Born Into Darkness Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie pulled out her keys from her satchel and opened the door. Her apartment was the definition of Sophie. Her walls were painted a very pale pink almost white. She had a leather couch in her small living room and her old boxed TV that had two antennas sticking out from the back, her window was small, with pink curtains and a small cactus plant sitting in the sunlight.

Her kitchen was small but had a homey fell. He knew she used it a lot considering she had a batch of cookies in a jar, biting his lip he walked into the small kitchen and stuck his hand inside stealing a hand full of cookies. Moaning at the moist chocolaty goodness he turned and took some more.

Dean heard snickering behind him and saw Sophie giggling behind her hand.

"What?" Dean asked spitting out cookie crumbs. That made Sophie howl in laughter, she clutched her side and tried breathing, when she did she snorted.

"Oh man I needed a laugh," Sophie said as she wiped a small tear off the corner of her eye as she sobered up. "I'm almost done."

Dean nodded eating the last cookie in the cookie jar; he burped feeling like a total fat ass after eating all those cookies.

He walked to Sophie's room. It was so girly and pink. He loved it all. Her bed spread was white but contained multicolored hearts, pillows matched the bed spread. Her closet doors were stained a deep brown making it pop. She also had bright pink carpets on both side of her bed. He saw a switch on right and switched it on; small lights above his head twinkled making them look like little stars.

"You like?" Sophie said behind him she passed by him with a pink see through bag filled with toiletries.

"Yes, it's so beautiful. How did you get them up there?" Dean asked still looking up at the ceiling.

"With the help of Maria and her eldest son Jose." Sophie smiled as she looked up herself.

Dean saw Sophie look at the lights; the lights gave Sophie this angelic look. He walked over to Sophie, cupping her face in his hands and lightly kissed her on the lips.

Sophie's eye widened at Dean's actions but closed a moment later as she allowed him to kiss her more; for a man of his capabilities, his touch was soft and benevolent. She felt protected with him and was actually happy that she let Mandy talked her into staying with Dean.

Dean kissed her lips one last time, pressing their foreheads together. "I'm never letting you out of my sight Sophie Valentine."

Sophie smiled. "I believe you." She pulled away from him and placed closed her bag and was set to go. She over packed just in case she stay a little bit longer that she expected to. She put the her pink duffle bag strap over her shoulder only to have it removed by Dean who placed it of his and took her other bag in his hand.

For a guy he wore pink well. Very very well.

"Before we leave let me say goodbye to Maria." Sophie said as they both walked outside into the hallway and locked the door.

Sophie knocked on Maria's door and her eldest son Jose answered. He smiled and pulled Sophie in his arms into a bear hug. She laughed and kissed his cheek.

Dean tightened his hold on Sophie's bag so he didn't punch the guy who was hugging up his woman. His beasts agreed with him.

"Hey Joey where's Ma?" Sophie asked looking up at Jose.

"She's in the kitchen. 'Mami ven aca!'[Mom come over here] who's he?" Jose asked pointing to Dean.

"He's my boyfriend. Dean," Sophie said as she turned to Dean and winked. "Dean, meet Jose, also known as Joey."

Dean stuck out his hand to shake Jose's hand and smiled. "Nice to meet you?"

"Quién está en la puerta?" [Who's at the door]

"It's me Sophie, Maria!" Sophie called out.

"Sophie! Coming." Maria walked to the door and when she saw Sophie she gasped at Sophie's bruises. "Who did this?"

"Danny." Sophie said as she looked down at her shoes.

Maria muttered in Spanish making Jose and Dean stepped back in fear. She slapped Jose on the chest who winced and rubbed the stop where his mother struck him. "Why didn't jou say somethin'?"

"Mi pobre bebé." [My poor baby] Maria said stroking Sophie's hair.

"I'm staying with Dean; we don't know it Danny was arrested or anything and we're not risking him coming after me." Sophie said as she pulled away from Maria.

"Ok Sophie. Hola [hi] Dean soy [I am] Maria." Maria said walking towards Dean and hugged him tight. "Por favor, cuida mi hija." [Please, take care of my daughter]

Dean took Maria's hands in his. "Con mi vida." [With my life] He said in flawless Spanish.

Maria smiled and kissed his cheek and stepped back. "I like him. Adios Sophie vaya con Dios." [Bye] [Go with God]

"Ok Ma I love you. Sophie kissed Maria's cheek and walked down the hall with Dean in tow.

"Let's get the party started shall we darling?" Dean winked.

"Yes we shall." Sophie said taking Dean's hand into hers.

*******

Tell me what you think!!

Question: Did anyone see that Lucy movie? Is it good?

P.S: I'm going camping with my family and chp.7 might me a little delayed, depends on how much work I can get done over there... Yikes. I love you guys keep reading and don't forget to comment (I actually read them!) and enjoy.

12