it would still make him hard.

"What are you doing here, what do you want?" Sophie said as she stretched and yawned. Making her t-shirt rise and making Dean growled in frustration, he pressed the heel of his hand on his hard cock trying to stop it from forming an even noticeable bulge on the front of his cargo pants.

Dean laughed at how someone as sweet as Sophie isn't a morning person. "Morning sunshine, I brought you breakfast," he said holding up a Café Du Monde bag. "I didn't know what you liked so I got you one of everything."

"Coffee?" Sophie croaked out, it making her flinch. There was one thing Sophie wasn't and it was a morning person. Everyone should stay clear of her until she got coffee in her system and a tummy full of food.

"Yup, and tea-"

"Hell no to the freaking tea! No I hate tea." Sophie stepped back and allowed Dean to enter. She threw herself back onto the couch and wrapped herself with a big pink fleece blanket and curled up into a ball.

He couldn't resist the cuteness. Walking over to her he pulled her into his lap and handed her the bag. She found her coffee and took small sips because it was still hot. Dean was eating beignet and got powdered sugar all over his cheeks making Sophie laugh while she wiped it off.

"Only you can make me laugh in the morning, and that was impossible until now, ask Mandy." Sophie said as she took the corn muffin from Dean and bit into it.

"I kind pictured since you snapped at me a couple minutes ago."

"Sorry, I should've warned you about that." Sophie mumbled with as she bit into her muffin again.

"So what are we going to do today with the two little monkeys upstairs?" Dean said as he bit into his beignet, once again getting powder all over his face and accidently making some of the powder land on Sophie's cheek.

Dean bent down and kissed her cheek but ended up getting even more powered on her cheek. Sophie's blanket dropped from her shoulders and she tried wiping her cheek clean only to smear it onto her nose and chin.

"Ugh! Dean you're gonna pay for that!" Before Dean could say anything she smashed his beignet into his mouth causing powder to fly everywhere.

His eyes widened, usually when someone even bumps into him he shoves them back or curses the shit out of them, but with Sophie did it, he just busted out laughing. She got up from Dean's lap and walked into the kitchen and came back with wet napkins and bent down to wipe his face.

"Sophie, I'm not a baby you know." Dean pouted playfully as she continued to clean his face and the mess they made. He couldn't move a muscle considering she was bending over and picking up the empty coffee cup from the floor and displayed her lacy pink panties he wanted to pull off with his teeth.

"Well if you-" Sophie was on the floor with her hands above her head and Dean's hard body above hers. She looked up at him and gasped when she saw his eyes turn gold again and his breathing quickened. He lowered his hips taking the opportunity that her legs were spread and grinded his erection on her lacy covered mound making her moan and arch her back.

"I was wondering what kind of panties you were wearing," Dean growled into her ear. "Why is it you make me so hard it's unbearable? I want to throw you over my shoulder and take you home and-"

"Aunty Soapy!"

Sophie wrapped her legs around Dean's waist and rolled them over, kissed his lips and ran upstairs. "Aunty is coming Maddie, don't move!"

Dean was shocked what Sophie was able to roll him over. He shook his head and stood up trying to walk off his hard on. He waved his hand and the mess that was all over the floor was gone and the bag that still contained their breakfast was now in the kitchen. Sophie may know about his ability to heal and his glowing eyes, but she doesn't know what other powers he possesses. He still wasn't sure if he could tell her. He hardly knows her, but something inside him especially his inner beasts trust her. He felt like he knew her his whole life, but he knew he couldn't be with her, she's human and in a couple years she's going to die.

His chest started getting tight and it was hard for him to breath; he pictured Sophie dead and it felt like he was buried alive in a coffin with no oxygen to breath. Sitting down on the couch he placed his head in his hands and slowly breathed in and out.

Sophie came down stairs wearing a pair of black tights, but still wearing her t-shirt and carrying the most precious child he's ever seen. She's like an exact replica of Mandy.

"Aunty Soapy, who's that?" Madison said trying to whisper but clearly failed, she was partially talking into Sophie's ear.

"His name is Dean." Sophie said smiling down at Madison who just stared up at Dean in awe.

"He's pretty." Madison stated no longer shy. She began squirming signaling Sophie to put her down.

Sophie set her godchild down; she looked up to see Henry walking down the stairs with his light brown hair sticking out in every direction. His eyes were closed as he walked to the kitchen only to bump into Sophie.

Henry squinted and looked at Sophie. "Morning. Is breakfast ready?"

Sophie took Henry by the shoulders and guided him into the kitchen and sat him down on one of the stools next to the island table in the middle of the kitchen. She then walked back into the living room to fetch Maddie only to find her on the floor in Dean's arms as they played with her princess dolls.

Something inside her made her picture having Dean's kids, but shook that vision right out of her head. She only met the guy a couple days ago and now her brain was playing games. But if she were to have his kids they would look darn cute.

"Aunty Soapy come play princess with us!" Madison said calling Sophie over.

Sophie shook her head. "I will as soon and you come into the kitchen to eat breakfast."

"Okay." Madison walked out of Dean's arms and into the kitchen standing next to her customized pink princess stool. Sophie picked Madison up and sat her down.

"What are you guys in the mood for?" Sophie said putting her hands on her hips.

Madison and Henry look at each other. "Pancakes!" Both yell simultaneously.

Smiling Sophie took out the pancake mixture and a bowl and went to work. While Henry had his elbow on the table with his head in his hands falling in and out of sleep, Madison was playing with the bows on her princess pajama shirt.

Dean walked in and sat next to Henry. He watched Sophie bustling through the kitchen making the kids breakfast. And imagined Sophie in his house making him breakfast as he carried their child in his arms. The image sent a jolt up his spine making him jerk; almost knocking Henry out of his seat.

"Hey...," Henry said rubbing his eyes. When he finally looked up his jaw dropped at Dean's height. "Whoa... you're huge. Are you some sort of mutant?"

Dean laughed at Henry's reaction. "No kid, I just eat a lot of vegetables."

"Aunt Sophie, can I have vegetables for lunch?"

Sophie froze and looked at Henry in disbelief. "What? Really?"

"Yeah I want to be like him," Henry said point to Dean. "He's so tall. Do you think I'll be that tall?"

"Oh def Henry, if you eat a lot vegetables you'll get as big as Dean."

"I-I want some too Soapy! I wanna to be big too." Madison said bouncing in her chair.

"Ok I'll give you vegetables for lunch. Do you guys want to go to the zoo today? I heard they have a baby giraffe now."

Both Henry and Madison cheered; Dean smirked and crossed his arms over his chest.

♥♥♥

"We're here guys." Sophie announced. She was so grateful Dean came over; she didn't have a car and didn't want the kid to stay inside all day on a beautiful day like this. The sun was out and shinning and not a single cloud in the sky.

She hopped out of the car and opened the back door and unbuckled Henry from his booster seat then Madison who kicked her a couple times in the stomach from excitement. She took both their hands as they walked through the parking lot and through the forest looking entrance to the zoo.

Dean met up with them at the entrance with four tickets in his hands. She didn't even notice that he left her side. She looked up at and narrowed her eyes. He just shrugged innocently as he handed the tickets to the bald man in a bright orange zoo t-shirt.

"Aunty Soapy I wanna see the baby giraffe. Pleeeeease!" Madison begged looking up at her with the same hazel eyes her mother has.

"Sure honey."

Henry let go of Sophie's hand and walked over to Dean and slipped his hand into his. Dean froze and looked down at Henry who smiled and pulled him towards where Sophie and Madison were.

Madison squealed when she saw the baby giraffe walking with its mother side by side. "He's so cute aunty! I want a baby giraffe."

"You can't have one Maddie it won't fit inside the house." Henry said.

"We can put him outside in the backyard."

Sophie just laughed as they started walking all throughout the zoo looking at all the other animals. Madison and Henry were talking about asking their parents for a dog since their older now and how they were going to name him Mr. Giraffe.

Dean was quiet the whole time. Not that he wasn't in the mood to talk, he was enjoying the different animals and how every time Henry or Madison point out to an animal they would give it name and try to think of a place somewhere in the house where they would put in. Madison said they could put Lumpy the hippo in their pool which was a small blow up children's pool. That made Dean crack up, imagining a full grown hippo in a small kiddy pool.

When they reached the last animal Henry was in Dean's arms drooling over his shoulder and Madison was cradled in Sophie's arms.

"Let's head home it's getting late." Sophie said looking down at Madison sucking her thumb.

"I gotcha." Dean said as he wrapped his arm around Sophie's waist and kissed the top of her head.

Once the kids were strapped down and Sophie was seated Dean drove out of the parking lot.

♥♥♥

"I'll see you soon, don't think I forgot about our date; take care." Dean said and kissed Sophie lightly on the lips and he turned to leave.

He hopped into his car and drove off heading back to his house to collect his weapons; swap from his SUV to his favorite motorcycle, and head to the French Quarter.

Parking his motorcycle, he pulled off his helmet and pulled down the zipper of his leather jacket, but was careful concealing his weapons in case a cop passes by him.

He passed by the cathedral and remembered this was where he first met Sophie, fighting off daimons and healing her wrist. He smiled at the memory but slowly faded when he saw two figures behind the church fighting, he knew one was a daimon, but wasn't sure about the other one.

Running towards them he wrenches out a pair of FGX blades from both sides of his black military boots and hurls them into the daimons chest's, they collapsed onto the floor and vanished within seconds.

Dean then flung out his G41 and held it to the person's temple with a steady finger on the trigger. The gods only know how bad he wanted to use this bad boy.

"See now, you just had to kill him. You couldn't let me have little fun with the son of a bitch...Your bitch of a brother did create them after all." Spoke the man who Dean still had his gun pointing to his head.

"Who the fuck are y-" Before Dean could even finish his sentence he was head-butted, dazing him; he was scissor kicked to the ground, he still had his gun in hands and aimed it at the person.

"Ky, I thought I taught you better. Damn it to Zeus you make me look bad. You're more vulnerable than a baby arní."

Dean's temper got the best of him; he shot his left leg out and foot swept the man, making him fall flat his back, Dean took the opportunity and pressed his gun under the man's chin. His eyes widened when he saw who it was.

"Shit... Philotes? What the hell are you doing here?" Dean said slowly getting up. He could've sworn his best friend was dead long ago. Philotes is the god of friendship; it was ironic because he would rather rip out his own fingernails than become a pacifist. He was the most ruthless son of a bitch he ever met; he also was his teacher back in Greece.

He held his hand out and hauled Philotes up from the ground then drew him in a man hug. Philotes growled and shoved him back then punched him in the shoulder, but didn't faze Dean in the slightest.

"Well whelp since you asked, I got bored of Greece very quickly and came to the states and found the humans amusing over here and considering I don't like the cold, New Orleans was perfect. Now may I ask what your fat ass is doing here in my city?" Philotes asked brushing dirt off his black trench coat.

Dean smirked and crossed his arms over his chest. "I happen to like it here too egghead. And here is where my dumbass brother decided to put these reptiles."

"Yeah your brother is a piece of work, he's still with that bitch Eris last time I checked."

Dean growled at that name. Eris was part of why he was stuck here in the first place. The bitch stabbed him in the heart, literally trying to kill him.

"Down boy; anyways since we're here let's go hunting, it's still early." Philotes said pushing Dean out onto the street.

"If you don't mind me asking Phil-"

"It's Kell now." Kell said cutting Dean off.

"I'm Dean. As I was saying Kell, if you don't mind me asking if Penelope and Aetos-"

"Dead, Dean they're dead." Kell said pretending to check the time, so Dean couldn't see the pain in his eyes. His wife Penelope was the reason Kell gave up his position as elite commander, she was the love of is life along with his son Aetos. Penelope died during an invasion in Thermos, she was stuck inside their house when the house caught on fire; he was too busy fighting off the raiders.

His boy Aetos, even though he wasn't really Kell's son, he was found by Penelope when she was at the market. He and Penelope treated him as if he were theirs. Aetos was the baby boy his Penelope could never have. He died by the hands of his own leader, who thought Aetos was one the enemy and shot an arrow through his heart.

Dean put a hand on Kell's shoulder in sympathy. "I'm sorry adelfos."

Kell smiled than groaned. "I'm not a woman boy. The past is the past."

Squinting, Kell saw movement on his right and ran with Dean behind him. There were about nine daimons and two human women with them, both were unconscious on the ground with blood seeping out of their necks.

"I fight, you heal." Kell said as he lunged at the daimon closest to him and plunged a knife in him neck.

Kell laughed when a daimon punched him on the jaw. He loved bloodshed as much as the next god; too bad daimons didn't bleed.

He elbowed the next daimon on the head then side kicked him in the ribs making the daimon bent over in pain. Kell yanked out his retractable titanium sword and swung down decapitating the daimon.

The next two must have been leaders. Both attacked him at the same time. One managed to have him in a choke hold, while the other jabbed him repeatedly in the ribs and stomach.

Kell had taken worse when he was a prisoner back in Rome, he was beaten so badly and tortured he actually thought he was going to die, but he only laughed and laughed because he had nothing else to lose after the death of his wife and son, he looked forward to his own death.

"What the fuck are you doing you shit? You're pawing me like a kitten. Little girls hit harder than you." Kell jumped and used both his feet to kick the daimon on the chest. He used the one choking him as a cushion when they came into contact with the wall. He spun around and snapped the daimon's neck like a twig, enjoying the sound of snapping bones; it was music to his ears.

"Is that all you got? I was just starting to enjoy myself." Kell said spreading his arms.

Dean chuckled at Kell; the man was insane. He sprinted towards the woman; pulling out his dual pistols with silencers attached to the tip of them he shot two daimons in between the eyes, then crouched down and laid a hand on each of the women's neck wounds, his hands glowed and in seconds their wounds closed up and looked as if nothing happened.

Also waving a hand over their clothes, the blood vanished as well as their memory of ever seeing daimons and both Kell and himself. Both women walked off and back on to the street. Dean looked over and saw Kell had three remaining daimons.

Pointing his gun at them in three quick shots they were dead. Kell sighed and bent down to pick up the knife a daimon managed to knock out of his hand. "You have a bad habit of taking the fun away from everything. Remember the day Andros tried throwing a spear when my back was turned, I knew it was coming-"

12