All Comments on 'Born Into Darkness Ch. 05'

by wingedangel324

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Sophie knowing he isn't human should help Dean tell her everything about him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really Good.

This is a great story. I'm enjoying reading this, and can't wait to see what happens next. Glad you got an editor too. the first few chapters were understandably rough but this one was a great read. Keep up the awesome work. gave it 5 stars.

wingedangel324wingedangel324almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys!!!

To my first Anon comment i want to say thank you and chapter six will be up no time. and to ariesgirl don't worry im getting to there in a bit, just you guys wait.

trrgrhppytrrgrhppyalmost 10 years ago
From: editor!

I enjoy the break from the real world, but don't have the skill to pen my own stories. I love to read other's work, and as the editor, it allows me to help you get your story as you want it, and minimize the negative comments. So you writers can keep posting! :-)

The only thing that sucks is, after editing a piece, I tend to disconnect the name of the piece, and the author's real name, from their pen names. So I open the story I edited a week before...

As I told you when I sent it back, great work!

And a comment on Ch. 6 for you readers... Its a good one! Dean makes progress with Sophie... ;-) Just a bit of a teaser.

MagikcatMagikcatalmost 10 years ago
How did I not see these sooner?!

Love your work, dude! Can't wait for the next chapter, which considering your track-record shouldn't be that far off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great...

Awesome you should be published,,,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous